All Comments on 'Zack's First Gangbang'

by Robertsonj

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I read through her post and found some very detailed explanations about the kinds of things she wanted and liked and noted that on more than one occasion, she wrote "Young, Hard Cocks." I had one of those.

I'm happy to be the first to comment on this great story. I quoted the above words because they show that this gifted author can be funny as well as exciting. Zach is a testosterone-fueled teenager who loves his mother and everything about her. He particularly loves that wonderful hole between her legs, her warm wet mommy-hole, the very same hole he came out of. Zach really enjoys seeing his mother's insatiable cunt stuffed over and over again by cock, cock, and more cock. The sight makes him harder than he's ever been before and stirs his teenage age balls mightily. Mom is a shameless exhibitionist and spreads her legs wide for the whole world to see, and Zach really likes gazing at the spot he came into the world from. When his turn comes, the boy has himself a party up his own mother's cunt, reveling in being back up where he started out. He has the best fuck of his life, mom does too. One small point--Zach shouldn't have shot his load over his mother's face as all the other guys did. Instead, the boy should've blown his hot young balls right up inside his mom, giving her a huge twatful of his creamy sperm. But that's okay. Mom loves her Zach as much as he loves her, and they both know the truth of the old saying, "a mother's twat is her son's playground." Zach'll be making plenty of great big puddles in his own personal playground from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GOOD FIRST STORY

Moved along well in opening paragraphs. Set the story and characters up nicely. Seemed rushed toward the last 1/3 of your telling of events. These two came to the decision about being a couple in the swing club even though hubby seemed to be all for it in the opening. A bit disjointed. 4

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 10 years ago
Reality.

Went out the window in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Proofreading helps . Editor also should of caught this

and informed them that I was Techie38. They asked me why I had chosen ( thirty two), ???? and I joked and told them it was the number of girls I had fucked, which made them all laugh, but the truth was it was actually my mom's age.

max052max052about 10 years ago
Great!

mcbtws; Sometimes we write War and Peace or Gone with the wind, other times we write (or read) Road Runner/Coyote. Most of the stories in this genre aren't as believable as this one. If you can do better, go ahead, I'll read it. As it is, I think this a very good story. As a first posting from this author I think it's outstanding. I notice too the ending opens up the possibility of a series. Have at it, Zack!

max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

You have to write a follow-up to this story, maybe one or both hot sisters getting in on the action, maybe moving the action to home, like mom coming into Zack's room one night to fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continuation please!

I'd love some more stuff with the mom, maybe get the sisters involved in part 3...?

JessiWilskeJessiWilskeabout 10 years ago
Better if MOM at the beginninsg suspect and only at end is sure

It would be better if the Mother at the beginning suspect that the Son is one of the Gangbang Participants and only in the end is sure about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I regularly attend a sex club, I am 43, married, I know but my wife wont do certain things, sometimes I can get at a sex club. Anyway, I was there on a Wednesday night, usually quiet, there were a couple of young things, they usually wanted young guys, so I walked around. A guy came out of a room, whats happening, he said an old one, good fuck though, but I saved myself for later. I looked into the semi dark room, a dark haired, plumpish woman was lying on her stomach. I locked the door, moved behind her and ran my finger up her slit, which was wet, pushing my finger into her, she moaned and pushed back, then 2 fingers, she pushed up onto her knees, her pussy opening around my fingers. she turned towards me, oh fuck me and I froze, it was my 66 year old mother in law Kate oh please fuck me, i realised she didn't have her glasses on, so I moved behind her and pulled her back onto the head of my cock and pushed into her, deep, and began to fuck, oh that feels good, so good, yes as I pushed into her. My head was spinning, I was fucking my mother in law, and I pulled back and accidently came out, oh put it back, put it back and I pushed forward and missed my, cock sliding along the groove of her plump arse. I pulled back and slid back into her pussy, sorry, nearly put it in the wrong hole. I pumped into her and I heard her say, thats o.k too, I think my cock grew. I rubbed my thumb around her hole and pushed it gently, it opened slightly. That's what I come here for, anal. I pulled back, and knelt down, my tongue finding her anal opening, rimming, her hand at her pussy, oh that's so good, pushing back onto my face. I stood, pushed back into her pussy, pumping her and then pulled back and said roll over, she did and I pulled her toward me and slid into her pussy my thumb rubbing her clit as I fucked her, yes, yes, im cummming and I felt her pussy contract around my cock as I just stayed inside her until her body slumped, I pulled back, slightly lifting her legs and put my cock against her anus,she didn't move as i pushed sharply forward and I was in her, little movements in until my whole length was gliding back and forward in her arse. I could feel her wet pussy against me and she said good, good and I lifted her legs a bit and moved up, my cock starting to pulse as I looked at her and said you have a great arse Kate as my cum flew into her, her eyes wide open, Rob oh Rob, what, as I felt her insides grip me tight. Two things have now happened, I still go the club, difference is I take Kate once a week. Other guys fuck her, I once saw a guy with a massive cock bring her to 6 orgasms. The second, I get into her arse as often as I like, she told me that in her whole life, when she was being fucked in the arse was when she had the most intense orgasms. It took me 20 years to find that out.

BlackPlanetBlackPlanetabout 2 years ago

Not bad at all. At times it veered into cliche, but overall it was pretty well written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous