Zack's First Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertsonj
Robertsonj
120 Followers

At some point, I reached around her and touched her clit. This was not something I had planned, or even thought of. It was just a muscle memory from other times I had taken a girl from behind, but I did. That moment, I felt my mom's body go rigid and she screamed profanities into the pillow, slapping her left hand into the bed. I felt a warm liquid splash against my balls and run down my leg, but I kept thrusting.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck my pussy, now."

I did as my mom had ordered. Removing myself from her anus, I removed the condom and tossed in into the garbage before I spread her legs more and slid inside her extremely wet pussy. She reacted immediately, quivering and as I slid all the way in.

Bringing myself down to her head again, I asked, "Is this what you wanted, slut?"

"Yes," she said shakily. "Wrap your arm around my neck and fuck me hard. Please."

I slid my arm under her neck and began driving into her, pulling my arm all the way around and putting her in a chokehold. I heard a couple of guys say "Holy shit" while I choked my mom and slammed into her over and over again. I could feel myself about to cum, but I thought of random homework assignments, my econ professor, etc., to hold it off. I managed to keep if from coming out and rammed into my mom for another minute or so.

She lifted herself up, bringing me with her as she used her powerful, athletic arms to lift us both up off the bed. I felt a spray of liquid and realized that my mom had just squirt her juices everywhere, much to the approval of our audience, before she collapsed on the bed again.

I pulled out of her, even though I wanted to shoot my load inside of her and backed into the crowd again. I joined the others in slowly jerking myself while we waited, watching. She rolled over and looked up at the ceiling, a smile on her face.

"Well, boys," she said between pants. "You managed to satisfy me." She glanced briefly at the group and then laid her head back down. "Now it's your turn. Free reign, wherever you want to shoot it."

I stood back and watched as the guys rushed my mom, most of them trying for her face. At first, it was a very Adam Smith/Darwin style moment where guys fought with each other until they established an order, but eventually, they all got a chance to let themselves go all over her. I was the last again, enjoying the utter mess that had become of my mother and when I stepped up, half of the guys were already gone.

Grabbing her head strongly, she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Oh," she said. "The bold one." She smiled and watched as I stroked myself. "Didn't I say you owed me?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said. I could feel the building pressure within me. It wouldn't be long now.

"Right," she responded. "Then when you finish, say my name."

"What?" I asked. I was fighting it now, the sweat beading on my head.

"You heard me," she said. "You owe me, so say my name."

"I don't know it," I lied. It was right there, right about to come flying out of me.

"Zack," said. "Don't lie to me. Never lie to me." Her words were stern and I saw that look in her eyes I had seen a thousand times in my childhood when I was about to get disciplined. "Say my name."

"Mom!" I shouted as everything I had built up came flying out. It covered her nose and forehead and could have landed on her eyes if she hadn't closed them again. She smiled at me and relaxed herself into the bed, moaning. I collapsed to my knees, keeping myself from falling on her with one free hand, the other stuck to my cock.

I heard the last guy as he walked out saying something about how I was seriously fucked up for shouting mom as I came on the lady, but he was smiling. I don't think he actually believed that she was my mother. After all, a thirty eight year old woman, on average, had kids in their early double digits.

"How did you know?" I asked after I had regained some strength.

My mother was licking the man juices off her face, her eyes still closed as she answered. "Techie38?" she said. "You realize that Techie19 was the extra account you made on the XBOX a few years back so we all get online without paying for multiple accounts, right?"

I gritted my teeth. A rookie move. My mom had known all along.

"I suspected," she said. "So I used your computer on Thursday to log onto my own Blue Room account. It was in your bookmarks, and that just about confirmed my belief, but when you were so shy about fucking me, I knew." She grabbed the sheet from the bed and whipped her eyes clean. Blinking a few times, she looked up at me. "Guys who come to a gangbang are usually not so timid that they hide, and if they are timid, they usually don't have full on erections."

I nodded. Definitely a rookie mistake. But here I was, in a room alone with my mom, having just taken her every way I could imagine, and been cleared to do it.

"So," I asked. "Where do we go from here?"

"Well," She answered. "Ted and sisters can't know, obviously. And since we have different last names, the club will never know." She smiled. "So how about we keep this secret, and whenever I'm coming here alone, you can meet me and be my date?"

"Seriously?" I asked. I had been having a good time, but I hadn't imagined that my mom would suggest that.

"Sure," she said. "Couples always cost less than single men, so it'll save you some money." She frowned and looked at me. "Unless you don't want to do this again." There was a long pause while I remained silent before she added, "I wasn't faking those orgasms. Something about the taboo of you and me just made me go wild."

"I know," I said. I leaned in to kiss my mom, other guys sperm be damned. She kissed me back and touched my cheek. As I pulled away, I finished, "I felt it too."

"Then it's settled," she responded. "I'll let you know if Ted is going out with me, and if he isn't, then you meet me here. Clear?"

"Crystal," I said and stood up to find my clothes.

END OF STORY.

Robertsonj
Robertsonj
120 Followers
12