All Comments on 'Zain's Little Harem'

by somemann123

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No I couldn't deduce you're Middle Eastern When you have a name like Zain.

Second, this was boring as hell. Look at me, look how great I am, I have a harem I am so wonderful.

Dude, we don't care. We want to read sex stories and jerk off but you had to go and ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This writer is most like a ISIS terrorist

waiting for orders to kill a woman or child. Hey towel head go fuck a camel or sheep

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Do us all a favor

...and delete the comments from the brain-dead moronic assholes who tell you to kill yourself. Seriously. Deleting their comments is like scooping up your dog's shit. Think of it as a community service.

As for your story, I don't really care for it, because everything happened far too easily. Even a fantasy like this one has to be somewhat realistic to be enjoyed.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 8 years ago
Juvenile Writing

Can't say more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A wild teenage fantasy?

You REALLY need an editor. The writing was horrible and the story line really needs a lot of work. The Kama Sutra? Really? UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There's no story here

And harems aren't open marriage unless his wife is out getting fucked by other men. Even if you ignore that stupidity the story is just rambling nonsense. Zero sexy, zero plot, zero characters worth liking. Hell even his wife is so boring he has to find other women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How old are you, 18.

Get out of your moms basement and get a life dude.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
This is juvenile...

This is juvenile...All fantasies: 1st - be an architect...2nd - Travelling around the world, when what happens is the Middle East needs architects, engineers and so on...3rd - To have a wife that likes women as much as he does...4th - Why wasn't he in his juvenile fantasy a Sheik full of money and wives? Finally: His name could be from any part of the world...So 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wonder how much of the hate is because..........

It is an arab dude???

I've seen much worse writing in some whore wife/bull crap stories...

What if the character was just black or maybe a white person with a harem?

Would there be the same amount of hate??

Btw this isnt an actual story.

Just sounds like a random perverted dream of an eternal virgin....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Giggles

I never read the story, but these comments are fucking hilarious and far more entertaining than the story. Surely. Keep up the good work guys. Keep the comments coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the only comment here to be removed

is of that perverted cuckold swingerjoe. Who are you bullshitting, you love stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category, rushed story, and poor writing doesn't make for much of a story. That is sad, as I see potential for a good story hidden in there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous