Zanthis Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers

"Oh fuck." He mumbled into her ample chest as she started riding up and down his shaft.

Sue bounced harder at his verbal appreciation, enjoying every kiss and nibble he was showering on her tender breasts, feeling much like a teenager who was just discovering sex for the first time. She rode like she hadn't ever done before, John's fat dick growing larger inside her as the burning inside her pushed her closer and closer to climax.

John nibbled her nipples and tried to hold her tits to his mouth as she bounced up and down his shaft. He loved her new size, and was barely able to contain himself within her as he worked on her creamy orbs. Finally it became more than he could hold back, and his dick burst forth with surge after surge of hot cum deep into her pussy.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK YES!" Sue screamed in pleasure as her own orgasm hit, triggered by her husband's spurting dick. Her whole body trembled and she pulled herself tight to his face, driving one of her soft tits into his face as his body jerked with each shot of cum she felt gushing into her. It seemed like hours before her orgasm abated, Johns sucking and nibbling on her nipples keeping it going far longer than she remembered it staying before. Finally she sagged into his body, rolling her chest to the side so John could breathe again. "god that was great. I always wondered about bigger tits. I don't know why they did this, but I'm not complaining!"

"You did seem to really enjoy getting them sucked." John panted.

"Oh yeah. You can suck them any time you want!" She said emphatically, wiggling her tits against the side of his face. They sat for some time, each catching their breath, before he softened enough to slip from her. She pushed herself back and crawled off the chair while John admired her body.

"Damn you look hot." John said quietly.

"Maybe I should walk around like this all the time?"

"You might need to put a bit more on to go out, but around the house? You won't get a complaint from me."

"Good! That's what I'll do then!" she said with a smile as she turned and headed to the kitchen to take care of dinner.

True to her word, she wore nothing but the heels and stockings the rest of the night, which of course led to plenty more opportunities to slip his hard dick into her wet pussy.

The next day John went to work as usual, feeling like he had finally gotten a handle on the power of the ring. Now it was time to see what he could really do with it. The following day would be Halloween, and the office had started a bit of a contest between departments for the best costume. John decided he was going to try to get to as many good looking women as he could and encourage them to wear sexy costumes. His first target was of course his secretary. Amanda followed him into is office and immediately dropped into his lap, spreading her legs as far as she could and pulling his hand under her skirt to her bare pussy.

"I've been waiting for you." She whispered to him.

"I can tell. But right now I need a favor."

"If I do good, can we fuck later?"

"Sure."

"Good!" she giggled like a school girl. "What kind of favor do you need?"

"Tomorrow is going to be the holiday contest. I want you to find out who's even remotely sexy, and have them come see me. I'm going to send them to you, and I want you to talk to them and help them pick something sexy for a costume. Can you do that for me?"

"Ohhhhh Are you going let them tease too?"

"Uh huh. Just a bit." John said with a smile. "Nothing that would get them arrested, but, well, make em sexy, ok?"

"Oh goody!" she said slipping off his lap. "This should be fun!"

Johns next job was a phone call.

"Hey lover. You calling so we can... get together?" Virginia asked sexily.

"Not quite. I have a question though. Who do you know in HR?"

"Well, Shirley and I play cards once a week."

"The HR director? That's great. How about we go have a chat with her."

"You and me? As long as we get to play a bit after."

"Sure." John said with a grin, thinking that this was wayyyyy too easy.

John got up and headed out of his office and downstairs to Virginia's office.

"I was waiting for you." She said to John as he stepped into her office. She stepped around her desk and wrapped her arms around John's neck. "Do you want to fuck first?" she whispered.

"Not yet." John said. "We need to talk to Shirley."

"Ok lover." She practically cooed as she let go of his neck.

John followed her out of her office and down to the first floor. Virginia waved to the secretary sitting at the desk and walked straight past to the large oak door behind her. She gave a quick knock and then walked in.

"Virginia!" a tall blond woman said as she got up from the desk. "What's so important?"

"Well, John has something he wants to talk about." She said, stepping out of the way so that John could step forward. John held out his hand to shake Shirley's.

"Hello, what can I do for you?"

"I have a favor to ask of you." John said as he shook her hand.

"Well, if I can." She said with a smile. "What is it?"

"I want the engineering department to win the costume contest, but I'm worried that, well with sexual harassment the way it is, I'm worried that some of the ladies costumes might be considered inappropriate."

"Hmmm. And you want to be sure that what, the men behave? Or that the women don't get in trouble if they show a bit too much of something?"

"Both actually."

"Hmmmm. Let me think on it. I'm sure I can come up with something. Is that all?"

"Well, not really. I'd kind of like to see what you look like naked." John said with a grin.

"That really isn't appropriate, especially not here." She said shaking her head.

"Well, that's up to you." John said, standing up.

Virginia stepped over toward Shirley. "Come on Shirl. It's not like I haven't seen you naked." She said with a grin. "Hell, we spent how long naked in that hot tub a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah. That was kind of fun."

"Did you ladies have a little fun?" John asked.

"Oh you could say that. We had a bit too much wine and... well... I guess things got a bit out of hand."

"Boy, I'd sure like to see that." John said, an image of Virginia's head between the blond's legs coming to mind.

"Why don't we show him. I've kind of wanted to do that again anyway." She said quietly to Shirley.

"I don't think..." Shirley started to protest as Virginia stepped toward her. Virginia wrapped her arms around the tall blond and pulled her against her, covering her lips with hers. At first Shirley was stiff and unresponsive, but the longer Virginia kissed her the more she visibly softened, until she wrapped her arms around her friend and began aggressively kissing her back. John sat back down and watched the two women slowly undress each other while they embraced. Virginia released her arms from around Shirley and shrugged her slinky purple dress off her shoulders after Shirley unzipped it down the back. Then she spun Shirley slowly around and pulled the zipper of her white dress down her back. John watched as Virginia turned both of them towards him and then pushed the shoulders of Shirley's dress off her shoulders, pushing it down her body, exposing her slender creamy body ever so slowly.

"Damn." John said quietly as her firm breasts came into view, covered only by a thin layer of lacy bra. Her nipples were hard as rocks and her areola, clearly visible through the white lace, were puckered and puffed up and stuck out almost as far as her nipples. Virginia pushed Shirley's dress down to her hips and then slid her hands up her body, first cupping each breast and then reaching between them to release the small clasp holding the lacy material in place. She pulled the material apart, allowing her bare tits to be completely visible to John, who sat mesmerized by the show the two were putting on for him.

Virginia slipped her hands down her friends body, letting her fingers trace her firm breasts and stomach before reaching the dress bunched up on her hips. Ever so slowly she pushed the dress down, revealing her hips and eventually her mound, inch by inch. John stared at her shaved mound and pussy, his view blocked only by the shimmery material of her pantyhose. Allowing her dress to slip to the floor around her legs, Virginia moved her hands back up to the waistband of her pantyhose, grasping them gently and pulling down, getting them started rolling down her hips and over her firm butt. Virginia sank to the floor behind Shirley, rolling her hose down her legs, her dark hands a stark contrast to the creamy white of Shirley's legs. Unable to go any farther, Virginia coaxed her to lift each foot, pulling the high heels and pantyhose from each foot in turn. Shirley stood completely naked in front of John, her chest rising and falling deeply, her head tipped back, allowing her long blond hair to flow down her back. With her eyes closed, she allowed Virginia to stroke and caress her way back up her body, until she was once again standing behind her, her fingers stroking and drawing circles around her hard nipples.

John was unable to tear his eyes from the sceene in front of him as Shirley turned to face Virginia, reaching around her and unclasping her bra. She gently pulled the material away, freeing Virginia's huge tits before she leaned down and sucked one of her already hard nipples into her mouth. She moved her hands to Virginia's hips, slipping her fingers into the waist of the tiny panties she was wearing and slowly pushing them down, stopping only when she could reach no further. She released her suction on Virginia's nipple and slowly sunk down, kissing her way down Virginia's firm stomach as she pushed the panties farther and farther down her stocking covered legs.

With her panties now around her ankles, Virginia lifted each leg, leaving her shoes on, and turned to sit on the edge of Shirley's desk while Shirley knelt down in front of her, coaxing her legs apart. Gently she reached her tongue out, slipping it between the wet lips in front of her, and licked up her slit and across Virginia's exposed clit. Virginia shuddered slightly and pulled the blond head tighter to her pussy as she began to hump gently against it.

John was sitting on the edge of the seat, his hard dick already out and crying to slip into one of the two wet pussies he had been watching. Seeing his chance, he moved behind Shirley, kneeling down with his pants around his ankles, and rubbed his drooling head against her wet lips.

"Yes, Fuck her!" Virginia hissed. "Bang her hot little cunt with your big dick!"

John's groan was the only reply he made as he pressed into Shirley's tight pussy. He heard Shirley moan into Virginia's pussy as he sunk deeper and deeper into her. Finally he felt his head hit the end of her tight tunnel and began slowly stroking in and out of her, watching Virginia grind Shirley's head into her pussy.

Never having seen something like this in person, His mind was on overload, and he quickly flew over the precipice, his body jerking and squirting into her pussy like a fire hose. Virginia shook and trembled as her own orgasm overcame her just after John, bathing Shirley's face in her juices almost as heavily as her pussy had been filled.

Shirley pulled from John's dick when Virginia released her, and stood up, pulling Virginia slowly off the desk and coaxing her to the floor. She squatted over Virginia's face, Johns' cum dripping onto Virginia's lips before she lowered down farther, pressing her wet lips over Virginia's lips. Virginia licked and sucked the pussy pressing against her face while reaching up and squeezing the nipples protruding from the firm tits above her. It didn't take more than a few short minutes before Shirley shuddered, her orgasm quickly building, and then washing over her. She nearly lost her balance as Virginia continued to assault her clit and pussy with her tongue and her fingers twisted and pulled her nipples.

Shirley slumped off of Virginia, settling to the floor next to her, one leg still across Virginia's chest. Virginia lifted herself on her elbows and looked at John and asked simply if he had enjoyed the show.

"Hell yes." John answered emphatically.

"Good. I hoped you would. Now why don't you go run along and let us girls get put back together."

"With pleasure." John said, crawling across her body to give each of them a gentle kiss on the lips before standing up and fixing his pants back.

John slipped out the door and headed back to his office, hoping he hadn't been gone too long.

All afternoon, women made their way to his office, after which he guided each to see Amanda, suggesting to them that the sexier the outfit they could come up with the better, and he wanted to see each of them come by the next day. He felt pretty good, his plan having already gone better than he could have expected. It only got better when a memo circulated from Shirley, indicating that the normal professional levels of dress were suspended for the next day. In addition men were to understand that costumes frequently are unable to meet the levels of decorum that typical business wear would, and that lewd or inappropriate comments to or about any female staff member wearing a costume would be dealt with seriously.

John went home satisfied that the next day would be one to remember for a long time.

The next morning John got up and got ready for work. Not sure what costume he was going to end up wearing, he decide it was time to move the ring to a chain rather than his pocket. He dug in his wife's jewelry box and found an old gold chain, which he used to hang the garish ring around his neck, tucking it under his shirt.

Stepping into his office, John found the costume Amanda had arranged for him, hanging in a bag on the back of his office door. He opened the bag, immediately realizing why she selected the costume she had.

The bag contained a short white toga, a pair of sandals and a round disk. Clearly he was to be an early Olympian for the day, and he suspected that she intended for him to go commando under the outfit. With a smile he stripped naked and pulled the costume on, the material only coming down to the middle of his thighs. He sat down in his chair, his dick almost sticking out of the outfit as it bunched up on his lap.

"So, do you like your outfit?" Amanda asked as she opened the door and stepped into the office. She closed the door and walked over toward his desk, her tiny white nurse outfit practically bursting around her breasts. She leaned toward him and arched her back, the row of snaps down the front suddenly popping and spreading to allow her ample breasts to stick out toward him.

"Now that's nice!" John said with a smile.

"Ohhh that's not all." She said as she lifted one foot in her white high heel and white thigh high stocking that didn't quite make it to the bottom of her skirt. She placed her foot on the edge of the desk her extremely short white skirt flipping up around her waist, exposing her freshly shaved pussy.

"Ohhhh very NICE!" John said appreciatively, reaching out and gently stroking her already wet lips. "I take it you planned for my outfit to be easily accessible?"

"Oh yeah." She said, pushing his chair back as she lowered her leg. She stepped in front of him, but facing away from him, and reached between her legs for his already hard dick. She aimed his throbbing member at her wet pussy and sat slowly down on it, reaching for his hands and pulling them around her to her tits as she sat fully on his lap. "OH FUCK YES!" she cried as she began bouncing up and down on his lap, driving herself up the slope to climax with incredible speed. It only took a few short minutes for her orgasm to shake her to the core, her whole body jerking and trembling as she lost her coordination. She sagged back against his chest as her spasms passed away, her chest heaving under his hands while she struggled for breath.

"That was intense." John whispered.

"God yes. But you didn't cum yet."

"No, but I have a hunch that wont be a problem today.

"I doubt it. I just wanted to make sure I got mine first!" she said with a breathless giggle.

"Well you sure got that!" John said with a laugh as the office door opened.

"Opps, sorry!" A small woman said, backing out of the office and starting to close the door behind her.

"No, that's fine. Come in!' John called as Amanda lifted from his lap, his dick pulling from her wet pussy with a slurp. "I was just checking out Amanda's costume."

"Yes, it seems so." The little woman said, as she stepped fully into the office so John could now see her whole costume. She wore a little school girl outfit, which worked well with her small stature. Her blond hair was put up in two small ponytails, and her tiny white blouse was tied below her breasts. The tiny plaid skirt sat low on her hips, leaving a wide expanse of belly and a tiny bit of her mound showing above the waistband. The short skirt didn't quite reach down to the tops of her thigh high tights, leaving a small band of white skin to tease of what was hidden by the tiny skirt.

"Very sexy. Would you like to turn around for me?"

"Sure." She said with a grin, doing first a slow turn, and then a twirl, the air flipping her skirt out to give a quick flash of her apparently bare ass and pussy.

"Wow, is all I can say."

"You like it?" She asked with a smile.

"very much."

"Can I see yours?" she asked, standing half way across the room with her hands behind her butt, swinging her hips back and forth like a school girl might.

"If you want." John said, standing up. The bottom of his costume hung on his hard dick, leaving if fully exposed to the school girl in front of him.

"Ohhhh what a hard dick. I bet you want to stick it into my tight little girl pussy!"

"That depends, do you want it stuck into your pussy?"

She moved her hands in front of her and pulled her skirt up, showing John her tiny trimmed blond bush, and moving a hand to stroke her already wet lips. "I think I'd like very much to feel you put that big dick into me. Amanda told me yesterday how big and full you made her feel, so I just couldn't wait to feel you inside me."

"Well. Here I am." John said with a huge smile on his face.

She stepped over to his desk and bent over, sticking her small firm ass out at him and flipping her tiny skirt up on her ass. "Put it in me. Fill me up with your big dick!" she coaxed sexily.

John stepped behind her and rubbed his head around on her lips and then pressed his head to engage in her tunnel. She moaned as he pressed harder, finally popping his mushroom head into her tunnel. John pressed a few inches into her and then pulled back stroking tiny short strokes to allow her extremely tight pussy to expand around him while he worked more and more of her juices on his shaft. It took several minutes of short stroked to get fully into her. By this time she was already trembling and shaking with her climax. John stroked slowly in and out, trying to keep her orgasm going while he worked himself toward release. With a groan he jammed into her as far as he could and squirted the first of several shots of his hot cum into her tight pussy.

John was still panting and his body making little jerks and twitches when he felt Amanda's hands around him. "I knew you'd love to cum in her hot little pussy." She whispered.

"You arranged this?"

"Oh yeah. I wanted to get you all warmed up and then get Cindy in here to fuck you. She's got the tightest pussy in the department."

"How do you know?"

"Oh, I know. Besides, she's only twenty two and while she's not a virgin, she's the closest thing we have around here."

"Oh...I see. Thank you." John said, covering her roving hands with his and hugging them to his chest.

"Just wait till you see some of the other ladies. I took a quick walk around a few offices and, well, why don't I just let you be surprised."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers