Zanthis Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,387 Followers

"Sounds fair." John said as he pulled his softening dick from his school girl, letting her stand up and turn around to face him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him gently.

"Thanks for letting me be first Amanda." She whispered over his shoulder.

"Your welcome." Amanda answered quietly, leaning her face over Johns shoulder from behind, kissing Cindy sensuously on the lips.

"Why do I get the feeling that I'm intruding?"

"Oh, you're not." Amanda said with a giggle. "In fact, we get together frequently and, well, we've been thinking of inviting you, but haven't quite known how to ask. I guess this will pretty much make that easy."

"I guess it will." John said before Cindy pressed her hot lips to his.

The three of them kissed for several minutes before Amanda broke away. "I think we better go. You should start having visitors pretty soon."

"Ok." John said with a nod, watching the two women step back and walk to the door hand in hand. He never would have figured Amanda to go that way, but then you never really knew.

John had barely gotten started with his work when his office door pushed open slowly, attracting his attention. Standing in the door, with her feet slightly apart, was a tall brown haired woman, her dark, almost olive tinted skin a clear indication of her Greek heritage. She stood with a long black flowing cape covering her from neck to ankle, only her several inch high spike heels showing besides the small white fangs peaking from between her sexy lips. Her hair flowed down her shoulders and back, some of the strands reaching nearly to where her tits would be if they weren't covered by the cape.

"Hello." She said huskily.

"Hello. I presume you're a vampire? Are you here to suck my blood?"

She stepped forward into the office and pushed the door closed behind her. Grasping her cape, she flipped it back, revealing that under the long material she wore nothing but a black shelf bra, leaving her ample tits and hard nipples fully exposed, and a pair of thigh high black net stockings. Her dark bush was trimmed into an arrow pointing to her pouting and obviously wet lips that John could see between her slightly spread legs. She wasn't thin by any means, but at the same time not fat. She was what John referred to as a plus size hottie. "Close. I'm here to suck, but your blood is not my goal!" she said with a devious smile as she began stepping slowly toward John.

"Should I be afraid?" John asked as he pushed his chair back, revealing his already exposed and hard dick.

"Only if you don't like shooting your cum down my throat." She answered as she stepped between his legs and knelt down. Without another word she enveloped his hard dick with her hot mouth, quickly bobbing up and down his shaft to lubricate it with her saliva. She sucked and licked his cock for long minutes, periodically pressing his head deep into her until he could feel it pop into her throat.

"Oh that's good!" John moaned quietly, thoroughly enjoying her attentions as he slid down lower in his chair. "You can come by any time you want and do this."

"I might just take you up on that!" she said as she lifted her face from his dick for a moment. "Only problem is, this makes me terribly horny!"

"Oh? Well, feel free to do whatever gets you off then."

"Hmmmm. Thought you'd never ask!" She said, pulling her head from his lap and standing up. She stepped over his lap, lifting one leg and setting it on the seat next to him and then quickly lowered herself onto his raging hardon. "OH shit yes!" she moaned loudly as she began bouncing up and down his shaft. "Soooo big and fat! Please squeeze my titties!"

John reached up and squeezed both of her ample breasts where they hung over the shelf bra, her hard nipples between his fingers as his hands tried to cover as much of her tit as he could. She moaned louder as he squeezed and worked her breasts, her bouncing pussy driving them both toward a hard climax.

John shot first, his dick squirting shot after shot of cum into her pussy. Her whole body shook and trembled with each new surge of juice into her tunnel until she could hold no more and his cum began leaking around her pulsing pussy.

"Oh god yes. So much hot juice!" she panted as she pulled from his still twitching dick and sat back on his desk. Lifting her knees high, she reached down and quickly scooped the cum leaking from her pussy with a finger and sucked every drop off as if it were some kind of sweet candy. She reached down time after time, licking all the cum that leaked from her until she seemed to have most of it consumed, and then slipped off the desk to kneel down and lick his now soft dick clean. She alternately wrapped her mouth around his dick and balls, sucking and licking them until he was bathed clean of their cum. Only then did she stand up and pull her cape closed, turning and walking away with a devious giggle.

John slid back to his desk and tried to concentrate on the paperwork ahead of him, hoping that he would get enough of a break to be able to get hard for the next woman, whomever it might be.

John's next visitor was almost as much of a surprise as the vampire had been. John had completely forgotten that there were a pair of twins working in the department, one in electrical and one in materials engineering sections. He was amply reminded of the fact when the two tall willowy redheads stepped into his office. Each woman wore a tiny brown skirt, not even a foot long, hanging low on their hips and a short sleeved button down blouse, if you could call it that, ending just below their breasts with an elastic band. Each one wore a gold chain as a belt in the low riding skirt, with half of a rainbow as a belt buckle. Their outfits were topped off with a green hat with a shamrock, and glittery green spike heels.

"Well, I take it you two are what, leprechauns?

"Yep. My name is Cindy, and my sister is Candy." One of them said as they stepped toward his desk.

"I see. And am I to presume that there is a pot of gold to be had?"

"Uh huh. If you find the end of the rainbow you get the pot of gold!" Cindy said as she stepped around one side of the desk while her sister moved around the other.

"I see." John said, looking at the two hanging pieces and realizing what they meant. Reaching out for the two pieces of rainbow, he pulled, gently unbuckling the home made buckle and pulling the chains. The backs of the buckles were attached to the snaps holding the skirts together, which easily unsnapped with his action. John let go of the buckles and the weight of the chairs drug the short skirts down their hips, landing with a clunk on the floor.

"Very hot!" John said as the two ladies moved to sit on the edge of his desk, one on either side of him, their trimmed red curls now fully on display.

"Thought you'd like that." Cindy said, sticking a leg out and setting it on the far side of his chair, the action spreading her legs and pussy for him. Candy followed suit, hooking her leg over her sisters, and reaching down to stroke her already wet lips.

"You like?" she asked.

"Oh yes!" John answered as he watched her fingers slowly press into her hot pussy, disappearing deeply into her.

"Thought you might." She whispered as she pulled her finger out and reached for his mouth, gently slipping in so he could taste her juices. "Do you like sucking pussy as much as we like sucking dick?"

"I don't know, how much do you like sucking dick?"

"We love it!" They said in unison, putting their legs down and sliding off the desk. They sunk down between his legs and began to lick up his dick, one on each side, treating it like an ice cream cone.

"Ohhhh" John groaned when they wrapped their lips and tongues around his head. He reached down with both hands and began gently pulling on the buttons holding their tiny shirts tougher, releasing their apple sized tits to his view. He allowed them to lick and suck him for some minutes before he lifted their chins from his lap. "My turn. Sit." He said coaxing them up to sit on the edge of the desk. He rolled his chair in between Cindy's legs, gently licking her wet pussy and making her moan, the sound muffled by her sisters lips pressed to hers.

John gently licked and sucked each pussy in turn, using his fingers on the one his tongue wasn't attacking. Candy came first, her whole body shuddering as John licked her pussy and her sister sucked her tits and hard nipples. Her pussy flooded his mouth with her hot juices as she jerked and shuddered under their attentions. "Oh enough! Stop please!" she pleaded as he continued to lick and flick her hard clit.

Without a word John moved back to Cindy, driving a finger deep into her pussy while he sucked and nibbled her hard clit. OHHHHH FUCK!" she cried loudly as he triggered the climax that had been just ever so close before he moved back to her sister. She clamped her legs around John's head, squeezing him while her body shuddered, giving him at least as much girl cum as her sister had.

"Damn." They said as he rolled back and smiled, his face glistening with their cum. They moved off his desk and kissed every drop from his face before stepping back and buttoning their tops. John admired their creamy whit asses as they bent over to step into their tiny skirts.

"Any time you want to come back, feel free."

"Oh we will. Just thought you should know, we do everything together." Candy said with a grin.

"I'll remember that." John said, returning their smiles. He watched them leave and then slid back to the desk, shaking his head and wondering what was coming next.

He didn't have long to wait. Lisa Cho knocked and stepped into the office, closing the door behind her. Lisa was one of the other engineers on his floor, and if he hadn't been her supervisor he might have tried something long ago. Lisa was characteristically Asian, short, black straight hair slanted eyes and perpetual smile. John never really knew what her body looked like, until now, and was not at all displeased. Instead of the generally baggy dresses she normally wore, today she wore two bands of playing cards, one across her surprisingly large chest, and the other around her waist.

"I thought I'd come show you my costume." She said shyly as she walked up and stood near his desk, her hands behind her butt.

"I see. It looks terrific." John replied, noting that the playing cards didn't cover most of her pussy or smooth mound, and there were a few that seemed to be missing. "Would you like to come sit on my lap?"

"That depends. Pick a card. I'll do what it says."

"Hmmm That could be interesting. What are the choices?"

"Just have to wait and see." She said coyly as she stepped closer to John.

He reached out and selected the card directly in front of one of her nipples and pulled, taking the card. He turned it and looked at it. Written across the ace of hearts were the words "doggy style" with a condom taped to the card. John turned the card for her to see, and she blushed deep crimson.

"You would choose that one." She whispered as she stepped forward and took the card from him. She tossed the card and condom aside and then leaned over the side of the desk, resting her front on the papers strewn across it.

John stood up and stepped around her, gently stroking her ass and allowing his fingers to trace gently across her gender pussy lips. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"Uh uh. I promised to do whatever the cards said." She said quietly.

"Who wrote on them?"

"Amanda."

"Ah, that explains it. Still, we don't have to do this."

"No, I want to. Everything on the cards are things I have wanted to try, but haven't. By the end of the day, well, by then I'll have tried everything on the list."

"Does each card have something?"

"No, only a few. She said if someone drew a blank they lost their chance."

"Sounds like fun. How many winners have there been so far?"

"Only three, but you're the first to go inside."

"Oh? What were the first two?" John asked as he rubbed his head against her wet pussy lips.

"Jason got to tit fuck me, I had to suck off Akaish and Kristen licked my pussy." She said with a moan as John pressed his dick into her tight pussy. "Oh god you're so big!" she moaned as he worked inch by inch into her. He stroked in and out only a half an inch or so, each time pressing slightly deeper. After several minutes of stroking he was taking long slow strokes into her, the head of his dick pressing against the end of her tunnel with each stroke. "So tell me." John said quietly as he stroked in and out of her. "How did it feel to have Kristen lick you?"

"Oh god. It was so gentle." She whispered breathlessly. "She licked up between my lips and then around my hard clit."

"Did she make you cum?" John asked.

"OH god yes! I'm going to cum again too!" she cried softly as her body started to shudder.

John was enjoying himself and saw no need to cum yet, wanting instead to save some for whomever might come yet. He stroked her slowly, holding her climax as high as he could, her pussy clenching and squeezing his hard dick as he slid in and out of her.

With her orgasm past, John pulled from her wet pussy and moved to his chair, sitting down with his dick sticking straight up.

"Didn't you want to cum?" She asked quietly.

"No. You did, that was enough."

"No, you have to cum in me! It's part of it!"

"You're sure?"

"Uh huh." She said, laying across the desk again.

"If that's what you want." John said stepping behind her again and pressing his dick into her. John stroked faster this time, slapping his hips into her firm tiny ass. "So what did you like best so far?" he asked.

"When Kristen licked my clit!" Lisa panted as John's dick grew larger with its impeding release. "Until now!"

"Oh?"

"OH fuck yes. Cum inside me! Please! I want to feel you cum in me!"

"Haven't you ever felt that before?"

"Uh uh. My husband only uses a condom."

The thought of being the first to actually fill her pussy, and probably the first bare dick she ever had inside her was enough to push him over the top. His dick erupted inside her, pumping her full of cum while his body jerked and twitched. He was glad he had the ring to improve his abilities, or the day was going to wear him beyond out.

John picked her up around the waist, and swiveled them to the chair where he sat down, allowing her to lean back against him. He reached under the cards and played with her hard nipples with one hand while he softened inside her. His other hand gently stroked her clit, making her pant and wiggle on his lap. "You want to cum again?"

"Are you going to let me say no?" She asked in a squeak.

"No." John whispered as he rolled one of her nipples and began working her clit in small circles.

"OH FUCK!" she grunted loudly as her whole body jerked in his arms. Her pussy contracted, practically squirting his softened dick out of her, along with copious amounts of their combined cum, and several squirts of fresh girl juice. John held her, working her tit and clit until her body stopped jerking and fell into a gentle tremble.

"There. Better now?"

"Oh god that was intense."

"Yes, it was." A voice said from the doorway.

John looked up to see Cindy's friend, Kristen, stepping inside and closing the door. Her outfit was unusual to say the least. She wore a workman's belt with a giant tool pouch on the front to cover her pussy. The belt was held from sliding completely off her hips by two wide yellow suspenders that ran down her front, across her nipples and the front part of her large tits. Sticking out of the tool pouch were a wide array of various dildos and vibrators.

"I see you two had a good time. Too bad you're all used up." She said as she walked slowly each foot crossing the other. "I would have enjoyed taking a ride on that one."

"Well, you get it hard, you can ride it." John replied with a grin.

"Hmmm Always liked a challenge." She said quietly as she knelt down in front of the two of us. She reached into her tool pouch and pulled out a dick looking device with a knob on the end and twisted the red knob. A gentle humming sound came from the pink device, followed by a long slow moan from Cindy as she pressed the vibrating dick slowly into Cindy's pussy.

"That's it. Feel it." She cooed as she pressed my soft dick against the side of the dick as she slowly pushed it in and out of Cindy.

"Damn." John said, leaning his head back and enjoying the sensations of his dick being vibrated as well as Cindy's ass wiggling around on his lap. Cindy turned her head and drew John's face to hers, pressing her lips to his. She kissed him hotly as her pussy was worked by her friend.

"Oh fuck." She moaned into his mouth, feeling his dick harden where it was pressed against her pussy lips.

"Seems like I got it hard." Kristen said with a smile. "I think Cindy wants to finish before I get my turn. But don't worry, I don't think you have long to wait." She lowered her face to Cindy's pussy, alternately licking the head of my dick and Cindy's clit.

True to her word, Cindy only lasted a few more minutes before her body jerked and spasmed in another orgasm. Kristen kept up the attention to her friend until she slumped, panting, on John's lap.

"I think she's done now." Kristen said, standing up. John watched as she unbuckled the tool belt and dropped it on the floor of the office, leaving her wearing nothing but her work boots. She helped Cindy slide off John's lap, turning her to face him, and then stepped over his lap, letting Cindy aim his now hard dick at Kristen's wet pussy. "Oh yes." She whispered as she lowered herself down onto his long dick. "Very nice."

"Oh god. So hot and wet." John said, as she began slowly riding up and down his dick with her steaming hot pussy.

"OH yes. Hard and long. Just how I like it!" Kristen cooed as she continued to ride him. John reached around her and held her big tits in his hands, feeling them bounce as she landed time after time on his lap. "Yes squeeze them!" she cooed as he squeezed her hard nipples.

"Oh god." John groaned as Kristen's bouncing became faster and more erratic.

"OH YES! FUCK YES!" Kristen squealed as Cindy stroked her clit as she bounced on John's lap. "I'M...Going...to...Cum!" she cried just before her whole body slammed down hard on his dick, shuddering and trembling as she groaned long and loud. Cindy licked and sucked her clit, pushing her climax even higher, causing her pussy to spasm and clench around John's dick.

Slowly she relaxed back against John's chest, covering his hands with hers and slowing their attention to her tits. "Oh god that was good." She said breathlessly. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," John answered.

"I gotta get back to work, or I'd stay here and fuck you all day. You have one fantastic dick." She cooed before pulling his face to hers for a gentle, wet kiss. She broke the kiss and pushed herself up, sliding out of his hands and pulling off his wet dick with a slurp. She helped Cindy up off the floor and then pulled her tool belt on, while Cindy re-dressed herself. The two women, now as presentable as the costumes and post sex allowed, leaned down and kissed him on each cheek before walking from his office.

"God what a day." John said with a grin as he looked at the ceiling.

"Having a good day, huh?" Amanda asked as she stepped into his office, eyeing his exposed dick still covered with Kristen's juices.

"All that and more." John replied, admiring how she looked in her little nurse outfit. He decided to pay a lot more attention to her after today was over. She had done a fantastic job of arranging things.

"Well, if you're up to it, Tracy wants me to let her know when you're free."

"Oh?" John asked, wondering what his boss wanted with him. He was reasonably sure that it wasn't to fuck him. "She want me to come down?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,387 Followers