Zanthis Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers

"Uh huh."

"Ok." John said, tucking his hard dick under his toga as best he could as he got up from his chair. "I guess I better go see her." He said with resignation. Tracy wasn't a bad looking woman, even though she was several years his senior. She just always struck John as a stuck-up prude. He hadn't ever seen her in anything but a business pants suit, and since she took over the position, hadn't really ever been friendly toward him. Calling to see him today did not bode well.

John made his way down to the end of the building and stopped at her secretary's desk. Julia was a large woman, not at all slender, with a round happy face and smiling eyes. Her costume was a greek toga, similar to Johns, although he wasn't sure how long it was with her bottom half hidden behind the desk.

"Hello Mister Winston." She said pleasantly.

"Is she in a good mood?"

"Not a bad mood. But I wouldn't call it good."

"Hmmm. Thanks." John said with a scowl as she called Tracy to let him know John had arrived.

"She'll see you now." Julia said with a smile.

"Thanks." John said as he headed toward the office door.

"Close it behind you." Tracy Simons said as John stepped into her large corner office.

John closed the door behind him and turned to see Tracy sitting, not at her desk, but in one of the more comfortable arm chairs that sat off near the windows. John had many conversations with her in these chairs, not quite believing that just sitting in the chairs would make anyone feel like she was more friendly than if she were behind her desk. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes. Please, sit John." She said, standing up and motioning to the chair across the little glass table from her. To John's surprise, she wore a short black dress, with the jagged cut hem at a sharp angle. The top of the dress was uncharacteristically low, showing cleavage well down between a set of large breasts that were surprisingly full and round. Her black fishnet stockings, makeup and long black wig, finished off her Elvira look.

John walked over to the chair she offered and sat down, barely able to take his eyes from the significant amount of breast she was showing. He really had no idea she could look anywhere near this hot.

"So. I hear you took the lead in the Halloween costume contest, encouraging everyone to dress up?" She asked, her eyes flicking occasionally down to where he worried his dick must be showing.

"A little. My secretary really did most of the work."

"I see." She said, standing up and walking over toward the windows, giving John a chance to admire her firm round ass for several seconds. "I've heard some disturbing reports." She continued.

"Oh?" John asked, trying to sound innocent.

Tracy turned to face him and walked toward him slowly. "Yes. I've heard that some of the costumes are... quite provocative, and possibly even a bit lewd."

"Well, some of the ladies have taken it a bit farther than I would have expected." John said, swallowing as she stepped around behind his chair.

"Yes, well. Whatever the motivation, we won the judging with the widest margin that anyone can recall." She said as she rested her hand on his shoulder. "I suspect that your encouragement of the costume type may have played a factor in it."

So far so good. John thought to himself.

"But I also heard that some of the women have been making trips to your office and coming out looking... well fucked?"

Now John knew he was in the hot seat. He felt her hand on his shoulder and knew this was his chance. "That's a pretty provocative outfit you have on. It sure would be nice to see more of your tits though, maybe even more of you naked."

"Is that how you do it? You just politely ask them?" Tracy whispered, removing her hand from his shoulder.

It usually took a few moments for John to see the change in them, but for some reason, as Tracy stepped around his chair, instead of her taking her costume off, he felt like it was getting darker.

"John. Are you alright?" She asked with concern, bending down to look into his eyes as the room slowly went dark around him.

John shook his head, trying to clear the cobwebs from it. He looked around in confusion at the rough stone block walls that made up the room he was in. The only light came from a single flickering torch sticking out from a stone fixture on the wall, and a gentle green glow from the window. John struggled to his feet, wondering what had happened and where he had been taken. He stepped to the window and saw nothing but a swirling green surface, almost as if he were looking at a marble from the inside.

He still wore his toga, which he considered a good sign. No hospital gown, straight jacket or orange jail jumpsuit. He pulled open the rough wooden door that looked like it had to be several hundred years old, and ventured out into the hallway. The hallway seemed to be an extension of the room he work up in. Wide, with rough stone walls and a flat stone ceiling and floor, the hallway seemed to go on endlessly, very so often lit by another torch, flickering brightly in its holder on the wall.

John walked down the hallway, looking into each room he came to, finding them all empty, but having an assortment of rough furnishings, ranging from beds, to tables and chairs. He was just about to look into a room when he jumped back, startled at finding another person walking toward the door.

She was a good looking woman, easily in her late forties, but striking in her beauty. Her costume didn't fit the surroundings any better than his did. She appeared to be a Victorian woman, her long cream colored dress heavily covered with delicate lace, from the high collared neck to the wide flowing skirt.

"My god." She murmured before stepping toward him and grabbing him. She pulled him against herself and pressed her mouth to his, hungrily kissing him. Her mouth practically devoured him as she reached between them and began undoing the buttons that extended down the front of her dress. She released him with her hands long enough to shrug the top of her dress off, and then wrapped her hand back around his head and pulled his mouth back to his while she moved her other hand behind her back. In a few more moments of kissing him, she stepped back, pushing the skirt and hoop down her body. She stepped out of the dress and pushed her long legged panniers down, leaving her in nothing but a tightly fit corset between her hips and ample breasts. Her nearly nude body was as beautiful as her face, and he couldn't help but stare at her as she grabbed him and pulled him backwards into the room. She backed them up until her butt was pressing against the table in the middle of the room and began pulling off the toga he was wearing, his hard dick sticking out at her.

"Oh god yes!" she said loudly, pulling him toward her as she lifted her butt onto the table. "Quickly, fuck me! I need to be fucked!"

"With pleasure!" John said, stepping between her legs as she spread them. John pressed his head against her pussy lips and slowly pressed into her, eliciting a long cry of pleasure. John began pumping into her with abandon, stroking long and hard into her wet pussy. He moved his hands to her firm breasts, squeezing and twisting her nipples as he massaged her ample tits. She cried in passion and pleasure as he pumped into her, his hips slapping loudly into her creamy ass. They seemed to go on forever, rhythmically slapping together, crying and grunting until exhausted and frustrated, John collapsed on top of her.

"It's ok." She cooed, gently stroking his hair.

"Sorry." John whispered back, not sure why he couldn't seem to get either of them to climax.

"It's not your fault. It's the place." She said as she lay back on the table, stroking his hair. "You too are a prisoner here, as are we all."

John pushed himself up and looked down at her nearly naked body. "What do you mean?"

"You were the controller of the Zanthis ring, were you not?"

"Yes."

"You used it to try to control a witch. I made the same mistake. I tried to take someone and didn't realize they were a warlock."

"I don't understand."

"The ring... you used it to control women, and it would bend their will to yours, sexually, I mean. It draws it energy from you. Zanthis was afraid that the black night would use it to gain control of the kingdom. What he knew was that the queen was descended from a true witch, and placed a curse on the ring that if the he tried to use the ring on a witch, he would be imprisoned here, inside the ring. And that was what happened. Unfortunately, the ring as survived for many years, and nearly all of the ring owners has eventually tried to use it on someone that was descended from a witch or warlock, so we are all trapped here."

"The ring is hundreds of years old. How many could still be alive?"

"Time has no meaning here. We are trapped for all time. There are twelve women and twenty-two men. There is no need to drink or eat or sleep, however, the price for this immortality is that we are driven to desire sex when we see another of the opposite sex, but we can never reach fulfillment. When I saw you, I couldn't resist wanting to have sex with you, I was driven to it as much as you were. But I knew that neither of us would reach fulfillment. For that reason most of us try to stay separate from each other, our choice to spend eternity in either solitude or frustration."

John looked down at her for long seconds, trying to decide if she were joking. The longer he looked at her the certain he was she was telling the truth. John pulled his still hard dick from her wet pussy and stepped to a chair, sitting heavily. He had all the time of eternity to think...

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,448 Followers