Zero Day Exploited Priyanka Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good evening, beautiful.

"Hi," she smiled weakly.

Everything okay with you?

"I...it's just...I can't. I can't keep doing this, I'm just so horny it hurts! Please let me cum."

Pet, you are a special one. These are nothing more than growing pains, getting used to a new routine. Remember how sore you were when you started to run every morning? You'll get used to it.

"Get used to it? All I can think about is sex! I swear, if there were any boys around, I'd be..."

You'd be what? Seriously, pet, there are boys around. They haven't noticed how horny you are. You are fine.

"Can I please come?" she asked again, hands clasped in front of her.

No. Although, I do find it cute when you beg like that.

"But I've been a good girl! I've done everything you asked."

A good girl? Really Pri?

"Yes," she nodded. "I've followed all the rules."

Really? What is rule 6?

"I...no orgasms?"

Yes. And have you been following that rule?

"Ye...yes?"

After Chemistry?

The blood drained from her face. The restroom. How did he know?

Well? Anything you want to confess?

"Ah...no?"

Trust me, pet, I will be easier on you if you are honest with me.

"I...," she started before realizing how trapped she was. The words started tumbling out. "I'm sorry, I'm just so horny, that I couldn't help myself! But I didn't come, I swear it!"

What made you stop?

"There...some girls came in and I just left."

Thank you for being finally honest with me. Now I have a decision to make. You broke a rule and then were evasive with me. What should your punishment be?

"Please don't post that video."

No, pet, I won't...yet. In fact, I want you to think about it. You will write a five page paper on what you did and what an appropriate punishment should be and why. It is due by 5pm next week.

"Okay," she said as she flinched a smile. She felt like she had dodged a bullet. An essay wasn't bad at all. "I'm really sorry, it's just that it is so difficult for me."

What is difficult?

"Being horny all the time! Gah, I'm going crazy!"

You are just getting used to it. If I let you come, how long would it take?

"Probably less than five minutes. I've been worked up all day."

Less than five minutes, huh? Good. Now, remember, edging is when you bring yourself to the brink of orgasm and then stopping. I'm sure I don't need to warn you about the penalty for climaxing without permission. I'm setting a timer for one hour. Edge yourself five times. Since you said it would take less than five minutes, you should have plenty of time.

"WHAT?"

If you fail to edge yourself 5 times, we will start posting pictures of you and restart the timer until you get it right.

"Post a picture of me? No! Where? You said you would keep this between us!" she protested.

Since you are still getting the hang of things, I'll make sure your face isn't in it. At least for your first few tries.

"That's not fair!"

And use your beautiful voice while you touch yourself. I want to hear you.

Pri gaped in disbelief at the computer as she saw a countdown begin. She looked helplessly at her computer for a few moments as she tried to process the sudden change of events. Five times? Or a picture gets posted? With no other prompts from the computer she stared at the laptop for a moment and swallowed. The shock of her secret in the restroom combine with the fear of a picture of her getting out was horrifying, dampening her ardor. Would her really do that to her? And then again, why wouldn't he, he held all the cards. Her only hope was to play along. She got up and quickly undressed before getting on her bed.

The shocking turn of events meant she wasn't ready to masturbate just yet. She tried to clear her mind as she stroked her skin, trying to drive away the fear of being exposed. She let her imagination run, letting words drift out of her mouth, trying to get into the mood, trying to get back to where she was this afternoon. Sexy boys kissing her, caressing her. Hard cocks pressed against her body. She wasn't forming sentences, just images and detached phrases. Soon her hand drifted down and she started to touch herself. Her orgasm built slowly and she savored the climb. Finally her mind settled on a hot idea, of having sex with a movie star on an island. She moaned out her fantasy as she started to circle her clit faster and faster. Her other hand joined the fun, reaching down to slip one, then two fingers in. She pushed herself right to the brink of satisfaction before pulling her hands again, giving a whine of protest as her body screamed in desire. Her eyes finally opened and drifted to the computer. She had used up 20 minutes.

With a groan of resignation, she started again. Her pussy was not ready to be touched, and now her fingers felt clumsy. She went back to her breasts and conjured up another scene, this time recalling the video of the girls having sex with each other. She imagined being at a frat party, guys watching her as she made out with another girl. Her fingers plucked at her nipples as she imagined the guys leering at her naked body. She locked on to the scene as her fingers found her clit again. Soon she was rushing to her climax, pulling away a the last second, gasping in frustration. She glanced over to the laptop to see that she had used 35 minutes of her timeline.

"This is impossible!" she whined.

Difficult, but not impossible. Why don't you get an ice cube.

She jumped out of bed and got an ice cube, anything to get her body back in line. Her brain was so addled she couldn't figure out anything else to do. She pressed it firmly against her most tender parts as she stood until she could take it no longer. With just 20 minutes to go, she started again, rubbing her numb clit as she tried to focus on sexy thoughts, hunched over the laptop on her bed.

"Can I watch porn?" she blurted out.

As you wish.

She quickly navigated to a porn site and selected a video. It was horrible, but she tried to focus on the story as her body slowly woke up. The video suddenly took a sexy turn as the girl got on all fours. She was vaguely aware of the stream of nasty words slipping out of her mouth as she imagined herself in the girl's position. She was so focused she barely pulled her hand away in time, her body shaking in unfulfilled need.

"Time?" she gasped as she went for another ice cube.

She pressed the ice on her inflamed clit as she hobbled back to the laptop. Her heart sank as she saw she had less than ten minutes.

"I can't, there isn't time! Please don't post a picture of me!"

Now pet, you don't make the rules. You knew the penalty for failing.

"Yeah, but...but...give me one more chance! Reset the timer, I know I'll do better this time! Please!"

Pet, I warned you about the penalty for failing. You told me you were so turned on that it would only take you five minutes to come. Were you lying?

"No, it's just that I'm so scared of you posting a picture of me that I couldn't get it going, you know? Please, please don't post a picture."

Ah, Pri, you are turning me into such a softie. Okay, we'll restart the countdown. Only first, I want you to pick the picture you'll post if you fail.

"I...I won't fail!"

A few pictures of her popped up on the screen, two of her naked upper body and three of her naked from behind. Her mind spun as she recognized herself, her dorm room, her bed. Would anyone else be able to make the connection?

Which one will you post if you fail?

"I...," she paused in painful indecision. The one from behind seemed the least incriminating, with her face only in profile and the blank cinder block wall in the background. Plus, her butt looked really cute. "The third one."

Nice choice, one of my favorites. Okay. Ready to start?

Pri looked down in surprise. She had been so focused on their conversation that she hadn't noticed she was still rubbing herself with the ice cube, which was almost completely melted. She looked up to see the counter start again. She muttered an oath and jumped back into bed.

This go around she wasted no time, immediately finding a hot video, two girls and a guy. She fondled her breasts as she focused on the scene, imagining sucking on that guy's dick as she shared it with another girl. Her hand dropped to her pussy and slowly brought her tortured clit back to life. The video was working, keeping her engaged as the actors changed positions, and her fingers were doing their job between her legs. Soon she was rushing to the promised land. She took one last stroke before pulling her hand away, wincing in pain as her mind fought her body for control. The timer popped up: only ten minutes.

Pri jumped out of bed and pranced around the room, fanning herself with her hands as she got her body back under control. She did a few jumping jacks and frenetic dance moves. A quick check of her bean proved that it was still ready for fun. This time when she laid back down, her body responded quickly. She pulled up another video and watched a school girl give her professor a blowjob. She pulled her hands away just before her crest, punching her pillow in frustration. Once she had recovered her breath, she checked her clock. She still had over 35 minutes left. She jumped out of bed again and jumped around, getting her body back under control.

Her third round went quickly, her mind tuned into the video of a girl and two guys. She held back a scream of frustration as she pulled her hand away. Her clit was throbbing like it never had before, in open revolt against her mind. 25 minutes left. She jumped around and slapped her face a few time to get her head straight.

As her breathing came back under control she got back in bed and started again, this time just using her imagination. Her eyes settled on the camera above her bed, looking down at her as she masturbated. She imagined the guys in her study group sitting in a room, watching the video feed from the camera. The thought hit her so hard she almost climaxed at that instant, barely pulling her hand away in time. Her dazed eyes checked the clock: over 15 minutes left. She laid back in relief, confident that she could get one more edge in.

Pri smiled slyly at the laptop, knowing she had won, before retuning to stare at the up at the camera on her ceiling. Her hands started gently to play with her breasts, warming her body up for her final round. With a full ten minutes left, her skilled hands drifted down and started to stroke her clit. She was relaxed now, in control. Her imagination settled again on the image of guys watching her and this time she savored her climb. She felt the tremors of her impending release and continued to touch herself, willing body to hang on until the last possible second. Her hips jumped into the air, desperately seeking that one last touch that would finally breach the wall as she groaned in frustration.

As her breathing returned to normal, she smiled over at the laptop. Three minutes remained on the clock. She had won.

Well done, my pet.

"Yeah."

That fourth one was really quick. What were you thinking?

Still dazed from the edging, she answered with thinking about what she was doing.

"I was imagining some guy streaming the video of me as I was touching myself."

Nice. But no, it is just me. Like I promised, we are keeping this just between you and me.

"Thank you."

Okay, time for sleep.

"Can I come? Please?" She knew the answer before she even asked.

No, pet, not tonight.

Pri sighed in resignation and lay back down. Just get used to it

she thought, it's just getting used to it. She pulled up her sheet and put her hands into their bonds. The screen saver on the laptop kicked on, leaving the room in near darkness. She tried to slow her breathing to calm down, but her body was completely alive. Eight times she had taken herself to the brink of orgasm, and eight times she had forced herself to stop. Her body craved attention, but all she could do was lie back passively and hope for sleep. Even in the darkness, her eyes could make out the camera on the ceiling, watching her. Sleep came fitfully. Worse, there was a thunderstorm.

The alarm woke her in the morning. Her pussy begged for attention, still alert from her session the previous night and the randy dreams she had. After a stop at the restroom, she dressed quickly for her run, hearing the rain pounding on her window. It looked pitch black outside, but she knew the rules, she had to run every morning. She double checked on her phone to make sure it was safe in her arm band and then left her dorm and entered a rain storm. The wind howled, driving the rain almost sideways as she ran. The trees were shaking above her, and unsurprisingly there wasn't a soul to be seen. She was soaked through within the first twenty feet, but she ran on. Lightening split the sky, illuminating campus for brief seconds. It even smelled of ozone. Incredibly, as she ran through the puddles, she saw another girl running in the rain. At least I'm not the only crazy one. Little did she know how prophetic that thought was. As she ran down the deserted mall, a dark man with a flashlight ran to her.

"What the hell are you doing? Get inside!" he yelled at her. Pri tried to dodge him, but he reached out and grabbed her arm. "Campus security! Get inside!"

He pulled her into the nearest building and swiped them in. He pushed off his hood to reveal a breathless college boy, and looked at her incredulously. Now in the light of the lobby, she noticed he was wearing a Campus Security jacket.

"What the hell were you doing out there? We're in a tornado warning!"

"I was just going for a run."

"In this weather? Are you nuts?"

Pri shrugged and stared at him. He pulled a radio to his mouth and called in to dispatch, reporting his location. He tapped on her arm and Pri looked down to see a text message had come in on her phone.

***CAMPUS ALERT*** Shelter in place. Severe weather is in the area. Do not go outside.

Her mind froze for a moment as she reconsidered the scene outside. It wasn't that bad, was it? Another bolt of lightening crashed.

"It isn't that bad, is it?"

The guy sputtered in disbelief. "Yes! Yes it is that bad!"

"I saw another girl running out there."

"What?"

"Down by Adams Hall, heading toward the football field."

"Unbelievable!"

He radioed dispatch, telling them about a second runner.

"You stay here," he ordered and pushed his way through the door, fighting the wind to get out.

Pri watched him run out, frozen for a moment in time as lightening flashed and then he disappeared into the rain. She stood alone in the lobby of the Arts building, dripping wet. If there was one thing the University did well, it was maintain the air conditioning. She was freezing. She decided to use her phone to check the weather, only to discover that both the wifi and cellular was down. Wow, it really is that bad! She rubbed her arms and tried to figure out how to get warm. Inspiration hit and she found a restroom and started drying off with a hand drying station. The air buffeting her head made so much noise she didn't even notice when her phone picked up the cell again and dozens of increasingly panicked texts poured in from her friends and family trying to find her.

By lunch, everything had been straightened out. Her friends alternated between marveling at her dedication to running and laughing at her unbelievable lack of situational awareness. She had called her mom and played innocent, not wanting to alarm her. The storm had passed, and the day was bright and sunny again. She joined what seemed like the rest of campus as they walked around outside and assessed the storm damage. The campus hadn't been hit too hard, a few trees down, branches everywhere and a couple of dorms out of power. The nearby park had lost some big trees and some of the traffic lights were still out. The impromptu tour of the local area eventually led to a party like atmosphere, with music blasting from the dorms. A few of the guys started throwing a football around and Pri and her friends found themselves watching the teams. Pri, at least, couldn't help but admire the shirtless guys running around, her mind turning once again to what might be hidden under those shorts.

"Plenty of beefcake on display," Amy commented to her. Pri shrugged non-committedly. "I think that guy with the blue shorts...hot!"

"Yeah," Pri agreed. "The guy next to him, though..."

"Yeah, that's your guy? You gonna talk to him?"

"Ha, no. I need to get back to my room."

"You could take one back..."

"Or two."

"Cheeky!"

A guy dropped a pass and it ricocheted into small crowd of girls. A black girl picked it up, then turned around in the classic center position as if she was going to snap the ball. Instead, she started shaking her ass erotically. The guys cheered, and one of them ran up to 'take the snap' while mimicking smacking her ass. Pri blinked at the lewd display, right in the middle of the field in broad daylight. Astonishingly, the guys weren't the only ones enjoying the show, her friends were also cheering. The guys were so impressed they asked her to join them on the field.

"The things you have to do to get attention," Amy sighed.

"I know right? So...rude."

"Demeaning."

"Yeah, where are all the nice guys? The guys who don't spend every day drinking and sharking."

"I know! They think that just because they're guys they can do what ever they want. I mean, look at her. You know they only want her for one thing."

"Then again, you only want them for one thing...," Pri said, trying to keep a straight face and failing.

"Pri, fresh! Besides, two things."

Pri glanced over as Amy flicked out her tongue lasciviously.

"Amy!"

"Well, a girl can dream."

"Yeah, I guess we can. If only there were other boys at school, ones to take the time to get to know you. Anyway. Okay, I got to get back to my room."

"Yeah, me too," she agreed as they turned to walk away. "After watching that I need some alone time."

"Amy, come on!"

"What, don't pretend you don't."

Pri shrugged with a blush and looked away, hoping none of the engineering guys walking by as they went to their labs had caught the comment.

"Some 'me time'," Amy continued, flashing two fingers, "With my little helper..."

"Amy, oh my God, stop it."

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I know you're not that into, you know... But, if you need any tips, I'm always there to help a sister out, you know?"

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind," Pri grinned, her cheeks glowing with embarrassment. If only Amy knew how perverted she was behind closed doors, she'd have an entirely different opinion. Nonetheless, Pri couldn't deny that the tingle between her legs was back. Watching those guys had re-ignited the fire, and Amy's naughty boasts had poured fuel on it. If only she had the luxury of taking some alone time.

"So, I really admire your running. Your body looks amazing."

"Oh, thanks. Nothing like yours though, you have the assets.

"Ha, if only. Guy want a tight little body," Amy countered, pinching her ample hip.

"Guys want boobs. That's all they want to talk to. You have them."

"I mean, I know guys like my chest, but I need to get in shape."

"Guys want a little booty to hold at night."

"Maybe, but I want to get in better shape, like you."

"Good for you!"

"I was wondering if we could run together? You could show me how?"

"Yeah, sure, I'd love that! But you have to get up early."