Zero Day Exploited Priyanka Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pri nodded weakly. She pulled up a new blank document and started writing about how she decided to try and secretly orgasm without him knowing. She wondered where to research how she should be punished, it wasn't exactly something that would be in the University library. Probably not in the professional journals either. She started doing searches on Google, what to do with naughty girls and how to punish a bad pussy . Unfortunately, her...Master...wasn't physically present and couldn't partake in the discipline, which meant he couldn't spank her. Hours peeled by as she discovered blogs, websites and forums dedicated to the topic. Two other topics continually presented themselves: orgasm denial and humiliation. A third idea was so far out there she couldn't even consider it. A pit formed in her stomach as she contemplated her options. She found tumblr blogs about the subject, staring in awe at the pictures and posts. Finally, she was so overwhelmed that she just sat back to think.

Why don't you get ready for bed.

She nodded mutely, dressed and headed out, her mind roiling with the thoughts and images she had just encountered. She returned and stripped before taking her seat in front of her laptop.

Feet up. Lovely. You are truly a sight to behold. Let's watch a video, follow along.

The video was already selected on her browser. She settled in and it started to play. She was supposed to follow along with the video. The upper left held a small video of what she was supposed to do, the main screen was showing porn. Her first task was to circle her nipples while a compilation of girls kissing played on the main screen. Next she was to stroke the lips of her labia as various girls were touched by both boys and girls. She had no sense of time, but each tasks seemed to stretch for minutes. The tasks rotated to pinching her nipples, tapping her clit, then slowly sliding a finger from one hand into her pussy, withdrawing, then repeating it with a finger from the other hand. Then the cycle repeated. A spanking task appeared, followed by more teasing. Still the video played, lesbians having sex, guys fucking girls. A message appeared.

What kind of girl are you

"I'm a horny girl," she whimpered, her eyes fixated on a girl blowing a guy as she circled her nipples.

What do you like to do for fun?

"I like to play with my pussy."

The questions came on and on as she watched, her rational mind completely absent from the proceedings. She confessed dark fantasies, declared herself a slut, wished she could give a guy a blowjob. All the while, the video played, girls masturbating, getting facials, riding on guys as she teased herself. Finally he told her to get into bed. She stumbled as she tried to get up, her legs jellified from arousal.

Look up at the camera. Enjoy yourself. You may come.

Set free, it only took moments for her fingers to find the right nerves. Her long denied orgasm burst into her mind with a vengeance as she shook on the bed, her eyes struggling to stay locked on the camera. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed into her body as she milked her orgasm for all she was worth. Finally spent, she quivered with aftershocks as she recovered.

Do you want to try again? Remember, it may be awhile until your next one. Enjoy, and good night.

Pri nodded and started stroking her skin again. She had never come twice in a row, but with his reminder that it would be a week before she would enjoy another one, she pushed. Her body responded immediately, even with the pain from her over-stimulated clit. A second orgasm blossomed through her mind, and later a third before she was too exhausted to continue and the peacefulness of sleep overtook her.