Zero Day Exploited Priyanka Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, and with no one to push me I'll just sleep in. Will you take me along tomorrow?"

"Sure, that'd be great!"

Pri chatted with Amy some more and finally got back to her room late in the afternoon. She reinstalled the cameras and then sat down at her desk. No sooner had she opened her laptop than a chat window opened.

Are you okay?

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Tell me you didn't go out in that.

The story tumbled out of her, blushing again at the embarrassment of having to explain why she was out in a storm.

"But the third rule is to run every day," she protested.

I appreciate your dedication, pet, I really do, but you have to use your head. Do you remember when you got your collar?

"Yes," she replied, fingering it absently.

Tell me.

"I...was being defiant, so you made me go to the pet store and buy a dog collar."

Right. Now, you had to cross the road to get to the pet store, correct?

"Yeah, a few times."

And you didn't just blindly walk out into the street, correct?

"Of course not, I waited for the road to be clear."

Yes, you took steps to do it safely. In the future, keep that in mind. When I tell you to do something, you have to do it, but you can wait for the storm to pass!

"Okay. Sorry."

You are extremely important to me. Do not take any unnecessary risks. Use your brains to figure out how to do things safely. If you feel things are too risky, wait, or move, or if you have too, give up and we can talk about it. I don't want you getting hurt or caught.

"Neither do I." Pri was weirdly touched by his expressions of concern.

So where were you all this time?

She recounted her day, finishing with the black girl twerking at the football game.

You don't approve of twerking?

"No, it's...just rude. And low class."

Now, now, aren't you being a little judgmental?

"Probably," she conceded. "But since I can't do it, I don't think anyone should."

Why can't you do it?

"I got no ass! Just a tiny thing, nothing to jiggle."

Well, you might not jiggle a lot but all girls can twerk. All girls should twerk!

"I got no ass!"

Clearly, more study is required. Anyway, have you recovered from your morning's adventures?

"Well, pretty much. I dried my hair in a hand dryer, so it's a mess, and I haven't showered or changed."

Well, let's get that taken care of.

Pri showered and changed, then headed out to grab dinner from the dining hall. She returned with her meal and sat in front of her computer as a chat window opened. He had her select a story on Literotica, this one from outside of her comfort zone: BDSM. She picked one from the hall of fame and was so enraptured by the story she ended up reading all five chapters in one sitting. The story was about an illicit affair between a student and her professor as he led her down a path of submission. She was caressing her breasts by the middle of the first chapter. By the second chapter she had discarded her top all together. The ending was perfect. She was completely turned on.

Was that a good one?

"Wow, yes."

Perhaps more exploration of this category in the future. Why don't you think of a comment for the author as you get ready for bed?

She nodded and headed out, her mind filled with the incredible imagery the author had invoked. When she came back, she left a comment telling him how much she enjoyed the story.

"I need to come," she confessed.

Not tonight pet, be patient like Emma

Pri whimpered at the use of the heroine's name, recalling how her master made her wait for permission to come.

Why don't you finish undressing. Lovely. Now put your feet up on the desk.

She complied, sitting in the now familiar position of her legs spread widely for the camera. Next, he had her lightly stroke her skin as she recalled the story, reliving every scorching scene. She was practically dripping when she finished.

Are you turned on?

"Oh, God, yes."

Okay, remember last night? Same thing. Only this time, six edges in an hour. Remember, pictures get posted if you fail.

She just nodded as she got into bed. Her eyes again drifted to the camera over her bed. She was so turned on her first edge only took only minutes as she fantasized what it would be like to be tied and helpless for a lover. She didn't even check the timer, just stared up at the camera, imagining him looking at her. Wanting her. Making her beg. She started to stroke her skin again. She couldn't help but draw similarities between what was happening to her and what had happened to Emma, a good student led to a depraved life she would have never imagined. If only he was real. Her second edge was focused on just that idea, of him calling her to join him, to serve him, and she barely could pull her hand away in time.

She regained control of her body and turned to the laptop, hoping he was watching. The thought of whips frightened yet enticed her. She started talking to him as if he were there, spinning a story of him taking her to a motel where all his instruments of pain and pleasure were laid out. She fingered herself again as she talked, plunging in two fingers from her left hand as her right hand circled her clit. She imagined being strapped down and totally helpless as he whipped her, making her cry out in pain. She almost forgot she was required to stop and pulled her hand away in the nick of time. Her body screamed for relief but she was committed to her cause.

Her visions became more perverted, and she thought about being at a frat party and making out with a girl to get a guy interested. She would let him lead them up to his room where she would wrestle with the other girl for the right to please him. Maybe the room was shared, and his roommate would walk in as she was naked, on her knees, shamelessly sucking his cock. The other girl would be shocked and try to cover up, but she would stay true to her task and win his cum. She pulled her hand away for a fourth time, a groan of need escaping her throat. She considered begging for relief, but knew that it would be futile.

She imagined that the other guy would join in, and she and the other girl would take turns. First she would suck off one guy, then the other. Then the guys would fuck them them, then switch. Using her for their pleasure, just another nameless slut to dump their cum in. Her fifth edge was excruciating. Her dazed eyes drifted to the counter, noting she had plenty of time left. Her fantasy became even more twisted, as the guy mounted her doggy style and called in his buddies to fuck her mouth, one after the other, as he fucked her. The door was open and unknown guys watched her get fucked. Maybe even guys she had class with. That idea almost drove her over the edge but she managed to rip her hands away.

"Please," she begged as she turned to the camera.

Not tonight pet. Good night.

Pri let out a frustrated whine before settling into bed with her wrists bound. Her body was on fire, but he was correct, she was getting used to it. The ache, the longing, was familiar and she soon drifted off to sleep, a rest filled with erotic dreams. She awoke to her alarm the next morning, her pussy already wet and complaining. Her mind jumped back to the memory of the previous night and the story she had read. Just thinking about it sent a shiver straight down to her clit. A glance at her phone jolted her, a text from Amy reminding her about their agreement to run together. She tried to gather herself and purge her thoughts as she quickly got ready and trotted down the hall to her door.

A grumpy Amy, apparently still sleeping, soon answered and let her in. Pri sat on her bed and averted her eyes as her friend changed. Next, Pri led her through a stretching routine before heading out. The campus was deserted as usual on a Sunday morning. Pri glanced over to her friend as they ran and was startled at what she saw.

"Um, Amy?"

"Yeah."

"Do you have a sports bra?"

"Not really."

"Well, you need to get one. I'm not going to go jogging with you if you're going to show me up like that."

"Come on, it's not that bad, is it?"

"We're just lucky there are no guys out here, we'd have to fend them off with a stick! Are you sure you're going stay in your shirt?"

"I think so. I'll buy one today. Or should we head back?"

"We just started!"

"I know but...wouldn't want to show you up, right?"

"I'll survive."

They jogged at Amy's slower pace, but even though Amy was red faced and exhausted as they finished.

"Okay, be sure to stretch," Pri said as she dropped her panting friend off at her door.

Pri returned to her room and found her laptop waiting for her.

That was slow.

"Yeah, I ran with Amy, she's just starting out," she explained.

That's very nice of you. Did you make sure she stretched afterwards?

"Yeah, I told her."

Are you sure she knows what to do? Remember, I had to teach you.

"You think I should check on her?"

If you want to be a good friend, you should definitely make sure she knows what to do.

Pri nodded and headed out, only remembering at the last moment to remove her collar. She knocked on Amy's door and was greeted by a groan. A cranky Amy let her in.

"Did you stretch?"

No, I just crashed until someone knocked on my door.

"Amy, come on, you have to stretch. Here, I'll show you."

Pri led her through her usual routine of stretches, helping her find the right position. She made extra sure to make sure all her muscle groups were worked on, remembering how sore she was after her first big run. Amy complained about her right calf, so Pri spent some time massaging the knot out as they talked. She ended up massaging both of her legs, and when she finally got up to leave, Amy just stayed on the floor and waved limply.

"Be sure to stretch this afternoon also, or you'll be sore. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yay," Amy replied weakly.

Pri returned to her room and showered before heading over to the dining hall for breakfast. The time alone gave her the chance to think. Last night disturbed her, she had never had such vivid and dark fantasies. She was quite inexperienced in sexual matters, but the stories and the pornography she had been consuming over the past few weeks had made her more aware of what men and women did during sex. She had never ever even considered what had happened in the story she read. Submitting to a lover, giving him such power over you was the most erotic thing she had ever imagined. As if that wasn't enough, she was almost in that role right now as an unseen blackmailer toyed with her body at his whim. She really needed to find a way out, but she had no ideas on how to free herself. He held all the cards. And if that wasn't enough, now with missing all of Saturday due to the storm she was behind on her school work. She returned to her room, put the cameras back into place, and sat down. A chat window opened up. No preliminaries.

Let's start the day off right. Edge.

He offered no other instructions, no time limit. She didn't really need one, or any incentive. She had been denied for a week now and her body was primed for pleasure. Today was the day she'd be allowed to come. At least she hoped so. She stripped and pulled up a porn video. Sitting with her legs spread to either side of the laptop, she had no problem bringing herself to the brink of orgasm as a beautiful girl sucked on her boyfriend's hard cock.

Lovely. Now get your school work done. We'll be taking a study break soon enough.

Pri nodded as her breathing returned to normal. Study break. She knew what that meant. She focused on her work, unsure how much time she had before she was interrupted. As she finished her reading, another instruction appeared.

Edge. This time, no hands.

She blinked at the screen.

"How am I supposed to edge without using my hands?"

Don't you remember your last orgasm?

The pillow. Of course. She carried her laptop to the bed and mounted her pillow. She pulled up another video and started to grind away on her pillow. The sensations were completely different, but at least her hands were free to play with her breasts. She ground her hips down and resolved to get a firmer pillow. Soon she felt the need start to grow, but it wasn't enough. She stumbled from bed and got a water bottle. After wrapping the bottle in the pillow she remounted it. This time there was enough pressure to do the job. She could feel the wave building as she watched the video, a girl getting fucked from behind.

As she approached her crest, she discovered the awful twist: she couldn't stop. She was splayed over her pillow with her entire body weight pressing down on her clit. Panic surged with her climax and she threw herself off the pillow, off the bed, tumbling to the floor, her hips fruitlessly humping the air in a desperate attempt to find the last stroke of stimulation. Her foot had caught the sheet, pulling it with her, and she watched in horror as her laptop teetered on the edge of the bed. She lunged over and caught it before it fell, her eyes catching in the video, a pang of jealousy as the girl started coming on his dick.

Pri lay gasping on the floor as she recovered from her near disaster. She had been so close to paradise, and yet she knew that if she had allowed it, he would post humiliating pictures of her. She pulled herself back up and placed the laptop on her desk.

Cutting it a little close there.

"Yeah, that was close. I don't know how much I can take."

Okay, back to work

Easy for you to say, she grumbled to herself as she sat back down at her desk. Her entire body was tingling, demanding attention, and it wasn't even lunch time. She shivered at having to endure hours of more sexual torture before being allowed to come. She focused as best she could and started her next assignment. She had learned over the past couple of weeks that she could be productive in her current state of mind, but not good at creating. Notes, reading and research were the best use of time, the writing would wait until after her orgasm cleared her mind. Her mind beat her body into submission, slowly getting back control as she studied. Another chapter done, another instruction.

Edge. No hands, no pillow.

"I...how?"

In response, a time popped up. Ten minutes. Pri looked around the room and then down at her swollen pussy. Her mind was awhirl, trying to solve the puzzle. She snatched her philosophy text book off the desk and pushed it between her legs. Not a pillow, but it would work. She repositioned her hips so that her cunt was exposed and started rubbing the spine of the book against her clit. The down side was that the book was too big to handle with one hand so she couldn't touch her breasts. She paused for a minute to get a video on and then started rubbing with abandon. The hard, slick edge of the book, clearly not designed with female pleasure in mind, felt weird on her clit, but in her aroused state it was still enough. She focused on a hot, sexy scene and in no time was racing to her crest. She yanked the book away to complete her edge with time to spare. Her eyes drifted to the screen.

Good girl, I knew you could find a way. Now, slap your pussy five times and tell it its bad.

Pri whimpered in protest and then smacked herself between her legs.

"Bad pussy."

No, harder.

She slapped herself again, right on her tender, inflamed flesh, causing her to jump in pain.

"Bad pussy."

Four more time she spanked herself, the pain radiating throughout her core. She was shaking when she finished her task.

Good pet. Back to work. Another chapter, then another play session.

Pri's brain was so frazzled she didn't even try to point out that she was finished with her readings for the week. Instead, she read the next chapter and took notes, her head in a haze. She knew with each passing page she was closer to another edging session. Her hands seem to work in opposition to her attempts to focus, pinching a nipple while she read about organic chemicals reacting. She finished the chapter, and another instruction appeared.

Edge. No hands, pillow or book.

She had already considered the problem. She went over to her closet and pulled out one of her heels. She sat back down in front of the computer and placed her feet on either side of the laptop. She pulled up a video and then started rubbing the heel up and down her slit as her other hand played with her breast. In no time she was racing to her peak. It almost felt natural to pull away at the last moment, her hips twitching, her pussy weeping anguish at being denied again.

Lovely. Now, slap your pussy five times and tell it its bad.

She winched but complied, slapping hard to punish herself. Once again she was left shaking when she finished, a warm glow across her body but centered between her legs.

Go get some lunch. Also bring back a serving for dinner also.

Pri numbly got dressed, took her collar off and headed out on wobbly legs. The short walk over to the dining hall allowed her to clear her mind. She felt like she was going insane. It was only noon, she had hours of self teasing to go. She was so wet her panties were soaked by the time she got to the dining hall. Her eyes lingered on the guys at the tables, dreaming out making out with them. If she was free, she could walk over to their table and invite one of them over to attend to her bad pussy...she shook her head to clear her nasty thoughts. She wasn't free. She walked along the food line and noticed the bananas, looking more phallic than ever. She added a particularly firm one to her tray, blushing at the thought that the worker behind the counter knew what she had in mind.

Back at her room, he had her edge herself again. This time she straddled the edge of the mattress and humped the bed. As she reached the edge she slumped to the ground and then rolled onto her back and started punishing her bad pussy. After she recovered enough to return to her desk, he told her to do some more school work, and warned that a study break would be coming later. Pri was in a daze, barely able to figure out what assignments she had. She managed to get settled and started researching her Philosophy paper. Her anxiety grew as she finished the downloads, expecting to be stopped for a 'study break', but no instructions came in. She started reading through the documents and taking notes. As time passed, her mind asserted more control, allowing her to be more effective in her work. Then, inevitably, the instruction to edge came through.

Pri selected the banana for this round. The roughness of the tip contrasted with the smoothness of the skin, leading to a wide variety of sensations. The shape was too enticing to resist, and she slipped it into her drenched pussy with a moan. She started plunging the fruit in and out, savoring the feeling of being stretched full. She yanked it out just in time and squealed in agony, her body begging for release. Her eyes fell on the screen with a new instruction.

What should you do now?

She flinched before spreading her legs and slapping her bad pussy. The sting had a certain familiarity to it, and the punishment seemed entirely appropriate given the trouble her pussy was getting her into.

Now, where are you on your paper?

"Uh...which on?"

Your punishment paper.

"I...I haven't started yet."

Why don't you get started. Remember, you broke a rule and you were evasive. The punishment you propose better be appropriate for you breaking my trust. Start by writing down why are being punished, then do some research.