Zhou's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps the shorter cunt has a point," Zhou mused. To Mei's horror, she realized that Zhou's cock had slowly grown semi-rigid again in response to Xia's whipping. Zhou jerked his head toward the closet door. "Wenzhu, be so good as to bring out the 'play stool' for Xia's entertainment. She can ride it while we play with her friend.

Mei stood up and began backing toward the door, not liking where this was going. Wenzhu seemed to ignore her, though Mei was all too aware that he was following her progress toward the door in his peripheral vision. She couldn't run...not yet.

Both girls heard rummaging in the closet, and then Wenzhu emerged with a tall wooden stool, duct tape, and what looked to be a long rubber phallus with a metallic base. Mei's and Xia's eyes both widened at the sight of the long, pink shaft with its ribbed surface designed for maximum stimulation.

"I know what you're thinking," Zhou said. "That's one BIG vibrator. It's actually more than a vibrator, ladies. It's a full-fledged, pussy-pumping COCK. You'll see." As Zhou's words died away, they watched with trepidation as Wenzhu used the duct tape to secure the base of the cock. He flicked a switch at the base of it, and suddenly the cock rose up with a whirring click, thrusting upward and falling in a rhythmic frenzy. The thing didn't so much vibrate as rise a good 4-6 inches in the air with each upward fuck. It was a miniature sex machine.

Xia nearly fainted.

Wenzhu shut the artificial cock off and came toward Xia.

"No, please! Don't put me on that thing! NO!" Xia struggled in Zhou's arms, which earned her a slap on the cheek. That stunned her temporarily, just long enough to have Wenzhu drag her to the stool and lift her hips over the gigantic pink cock.

"Please, it's too big and it's got those nasty bumps! It'll tear my pussy!" Xia wailed.

"Shut up, bitch. Master Zhou's cum has your cunt nicely lubed. This'll slide in like it was meant to be inside you. Stop squirming." Xia gasped, her spine tightening and her mouth snapping open as Wenzhu pushed her hips down, impaling her despoiled pussy on the rubberized cock. He then proceeded to wrap duct tape binding her ankles to the stool legs and her wrists at her sides until she had no choice but to sit there, naked with her snatch stuffed fully by the bright pink shaft.

"Now you sit here and behave, and don't you DARE tip over the stool or I'll cut your nipples off!" Wenzhu growled, pinching both of the girl's nipples viciously for emphasis. Xia's plaintive groan cut off abruptly as Wenzhu switched the sex machine to 'High.' The dildo began pumping upward, battering the insides of her cunt ruthlessly as she squirmed, her jaw clenched as she tried to beg for mercy.

"P-please. It's too hard and fast! Make it go slower!!"

"Do you want me to gag you, bitch? Because I will if you don't keep your mouth shut," Wenzhu hissed. Xia pressed her lips together reluctantly, keeping her tormented sounds to a low-level groan.

Mei couldn't believe this happening. She turned to run. Zhou's hand snagged her slender wrist before she could.

"The birthday party's just started, slut. Where do you think you're going? I've gotten my second wind. Take a good look." Mei looked down and saw his reinvigorated cock in all its nasty glory, thick, throbbing and covered in pulsing veins. Zhou dragged her to the bed, throwing her down and spreading her legs wide. He spit several time in her pussy, lubricating the area with his saliva.

"Wait...no, please," was all Mei could mumble. Even as she thought about protesting, she watched poor Xia squirming on the mini sex machine which impaled her cunt with never-ending zeal. Xia's body trembled at the hard fucking it was receiving, her eyes watering at the overstimulation. Wenzhu stood beside her, idly stroking his forefinger across her clit. He seemed to take special delight in this little dose of pleasure which seemed to be driving Xia's young pussy toward a new buildup, toward ecstasy.

"Yes, little cunt. We're going to have so much fun with you. You'll come for us again and AGAIN against your will." Wenzhu leaned over, sucking on each of Xia's tits, nipping them with his teeth as her groans deepened.

Mei couldn't imagine what other horrors might be in store for them. The pale-skinned Chinese girl could only moan with anticipation as the tip of Zhou's bulbous cock head hung near her velvety soft opening. Zhou took the opportunity to snap a pair of handcuffs around each of her wrists while she was distracted, cuffing her hands to the headboard. Mei pulled uselessly at the restraints. Where had those come from and how had the bastard moved so quickly?

"Please Master you don't have to do that. I'll...I'll be good. I'll fuck you." The handcuffs were chafing her skin. At this rate they would be rubbed raw if she wasn't careful. Her pleading eyes asked for him to take them off. But like most pleas, the corrupt politician disregarded them.

"This enhances my pleasure," he said with a malevolent glimmer in his eyes. He then shoved the full length of his cock between her legs, impaling her heat with the most brutal thrust possible. Mei's scream surprised her; her virginity was torn away in one vicious stroke. Zhou looked down, one eyebrow raised.

"A virgin cunt? How special. How does it feel, to have a true cock in your pussy for the first time?" Zhou's hands gripped her shoulders, making it all the easier for him to shove her whole body down to meet his pulverizing fucks. Their bodies mingled like a lock and key, perfectly fitting and coming apart again and again to the sounds of feminine groans and masculine grunts. Zhou Yongkang may have been past his prime, but his body was still virile, his desire as voracious as his corrupt soul was greedy.

The politician slammed his cock into her core with a constant rhythm, admiring the shocked look on her face as he swiftly took her. "You haven't answered me yet, bitch! Answer me!" His hand wrapped around her throat, squeezing just enough to get her attention, and not enough to choke her.

She sputtered, her wrists flailing pointlessly. Her body arched upward, trying desperately to accommodate his vicious plunges, to make them less punishing. "Please be gentle Master! You're my first. I've never known a man. It hurts. My pussy hurts!"

"It won't for long," Zhou promised, his cock sliding more slowly now. He took a bottle of lubricant and briefly pulled out his cock, pouring some of the liquid between her labia. Then he plunged his fingers in, spreading the liquid around inside her channel. Mei bit her lip, gasping as the lubricant went from initially cold to a much more tantalizing warmth. Then Zhou was back inside her, pumping away as his buttocks clenched, his body straining with need and arousal.

"Aahhh. Fuck! Grind your hips, little cunt. Push your pussy down to meet me part way." Mei licked her lips, surprised by the sudden bloom of pleasure that the lubricated friction created in her moist depths. She pushed her crotch downward, meeting his yearning cock. Her groans had mellowed somewhat, no longer edged with the rawness of pain.

"Uhhh...I'm doing it," she gasped. "I'm shoving my pussy onto your cock. Just please be more gentle." For once the man seemed to actually relent and take his captive's pleas into account. He slowed the penetration to a lazy tempo, yet still filled her completely with each deep, plunging thrust.

"That's it. Good girl. Such a good fuck-slave I could make of you...Mmm. Squeeze your cunt around me. Welcome your Master's cock. Tell me how much you love being raped." As he said those appalling words, the old politician gripped her by the neck, fucking her furiously again. His cock make a quick slurping sound each time it vanished between her labia, sucked into the folds of her wet heat.

"Aaahhh..." Mei groaned. She decided to please him. Any other option seemed foolish, and she didn't want to end up like Xia, forced to ride some awful, inhuman sex machine. "Rape me. Fuck my pussy! Aaaahhh...your cock feels...ahh..."

"Feels WHAT? Say it, cunt!" He kissed her passionately, stifling her moans as his tongue darted between her lips for a wrestling match. As he plundered her mouth without mercy, she groaned, her hips rolling in welcome as the man's penis slammed so deeply, plowing her wetness.

"Good!" Mei crooned, aware that, as insane as it was, there was a shred of truth in the statement. Her hips seemed to belong to someone else. Instinctual feminine arousal seemed to have been awakened by the sensation of being cuffed helpless, naked to the bed, all while being raped ruthlessly by this animal of a man.

Zhou Yongkang's grunts had grown to a fevered pitch. He thrust into her with wild abandon now, and his voracious kisses kept distracting her even as the heat in her belly warmed to new heights.

In the background she was aware, out of the corner of her vision, of Xia's sudden scream of ecstasy. Apparently Wenzhu's fingers rubbing her clit had finally sent her over the edge. The slender girl squirmed, her pussy's spasms clear for all to see as her body shook, her nipples like pink little diamonds, so hard and aroused. Xia tipped backward, unable to stay upright. Mei could hear Wenzhu's disapproving words.

"I warned you, bitch. What did I say? NOT to tip over the stool." He drew out of his knife, and suddenly Mei's almost pleasant fucking with Zhou seemed to lose its luster as her heart reached out toward her friend. Mei felt fearful for Xia. There was no telling what that sadistic bodyguard might do. Mei felt her pussy clench, not from pleasure, but from sudden awareness and terror, although Zhou mistook it for pleasure instead.

"Yes, little cunt. Milk my balls and be a good little girl. You don't want to end up like your disobedient slut friend," Zhou growled.

Mei tried to turn away, but her curiosity won out. She watched as Wenzhu swept up his knife. He had caught the toppling stool, so Xia was still upright and riding that merciless sex machine. Wenzhu's cock looked rigid and almost angry. The veins along its length seemed to pulsate in time to the twitch on the left side of his face. "I told you not to topple over, bitch, but you just couldn't control yourself, could you? There are consequences to slaves who disobey. It's time you realized that." He brought the knife to her breasts, and Mei's heart leapt into her throat. Would he really cut off her nipples as he'd threatened?

Mei watched as Wenzhu lightly poked the tips of each of Xia's nipples with the point of his knife. Two tiny ribbons of blood snaked down her breasts, but the wounds were superficial - like shallow paper cuts. That didn't change the horror of being cut though, and Xia cried out.

"OW. Oh god, you cut me! Uhhh!!" Wenzhu leaned over, smothering each of Xia's nipples with his mouth until the tiny cuts had a chance to clot. The girl's sexy breasts were each crowned in a tiny scab that blended in with the pink flesh. When Wenzhu drew away, his fingers returned to her pubic mound, stroking and rubbing with tantalizingly gentle movements. His other hand gathered the long shiny hair at the nape of Xia's neck, forcing her head forward.

"Stop complaining, bitch. I had mercy on you. You get to keep your worthless nipples for the time being...but if you displease me again, I won't be so generous. Now I was kind enough to suck your nipples. I think it's time you sucked mine." Xia unwillingly captured Wenzhu's left nipple between her lips, licking and sucking on the flatter pink bud of her captor. Meanwhile Xia's moans sailed higher with each passing second. Wenzhu seemed determined to bring her back to the brink of orgasm. The fingers of his right hand were moving in flurries against her joy button even though her pussy had already coated the dildo of the sex machine in her fragrant juices after her last gushing.

When would this nightmare end? Would they even live to tell their story to anyone? Mei wondered these things as Zhou finally clenched his hands around her neck, his explosion imminent.

"Here, bitch. Take my seed!" Zhou roared. As the man's cock twitched inside her, Mei could feel the scalding, gooey cum filling up her torn pussy, the excess cum seeping onto the bed as he pulled out. Zhou turned back toward Wenzhu with a commanding voice. "Once you're done playing with that willowy cunt, bring her over here to lick my cum off these sheets. That bitch is going to earn her keep if she expects me to keep her alive."

"Yes, Master," Wenzhu replied, his fingers working furiously on the girl's overstimulated clit. His mouth found Xia's, stifling her pleas for him to stop even as her sore breasts felt brutalized by his other roaming, groping hand.

*****

One Hour Later...

Mei felt her insides ache with every movement. Her pussy felt raw from Zhou's savage fucking. She was still cuffed to the bed, and now Xia was cuffed to the bed lying face-up beside her. They had forced Xia to not only lick up Zhou's foul seed from the sheets, but also to lick out Mei's sticky cunt until it was free of Zhou's spunk. Xia had spoken not a word since the men had cuffed her to the bed and left them alone in the hotel room. Mei was worried, not just about their situation, but about Xia's state of mind.

Her best friend seemed distant, no longer herself. Obviously they were in this nightmare together, and Mei didn't expect Xia to act as if nothing was wrong. But her friend seemed to have disengaged, going into some state of shock.

"Xia..." She turned. Silence reigned - or at least as close to silence as one could get with the rain storm still raging overhead. Mei imagined the flooded streets of Beijing below. The glistening surfaces of sidewalks, curbs, and sleek sedans blurring around corners with engines gunning as their impatient drivers looked forward to getting home. The overcast gray of the city had dimmed to near-black. Night would come quickly to cover the world like an ocean of spilled ink.

"Xia...I'm sorry they made you..." It was too awkward to say the words. Mei was stunned though at Xia's response.

"Sorry they made me swallow the cum that leaked out of your pussy? Sorry that they whipped my breasts without mercy while you just watched?" Xia's words stung like the bite of a whip too. Mei stuttered, then clamped her mouth shut in disbelief. Was that a look of accusation on Xia's face? Had Xia forgotten that Mei had been forced to do things too? It was Mei who had been forced to suck on Xia's clit while Xia rode Zhou Yongkang's cock on the sofa. Anger crept into Mei's heart.

"What...what are you saying?" Mei asked, trying to keep her voice neutral.

Xia had refused to turn or look at Mei. Now she finally did, swiveling her aching body onto her side so that they could see each other. Nothing was hidden. Their smooth bellies, exquisitely curved breasts and thoroughly-fucked pussies were bare, no barrier left between these two fellow captives besides the barriers in their minds. The emotions and devastation churning inside each girl's heart.

"I'm saying that you could have at least tried to escape. When Zhou had me on his lap and Wenzhu went to go retrieve that twisted sex machine, you could have RUN!"

"I didn't because of YOU," Mei fired back. Her friend was a damn idiot. Mei's anger burrowed deeper, her irritation on the rise. "What were the chances of me getting away or getting help? Almost zero. The two guards who kidnapped us are probably keeping watch. And what do you think Zhou and Wenzhu would have done to you, even if I had gotten out?"

Mei almost laughed bitterly. How crazy was this. They had been best friends only hours ago, and now, thrust into this unimaginable situation, they were blaming each other. Pointing fingers. The world didn't make any sense. Two carefree girls who had had life seemingly laid out before them on a platter were now learning that evil did exist, and if they weren't careful it would take everything from them.

Mei was determined not to let that happen, not that it mattered. She was having difficulty believing that escape had the glimmer of a chance.

Xia still hadn't said anything in response to Mei's outburst. To Mei's disappointment, Xia rolled onto her back again, staring listlessly up at the plaster ceiling, so Mei tried a different tack. "Xia, we can't blame each other. That's not a road that's going to lead us anywhere useful. If we're going to escape, it's going to have to be something calculated. Not spur of the moment. The stakes are too high. I don't want to lose you."

"Did you like it?" Xia blurted out.

"Like what?"

A tear streaked down Xia's face. "I felt you slurping up my juices. You liked it, didn't you? I could feel your tongue greedily slurping up my fluids while Zhou fucked me. You helped them rape me, and you actually liked it." Xia's voice sounded so disgusted. It made Mei's stomach twist.

"I..." What could Mei say? I didn't mean to like the taste of your pussy? I didn't anticipate how much I would be willing to do anything just to give you a little pleasure in the middle of this hellish ordeal? Those were the words Mei wanted to say.

Instead she just said, "I...look Xia, you're my best friend. I love you." She waited for Xia to turn, to roll over and look at her. When she didn't, she sighed but plowed ahead. It took a lot of courage to say what she said next. "Truth is, YES, I did like the way you tasted. I know how wrong that sounds. But that wasn't why I did it. I knew he was hurting you. I was willing to do anything to distract you from the pain of being raped. I thought...I thought that by pleasuring you down there, I would at least...at least help," she finished lamely.

Xia chuckled, but it was filled with bitterness. "You thought that having my best friend coax my body to betray me while I was being raped would HELP me?" Xia turned away, and the words she said were the most hurtful yet. "In some ways, maybe you're as bad as them."

Mei was stunned. Absolutely stunned. She felt the hurt of those words like acid splashed in her face. She refused to let it affect her though. Xia didn't know what she was saying. She was traumatized by what had just happened to her. They both were.

Yet before Mei could say anything else, the hotel room door swung open with a rusty creak. Wenzhu walked in wearing a smart suit and tie. He looked like a character from a James Bond film, his clean-shaven face and sunglasses making him the epitome of suave. The muscular bodyguard put the glasses on the nearby nightstand and proceeded to strip methodically. Finally he was naked, just as before, his masculinity just as delectable. His lean torso was buff, the scar on his chin giving him a ruggedly handsome look. Only his eyes ruined the effect, cold and lifeless as a demon's.

"Well, well ladies. Did you miss me?" Wenzhu's cock sprang to life, rigid and pulsing. "Master Zhou will be returning this afternoon with his son. Apparently he's decided to share you. Thinks you can help make a man out of his worthless son. He's free to do what he pleases, of course...but for now I have a little free time. It'll be an hour or so before he gets here, and I plan to make good use of that time."

Wenzhu leaned over Xia, his index finger slipping between the folds of her pussy. Xia moaned, squirming and wishing she could press her legs together and keep the bastard's finger from invading her most intimate sex.

As Wenzhu idly pumped his finger like a tiny cock through Xia's core, a cruel smile transformed his face. "Yes, I have just enough time to fuck you two sluts hard and get you cleaned up before Zhou and Shen arrive. Which one of you wants to be first?"

Xia turned her head away, her eyes squeezed shut. "Uhhh...stop it, you sick fuck. Stop touching me!" Mei saw the anger start to flare in Wenzhu's eyes. Xia was not playing this smart. She was going to get herself hurt, and bad. Before this could get any worse, Mei decided to intervene.