Zhou's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sir. Fuck me. Tear my pussy out with that hard cock. I'll be a good fuck-slave, I promise." Mei thrust her chest forward, using her supple tits as the ultimate enticement. Wenzhu took the bait, licking his lips as he walked around to her side of the bed and thankfully left Xia alone. He sat beside the shorter girl, his hands stroking her smooth belly and then softly pinching her nipples into tight little buds, then roving down her legs, now tracing the delicate border of her labia. Staring at her opened sex, bare and helpless before him.

"Hmm. Not a bad idea, but of course there's one more thing to be done. I want this recorded for personal viewing enjoyment for the foreseeable future. A memento of my Master's birthday treat." As he said this he stood up, walked away, and they heard him rummaging in a duffel bag he'd left near the door when he'd come inside. Xia and Mei exchanged glances. Could the sicko actually be planning to record them both being raped? Soon enough the two girls found, to their shock and disgust, that it was true.

Wenzhu set up a digital camera on the stool, turned it on and began recording with it facing the bed. He then walked over to Mei's side of the bed. Mei looked up, his cock swinging ominously above her naked form.

"Please Sir, be gentle with me. I'll be a good slave." He seemed to like the word 'slave.' His cock strained harder the moment the word left Mei's pretty mouth. He slid onto the bed, his hand slipping underneath her ass.

"Flip onto your stomach, bitch. I want to fuck you from behind." Mei grimaced as the cuffs twisted, but she managed to flip over on her belly as the cruel bodyguard pushed her knees forward, raising her ass up so that he had easy access to her exposed love hole. He then slowly nudged his raging hard-on between her legs, letting her feel every inch of him as it sank home deeply.

"Aaahh. Still nice and tight, bitch. Let's get a rhythm going. Move your ass back. Meet my fucks." Mei groaned, her body aching from her last coupling with Zhou even as Wenzhu's cock slammed repeatedly to the hilt. His testicles slapped in a rhythmic cadence against the backs of her thighs as his manhood dominated her, filling her like a sword ramming home into her feminine sheath. She felt the cuffs press against her now sore wrists, the skin starting to become raw from the constant pulverizing thrusts that had her desperately gripping onto the headboard. The constant pounding was soon joined by Wenzhu's strong hands sliding underneath her torso, cupping her tits for leverage and squeezing tightly as his cock plowed through her cunt like a battering ram.

"Please, Sir. I said gentle!" Mei squealed. The creamy-breasted girl could protest all she wanted, but Wenzhu seemed not to care. The big, muscular bodyguard of the notoriously corrupt Zhou Yongkang fucked her without mercy, watching with delight as his cock vanished into her tight channel again and again and again. Eventually he reached down, rubbing her clit with one hand as his cock continued to stroke her cunt walls, ricocheting to create new sensations each time he changed the angle of his fucks ever so slightly.

Their coupling continued, reaching a crescendo as Wenzhu grasped Mei's lush, red-dyed hair, yanking her head backward as the Chinese girl screamed. Wenzhu growled his release, pumping spooge into her now slick and sticky cunt. He turned her over, fingering her all the while as her mewls turned into half-aroused moans.

"You like that, slut. Look at your messy pussy. That's my cum dribbling out of your worthless hole. Look at you, nothing but a fuck-toy to be used. Never forget what you are," he hissed, rubbing her clit furiously yet deftly until she found herself groaning, her crotch thrusting forward to meet his thumb and forefinger as they applied their insistent pressure. The hood of her clitoris, which was now hard as a thumb tack, felt the sudden nip of Wenzhu's teeth, and Mei suddenly realized that the bodyguard was actually kneeling with his face pressed against her cum-soaked snatch, nibbling on her clitoris until he had her exactly where he wanted her.

"Come for me, bitch. In my mouth!" he growled, slurping on her sex as the moment of truth came. Mei's body writhed back and forth, her breasts aching with the same desire that was now flooding her loins...making her pussy spew sweet nectar on her rapist's tongue. Mei thrashed and squealed as she lost control. She smelled her own fluids as her pussy spasmed, gushing happily into Wenzhu's waiting mouth. Her body was betraying her in the most basic way, and she found her cheeks red with shame as Wenzhu rose off of the bed, his chin and jaw glistening with the evidence of her lust.

"Damn, bitch. You really are a born fuck-slave, aren't you? Perhaps Master Zhou will keep you around longer than his last batch of girl-slaves." That last sentence chilled Mei's heart. What did he mean? They had to get out of here. Oh god...were they going to just murder them once they were finished with her and Xia? Is that what Zhou did to the girls whom his men captured?

Mei tried to slow her rampaging heartbeat as Wenzhu shifted over to Xia.

"Your turn, sweetie." He managed to slide underneath her, shifting as the slim Chinese girl looked at him with obedient, listless eyes. Her wrists were twisted just as Mei's had been, and Mei was sure that Xia was feeling the discomfort. She wasn't sure whether Wenzhu was taking some kind of potency medicine, but she was shocked to see his cock still rock-hard and erect. The tall, throbbing penis pressed against Xia's belly as she straddled the man's hips.

"All right, slut. Let's get your cunt busted on my nasty cock. I think it's still coated with your friend's juices too. Isn't that appropriate?" Wenzhu's cruel words didn't seem to faze Xia. The traumatized girl simply lowered her sexy snatch onto her rapist's cock as he lined up his manhood between her cunt lips. Xia moaned, her slender body humping with wild abandon almost right away. Wenzhu's head whipped forward as he bit her nipples. The scabs on Xia's abused nipples opened afresh as Wenzhu proceed to suckle on them. Clearly their sick tormentor knew no boundaries. Mei shuddered as she watched Xia's ordeal.

Mei imagined the digital camera recording every agonizing moment. Recording the sight of Xia's cute buttocks bouncing up and down on Wenzhu's vigorous shaft. His gigantic tower of hardened flesh seemed to impale her so hard that it was a wonder her pussy could take it all in without having Wenzhu's cock slam past her cervix and skewer her womb. Xia's moans were timed to the pummeling each time she bottomed out on his cock, feeling his heat stab into her tight, raw-rubbed core.

"Yes, bitch. FUCK ME. Aaahhh...you're even tighter than your slut friend," Wenzhu sighed.

Xia was on autopilot. She was fucking him like a zealous sex doll, her body simply going through the motions as her spirit seemed to die within. Mei wanted to reach out to her, to urge her to come back to the land of the living. We need to escape, she wanted to tell her friend. We need to use our heads. Yet as Mei watched Xia impale her pussy on Wenzhu's cock with frenzied obedience, the reality of opportunity actually flashed inside her mind's eye.

Mei waited for the perfect moment. Wenzhu's eyes fluttered closed as he grunted more deeply. This was the sign of impending release. Sure enough, soon his hands were clenched along Xia's sides, knuckles white, as he roared his release, millions of sperm housed in sticky white goo filling Xia's sore sex. Xia gyrated her hips, milking the last drops of seed from Wenzhu's testicles as the man's cock lay still nestled inside her, still semi-hard even after his amazing orgasm.

Mei moved like lightning or a woman on speed. She twisted her torso and brought her legs around. Unlike her wrists, both her legs were free - and her leg muscles were stronger than most people would have guessed. She pressed her legs in a scissors-swipe around Wenzhu's neck, cutting off his air flow as he tried to rise up. Xia's eyes widened in surprise as she realized what her friend was attempting to do.

To Xia's credit, the slender girl tightened her hips around Wenzhu's waist, keeping him from surging up to a sitting position as Mei continued to strangle him. The rapist tried to rise up repeatedly, tried to move. His eyes bulged with anger, but soon that was overtaken by the desperation of fear. Mei had no time to feel the satisfaction of revenge as her legs tightened further, a noose made up of bones and muscle. A woman's strength was not in her arms, but in her legs, and she used that to her full advantage. Mei kept up the pressure, crushing his airway until he sagged unconscious on the bed. The bastard deserved far worse.

Mei turned to look at Xia, who was now scrambling off of Wenzhu's lifeless body as cum oozed from her raped pussy. Mei looked over at the universal key to their handcuffs which lay on the nightstand across the way, next to Xia's side of the bed. Wenzhu had carelessly tossed it there, not realizing how far both girls could extend their legs.

Of course he hadn't expected that a girl would respond to his intimidation and torture with force of her own either. Then again, corrupt politicians didn't always attract the most intelligent followers. Whatever strength Wenzhu had, it had been more than cancelled out by his overconfidence.

Mei jerked her head in the direction of the key.

"We don't have much time, Xia. I care about you and I'm getting us the hell out of here. But you're going to have to do your part. Get us that key." Xia turned, still coming out of shock at what they had just done, disabling one of their captors.

"Can you reach it?" Mei asked urgently. Xia snaked her legs outward, her big toe sliding over the nightstand, trying to snag that precious item. She jerked her foot and the key landed on the bed, not within reach of her hands yet...but that was soon fixed. Xia shifted, using her foot to edge the key closer to the headboard, until eventually she was able to put her fingers on it.

"Got it!" Xia whispered, and there was hope in her voice for the first time. The distant, listless Xia was gone, replaced by the best friend Mei knew so well.

They were getting out of here. Escape was no longer a fantasy. And one thing was certain. Zhou Yongkang would pay.

THE END

*******

I hope you enjoyed the story. Feedback and comments much appreciated, even if it's just a simple 'I liked it' or 'You could have done X, Y or Z better.' Disclaimer: all characters in the story are 18 or older, and all events are entirely fictitious. Remember, this is a fantasy. Always follow your dreams, the darker and kinkier the better!