Zoe's Awakening Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explode, spectacularly, suddenly, unable to think or feel anything except for the hot blood coursing through my body and the incredible release that makes me feel like I'm high and drunk and actually on some other plane of existence. I'm not aware of when they both come again, but they do, and soon I feel Page's arms tugging me off of Mark and laying me down on the bed with surprising tenderness.

+++

I wake up late the next day, and there's no sign of either of the men I fucked last night. I head into the bathroom to shower, feeling as if last night was just a dream, but the soreness between my legs is a painful reminder of how very real it all was.

I let the hot water restore some of my sanity and with it comes clarity.

I get out, dress and pack a bag with some clothes, favorite books, my iPad and a few other important items.

As I walk through the foyer, I spot a note stuck to the mirror. From Page, his familiar handwriting catching my eye from across the hall. "Zoe - meet me at my flat at 2pm. I need your help finding a place in New York."

I rip the note off the mirror and crumple it in my hand, then pitch it on the floor, a lyric from one of my favorite songs suddenly filling my mind: "When there's nothing left to burn... you have to set yourself on fire..."

I walk out the door and never look back.

12