All Comments on 'Zoey Trades Up Ch. 01'

by TerryBee

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wish I could trade up

To a better story, that is. If this is it, don't bother with the other two parts. Just another mindless slut being degraded.

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 7 years ago
Good Story

I'm looking forward to the next part. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is Systech24?

Busted! Shall we continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just some animals

Fucking out behind the barn.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
I'm hoping one of this pair mishits Titlest ball to pond , turns back to water hazard and loses leg to lunging alligator

You know this would be a 4-5 star if you changed Ken's first name to Tiger, last name Woods. Zoey could be a chiropractic practitioner in bad marriage to deviant Podiatrist ( foot doctor ) who wants to cruelly bind his wife's feet to shrink them from size 9 wide to 7.5 narrow . The two crazy kids hook up , but Tiger's back gives out. No problem! Zooey has magic hands and aligns Tiger back to his prime condition.

But then crazy Lindsey Vonn goes mad with jealousy kidnaps Zooey with the financial backing of Jack Niclaus because Tiger is threat to break major record. and buries Zooey alive in sand trap on 16th hole of Masters tournament . Tiger discovers her in middle of his round , but she only has 15 seconds of air left and he's got no shovel. Of course he has sand wedge , but every time he uses it , it counts as stroke on his score.

Tiger would love to save her but Sergei Garcia is gaining on him. So he has to choose between the love of his life or wearing crappy ill fitting green. jacket. His endorsements contract ran out and he needs win. badly. Hmmmm. what would Lee Trevino do ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
meh

nothing more to say beyond that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Goin to trade up to a better story...hopefully...but not promising on this site anymore.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

doesn't trading up involve leaving the husband?

so it seems this is not finished. i hope tim has a prenup

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
trading up is simply pursuing the whore profession

1* nothing interesting about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't you just hate it

When the author waits till chapter 2 and then trys to rationalize the wife's cheating by blaming guys like Tim for the whole event. The selfish bitch already made her bed of roses, thorns and all, now let her sleep in it... or should we say screw in it.

The only thing that can save this story is her having to work at the golf course as the course whore and beverage cart girl. And suffer the humiliation of having her former friends constantly laughing about her as they play through. Only Tim's e

immense success as she burns all her bridges will make this worth more than a one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well, hopefully Tiny Tim is screwing the stray cats and dogs in the neighborhood otherwise this is just your average neglected house wife finds a well hung yuppie story.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WISHFUL THINKING AND ADULTERY

is not a trade, it is a disaster waiting for the drop, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter

No moral preaching.. wife drew the short straw with Tim. He will wake up some time in the future and understand what is going on.... 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nah

Hardly a woman alive that would enjoy an oversized one like his... come on... stats show the majority of women like a good lover with average length and girth...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Timothy is barely there"....

But he is out working so wifey doesnt have to or want to work and is paying to lower her handicap at golf? Run Tim run! Sounds a bit ungrateful and just a bit self absorbed dont you think? Not a very likable woman but part 2 will surely show Tim to be a smalled dicked wife beater to justify her being a whore for better golf

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved it

There are plenty of just and true women who play golf to commiserate with othr wives, but then there are those who take the eighteenth hole to mean fucking a stranger. I had another man's wife did just that. She was a riot to be around after the initial, "do you really want to do this," bridge had been crossed. Banged her up against the sink of lady's restroom on a golf course the second time.

This is a fine piece of fiction. You enjoy writing it and I'll look forward to reading it.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Arrgh!!

Most commented??

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
Ok

Gotta go with Zoey here, Tim may be working hard for his career but nothing at home for years. Kinda drove her away, and so she's taller in heels, so what as lond as she looks hot in them then have at it. My babe is almost my height in 5 inch stripper heels, looove it! Tims character is an asshat.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

The only issue I have with the story, really any story like this one is the premise. We have a beautiful sexy woman, an inattentive small statured husband who is not much interested in sex, in short a stereotype. Ken is model handsome, hung, ripped and wonder of wonders, single in spite of all this. The story is pretty well written, but there are so many factors that kind of make it hard to take the two characters seriously which would make the story so much more interesting. Gave four stars, but at this point three and a half would be better.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 7 years ago
The story is written nice

The subject is terrible. Cheating sluts deserved everything the divorce gets them and that should be NOTHING.

The bitch deserves a boot in the ass on her way out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice sex,nice story, still cheating, will she come clean with Tim.

Just another wife having an affair. Did she tell Tim there sex life and him not home was not working for here. Now she finds a stud only to slip in adultery. But what really kills this story, she things of carrying his baby,keeping the affair secret. Makes a slut and her husband a chuck. And how does ken reconcil fucking a married women after a one time meet. Sorry you just published a cheating slut wife story.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 7 years ago
I find it believable

Aside from the stereotypes.

Hubby is married to a hot woman who is obviously above him, esthetically. How would he not ask if she is fulfilled? Is he not curious how she fills her days? Does he have no clue that his 10 minute romp every month or two wouldn't be enough?

It's okay for him to be fulfilled, chasing the almighty dolllar but not to wonder how the woman he supposedly loves is feelin?

I just hope she does the honourable thing, going forward, and gives him a chance to change, or she leaves.

All the commenters castigating her assume women are whores anyways and should stay with the guy with the money, and get nothing else from the relationship. Even with the sex as bad as it is with Timothy, if he was there with her more she wouldn't have succumbed to her base desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Man or Woman, cheating is cheating...

Good writing but horrible story, no matter who writes if I do not like the story I may not read it or enjoy it.

Ergo this 1* is not judgement of writers ability in any form.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot and Enjoyable

I loved your story and look forward to more. I think Ken or Kenny is somewhat of a sandbagger...15 handicap on the course and Mr. Shy around a hot wife. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-nice sex........

Agree with you totally. Just another cheating wife that comes up with the same old tired excuses. Don't like your sex life, do something about it, if not, divorce your husband and find somebody more suitable. This is just another big dick, cheating story done over and over in this category. PolyLvr, I disagree with your analysis. Wives in most loving wives stories always have the same excuse, husband doesn't pay enough attention to them, so it's okay to cheat. What really makes this a slut that she's actually thinking of having a baby and wondering what her husband would think. This seems to be okay with a few of the readers, yeah, nothing like bringing a gift in the oven to your hubby, whom you promised to be faithful to. Yep, it's okay, his problem isn't it? As long as the slut gets her jollies off, everything is just fine. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I just could not find this believable. # 2

Just cant picture anyone being so insecure .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another tired old boring comment from the ashole of LIT!!

5+

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Slow to get going?

You say your stories take a while to get going but she is shagging him before the end of the first page and it doesn't let up for two more pages! Very little character development other than character assassination of the husband, Tim. We don't know much about Ken other than his washboard abs and nine inch cock. It his cock size relevant to the story? That is, did Zoey cheat because Ken had a big cock? If not, just tone it down. Having unrealistic, or at least very rare, cock sizes tell us this is just a jerk off fantasy rather than real erotica.

Others have noted the stereotypes of Ken and Tim, and it doesn't help the story, we just tune out. You make it so lopsided that Zoey should cheat on Tim that the only thing you left out was how tiny his dick is. Such black and white writing doesn't make for good reading because we know how this is going to go. Make it more grey and you will make your story more interesting and less of a hack job.

I was hoping your slow to get started comment meant we were going to have an interesting slow burn on the romance and a tense working out of the justifications, if any, but we just plummeted into the action with stiff and trite cardboard cutouts for characters. Your writing mechanics are good, but you wrote a one-page flash story taking up three pages. 3*

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: "another cheating wife that comes up with the same old tired excuses" Anonymous comment

This is the extent of the "excuse" given in this story: "Her husband was out of town again and had not taken care of her needs in over a month."

Regardless of whether or not there can ever be an excuse for a spouse committing adultery, there will always be a reason. And that reason will always be more complicated than the one given in this story and in the vast majority of the stories submitted in the Loving Wives category.

It would appear that very few authors have any idea of he mental processes and emotions that a wife goes through before she succumbs to temptation. Either that, or the assumption is made that the readers don't want to know so there's no sense in including something as complex as real human motivations.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hitting all of the notes for a story like this

Will it be in Chapter 2 or Chapter 3 that Tim gives her his abject apology for making her have to cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: another tired old comment from the asshole of lit

Well, answer one question "needyou200". Why are you always making that same old tiring comment from the "real" asshole of Lit, namely you. -1*

You're right "luedon", but why don't authors at times give us the real reason women cheat, not always the same old tiring cliches. Just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Does what it says on the tin.

Yes it has a familiar line, but still pushes the buttons. A quick enjoyable read.E

droogedroogeover 7 years ago
How About This...

An interesting 1st chapter but what was Ken so anxious about TerryBee? I think that you will have to come up with a plausible reason as it is to there that has me curious (your. Any reason I can come up with clashes with the title of this essay.So onwards and upwards we go into ch.02..

redkissyredkissyover 7 years ago
Thank you for a great story!

Don't let any of the negative Nancy's get you down. I truly enjoyed your story. I am looking forward to chapter 2. I like how you wrote that ken was hesitant and zoey was fighting her conscience. That to me is realistic she didn't plan on cheating when she went to play golf. Yes when she meet him she flirted but who doesn't do that. Its healthy and fun. Please write more i want to find out Timothy's reason for being uninterested in his wife. (Cheating himself and he is a sub? Lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

in the end of the day shes just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it

Good story. Everything seem real, that's what you want from the story. I enjoyed the sex description very much. Looking forward to chapter 2.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: "Everything seem real" Anonymous comment

Really?

Lue

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Great job.

You cover the tension and excitement of an illicit encounter well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So far the focus of the story is the quality and quantity of the adulterous sex.

The obligatory excuses for becoming another man's slut could have just been left out, unless it plays some role in future chapters. Here its just the preamble to typical supernova sex that all cheating sluts and predators always experience every time they fuck over their spouses using their Miss Universe bodies and Mr. Universe mondo cocks. Its cartoon fantasy sex enjoyed by the dreaming recluses who haven't had sex in months, or years. Or ever. You people must have incredible forearms.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
What to expect from a woman that marries the money?

What to expect from a woman that marries the money? All the story can be summarized in this: "Timothy came from a wealthy family and was a brilliant catch. At least that is what her mother had told her. MBA from Wharton and a position in the family business. She would never have to lift a finger her whole life." She didn't loved her husband, she didn't respected or cared about him! She was there for the money and his family position! She was an expensive whore! So at the first oportunity she behaved like one! Marrying for money was she expecting her husband respect? Now just two important questions remain: 1st - Does the husband have a strong pre-nup? 2nd - why did the lover sent her home? The work excuses seemed very weak! 1* For now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Impo_64

Re: "What to expect from a woman that marries the money?"

Take a look at currently the most successful one, The First Whore.

This is how far you can rise, using this strategy.

I mean, you can't possibly believe that she married that THING for love, can you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why.....

are the stories always (well maybe 98%) of the time about the cheating/treacherous/slutting/whoring/barking mad/degenerate/diseased/dumb as a rock wives? while the description of the hubby nearly has a halo around his head and a heavenly choir. Just wondering.....as all the divorced people that I know about, it was the husband who strayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL

I just had a get idea.

Ken was a plant. Some one to not only fulfill the prenup "no cheat" but to lure her in to divorcing Tim. Tim gets out without much cost, Ken disappears without a trace. Zoey ends up working the Walmart graveyard shift.

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
Gorgeous!

We should all enjoy such sex! There's an odd allusion to Timothy with a dominant mistress early on, and there's no allusion to a Zoey blow job (she hasn't earned it yet, or we haven't?). I must admit, I'm baffled by those who object to her behavior and her gratification when the point is made repeatedly that her hubby has abandoned her sexually and is incompetent with his own emotions. Such moralists and purists, overseeing fictive behavior on a SEX SITE no less! Keep going -- not too repetitiously please -- with most readers' thanks and blessings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re:Vickie Tern

Somehow reading your comments and others you've made, it wouldn't surprise me that you actually wouldn't mind being the cheating slut that's being written about in this story. Like mentioned before, if you don't get enough sex, do the decent thing, get your fucking ass divorced and then go fuck anything that walks. Pull a train for all anybody cares. Who would give a shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You have a good sense of building the story, and the sex was good, but the misuse of certain words and the errors in grammar and punctuation were a distraction. If you are going to be a writer, these things are your tools, and you need to use them properly.

I will read part 2.

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
Re: me

I regard ALL stories on Literotica as Compensation Fantasies, not Moral Exempla. We read them usually or often to experience in imagination what we may desire but know not to seek in reality, what we cannot or should never try to act out.

Our sexual desires are complex and in some ways contradictory, evolved over hundreds of thousands of generations and conditions and social customs. Some compulsive, some wistful. Here is where we try out anything that may reverberate within, and exult in it or perhaps abandon it bored or disgusted. In imagination, in a world with no consequences, unlike reality, that place out there where life is vastly more complicated and consequential. Maybe to try out the possible, maybe to quell all temptation to try it (because "been here, done that" or because "not my thing, not my world, no way"). In imagination.

Some readers here think these stories are written and offered as moral lessons, models for behavior, advisory parables, their authors saying "go thou and do likewise" or "if you go do likewise, this will happen, so don't". So they object when, for example, selfish lust triumphs unpunished, end of story. Or there's no BTB. To such people, all I can say is, "Jeeze!"

People worry that sex stories are catalysts, they stimulate others (not me!) to act accordingly. But mostly, they're the opposite, safety valves, read privately to relieve contrary desires and pressures so we can continue being the ordinary, hypocritical, decent, crazed people we may think we are, whatever it is we are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DUH

This WHORE SLUT BITCH needs to have a 38 Slug put between her cheatinf Slut eyes along with her trade up. Both should be WORM FOOD. A woman is the support system for a cunt......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're a moron, VickieTern

Some stories are simply fantasies. Many authors, however, are pushing an agenda and make no bones about it. They say they are in the introductions to their stories. Some say, "This is a true story." Some make moral pronouncements. Wake up and smell your own bullshit.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 7 years ago
Not My Cup of Tea

A story full of cliches, which I can live with, but here we have Zoey, who even though she's very attractive and married, she has to do all of the running to make this illicit relationship happen. Whatever happened to randy men who's balls are bursting to get into an attractive woman's panties? I was hoping that she might have been the 'victim' of a handsome, charismatic pursuer, with respectable, conservative Zoey trying her darnedest to save her marriage and not give into temptation

Fairly well written, but here we have a case of rôle reversal and it didn't push any of my buttons

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Vicki Tern is not a moron, Anonymous

She put a viewpoint. I happen to agree with most of what she said, but that's not the important thing. What's important is that she expressed her view in a way that explained it without having to call other people morons for holding different opinions.

I do agree with your comment about people pushing agenda, Anonymous. I do it myself. In my stories and comments I try to make the point that everybody's different, and the Moral Brigade who want to impose their strictures on everybody else should learn a little tolerance and understanding of human behaviour.

Lue

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
So Far, not LW

Up through Chap1, this tale is not yet, IMHO, an LW tale. Hubby is essentially NOT involved in the account. Yes, We-The-Readers know who he is and what he does. We also know his relationship with Sweetie did not start out in wild passion, and is, by now, moribund! But her tryst shows no sign yet of affecting this marriage-of-convenience. Hopefully, that will change in Ch2, but right now it looks like Erotic Coupling!

No rating (yet)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: luedon-Vickie Tern is not a moron-anonymous

She called this story "gorgeous" We should all enjoy such sex. . I don't know what I would call her. "Moron" is too mild a word. Hmmm.....let me think on that. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
luedon is nothing but a dumb old whore

an annoying one, too. don't waste time on her, people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Time for her to get a lawyer

if she is already wondering how she will deal with Timothy. As a matter of fact it seems she was not satisfied with Timothy, so why stick around.

cyferxcyferxabout 7 years ago
Comment on the trilogy

Since TerryBee wisely disabled scoring and comments on his third installment, I will comment on the whole trilogy here. I don't know what this story is about. It seems to just be a dry recounting of a slut wife. I don't even know why she is a slut wife. I don't think she knows why she is a complete and total slut. She just is. I would like to say it is because Ken has a big dick and is a fucking machine, but she doesn't really mention that as being a reason, so I just have to leave it as a mystery as to why she is completely insatiable, other than to say that it is lucky she found Ken who seems almost able to fuck her as often as she needs it.

This story has really no point, it just is relaying the adventures of a wife who is fucking another man and then leaves her husband for him. There is no tension, no drama, and only completely unrealistic sex. It is so unrealistic as to be completely and utterly boring, I kid you not. These are not even good wanking stories. In the third installment, Ken fucks her twice before dinner, once after, and four times later that evening. Yes folks, he fucks her seven times in less than 12 hours. How does he do it? I am not even talking about his sexual stamina, I mean just hearing about it is boring me to tears. What if you had to be Ken and actually fuck the same woman you have been fucking incessently for weeks seven times in as many hours? What exactly is Ken's dick coated with? And this is not even remotely abnormal for them. In fact, that is not even enough for her as she often has to masturbate in between these sessions. Wow.

About the only hesitation, or inkling of drama, is when Ken learns she is a married slut and he has some crisis of conscience we are not privy to, but he eventually gets over it (no idea why), and she gets over her marriage, and they have a three-way. Hmm. Yeah, no idea. (Also the husband has no idea either since they are not in love but he wants to remain married anyway. Just really nothing going on here, people.)

This is one of the few stories I have ever given a 1* and that's saying something. But I have rated both scored installments a 1*.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Dammit

Where the he)) does the author get off using my life story in this story???

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HotHotHot!!!!!

Yes it's as immoral as Hell. But it wouldn't be erotica if she just complained about her home life at the church Ladies Aid Society meetings. Get real, folks! If you don't want to read this stuff, don't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At Her Word

If the wife is to be believed then one can imagine she has becomed crazed from lack of sexual satisfaction. And frankly, as written, this woman is very believable.

Her husband's habitual lack of attention to her sounds a little bit like latent homosexuality to this reader. Those type of signals are like cryptonite to a woman.

She's a petite cutey with those features that men can't resist, so there is definitely something wrong with this marriage if hubby is so stupid to ignore her. He's not exactly busting his ass in the "family business" with the two-hour martini lunches. There's no kids. He should be fucking her every other day minimum.

Any guy ignoring a hottie like this is playing with fire, so this reader finds it hard to be too critical. It's one thing if it's a rough patch in a 20-year marriage and the wife throws it all away, but this case sounds like hubby is sabotaging the relationship.

And for the record, any husband that expects his young wife to get into some confessional about his need to fuck her more that five or six times a year is a fool, a momma's boy, a sissy, or all of the above. Q.E.D.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Just

She's just an easy lay, a lousy whore after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

just another whore wife when does he find out he has a slut for a wife and leave the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Guys don't keep their traditional sister's beauty products on display

The portrayal of Ken as a doting uncle rang hollow. The girl is almost certainly his daughter. Based upon the standards of this installment, the mother probably is his biological sister. A child born of an incestuous relationship would be quite fitting in this hackneyed masturbatory melodrama.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

This guy Ken would be a fool if he lets her trade up to him. Being as she has proven what commitment means to her by cheating it would only be easier the next time to do it again to him if he had to get away on business. Once a cheater always a cheater

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

over wheling,

two people found each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous