Zoey Trades Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers

"No, that's okay," he said before she put a finger over his lips.

"It's up to you of course, but I hope you'll accept my payment," she whispered and then released her panties from her fist so they were hanging by one of the strings.

Ken was breathing hard now. His dick felt even bigger under Zoey and she wondered if she had soiled his shorts with her secretions. She dropped the panties beside them and leaned in to kiss him. Their lips met and soon Ken returned her kiss as their passion bloomed. His hands slid around Zoey and pulled her into him roughly. She felt his tongue at the same moment and wondered if she would cream right then. She whimpered into his mouth as their tongues dueled.

They made out like this for a bit and Zoey felt his hands slide up and down her back. It felt nice but she wanted it on her bare skin. She let go of him and leaned away to lift up her top and he stopped her.

"Zoey..." he began but she stopped him again.

If he said something about her marriage or her husband the guilt may stop her and she did not want to stop. She wanted wild, wanton sex and it had to be with Ken. No one else would do.

She pulled her top off in one motion and threw it behind her. Ken grinned at the impression of throwing out something not needed and she smiled back at him. She hoped that he liked her smallish chest and pushed it up almost presenting it to him. Ken did not disappoint her and leaned over to suck on her right nipple before moving quickly to her left. It felt divine. No man had done this for her since her freshman year of college. That was almost ten years now. She felt Ken getting more into it and his tongue swirling around the nipple before moving back to his first new friend. She loved him worshiping her breasts like this.

Zoey's hands were not idle while Ken suckled on her. She was massaging his big dick and soon was not happy that it was still confined. She pulled out the elastic and reached in to find her prize. Ken slid her waist back while never releasing her boob to give her more room.

There it was. Big and hard, menacing and wonderful. She grasped Ken's rod and found she could not put her hand around the entire shaft. She needed both hands to get it out of his shorts and soon it was pointing up towards her even though Zoey could not see it. That was not going to do and she pushed Ken back so she could see her new toy. If he was surprised by her actions she did not know or care. The big mushroom head was winking at her and she marveled at its size. Her hand was still on him and Zoey started stroking the length of his shaft. Ken groaned again and her waterworks moved up another level. She was sure his shorts were ruined.

As much as she wanted to handle his dick, she needed to mate. She wanted him inside her and to make her cum. She lifted up and positioned his dick at her entrance and rubbed him around a bit. Zoey could not imagine that he needed much lubrication, she was like a faucet right now. She started sinking down and felt the wide stretch of him going inside.

"Oh god!" she moaned.

His head was inside her and Zoey had to stop for a moment. The stretch was painful and wonderful all at once. She raised up a bit and then lowered herself down more. The big penis violating her took her breath away. She stopped and raised up again to try once more and then lowered herself down hard, taking the rest of him inside her.

"OhOhOhOhOh, fuuuuck!" she cried as her cervix rubbed against his dick.

Zoey felt her chest heaving and slowly rocked her hips. She could not imagine being any more full. She felt his cock flex and gasped. She knew she would not last long on this monster.

"Oh, Jesus baby," Zoey moaned.

"God, you're so tight," he mumbled.

Ken had her hips now and was raising her up and lowering her back down in a slow rhythm. She started moving her hips forward and back and the combination sent her over the edge.

"I'm cumming baby, don't stop though," she whined as passion overwhelmed her. "Oh god!"

His big dick pulsed inside her and her orgasm covered it with her juices. She had never cum with Timothy before. She was thrashing around while impaled on Ken and he held her firmly until she calmed down. She was soon leaning against his chest, still covered with the colorful shirt. She leaned back, grabbed the material, and ripped it open. She then slid her hands inside it and around her new lover. Ken wrapped her up in his arms and held her for a bit until he seemed to need to continue. She felt him still buried inside her slick pussy.

She kissed him and then started bouncing on him again. Zoey marvelled at his stamina. She could feel the ridge of his cockhead as she moved up and down on him. It was driving her wild along with his big hands holding her hips. She took his hands and placed them on her boobs and held them there. She wanted him to have everything. He started rubbing a finger on each nipple and before long she felt her body wanting to release again.

Zoey purred, "Ken... Baby... I'm gonna cum again. Cum with me? Please? I'm on the pill."

He shifted his grip back to her hips and started pulling her down hard onto him. She was banging her clit into his pubic bone. He was moving her with almost no effort and she felt like a fucktoy. Ken started breathing harder and she knew he was cumming soon. His cock seemed to swell and it pushed her over the edge. She screamed and felt him unload into her. She heard herself babbling while he moaned at their perfectly synchronized orgasms. Once the high left her, Zoey fell against his chest again and tried to gather herself. She felt him softening and lifted just a bit so he could fall out and leave Ken comfortable. She curled up in his lap and was content to just be with him.

They stayed like this for a while, though they did chat a little about this and that. She asked if he had a girlfriend and was happy to hear he did not. Ken stayed away from talking about her husband which she gladly avoided as well.

Soon she started playing with his nipple and then moved to licking it. It had the desired effect on Ken and Zoey felt his cock stir underneath her. This was when Timothy was always asleep. Her hand snaked down and grasped his dick before it got to its full size. She wanted to feel it enlarge. Ken grabbed her blond hair and pulled back gently. She looked up at him and felt him kiss her. He was in charge now and it felt wonderful to Zoey. As they made out, his hand caressed her breast and she moaned into his mouth. He was not rough like she had thought, but was amazingly gentle. His fingers danced around her chest and she found herself hoping that he would paw at her. She wanted him to take her and make her his. She had his penis hard now and it was standing up tall and proud.

Ken started leaning her back and she slid off his lap onto the sofa. He pulled one leg over him so he was between them and had access to whatever he wanted. Zoey wriggled into the sofa cushions and pillows with her legs wide. She wanted him to know that she was his. He moved over her and she felt his hand rubbing her lips and closed her eyes to enjoy the feelings. She was ready for him to penetrate her, but if he wanted foreplay then that was just fine. A finger slid into her slowly and she moaned in approval. He worked it in and made sure she had no discomfort. Zoey could have told him she was fine, she was leaking like a pipe at this point. Ken started kissing her again and they made out like fiends. Then his thumb started massaging her clit. Zoey inhaled sharply and had to break their lip lock.

"Oh god baby, that feels so good," she purred.

Ken was nipping her neck now and all the input was sending her into overload.

Then Ken whispered, "stroke me."

Zoey's hands fumbled for a moment until they both found his pleasure stick. She started moving them up and down and heard him groan into her neck. The low rumble was great and she wondered if she would survive all this pleasure.

It was not long and Ken pulled away from her. She lay there watching him with her pussy splayed open inviting him in.

"Take me baby, I'm yours," Zoey said.

She saw Ken's face darken and Zoey felt a pang of worry. At this point she did not think Ken would balk at anything. She sat up and kept her legs open to show him what she was offering.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked.

Ken sat down at the far end of the couch, the mood was effectively shattered.

"Ken?" Zoey cried.

This was not what she had planned at all.

He did not look at her but asked, "why are you doing this?"

Zoey answered immediately, "be.. because I want to."

Ken leaned back on the sofa and laid his head back. Zoey heard a phone from somewhere but ignored it when Ken did. She thought about just dressing and leaving.

"Your husband Timothy, the finance wizard, blah blah blah," he said.

"Oh," Zoey said quietly.

The entire situation felt surreal now. Ken had made love to her. No, he had fucked her. Well really she had fucked him, but he definitely participated. Now he was wearing only his shirt which was open and she had on her skirt around her waist and nothing else. And he was asking about her husband. She could not avoid the subject now.

Zoey took a deep breath and laid it all out, "Timothy is barely there. We live together and that's it. I've been unhappy for a long time now. And I've never done this before. I've never even thought about it before today."

She ran her hand through his hair, "You were so nice to me all day. You're the most handsome man I've seen in years."

Zoey heard her voice start cracking, her soul was bare now, "You've already given me the best night of my life. Thank you."

She got up and looked for her clothes. Her panties were half stuck down between two cushions. Her shirt was under a chair by the small dinette table. By the time she got to it her tears were falling. She could not believe that she had thrown herself at Ken and he was rejecting her. Was she really that bad at sex?

As she stood up, she felt Ken take her arm. She turned to him and fell into his arms. All the highs and lows of the day came spilling out. She felt him wrapping her up and she sobbed into his chest.

How had this gotten so hard? All she wanted was one night of passion. Ken was shushing her to get her to stop crying. She was holding him like a life preserver. If he let go she swore she would die.

Ken started talking to her, "Zoey? I'm sorry. I just needed to understand."

She squeezed him tighter. 'Please don't let go Ken,' she thought.

"I've never done this with a married woman. I'm scared too. You are so beautiful and so passionate, I couldn't stop myself. I'm sorry." he continued.

Her words spilled out, "Please don't make me leave, I don't want this to end."

Ken pulled her tighter and she savored this feeling. She was sure he was just waiting for her to calm down so she would go.

"You can't leave yet, you still haven't paid for your lesson," he said.

Zoey laughed in spite of everything. She looked up at Ken and saw his soft smile.

"Oh? And what do I need to do to pay off my debt?" she asked him. Her hand started caressing his chest again.

Ken leaned over and scooped her up in his arms. She held him around his neck while she was cradled like a baby. He kissed her and walked to the bedroom.

This was what she expected. A bed, dresser, and a small chair covered with clothes in the corner. It was sparse like the other room, but the bed was all that mattered to her. He put her down gently and they kissed. This one was less about lust and more about two lonely people finding each other. She gave Ken everything in her kisses. If he was holding back then, damn, he would kill her. He was lying on top of her but on his elbows so his weight was not holding her down.

Zoey felt her legs opening as they got more passionate. She wanted Ken so badly now. She wanted to show him she was worthy of his attention and she wanted to get laid again. The first time was great but she wanted more.

"Ken.." she whined while he nibbled on her neck.

She did not want to say more, as the last time she offered herself Ken got upset. He did react to her plea for more and was soon licking and sucking her nipples. It was every bit as good as before and Zoey hoped that this was a precursor to getting screwed again.

Instead Ken started kissing down her stomach and then around her hips. 'Oh god!' she thought, 'maybe he will.'

Ken's next stop was a small kiss on her inner thigh and she knew it was coming. Zoey had never had anyone lick her down there and she could not wait. The first one up her labia was amazing. Zoey nearly creamed right then. Ken kissed her thighs again and she wondered, 'did he think it was disgusting like Timothy?' His tongue traveled through her pussy again and it was better than she had imagined. But she had to offer, just in case.

"Baby, you don't have to do that," she said softly.

Ken had his arms around her legs now, holding her in place and open. His head popped up.

"You don't like it?" he sounded shocked.

"No, it's great. Better than great. But Timothy says it's disgusting."

Ken grinned at some unknown joke, "Timothy is wrong. You just relax and tell me what feels best."

His head went back down and he attacked. He started by sucking on her pussy lips and then tongued her from her perineum to her clit and she swore there were fireworks right there in the room. His tongue dipped into her and he sucked out her juices while she tore at the covers trying to keep her body from flying apart.

Then he focused on her clit. And wow! Zoey felt him suck on her bud and she was ready to die right before she exploded.

"OHMYGODIMCUMMING!!!!" she screamed and then screamed properly.

Ken kept sucking and she felt like she was peeing on him. It was magnificent. If she could have, Zoey would have stopped to see if he was all right. She guessed he was because he did not stop and neither did she. The warm liquid left her body and she rode the high as her mind went blank.

When she could think again, she had two handfuls of Ken's hair. He was kissing her thighs and around her pussy but leaving it alone. She wondered how long they had been at it and could see that it had only been fifteen minutes. Her chest was heaving and she felt like she had played 36 holes in the oppressive heat of summer. There was no energy in her anywhere.

"Damn," she said softly.

Ken's head popped up again. He looked soaked but was grinning at her.

"So that was disgusting huh? I suppose I should stop."

Zoey could only manage a whiny 'noooo'.

"Oh you like it?"

Zoey nodded and smiled as she bit her lip.

"You want more?" he asked.

She looked deep into his eyes. He was so beautiful. "You can do that forever."

Zoey saw something drift through his head and prayed that she had not said the wrong thing again. She was delighted to see his head drop and start licking her pussy again. This time he changed it up by sliding a finger inside her while working her clit. If anything it felt even better and she erupted all over him again. It occurred to her that she was squirting. He seemed to be okay with it and she wondered if he could do this to every woman. 'God what a talent that would be,' she thought. Ken was kissing her thighs and she now felt like she had run a marathon. She knew she could sleep if she half tried.

Ken moved and she felt him above her. Zoey opened her eyes and gazed at him. He grabbed a handful of the covers and wiped his face. She felt herself color at this but was not moving unless he asked her to. He did, and put a pillow under her hips. She had never had this before and wondered why he placed it there.

After getting the cushion where he wanted it, Ken leaned over Zoey and they kissed. She felt so relaxed and wonderful that she would give Ken anything he wanted. This really was the best night of her life and it did not seem to be ending any time soon. Soon she felt him pressing into her. His dick was stretching her open as it invaded her tunnel again.

Her exhaustion faded with each inch she took in. She felt herself smiling now as she got that big dick inside her once more. She felt him reach bottom and press against her cervix. She moaned and heard herself sound like a whore. It felt so good being one. As he slid back out she did not care. She would be Ken's whore any time he wanted. He pulled out until his big cockhead was the only thing inside her and pressed in again.

"Mmm, yea. Nice and smooth." she purred.

Ken grinned as he pumped in and out, over and over. He was up on his knees with her draped over his lap. He was driving his hips and moving her at the same time so the strokes were massive. Zoey leaned up on her elbows to watch. She wanted to see him fuck her. Timothy always had the lights off. She crunched her abs so she could see better and he slowed down. The angle changed and it felt different but still fabulous.

"Oh god, Zoey," Ken murmured.

"Is that good? You like that?" she asked.

Zoey wanted anything that Ken wanted.

"Yea baby, that's so good," Ken responded. He was drinking her body in with his eyes while his hips kept their rhythm going.

Zoey reached up and grabbed her tits. She fingered her nipples and watched him. His eyes widened just a fraction and his pumping sped up a bit. He liked her playing with herself. She kept caressing her boobs and licked her lips sensuously. At least she hoped so. She was not sure what sexy really was since Timothy's playbook never varied at all.

Ken's steady stroke felt so good but she wanted more. She wanted that slutty sex that she had imagined for years. She had a fantasy of a huge man fucking her brains out. Now she had her man and wanted it all.

"Fuck me hard baby, make me cum," she moaned.

Ken picked up his pace and started thumbing her clit at the same time. This was more like it. Zoey was bouncing now from his pounding and it was exactly what she wanted. It felt so good.

"Do you like my pussy?" Zoey asked him.

"Oh yea baby, it's perfect," Ken moaned as he rammed into her.

Zoey could not believe what she was saying. She never talked like this. Ken seemed to like it so she continued.

"You can fuck my pussy all night baby."

Ken growled and went even harder. His hand left her clit and she immediately started rubbing it herself. Timothy would have been mortified to have her do this during sex but Ken seemed to like it. He had her hips again and was doing it. He was ravaging her. She could feel his balls bang into her ass as he buried himself repeatedly. It felt glorious.

She was working her clit hard now and between it and him screwing her, her orgasm came on quickly. Her breathing was already heavy from the workout she was getting and wanted the rest of her fantasy.

"Baby, cum on me. Spray me like a slut." she moaned.

Ken never slowed down but asked, "you sure?"

"Yea baby... please" she pleaded.

Ken started going furiously and it sent her over the edge. She moaned loudly while her hand was a blur as she rubbed herself. Ken pulled out and pumped his cock roughly. The sight of his big python elevated her orgasm another notch. The first spurt hit her below her chin and Zoey could not watch any more. Her head went back and she whimpered as her body racked itself with ecstasy.

Somewhere her mind felt the shots of Ken's sperm on her chest and stomach and then him wiping the last bits off on the hair of her mons. That part was so tawdry it triggered another small orgasm in Zoey. This was exactly what she wanted. A man to take her to heaven again and again.

She opened her eyes and saw Ken watching her. She could not stop the smile that cracked her face and she was delighted to see Ken light up when he saw it as well. She started rubbing the cum into her skin and saw her new man watch her do this. Timothy drifted through her mind and there was no guilt, but only the wonder of how she would put up with him from now on.

TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers