Zoey Trades Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you darling," Zoey murmured.

Ken gave a small laugh and shook his head. He was sitting on his feet as he still kneeled between her legs.

She wondered if she had said something wrong again. "What?"

He leaned over and kissed her softly. He pulled back an inch or so and said, "an angel comes down to Earth and makes love to me and then thanks me."

Zoey felt her cheeks color. She felt embarrassed at his compliment. Ken kissed her again and then rolled off of her and then the bed. He took her hand and helped Zoey up before pointing at the bath so she could clean up. She went in and washed her face and then her body enough that she did not feel sticky anymore. She noticed he had some facial cleanser and wondered how many women had been here before. When she came out Ken was putting another cover on the bed. She went and grabbed the opposite side and straightened it out. They smiled at each other as they worked.

After the bed was completed, Ken found her skirt and handed it to her. He then left the bedroom and returned wearing his shorts and holding her shirt. She put it on and felt embarrassed. He was dismissing her.

"Thank you Ken, this was terrific," she began.

Ken looked confused.

"I would love to see you again but please don't tell anyone about this," she said.

Zoey felt herself getting emotional. She had never done this and the coldness of dressing and leaving felt repugnant.

"Okay, um, yea it was great. I'm sorry you have to go. Don't worry, I won't tell a soul." Ken replied.

"I don't have to go," Zoey said. She could hear the excitement in her own voice.

Ken still looked confused, "I thought you wanted to leave."

"I thought you wanted me to leave."

Ken took a step closer to her. She felt her body react even though she was exhausted.

"No. I was just getting your clothes so we didn't have to eat naked."

Zoey felt her smile. She could not play this cool if she had to. She pranced over to him and put her hands around his waist.

"I said you could do me all night. That still goes." Zoey looked up to kiss him.

Ken leaned down and their lips pressed together. When he pulled away she could see the warmth in his face. They ordered some food from a local Chinese place and it arrived in less than a half hour. During the wait and then while they ate they chatted and got to know each other better. Zoey liked Ken more and more as they talked. The cleanser was for his sister who visited two or three times a year with her small children. She and her husband used the master bedroom and he slept on the couch. There was a third room with bunkbeds for his nieces. He showed her a picture on his fridge that they drew for Uncle Ken. He seemed proud of that name.

Once the food was gone, they sat on the couch and cuddled while the television played. It was some old black and white movie that Zoey had not seen. Ken had seen it a million times and tried to explain some of the plot points but he quickly saw that Zoey did not care. She was tucked under his arm and relaxed enough that she was dozing after a while. It was still early but Ken turned off the TV and took Zoey back to bed. She smiled as he tucked her in and then crawled into the other side. She moved over to him and laid her head on his shoulder and was soon fast asleep.

+++++

It was dark when Zoey awoke. She was frightened by the strange room she was in but then felt Ken draped over her spooning. She wiggled her butt into him and felt his penis flex in response. She was glad she had suggested they disrobe before getting in bed. She did not think he was awake but loved the fact that they were together. She pressed herself back against him and was delighted that he got hard in no time at all.

His big member was now pressed between her ass cheeks. She felt slutty again and wanted him. Zoey reached between her legs and moved him against her wetness, where her moist slit could massage him. She moved her hips to get him wet and soon Ken started pumping himself slowly. It felt heavenly. The ridge of his head would tickle her clit right before its journey forward where his shaft rubbed her. She was breathing heavily and pinching a nipple as he lubricated himself using her.

Zoey felt crazy with desire by the time he changed it up. He was kissing her neck now and aimed for her tunnel and pressed forward. His invasion caused her to gasp as he opened her vagina up for his use once again. Zoey moaned approval and arched her back to give Ken a better angle to bury himself. His hand went to her breast and her nipple was caught between two fingers. He closed his hand and the pinch gave her another input to contend with.

"Yea, fuck me Kenny," she whispered.

The pumping started going faster. He was not wasting any time. Zoey felt her body yearning for the release that she had enjoyed all evening. Her fingers found her button and she whimpered as she manipulated the bit of flesh that now controlled her. Ken's big member was pushing her further to the goal line.

"God yes!" Zoey heard herself say and the big cock inside her flexed hard.

In a matter of seconds she felt it release it's wonderful juice and her body superheated. She was blinded by the pleasure and hoped that she could breathe at the end of the journey to bliss.

She came down quickly and felt her energy drain as his member shrunk and withdrew from her tunnel. Soon she was drifting off again with a smile on her face.

+++++

The sun was up before she knew it. Zoey glanced at Ken sleeping peacefully and decided not to wake him. It was a little after 6 AM and she slid out of bed carefully. Once clear of the sheets, she tiptoed out of the bedroom and found the coffeemaker. She got dressed while the brew got hot and was dismayed that she could not find her panties. The Keurig was ready and she decided that they would give her a reason to come back that night. She took her mug over to the dinette and heard a noise behind her. She spun around and said 'Morning.'

Ken was standing over her and whispered, "it's not morning yet."

He took her cup and then grabbed her and kissed her hard. Ken was still naked and she felt his dick pressing against her stomach. She was overwhelmed by the liplock and felt her body shift into high gear.

Suddenly Zoey felt Ken's hands slide under her skirt and he lifted her up. As she left the ground, Zoey put her legs around his waist and he massaged her bum while they made out. She wondered what happened to her coffee but Ken was quickly driving her thoughts to one thing. He put her down on the table and leaned her back. Zoey felt herself wide open and had that wonderful slutty feeling that Ken gave her. She watched him align his missile and press himself in.

"Oh Kenny," she purred as he stretched her open once more.

There was a slight pain from his big dick but it was now something that she looked forward to. He took his time and worked her open and was soon stroking into her over and over. Zoey laid back to enjoy his work and started rubbing her body. Their eyes met and Zoey felt the beginning of the journey to bliss. She loved that he wanted her.

Ken was going strong and Zoey moved her caress from her body to her chest. She pushed her shirt up to show her bosom and pinched her nipples for him.

Ken growled, "yea."

He picked up speed at this and she felt him pounding her again. Zoey was trying to hold her orgasm at bay so they could cum together.

"Baby, fill up my pussy," she said and stared into his eyes.

Ken started breathing harder. Zoey loved seeing his passion for her. His stroke was hard enough now that he was banging into her. She closed her eyes to let the passion overtake her. It was not long and she felt her body combust with her orgasm. It hit her and she felt her tunnel contract but Ken did not slow down at all. He was still pounding her vagina. Her orgasm accelerated and her mind went blank from the pleasure.

Still being ravaged, Zoey was barely in control. Her first orgasm had ended but another was on its heels. Ken was sweating as he stood between her legs with his hips keeping perfect time. She looked and saw his tousled hair and shadow of a beard and marvelled that she could have such a wonderful man as her own. Her mind started racing and between this and her pussy being attacked she lost control.

"Oh god baby, I'm cumming again," she moaned.

Ken fucked her even harder and sprayed several shots into her quivering hole. It felt divine and Zoey groaned again. He pulled out slowly, leaving more sperm as he did. Zoey loved having his baby juice inside her and wondered if her birth control would protect her from his big load. She would not mind at all having Ken's baby and wondered what Timothy would say seeing a big blondish muscular boy as 'his' son.

"Now it's morning," Ken said and grinned.

Zoey started giggling and it got Ken going as well. They both laughed for a bit and Ken helped her up to a sitting position. He leaned over and kissed her again as she stroked his softening penis. That settled them both down and they made out for a while.

Soon, however, Ken broke their kiss and said softly, "Baby, I'd love for you to stay, but I have a call at 8 for work. I don't know that I can do a work call with you here."

Zoey grinned and flushed at the compliment. She wanted to stay and distract him and be slutty for him all day but did not want him in trouble or mad at her. Besides, she had a tee time with Madelyn at nine.

"It's okay lover, I need to go anyway. Can I come back later?" Zoey asked.

"Not til six, I have calls most of the day," he answered as he retrieved his shorts from the bedroom.

She followed him and whined playfully, "No time for Zoey all day?"

She melted at his smile as he responded. I have two hours for lunch, but I planned to work out then."

"I'll give you a workout," Zoey cooed and lifted her skirt above her crotch.

Ken grinned and kissed her on the forehead, "go get cleaned up. I'll see you tonight."

He walked her to the door before she remembered her gift.

"I told Lisa that you forgot your keys, that's how I got your address. Here," and she handed Ken the pre-school key set.

Ken looked at the keys and then gave Zoey a look that made her flush again.

"Thank you Zoey." he said before kissing her goodbye.

He pulled the door open and she kissed the air toward him before heading out looking for anyone that might see her.