All Comments on 'Zoey Trades Up Ch. 02'

by TerryBee

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic

But hey, look on the bright side. Systech24 gave you a favorite, even if none of his favorites ever show up on his profile. It doesn't get any better than that. Systech rules!

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreover 7 years ago
Just getting worse

Won't read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You've hit all the tropes, congrats.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO TRADE UP

make sure the trade in is workable. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
After all this was a comedy!

After all this was a comedy! 1st - "Maddie was understanding and outraged that Christy was trying to steal her man"! Really? She was married, had a lover that she barely knew, and he was already "her man"? That's were I understand this was a nonsense comedy! 2nd - but the cherry in the top of the cake was: A cheating wife saying to her lover (once a cuckold): "Ken, I'm sorry about what happened to you before. But I'm not her. And I'll prove it if you let me."! This made me laugh to tears! She cheated on her husband with him, and cheated on him ("her lover and her man") with her lesbian friend, and had the audacity to say this with a serious face and worst, she believed in her own bullshit! So I expect that part 3 will be even more funny! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please stop

It's just so awful. Write about things you know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Garbage

Zoey is so easy to hate, only thing she traded up to is a disease...... Timothy should just run far far away from this trash...... 3***

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 7 years ago
Why Is This a Story?

This isn't a story. As Truman Capote said about On the Road, "That isn't writing, it's just typing." No tension, no character development, no emotion. Bad.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Nothing very attractive about any of these people

This looks like the script for a porn show.

Dunny69Dunny69about 7 years ago
Poor

Horrible people badly written total crap, other comments did it better justice than my shabby remarks I just couldn't be arsed after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@55

How many cream pies are running down your legs today? Dozen or more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seems pretty realistic

I'm sure Trump would be the first to agree, off the reord, that life's like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rubbish!

She a whore and a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

It seems many have not so good things to say, but still keep reading. I enjoyed both chapters so far, I read for entertainment and that is what you are providing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If this story was about two single people meeting and falling in love, we would all be cheering.

And if Zoey was in an abusive unmarried relationship, we would cheer even louder, as Ken rescue's her from her misery. Such a story would be well into the 4 to 5 ratings, I think.

But what we have here is something very different, and pathetic, and disturbing. A spoiled rich self-indulgent pet wife, married to a financially successful timid passionless drone. The only thing compelling about this story is the fabulous sex Zoey and Ken share. The context of their lust and passion is embarrassing, and intellectually disgusting. Christie is the only person in this story that has any integrity, assuming she is single. Everyone else is either a culprit or a co-conspirator.

Zoey is at least honest about one thing, she's a slut. And it would be so cute and deserved when, after fucking her like a New Orleans whore for as long as his interest holds, Ken drops her for the obvious reason: she's a cheating untrustworthy slut. Think about it. Would any intelligent man want Zoey for a life partner, raising and teaching their children, managing their finances, depending on her for honesty, integrity, and fidelity? What a laugh. This IS a comedy! Or at least a very erotic cartoon.

So I commend the author on writing a thought provoking caricature of life of the rich and soulless. This isn't Trump, this is the Kennedy's. Just exchange the Kennedy ego for cock size, and the Kennedy arrogance for the passion, and you've got it perfect.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 7 years ago
Hard to call it LW

Sweetie has not had a real relationship with Hubby since this tale began! Now, We-The-Readers see that Hubby is just as removed from the marriage as Sweetie. In other words, she is essentially an independent woman, as much as her Bull is an independent man. There is little or no emotion about Sweetie's cheating, except some reticence by ... wait for it ... her Bull! Not sure what a Ch3 will show us, unless Bull moves on to BFF Maddie!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Emotion lacking

Why bother with the backdrop of the marriage if neither ofthe marriage partners give a flying fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
your device

Of making husband submissive to justify wife's behavior seems off theb wall. Ken's character is shown to be worthless...makes vow to never chase married female but her beauty ''compels'' him to make exception. Club filled with young trophy brides allows him unending exceptions.

Waitress is fired but he is on probation????? Certainly will be fired when it comes out him fucking wife of member.

Tim is wimp but his mistress is not...she will not let wife walk away with much. Mistress will get all the dirt...broadcast it all over...Tim might be embarrassed by publicity but he will be forced to obey

Zoey might have traded up secually but in end will lose status Ken will lose job

Ken will cheat with someone else as will Zoey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
+1 on anonymous 2/8/17

Not only is Zoey cheating with Ken, she's fooling around with the Madelyn she shamelessly raved about her affair. And Ken...you would figure would turn tail since his ex cheatded on him. He would also question any relationship beyond sex and Zoey's willingness/ability to remain faithful. BUT it's all okay because Timothy is cheating. None of the characters are likable.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Bitch

Just a birch in heat, lower even than a dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a horrible story about worthless people. No one is likeable. If she found out Timothy cheated then slept with Ken it would have been better than being just like her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous