Zoey Trades Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerryBee
TerryBee
100 Followers

After they broke, she took his hand and led him to the bedroom. She wanted him to have her again. Beside the bed they kissed again and this was more passion and lust than caring and love. Did she just think that?

Zoey started massaging him through his pants and felt him getting hard. He let her continue a bit and then pulled her dress over her head. She then peeled his shorts down and saw his member staring back at her with its one big eye. Zoey wanted to stroke him more but he gently pushed her back so she fell onto the bed. Her legs spread immediately and he kneeled down beside the bed. He pulled her over to him and started licking her pussy vigorously. Ken went through everything he had the night before and it all felt just as wonderful. Zoey started cumming even faster as the anticipation drove her as much as the pleasure did. She gave Ken the same bath as well as she was even more relaxed tonight.

Ken came up and wiped his face again and said, "I'm going to need more covers for the bed."

Zoey felt herself color but grinned when she saw he was just joking with her.

"I can't help it, you're too good at that."

Ken gave her a sheepish look at the mention of what he had said earlier. She smiled at him and said, "Now finish the job baby."

Ken looked confused and she continued, "fuck me like the slut I am."

She lifted her legs as she spoke and gave Ken a great view of her vagina, wet and waiting for his use. Ken's eyes shined and his cock waved upward as it flexed with his excitement. He stroked himself a couple of times and then aligned with her tunnel. Zoey grabbed her knees and pulled back even more to give Ken all the room he wanted. Her secretions and his saliva gave him easy access and he drove deep into her as they both groaned in pleasure.

He started pumping himself in a slow rhythm and she wiggled her hips to give them both more pleasure. She took one hand away from her knee and started rubbing her clit while he fucked her. 'Ken is fucking my pussy because I'm his slut,' went through her mind. She liked thinking dirty like this.

"Mmm, yea," Zoey said out loud.

"Like that baby? Ken asked.

"Ohh yea, fuck me," she purred.

Ken went faster hearing this. Zoey could feel her body moving as he banged into her. This is what she had been missing from her marriage and could not live without now.

"Kenny?"

"Yea baby?" he responded between his breaths.

"I'm feeling slutty."

Ken growled approval and fucked her even harder. Zoey felt her body superheat and her mind went blank. Her orgasm soaked Ken and caused him to lose control as well. By the time she knew what was happening, Ken was spraying her stomach with his sperm. She gazed at him and swore he was her own personal angel.

He leaned over her and she hoped he would lay down on top of her. She was delighted when he did and wrapped him up in a huge hug. Her arms and legs went around him and held him tightly. They kissed a few times and whispered how great the sex was for them. Zoey could not wipe the smile off her face. She had cum like six times already.

After a few minutes Ken lifted off of her and then helped her up. They went into the bathroom and took a shower together. They soaped each other down and took special care of the other's erogenous zones. There was lots of kissing and Zoey noticed that Ken was smiling almost as much as she was.

They enjoyed the washing but Zoey yawned before the water went cold. She was exhausted again and Ken pulled out a fluffy towel for her. Clean and dry, they climbed into bed with Zoey hoping for another wake up or two by Ken's big dick.

+++++

Zoey woke up and the sun was streaming in the window. Ken was not in the bedroom and she wondered what was going on. She pushed the hair from her eyes and yawned. Then she stretched and felt the soreness in her thighs. The feeling made her smirk and she was about to go look for Ken when he came in carrying a tray.

"Morning!" he said cheerfully.

Zoey felt her smile almost break her face. He was wearing gym shorts again but that was all. Gawd he was sexy. She popped up onto her knees to see the tray and saw muffins, bagels, and toast with butter and two jars. There was juice and what she supposed was coffee.

"What's your pleasure?" he asked and set the tray at the foot of the bed.

Zoey wanted to say something proper, but looking at the bulge in his shorts she said, "you."

She saw his eyes shining and the smile on his face. He stepped up to her and she pulled out the elastic and then slid the garment down. Once over his muscular thighs, it dropped to the floor.

There it was, not even completely hard and staring her in the face. She could not wait to get fucked again. She took it in both hands and started pumping it slowly. She kept her eyes on his and felt it enlarge further in her hands. She felt his hand slide into her hair and around the back of her head. She loved feeling his hands on her, anywhere.

Ken's prick seemed like a throbbing lump of granite and Zoey pulled back and laid on her back. Her legs went wide and she hoped that Ken would take her right away. But when she looked at him she saw disappointment. Before she could ask what was wrong, he grabbed her and put her on her knees. She was facing away and he bent her over and spread her legs. She felt him rubbing himself on her and then pressed in.

"Oohh, fuck," Zoey moaned as Ken buried himself in her.

Ken started pounding her before she was ready. The pain was exquisite but soon her juices lubricated him like the engine of a battleship. His piston was driving her to orgasm before she knew it. He was holding her hips tighter than normal too. Her wetness had become loud and she could hear their coupling as Ken ravaged her. She lost composure and came hard. She screamed but Ken never slowed down.

As she came off her high she heard Ken ask harshly, "is this was you wanted?"

"Yes, oh god!" Zoey cried through heavy breaths.

Zoey was in heaven. She was just coming down from one and started another orgasm.

"You are a slut, aren't you," Ken said. He never let up on her as he pushed harder and harder.

"Mmm, yea, fuck me baby," Zoey moaned.

Her orgasm was almost upon her and she raised up on her hands. Ken pushed her back down and held her face against the bed. Zoey did not mind, she was skipping down the road to bliss and this only helped her get to her destination. She started cumming and sprayed the bed this time with moan that came from deep within her. Ken still did not stop and continued punishing her into ecstasy. Zoey did not have time to recover from one orgasm when the next one hit and this one was massive. She fell forward off of Ken and hoped that her breath would return before she died from the pleasure.

Zoey had no idea how long it took her to recover. The orgasm had hit her like an earthquake and she knew she would never be the same. Eventually she rolled over and gazed at her lover. He looked stoic and remarkably calm after what they had shared. She soon fell back and closed her eyes as she basked in the afterglow. She heard Ken moving around the room and soon felt a cool cloth wiping her down gently.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," she murmured.

Ken gave her a look she did not understand and hoped that he knew she meant it as the highest compliment. Zoey did not know what else to say. She could not tell him she loved him, it was way too early for that. But she did, she knew it in her heart.

"Are you hungry?" he asked softly.

She sat up and grinned. She was not hungry for anything but him.

"Not really," she said.

Ken looked disappointed for a moment and then his face became a mask of composure.

"Ok, well..." he began but then stopped.

Zoey grinned again, he was such a dear. She rubbed his arm but could still not find anything to say. She noticed the time and it was after nine. Zoey had an eleven o'clock meeting for the nominating committee at the club.

She frowned now and said, "I've got a meeting at the club at eleven. Can I see you this afternoon?"

Ken stared for a moment and responded, "I've got stuff most of the day, can you come back tonight?"

Zoey felt sheepish, "I've got... work starting at five. I'm sorry."

Ken's mask came back. She wondered what this meant. She offered to stop by the next day or Sunday as she was sure she could get away at least for a while. Ken was noncommittal. She wondered if he had something already and did not want to disappoint her.

Her dress was in the floor beside the bed and she slipped into it. She then pranced over the Ken and hugged him hard. She needed it to last until Monday when she could come see him for sure. He hugged her back and gave her a way too short kiss. He then guided her toward the door. She stopped and got his cell info so she could text or call him if needed. Finally the door opened and she kissed the air toward him before turning to leave.

On the way home she had revelation. She was replaying the morning and Ken taking her like a whore. She suddenly realized that she did not remember him cumming. She stopped at a light and pressed as far inside herself as she could, looking for any remnant of him. Finding none, she wondered if she had done something wrong and not pleased him. She decided to call and just say goodbye but he did not answer.

+++++

The rest of the day went by quickly. Zoey showered, had her meeting, and then a call with Madelyn before getting Timothy at the airport. He looked disheveled and tired as she offered him a cheek that he ignored. The evening was uneventful and she longed to find herself at Ken's door. She texted him around 10 but he did not respond.

Saturday she went shopping and bought Ken two new Hawaiian shirts. She smiled to herself remembering pulling the buttons off of one, and then thought the other suited him enough that she had to get it. She stopped by his place on the way home but no one answered. She left the bags in her trunk so Timothy did not find them. Sunday she could not think of a reason to go out so she stayed at home all day.

Monday was another tee time with Madelyn. They played twice a week and then once more with their foursome. Zoey was feeling horny all morning and could not wait to go over to Ken's. She was planning on getting him to fuck her right there in the hallway by the door. That would be so slutty she felt like she could cum just thinking about it.

It started to rain on the seventh hole, and they decided to quit after nine. Sitting in the clubhouse afterward, she saw Ken walk in wearing a tee-shirt and shorts. He was working out at the club now and she got excited seeing him. Madelyn noticed of course. She gave Ken the once over and nodded approvingly while Zoey fought a big smile.

Ken saw her and gave them a small wave. She hoped that it was because others were around and went to follow him when he left the room. She got into the hallway and he had disappeared. She saw the door to the kitchen cracked open and looked in. She saw Ken standing, facing away from her. Her eyes popped as she saw Christy kneeling in front of him bobbing her head.

Part of Zoey was appalled, and part of excited. She had never given oral to anyone before. She saw Ken's hand run through Christy's hair and she felt a pain in her chest. She heard Christy moan and Ken's hand went to the back of her head. He looked to be pulling her onto him and Zoey felt like she could cry. Ken grunted and Christy was still for what seemed an eternity. The waitress pulled away smiling and Zoey ran off. She went straight to her car and drove home.

She was not sure when the tears started, but they continued for several hours in her bedroom. After that she called Madelyn and explained what she had seen. Maddie was understanding and outraged that Christy was trying to steal her man. They talked about what Zoey should do about this and they agreed that she should go talk it out with Ken and see if this was going on before Zoey met him and if she should stop seeing him.

Zoey did her face up and dress in her best casual attire. Another short skirt and a silk shirt that hugged her body while being unbuttoned down below her meager cleavage. She slipped on her sandals and drove over to see her new man.

She was scared to death as she knocked on his door. After a bit Ken answered and gave her a cordial greeting while inviting her in. He did not seem happy to see her and she wondered if this was a mistake. She walked into the living room but did not sit down. She wanted to stand and face him, even with him towering over her. Through all of it Zoey felt her body yearning his. She was moist under her skirt and she felt her nipples pressing against the soft silk.

"Ken, I saw you in the kitchen with Christy today," she began.

Ken grimaced and colored. He looked embarrassed but said nothing.

"I thought we had something," Zoey continued.

She heard her voice crack. She had hoped to stay calm and get through this, but there was no way.

Ken said, "it's only been a couple of days."

"But I'm your girl!" Zoey cried. She was fighting hard not to lose it now.

Ken's demeanor changed at this. He got a scowl on his face and his body went rigid. Zoey felt a pang of fear. But as quickly as he got mad he calmed down.

"I was married once before,' he said softly.

She could barely hear him so she took a small step closer. Her emotions were in check now as she could see Ken's on display.

"It's been a few years now. She used to tell me she was mine all the time. 'I'm yours' or 'I'm Ken's woman'. But after a bit I found out she was fooling around on me. She had three other guys when I left her," he said.

He was getting upset just talking about it and Zoey was dying to hold him.

"So you're not mine, you're Timothy's," he spat.

There was silence and Zoey digested what he had said.

"When the divorce was final, I promised myself that I would never be with a married woman. But you're so nice, so beautiful, so sexy; that I broke that promise. Even now, I want to scoop you up and carry you away."

Zoey felt a rush at hearing this.

"But you're not mine," he said finally.

Zoey was devastated. He had strong feelings for her but would not act on them. She waited almost a minute and then started toward the door. But before she even left the room she stopped and turned around.

"Ken, I'm sorry about what happened before. But I'm not her. And I'll prove it if you let me."

She turned back and walked to the door. She was praying that he would stop her but she never heard a sound as she left.

+++++

She drove straight to Madelyn's and was sobbing by the time her friend answered the door. Maddie gave her a big hug and then a big glass of wine. They spent the evening talking and decided that Zoey had been a bit selfish in her time with Ken. After their last morning, Madelyn assumed that Ken was upset that she had not reciprocated the oral sex and Zoey admitted that she did not know how to perform felatio. Maddie got a big smile and ran off. She quickly returned with two dildos and gave one to Zoey. She then proceeded to give her a quick lesson on how to give head.

The wine was flowing and the lesson soon degenerated into joking and sexual innuendo. Zoey insisted that it worked better putting it into her vagina and spread her legs to show her friend. Madelyn followed suit after stripping her shorts off. They were soon masturbating together and the room was charged with sexual energy.

Madelyn leaned over and kissed Zoey softly and then kissed her a little harder. Zoey put up no resistance and they were soon making out madly. The rest of their clothes landed in a pile and before Zoey knew it Maddie was down between her legs showing her that Ken was not the best pussy licker around. Madelyn's tongue was so talented. She covered every inch of her vagina and had her begging for Maddie to suck her clit. Once she did she squirted for her, which made Madelyn roll off the bed laughing. Zoey joined her on the floor and reciprocated as best she could. She tongued all over Madelyn's cunny and sucked her clit until she came for Zoey. Very proud of herself, she came up with juices covering most of her face. Madelyn kissed her hard and they cleaned each other up with tongues before jumping into the big tub that Maddie had.

They were cuddling and making out a bit after their bath when her phone rang. She hoped it was Ken and ran to get it. She saw Timothy's name on the ID and grimaced.

"Hello Timothy," she said.

"Uh, yes, Zoey. I was wondering when you would be home," she heard Timothy say.

"Well, I've had some wine and think it best if I stay here tonight," Zoey said with a grin.

Madelyn was walking up and giggled at this.

"Ah, um, okay. What do you girls do over there?" Timothy asked next.

This was strange, he usually just let her go after saying she was staying.

"Well, we'll probably watch a movie, drink some more, talk about guys we would fuck if I wasn't married and she wasn't a lesbian."

She heard Timothy gasp. She apologized and said the last part was a joke. Madelyn spoke loudly and said it was not and they both started laughing. Madelyn was bi-sexual but had not been with a man for a while that Zoey knew about.

The joke scared Timothy off the phone like she knew it would. They opened another bottle and drank it while talking about Ken and what Zoey could do with him if she got him naked again. Madelyn joined in and said she would do him as well if he was as big as Zoey said.

They slept together but had no more sex other than more kissing and some gentle caresses. Maddie always made her feel better, no matter what was going crazy in her life. Zoey loved her dearly. In the morning Madelyn suggested that she watch some pornography about blow jobs to see how the pros did it. Zoey considered the idea on the way home.

Zoey was surprised to find Timothy home when she arrived. He was usually gone by seven. He was in the shower and she needed to take her birth control. She she knocked lightly and opened the door. Timothy had not heard her and she stepped inside quietly. She could see him through the glass and he had several welts on his back.

"What are those marks?" she asked loudly.

Timothy spun around in shock, "Zoey?!"

"Good morning Timothy, what are those marks?" She asked again.

He stepped out of the shower and Zoey handed him a towel. He kept his back to her while he dried off and she waited patiently for him to explain. He did not say anything and Zoey took control.

"What's her name?" she asked sharply.

Timothy's head went down but he was still silent.

"Okay, what's his name?" Zoey asked next, knowing that this would get to Timothy.

His head shot up, appalled that she would say that.

"Cherry, Mistress Cherry," he said timidly.

"Mistress?" Zoey repeated.

Timothy nodded and looked at the floor again.

Zoey knew why they were not having sex anymore, either Mistress Cherry did not want him to, or he needed her to tell him when to. She had never guessed that he was submissive, but now could see all of it clearly.

Timothy was standing with the towel around his waist, looking pitiful.

"Very well Timothy, you may have your Mistress Cherry. I want a divorce. I'll be here another week or two and will be moving out after that." Zoey said calmly.

She felt a weight lift off of her, Ken was as good as hers.

"I will not publicize what you've just told me as long as you don't contest the settlement. I will be more than fair," Zoey continued.

Timothy nodded and almost ran from the bathroom. Zoey took her meds and started to call Ken but decided to wait. She got cleaned up and then checked the house to make sure Timothy was gone before digging out an old boot box in the closet. She thought of it as her toy box and it had her collection of vibrators and dildos. She selected the one that most reminded her of Ken, which was also the largest one she had. She smirked at this, thinking about when she bought it she assumed it was unrealistic.

TerryBee
TerryBee
100 Followers