Zoey Trades Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers

She sat down at her computer and started watching. After a bit she got a glass of wine. She found it fascinating and was amazed at how much and varied the content was. She stripped down and masturbated while watching after using the plastic cock for practice. Her cunnie was in serious need of attention and as she fingered her clit she thought of Ken's tongue doing his magic. The she imagined herself on her knees like the girl on her screen. She had Ken's dick in her mouth and was rubbing herself at the same time. Zoey's other hand drifted to her mouth and she sucked on a finger while getting herself off. The tawdriness of the scene she saw herself in was enough to get her to orgasm. Her eyes closed and when they opened again, the girl was smiling while her face was covered in cum. Zoey quickly backed up the video to see the cum shot and hoped she could get Ken to do this to her.

Zoey watched more and more, but finally stopped when she felt hungry. She was surprised that it was evening. She called Ken and thought how appropriate it was to call him sitting naked on her couch.

She heard his voice, "hello?"

"Ken? It's Zoey," she said softly. She hoped he would not just hang up on her.

"Hey, how are you?" he said.

You would never know they had been intimate by the sound of his voice. She hoped he was still interested. It had only been a day but that could be too long they way he had sounded.

"I was wondering if you'd like to play golf tomorrow?" she asked.

The phone was silent for a few seconds and she was about to ask if he was still there.

"I'm sorry I can't, I have work calls all day long," he replied.

Zoey was crushed. He would not give her a chance.

"But I'm free Thursday, would that work for you?" he said suddenly.

Zoey felt her smile pushing her cheeks, "that would be great."

"Ok, would ten be too early?" Ken asked next.

"Ten is fine. I'll see you at the club," she said.

"Great," he replied. He sounded excited. "I'm looking forward to it," Ken added.

"So am I. Bye," she said and hung up.

Zoey hugged herself and could not stop smiling. Suddenly she heard the garage door opening; Timothy was home. She hurried over to her computer and scooped up her toys and ran up the stairs. She tossed them on a chair in a guest room and then covered them with her clothes. She then dashed to the bathroom and flushed the toilet and then turned on the shower. Last she grabbed a towel and threw it on the counter beside the shower. She was checking the water temp when Timothy knocked and then opened the door. She grabbed the towel, acting shocked.

"What?" she demanded.

"Just letting you know I'm home," Timothy said, he looked miserable.

"Okay," she said and waited for him to shut the door.

"Zoey?" he asked.

She turned to him as he walked in.

"I'm sorry, give me another chance?" he pleaded.

Zoey did not want this, "why should I?"

"We're married, I still love you." he said, walking further into the bathroom.

Zoey covered herself up more and stepped further away from him.

"What happened, did Mistress Cherry turn you down?" she asked.

Zoey felt indignant, but not as much as she would have liked. She reminded herself that Timothy was the first one to cheat.

"I'll never talk to her again if you stay," he said.

Zoey could see him tearing up.

"Timothy, we don't love each other, you know this," she said.

"But is it so bad here? I'll take care of you," he cried.

She saw he was about to drop to his knees.

"Call my mother, that would be good enough for her," she said and walked into the guest room.

Zoey locked the door and crawled onto the bed. This suddenly got hard and she was scared that she would lose Ken and Timothy both and be alone. She waited a while and went out to get her book. After that she stayed in the guest room the rest of the night.

The following day she spent shopping and then spent the night with Madelyn. She explained what had happened and Maddie would not let her go home. It was so great having a friend like her and she slept great cuddling with her best friend.

+++++

Zoey got to the course early and was happy that Christy was not working. She had a fruit plate and went to hit balls waiting for Ken. He found her at the driving range and they both loosened up. His shots were like rockets and Zoey was jealous at his length and how he worked to ball.

They were up soon and went out in a cart together again. In the first fairway Zoey tried to tell Ken her news about leaving Timothy but his phone rang. He talked while she hit her approach and then all the way to the green. He three putted for a bogey. Then on the second, he asked her about where she learned to play and she told him about her father teaching her when she was young. This lasted until the fourth hole when she was about to try again. This time Ken brought something up.

"Zoey, did you hear that Christy got fired?" Ken asked and glanced at her.

Zoey was surprised, she had not heard about it, but had not been around the club much.

"No," she said and then stopped.

"You didn't have anything to do with it, did you?" he asked.

Zoey was shocked now, "No, I didn't."

"Okay, I just wondered. She said you didn't like her," Ken said as they stopped at the green.

Zoey waited just a moment before responding, "it's not that I didn't like her, we just didn't seem to get along well. I wouldn't have gotten her fired."

Ken nodded and handed her her putter.

"Why did they fire her anyway?" she asked as they got to the green.

"They caught her with me in the kitchen. That same time you saw us apparently," he explained.

"I'm on probation now, the club secretary called me in yesterday," he added.

Zoey felt terrible for Ken. She could not say the same for Christy, as she really did not like her much. Still, she would not have gotten her fired, even if she had thought of it.

"I'm sorry Ken, but please believe me, I didn't tell anyone around here," she said.

"Okay," Ken replied as he leaned over his putt.

He hit his putt and it went about four feet by. He frowned at the ball and then looked over at Zoey. She was still staring at him and he said, "I believe you."

They finished up the hole in silence and did not speak until the sixth hole. She was in the fairway and Ken was in the rough yet again. He was not playing nearly as well today. Zoey got up her courage one more time.

"Ken, I need to tell you something," she said as they left the tee boxes.

"Shoot," he said.

"I need to use the bathroom," Zoey said and hated herself for chickening out.

"Um, sure," he said and turned the cart.

There were bathrooms on the sixth and thirteenth holes. There was a path to it off the fairway and Ken started down it.

"Ken stop here," she said as they left the fairway.

He shrugged as they stopped on the path. It was very secluded here and was perfect for her plan.

"I'm leaving Timothy," she said and hoped for the best.

"Oh. I'm sorry," he said after a few seconds.

Her heart sank, "you are?"

He started fighting a smile, "not really."

Zoey felt her whole body react, "yeah?"

Ken was grinning now, "yeah."

She started grinning as well and Ken grabbed her. He pulled her against him and kissed her hard. Zoey's head was spinning when they broke. She was already horny and now wanted Ken very badly. She wanted to show him what she had been practicing so she grabbed his zipper.

"Zoey, we can't right here, I told you I'm on probation. I'll get kicked..." he stopped right there.

Zoey had his half hard dick out and her tongue was licking his head. She took as much as she could and felt it grow between her lips. Ken groaned and she hoped he was looking out because she was not stopping. She wanted his cum. She started bobbing on him and soon pushed her hair back behind her ear. Her practice had never been leaning over and she was not ready for it. Fortunately, Ken ran his hand back on one side and pushed it out of the way. This was perfect. She went down again and found that she could not get much past half way. She had heard the porn videos say 'deepthroat it' a lot and assumed that this was something to do, so she pushed herself down further. Her airway was blocked and she choked a bit. She pulled up some until she could breathe and gulped air around his cockhead. She closed her lips around it once she felt better and started bobbing again.

Ken had one hand on her head and the other on her shorts. His fingers were pushing in on her anus and it felt exhilarating. Zoey sucked harder and Ken groaned again. Her lips and tongue felt every bump and vein on his wonderful rod. It tasted delicious.

"Fuck baby," he whispered.

Zoey felt better after hearing this and tried to suck the cum right out of him. It apparently worked and she was soon rewarded with four shots of sperm. She was surprised at their force and pulled off some to taste it better. She was not sure what to do exactly and soon her entire mouth seemed to be full of the gooey liquid. She pulled off of Ken and some of his cum came out and dripped onto his dick. She swallowed what was left and then swallowed again to clear out her mouth and throat.

Sitting up in the cart, she looked at Ken. He had a shocked look on his face and said, "holy shit."

Zoey wondered if this was good. She waited a moment and then asked, "was that okay?"

Ken grinned, "that was better than okay. Damn!"

Zoey grinned back, "it was my first."

Ken looked surprised and then looked Zoey in the eyes, "that was wonderful, thank you."

Zoey felt warm inside. She hoped he would kiss her and was not disappointed. Their lips met and his passion was obvious. Her body reacted and she felt her loins begin their lubrication process.

As they broke the kiss Zoey said, "so, we can finish the round, or we can go fuck."

Ken's eyes widened and he started the cart.

"I want to finish a round with you," he said.

"Oh," she said. She was disappointed that he wanted to play more golf.

"But not today," he added as he drove past the bathrooms.

He drove straight back to the clubhouse and explained that Mrs. Monroe was not feeling well and he was going to drive her home. He would be back later to get his car. The attendant nodded and took their clubs. They did not even change their shoes as they went to her car. Zoey handed her keys to Ken so he could drive. Before they had left the parking lot, she was leaning over into his lap again.

TerryBee
TerryBee
99 Followers