All Comments on 'Zombie Sperm Apocalypse Ch. 01'

by KingDeath

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KingDeathKingDeathalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Thanks! :D

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy the story! :D

Thanks for Reading! (っ^▿^)۶🍸🌟🍺٩(˘◡˘ )

Chapter 2 Coming Soon! ✍(◔◡◔)

insert_nameinsert_namealmost 7 years ago
a good idea ruined

Sorry, there is just so much wrong with this story, from the stilted dialogue to the implausible action to the plain ridiculous events, I'm not sure where to start or how to give constructive feedback!

The idea of sperm preventing a zombie virus has potential and could make for an interesting story, setting up some great scenes. Trouble is, that's about the only good thing I can think of here.

Giant zombie frogs with mile long tongues? Really? And they eat so loudly that the crunching can be heard a mile away?

Have you ever tried pissing with an erection so hard its already dripping precome?

And as for the ridiculous sex, this should be in the rape section, it's just offensive and abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great title

Wow. Great title and interesting idea. Lots of powerful imagery and scenes - but the delivery felt rushed and the sex scene was misogynistic to say the least. Slow the pace down and have characters the reader can empathise with and you'll have a great story.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 7 years ago
total crap

minus 10 trillion stars, sperm did not save the fat guy he was killed along with the other victims. zombies were killing anything that moved male or female and nothing erotic about a guy raping a girl's face and pissing in her mouth and all over her. you are one sick fuck to even post this shit. we don't need a 2nd ch. either waste of time for readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Forced BJ

I liked this story. My pussy is wet now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

Awesome story, waiting for next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous