All Comments on 'I'd Do Anything For Love (But...)'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
A thought/suggestion

Well, I truly enjoyed this, loved every step of the shrink's brainwashing. For a minute I wondered if the story shouldn't have gone in the Mind Control category, but since we tend to rank by sex on Lit and it was obviously male/male sex, it totally belongs here. On the other hand... I would've enjoyed it much more if the dirty doctor had turned his talents onto the wife, too, once he got into the home. I mean, he got one, why not get the other, too? Even if he's not into chicks, Jim is, and Dorrie would've made one helluva good little slave for the two of them. A little full-court press action with Jim as the center and Dorrie crushed on the bottom would've been stellar. Just my two cents! Great story - thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Clever idea

I liked the concept and the story, very clever and a good read.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 13 years ago
I thought...

...that this was gonna take another tack. I thought the doctor and the wife were in cahoots and it was their way for the doc and her to get together and both of them be blameless. That's a neat twist ain't it?

Oh, by the way...great write and great read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'd love to read a sequel

See how things turn out afterwards. How they're house life changes and what happens to the wife during all this. Would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love this story (but...)

Seriously, great story. I had to stop to calm down a few times. I'm not gay at all (but i am bi ;]). But the end needed more. I agree with wendy, rob should've hypnotized dorrie. Still you get a 5 from me.

marty276marty276about 11 years ago
no way i am gay

I read this but it will not make me gay? I got a erection but it will not make me gay???

To be sure anybody recommend a good doctor?? But it will not make me gay??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ummm wow

How does this story not have any comments? It's great. Shame there's no sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amusing

As the others said, I would like to see a sequel just to see if Jim's attractions have changed or his still visiting Rob. A seductive, gradual hypnosis like this has to have some interesting long-term effects.

RaivinRaivinover 8 years ago
Hmmmm...

Seems like poor Dorrie got screwed without ever getting fucked. Hardly seems fair at all. It's a good story... right up until the last seven paragraphs. Ah well, can't hit a home run every time out the gate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Didn't see the abandoned wife scenario coming.

That was great. The slow taking power was obvious and STI'LL didn't see the complete shift till they relaxed afterwards. I thought that was cool.

Can't remember what "EMCA" in the song stands for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish we could get another story like this. Maybe include a chastity cage. Just a thought.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

It was very well written. I like the doctor's role into introducing Jim to his real queer self. How he sucked Rob's cock and in accordance with the hypnosis, found a gay facility where Jim sucked off a lot of men. The ending was a big surprise to me.

Dorrie got some of the power of her fantasy to become real, a memory her mind would not forget. But the two men were sated by their love making. Dorrie was still frustrated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous