All Comments on 'I'd Do Anything For Love (But...)'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

It was very well written. I like the doctor's role into introducing Jim to his real queer self. How he sucked Rob's cock and in accordance with the hypnosis, found a gay facility where Jim sucked off a lot of men. The ending was a big surprise to me.

Dorrie got some of the power of her fantasy to become real, a memory her mind would not forget. But the two men were sated by their love making. Dorrie was still frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish we could get another story like this. Maybe include a chastity cage. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Didn't see the abandoned wife scenario coming.

That was great. The slow taking power was obvious and STI'LL didn't see the complete shift till they relaxed afterwards. I thought that was cool.

Can't remember what "EMCA" in the song stands for.

RaivinRaivinover 8 years ago
Hmmmm...

Seems like poor Dorrie got screwed without ever getting fucked. Hardly seems fair at all. It's a good story... right up until the last seven paragraphs. Ah well, can't hit a home run every time out the gate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amusing

As the others said, I would like to see a sequel just to see if Jim's attractions have changed or his still visiting Rob. A seductive, gradual hypnosis like this has to have some interesting long-term effects.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ummm wow

How does this story not have any comments? It's great. Shame there's no sequels.

marty276marty276about 11 years ago
no way i am gay

I read this but it will not make me gay? I got a erection but it will not make me gay???

To be sure anybody recommend a good doctor?? But it will not make me gay??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love this story (but...)

Seriously, great story. I had to stop to calm down a few times. I'm not gay at all (but i am bi ;]). But the end needed more. I agree with wendy, rob should've hypnotized dorrie. Still you get a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'd love to read a sequel

See how things turn out afterwards. How they're house life changes and what happens to the wife during all this. Would love to read it.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 13 years ago
I thought...

...that this was gonna take another tack. I thought the doctor and the wife were in cahoots and it was their way for the doc and her to get together and both of them be blameless. That's a neat twist ain't it?

Oh, by the way...great write and great read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Clever idea

I liked the concept and the story, very clever and a good read.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
A thought/suggestion

Well, I truly enjoyed this, loved every step of the shrink's brainwashing. For a minute I wondered if the story shouldn't have gone in the Mind Control category, but since we tend to rank by sex on Lit and it was obviously male/male sex, it totally belongs here. On the other hand... I would've enjoyed it much more if the dirty doctor had turned his talents onto the wife, too, once he got into the home. I mean, he got one, why not get the other, too? Even if he's not into chicks, Jim is, and Dorrie would've made one helluva good little slave for the two of them. A little full-court press action with Jim as the center and Dorrie crushed on the bottom would've been stellar. Just my two cents! Great story - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous