I'd Do Anything For Love (But...)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,786 Followers

Jim sighed, lying back on the couch. "Well, I started looking for a guy for the threesome. I couldn't go to any of my friends, because..." Because, well...Jim couldn't remember exactly when or how, but Rob had explained it perfectly well. If Jim went up to one of his friends, dropped to his knees, and started sucking their dick, well...they probably weren't as secure in their heterosexuality as Jim was. They'd think it was maybe weird, maybe claim that Jim was gay or that he'd changed somehow. They didn't understand that Jim could love wrapping his lips around another man's cock and bringing him off with his tongue, and still be totally straight. Jim understood that, even if he couldn't quite explain it as well as Rob could. "Well, you remember about all that," he finished dreamily. And that was true. Rob could remember it, so Jim didn't have to.

"So I needed to find a place where I could go, where there were men who wanted to have their cocks sucked by other men. I found this place..."

"The Zone?" Rob asked, as he began to take his clothes off and fold them neatly onto his chair. Jim didn't mind, though. He was comfortable enough around Rob not to mind when one of them was naked, or even both of them. Rob's cock was standing straight out from his body when he pulled his pants off, but that was alright. Jim could look at another man's cock for as long as he wanted, appreciating every subtlety and nuance of its beauty, without worrying about being gay. Nobody could make him gay.

"Yeah..." Jim distantly recalled hearing the name of the club in Rob's voice before, sometime last week, but the memory vanished as soon as it appeared. It didn't matter how he knew about Miami's gay bars and nightclubs, how he'd known to go to this one, any more than it mattered that he was alone in a room with a naked man who was beginning to rub Jim's chest and belly through his clothes, while undoing Jim's belt and unzipping his fly. He was safe with Rob. He could trust Rob.

"Roll over, Jim," Rob said, and Jim complied effortlessly. "So what happened when you got to the club?"

"I knew I couldn't just ask to suck guys' cocks right there in the bar, so I went into the men's room, and I got into one of the far stalls. I closed the door, but didn't latch it. Then I unrolled the toilet paper all the way down to the floor, because...because that's how you signal that you're willing to bottom there..." Jim trailed off. His brain was definitely feeling a little sluggish...and the way that Rob was trailing his fingers along Jim's ass wasn't helping...but he knew something was odd about that. He'd never been to a gay club before, but somehow he knew how to let people know he wanted to give them a blowjob? "How did I--?"

"You don't need to think about it," Rob said. "Trust me, Jim, it's not important. Just keep telling me what happened."

Jim had to work very hard to remember where he'd left off--something about Rob's warm, soothing words and his warm, soothing touches conspired to shut his brain down completely and leave him a melty puddle of bliss on the couch. But Rob had told him to keep talking, and he knew he wanted to make Rob happy. "I...waited, it didn't take long. The first man, he was Latino, very slender, but his cock was so big. It felt a little soft to touch, it was so long that it didn't get all the way hard even when he was hard, but it was so long I couldn't fit it all in my mouth. So I..." He broke off as he felt Rob pull his pants down around his ankles, and he slowly started to turn his head to look at Rob through half-closed eyes.

"Don't look around," Rob said, petting Jim's naked ass. "I don't want you to see, just to feel. Trust me, Jim, you're going to enjoy this."

Jim closed his eyes completely and let his head fall forward onto the couch, relaxing into the sensations of Rob stroking and fondling his naked buttocks. Only when Rob said, "Keep talking," did Jim remember to continue his story.

"I licked his cock, all up and down the shaft, took the head into my mouth and sucked on it, worked my tongue into the little hole at the tip and wiggled it around..." The memory was so vivid now it was like Jim was living it all over again in complete sensory detail now, and only the feel of Rob's fingers as they worked their way between Jim's butt-cheeks to press lightly against his anus reminded him that he wasn't back there kneeling on the men's room floor all over again.

"And it...it tasted good when he came, I swallowed it all, but...wasn't as good as yours," Jim said. Behind him, he felt Rob pour something cool and slick onto his naked ass, and he shivered at the sensation, but it didn't stir him from his dreamy reverie. "So I waited again, found another man...heavyset, his dick was small...I could take it all the way in my mouth, didn't even have to try to deep-throat it..."

Jim moaned as he felt Rob work his lube-slicked fingers up Jim's ass. "And I, and I, unnnh, I sucked it, loved to suck, but...still not the right cock, wasn't the right cock...made him cum, but oh, oh, oh! I have to find the right cock..." Time began to get fuzzy in his mind; it was hard to remember whether he was there in the men's room, looking for the right man to fuck, or in the office, getting his ass penetrated by two fingers now and it felt so good, his ass relaxed so easily to accommodate them...

"And there was...ohhhh..." Jim gasped sharply as he felt something longer, thicker, so much better than a finger sliding up into his ass now, and it was too hard to think anymore, the words came out on their own as his mind went empty and blank under the onslaught of relentless pleasure. There wasn't any pain at all, not like he'd imagined--his ass felt so open, so hungry that it took Rob's cock with no trouble at all.

"Another man, oh, there was another man..." Rob's cock slid out as easily as it had gone in, Rob's hands pulling him up to his knees so that he could grind into Jim's ass even easier, even harder. "Cock, his cock, he let me suck and suck and suck..." Jim was babbling now, his empty mind losing track of thoughts from word to word as he focused on the cock pistoning in and out of his ass.

"And he, he pulled out, came on my face, felt so hot and dirty and good and nnngh!" Rob's hand, still slick with lube, circled around Jim's stiff cock and began to stroke it as he fucked, and Jim pushed back onto Rob's cock, wanting to be fucked harder, deeper, more...

"That's right, Jim," Rob said, "you like this, like the feel of it up your ass, want it, need it, love it, so good to have your ass so full..." His thrusts grew irregular, the rhythm of his fucking disrupted by surges of pleasure and Jim knew Rob wanted to cum inside his ass. That sounded so good. It was all pleasure, it was all sensation, it was all bliss. The fact that they were both men didn't matter--Jim wanted to feel and keep feeling so good, and there was nothing wrong with that. That was natural.

"Gnnngh..." Jim grunted again as he felt Rob thrust harder now, fucking him roughly as his need grew more intense. "And I sucked, kept sucking, nine, ten cocks, until my jaw was sore and I was worried a cop might come...still didn't find the right cock..."

"Oh, Jim," Rob said tenderly, "think back to all the cocks you sucked, all the cocks you touched. Didn't my cock make you feel good? Isn't my cock...nnnh...isn't my cock making you feel good right now?"

"Yes," Jim whimpered, "oh yes oh yes oh yes..." He could feel his orgasm starting to build, his balls tightening and the relentless stimulation of his prostate turning it into something beyond any orgasm he'd felt before.

"So if my cock makes you feel the best, my cock must be the perfect cock." Rob pushed in quickly, then pulled out oh so slowly, then pushed in fast again.

"Perfect yes perfect," Jim babbled mindlessly.

"So it's just natural that I'm the one you want. The only one you want."

"Yes, please yes please join us please fuck me please cum please..." Jim was so glad, so thrilled he'd finally found the one he was looking for, the man who could fuck him so thoroughly and give him so much pleasure with that perfect cock.

He felt Rob thrust forward one final time, legs and hips and cock straining as he emptied his load into Jim's ass. Jim shuddered once, twice, and finally spurted his own load out on the couch below him. "Of course I will, Jim," Rob said, panting. "Of course I will."

*****

Dorrie leaned back against the headboard, her eyes sparkling with excitement. She brushed the tips of her fingers against the entrance to her pussy, feeling the wetness already from the excitement of watching the two men undress. Jim's friend, Rob, wasn't exactly the sort of man she imagined having her first threesome with--he was slightly older than they were, his body was slender instead of muscular; but he was still handsome, and Jim seemed at ease with him in a way that she never thought he'd be with any of this. She took a deep breath as the two men climbed onto the bed.

"You two start," she said, feeling like she was about to burst in anticipation. "I want to watch for a little while."

For a moment, Jim looked nervous, and all Dorrie's fears about him backing out at the last moment boiled up in her gut. But then Rob took Jim's chin in his hands, looked him in the eye, and said "Trust me, Jim," and Jim smiled as Rob leaned in to kiss him.

Dorrie slid a finger easily into her pussy, already so wet that she could feel herself staining the sheets. The sight of the two of them, kissing each other slowly and sensuously...it was driving her crazy. She shivered as their hands roamed over each other's bodies, Rob playing with Jim's nipples as Jim caressed and fondled Rob's ass. Her other hand found its way up to her breasts, twisting the nipples the way she loved so much as she watched all her fantasies come to life.

She'd imagined somehow that Jim would be the aggressor, the masculine one of the pair, but Rob seemed to take the lead at every step of their sex-play. He was the one to grip Jim's cock, gently but firmly, and begin to stroke it with slow, twisting motions of his hand and fingers. He was the one to nuzzle Jim's neck, and Dorrie shuddered with delight as she watched her own husband lean his head back to expose more of his neck to Rob's kisses. She rubbed her thumb over her clit, not wanting to cum too fast but having so much trouble holding back her passion at the sight of something this hot, this kinky, this delightfully twisted...

When Jim slowly reached up to fondle Rob's cock in return, that was all it took. Dorrie's first orgasm was swift, intense, only a taste of what was to come. She didn't even stop fingering herself, it was so good. Two men, all to herself...

She watched Rob slowly entwine his fingers in Jim's hair, directing him with slight tugs to kiss his way down Rob's chest. Dorrie wished she had a camera, so that she could record this forever, but she hadn't wanted to push things too far this first time. Maybe next time she could convince Jim to film it. This time, the memories would burn themselves into her brain forever.

When Rob directed Jim all the way down to the bed, straddling Jim's face with his hips and sliding his cock into Jim's open, waiting mouth, Dorrie came all over again. She'd never cum so hard in her life, the orgasm skimming from peak to peak like a rock skipping across a pond as Rob leaned down into a sixty-nine and sucked on Jim's cock in return, and Dorrie heard herself squeal in ecstasy without even recognizing her own voice. She'd never thought Jim would do everything, not the first time, but he was and it was all she'd hoped for...

She finally came down, pulling her fingers back out of herself. The tips were wrinkled with her juices, and she lay there for a long moment, basking in the afterglow and watching the two men suck each other's dicks. Finally, she got up and rolled over to them.

"Hi," she said, a flirtatiously sated smile on her face. Neither man responded. Well, how could they? Their eyes were closed, their mouths were full. Dorrie ran a gentle finger along her husband's hip, tracing it up to his shoulder. He sighed into Rob's cock, but continued sucking.

For the first time, Dorrie wondered exactly how the logistics of a threesome worked. Was she supposed to ask them to change positions? Insert herself into the coupling somehow? Wait until they moved, and then jump in? "Um..." she said, trailing off awkwardly before she could think of anything else to say.

She shifted around a little, trying to find someplace to touch, but it was no good. Cock to mouth and mouth to cock, they were entwined with utter abandon. Dorrie fondled her husband's balls a bit, but outside of another one of those little sighs, she got no response. She hesitantly reached out towards Rob's ass, but she felt kind of weird, grabbing the ass of a man she barely knew. She'd somehow thought they'd be talking more.

After about five minutes, Dorrie's arousal had abated completely. She didn't know what to do, though. It wasn't fair to ignore her, she knew that, but...this was her fantasy. She'd asked for it. Was it really Jim's fault that he turned out to like it? She fought down a sudden, absurd urge to cry.

After another five minutes, Dorrie realized she was thirsty. She went to go get a glass of water. "Don't mind me," she said, a touch of spite in her voice. "I'll be back soon."

When she got back, they were still going at it. The only sign that they'd even noticed her absence was the way they were spread out over more of the bed. With an angry sigh, Dorrie sat down in the chair on the other side of the room and glared at them as she drank her water.

Eventually, she fell asleep to the sound of the contented sighs of her husband and his lover.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,786 Followers