Magical Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtOfLove
ArtOfLove
18 Followers

Another window with bars, she sighed. The color was still fresh, no rusting whatsoever. This paranoia shouldn't be necessary. She was too exhausted to attempt an escape.

As she started to feel a bit flimsy again, she dapped paper napkin onto her sticky pussy liberally, and walked back to the bed room, slowly making her way to the restful place. Suddenly she was wavering, everything spun, and she fell on the smooth but cold floor, remembering nothing else.

She felt someone's warm embrace. Oh she hoped this was her father's. How she missed her home so much. Unaware of the reality, she mumbled, "Sorry, Father, I'll be okay" and fell back into her deep unconscious world.

A low growl next to her ear. Followed by the sound of someone's heavy breathing. She only remembered the pleasant fullness. His groaning indicated that it was Nathan. The next thing she felt, was nothing else but the same lust she had the day before. She only remembered a small part of the sweet torment building up inside her, and then she was again unconscious. This had become a repetition, either pleasant or not, she lost count of it, and her mind just assumed she might be dreaming.

She lost track of time. Waking up startled, gasping and panting, her eyes flew open. Trying to make sense of where she was, and what had happened. It was dark in the night. The chill shot her, winter had arrived. Nathan's heavy hands gently claimed her swaying body back to the bed, pulling her close to him. His warmth comforted her.

Unaware, she moved a bit and her right knee accidentally hit him on the groin. He groaned and cursed. "Watch it, Bec!" The pain wasn't as much as the stimulating sensation it caused. He clenched his jaw and counted to 10.

"I'm sorry, didn't mean to", she tried to soothe the painful part by reaching out for it. But it was a wrong decision, because he was also trying to move a bit, to tell her it was okay, when she ended up accidentally poking him at the same place again. He groaned again, in both pain and the rousing sensation it caused.

"Just stay still, will you!" He went on muttering. Still feeling sluggish, she just laid still. He crossed his right limbs over to embrace and lock her in place, so she wouldn't cause further damage to his private part. The action made him swallow her body with his broad shoulders and muscular tall built. Her soft bosom felt wonderful on his muscular arm.

"I need to use the bathroom", she quietly said.

Sighing, he woke up and walked over to her side of the bed. She was already sitting up, ready to walk but suddenly gasped in surprise, because he lifted her up, and blurted out a command for her to hold up the IV bag. He carried her to the bathroom, and refused to leave when she said she needed privacy. He appeared disgruntled.

"Just do it already. Nobody here would mock you for peeing or such, it is natural stuff", he said gruffly.

"But I can't", she still insisted.

Rolling his eyes heavenward, he moved to the other side of the wall, leaving the door slightly opened.

She assumed the melodramatic action of carrying her, and the lack of bathroom privacy, was due to her fall last time, or perhaps he just wanted to prevent her from escaping. She pouted and frowned. They had been sadistic towards her private parts, why should they care about her wellbeing anyway.

Flushing the toilet, she stood and held up the IV bag. He had entered the bathroom as soon as he heard the flush. His gruff exterior proved his lack of sleep, but he smelt clean, she noticed as he carried her again.

She slept soundly that night, pretty much comforted by his warmth, despite the cold winter. He didn't. The cold air did not do any good to his provoked lust. Every time he saw her, he was bewitched, as if a Goddess of Lust had possessed him, he just couldn't get enough of her.

The whole night he kept on recalling Dr Lewis' reminder that she was still in fragile condition, after the last time he raped her in her sleep. Well he had been rough on her, and she was still a virgin when Patrick impaled her, with his abnormally oversized cock. Her walls needed time to recover, the fainting was a strong indication. Her weak condition was understandable after a long swim, painfully losing a virginity, and then raped a few more times. Especially considering that she was no ordinary girl. The damn doctor had advised him to wait 3-5 days before entering her again.

The whole night was a torture to him. There will be another 3-5 nights, and he just can't wait, but he must.

--<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@

Chapter 5

After the bed rest and several bathroom trips for 6 nights, she woke up feeling more refreshed. Her body ache had gone. Nathan had not been raping her again. Though she noticed, his temper had grown very short like a pregnant woman's, nowadays. She was quickly recovering, and the IV Drip had been removed that morning. Only Dr Lewis and Patrick were visible. The men left her room, still discussing on whether or not some tests would be necessary. They talked as if she were to live there for a long time. Nathan was nowhere to be seen.

She took her first good look at the room, trying to find some loophole or phone. Of course, any communication device had been removed from the room. They are mean people, but they are not dumb. Sulking, she prayed that she'd find a way out soon.

After several minutes, she found no clue on how to escape the place. Admitting defeat, she sat by the sofa, looking out over the barred window. Everything was white, the snow enveloped everything, so she couldn't map out her exact location. Suddenly, on what she assumed was a roundabout fountain in front of the building, covered in snow, she saw a big built man on a beastly looking wild horse.

The horse, brown and black, looked handsome and huge, but it had no saddle on. On top of it, she recognized its Master with broad shoulders, was Nathan. Despite the cold weather, he was wearing only a layer of long sleeve shirt. His unruly light brown hair was blown by the wind, revealing a pair of deep blue eyes. It seemed like he had just arrived from outdoor. Approaching him, she recognized Jack who was saying something to him. It was inaudible from this dual pane window, which she assumed was completely soundproof.

Suddenly he looked up and their eyes met. His jaws clenched tight. The feeling of unexplainable fear washed over her and she grew pale all of a sudden. He didn't look too happy. Rushing inside, he left the horse to Jack, whom apparently looked afraid of it. But she didn't have time to worry about the poor old man. She had her own fear now.

His long muscular legs must have made it quick for him, to effortlessly climb the stairs and reach her bedroom. She didn't have time to tidy herself. Feeling trapped, she tried all she could to maintain her dignity. Straightening her composure, she stood still when the door flew open.

Their eyes met again, his locked hers from looking elsewhere. She greeted him.

"Why aren't you in bed?" His first question ignored her attempt to any civilized conversation.

Still maintaining in what she hoped was a regal composure, she said, "This has got to stop, Nathan. I am sick of being locked up. You owe me an explanation."

Her voice firm.

He squinted his eyes a bit. Noticing the darkened love bites on her neck, a reminder to the nights he had been forcing himself upon her, his jaws clenched tightly again. Then looking taken aback, he glared at her.

"Explanation will come later at the right time. Meanwhile, stay in bed and rest". Curtly, he dismissed her by turning his back on her.

"Fine, I'm leaving then", pissed off, she turned her back on him too. She hadn't had any belonging there, just realized then, her ego had taken the better of her. She turned again, ready to blurt out a smart remark. But it all happened so quickly. With an angry growl, he gripped her upper arms, his mouth claimed hers in a possessive greedy kiss. Sweeping her off her feet, he carried her to the bed.

Stunned at first, she was lost in his kisses. But then, reminded of the trauma, she fought him back, uncontrollable and wild. Using her nails, she scratched him.

Not wanting to hurt her, he pressed on the red button beside her bed. As soon as Leslie appeared, he called out, "Chains, Leslie, Chains!"

Leslie ran out the room, and immediately everybody else came flooding in, holding her down.

"No! No! Let me go, you brute!" She fought like a tigress. What was she thinking fighting four men at once? She stood no chance, but just wanted to go home.

Separated from the group, stunned by her brave defiance, and unbreakable spirit, he went quiet, still perplexed. Seriously considering the threat she posed upon him and herself. He could not risk endangering her, should she finally go to the extreme. But no, shaking his head, he kept on pondering...

"Nathan? Nathan!" Jack's voice pulled him back to reality, among the struggling noise and her shouting.

"Hold her still!" Dr Lewis came in, with a syringe. "No!" Nathan's command surprised the men.

"Just chain her", looking calm now, he gave out the order. Behind the calm expression, she could see a glow of fire and a chilling sparkle every time his eyes met hers. She didn't know why. Putting the syringe down, Dr Lewis helped the group cuffing her.

Soon, she was cuffed to the bedposts, spread-eagled, partially revealing the tiny panties she was in. The night gown did no good in concealing her body.

The men were getting ready to leave. Jack approached Nathan, "Maybe your big bro should stay and help here, just in case?"

Shooting him with a glare, Nathan threw his eyes at Patrick, who was grinning and now smiling indifferently.

"It's okay... It's not my call, I guess", he patted on Nathan's shoulder. Nodding satisfaction, Nathan quit his glaring. "Just remember. After the storm's over, he will be here", Dr Lewis spoke to him in low tone.

Obeying this exchange, everybody left the room without words, leaving Nathan and her.

Approaching the bed, his voice calm but cold, piercing through her heart, "I am not going to repeat myself again. Your life is at stake. You just have to trust me, you have no choice." He concentrated real hard to control his emotion.

Although very frightened, her eyes expressed anger.

He held her lower jaw with one hand, forcing her to look at him. "And you must retain your saliva. It was not created for you to spit on me", His deep blue eyes had now turned fiery and sharp.

She bit on her lower lip in exasperation, holding back murderous remark on him.

"If you still value your life, you just have to trust me. Your parents were very ungrateful, but I didn't expect you to turn out a spoilt brat".

She didn't know why she did it, but she spit on his face, again. His remark was just cruel and senselessly the opposite of the reality that she knew. He had no right commenting like that.

Something inside him snapped, his heart was evidently broken. Rising from the bed, he stood up. Trying to calm himself down, he walked slowly to the drawer at the wooden night stand not far from the bed.

Opening it, he took out a red tube, and shut the lid close. As he approached the bed, her eyes widened in horror, still glued onto the tube in his hand. She recognized that thing. The gel tube had "Warm Fun" written on it.

She thought she would lose her senses, but didn't, and started trembling instead.

"No... no...," her shivered murmur sounded helpless.

She was extremely frightened, her breathing turned heavy, as she tried to release her hands from the leather cuff to no avail.

"No, please, No! No! No! No!" her tears of terror wilted his heart, but he had no choice.

"What I am doing is for your own safety. You have to understand that. You just have to trust me," he tried to be more reasonable and talk her out.

"Don't touch me, you pervert! Let me go! Just leave me alone!" She sounded like a cornered cat, tears escaped her eyes.

His eyes expressed a deep sadness of a long buried pain; it looked like he was looking at a view very far, beyond her bed head, and this building, beyond the white snowy cloud. There was no release from the pain he had in his heart. The pain from years of losing everything and everyone he loved one by one. It was all because of her. She didn't know that yet. Of course, she didn't seem to care about anything anyway. Just like her parents, who didn't care about splitting and destroying his family apart.

"Don't make me do this, Becca," his voice expressed a broken heart.

"No! No! Don't touch me, you pervert! Leave me alone!" She was crying now and trying to release her cuffs again.

Nathan squeezed at the red tube, a generous amount of clear gel flowed onto his large fingers. She was severely sobbing, still incoherently crying no, her large breasts shaking. He was only a step away from her now.

"You're right. We don't need this stuff", he put the tube onto the bed, just beside her head, wiping his hands off with a paper towel. The action gained her attention. She was reduced to hiccupping.

"It was supposed to help you enjoy, it's a lubricant. But seems you have a certain trauma from using it. I can't blame you, Patrick's size was abnormal", he had no idea why he wasted his breath explaining this. She obviously wouldn't care about a single word he was saying, certainly not after their brutal treatment. But he found it soothed her down a bit. Supposing the tiny show of courtesy had given him the attention he needed, he sat beside her hip on the bed.

"I know you are still in the dark about the whole thing. But the time truly has not yet come for explanation. I know you cannot trust me. But you must. We have no choice", again, the same sentences were repeated. She just couldn't make any sense out of it.

He reached out to touch her. She jolted in reaction, drawing back to avoid his touch. She definitely hated him. He sighed. After a few more minutes of brainstorming in silence, he stood up, unfastening his shirt.

She watched as his muscles were slowly revealed by the snowy white brightness coming from the window. His tanned skin glowing like it was honey glazed.

He stripped off his pants, and briefs, then sat back on the bed. His back still facing her.

He sighed again twice. As if reluctant to do whatever it was he had to do. She couldn't understand and kept watching his broad shoulders and smooth waist. His face was not yet visible.

Then slowly he turned around, his face still gloomy and there's a bit of sadness in his eyes. Laying down on one side, his right arm supported his weight on the bed, the other hand reached out for her body, pulling her close. Hesitantly, she let herself being pulled. The cuffs were extended, but only provided her movement as long as she stayed on the bed.

He embraced her, and then rolled on top of her. Embarrassment flushed over her face, the realization of their naked bodies pressed against each other on the bed was very improper, but his warm skin and huge body somehow clouded her mind with an unidentified lust.

Slowly he started kissing and nibbling on her neck. It was easy to find her sensitive spots, because her skin would start goosebumping. The sensation sent shivers down her spine, curling her toes. Again, her mind began craving for more. Her nipples erected, nonchalantly stronger than the rest of her goosebumping pores. Her breasts grew very sensitive. He squeezed on them, forcing her to bit down her moan.

And just when she thought she was beginning to enjoy this, he grunted in emotion, "Sorry, Darling, but duty calls." She had no idea what he meant. But soon she learnt with horror.

Quick as lightning, he parted her unexpecting legs, settled himself in between her thighs. And just before she realized what he was doing, he penetrated her dry vagina with one forceful thrust, breaking his way in, burying himself to the hilt, hitting her G-Spot walls, then waited a few seconds for her reaction. The reaction was only a jerk forward of her upper body, which was caught into his arms, and a painful gasp, sucking in as much air around her. Her eyes flew open from the excruciating pain, but her sight went blank. Tears came out of her eyes. Just like watching a slow motion picture, she thought she'd drop her head and die. But she didn't.

He had caught her, whispering to her ear, voice gruff with emotion, "I'm sorry. I love you, Becca". Couldn't make any sense out of that, she was too shocked to fight back. Like a heartless beast, he started moving, slowly stroking in and out of her limping body. Her fingers dug into his skin, gripping tight from the pain. Her tears fell, but she was dead silent, receiving blow after blow of his merciless cock inside her battered G-Spot. At first it was just an extreme pain. But then her walls started to like his presence inside her. Melting, their bodies joint together in a passionately hot mating.

Biting her lower lip, she prevented a whimper of pleasure from coming out. Her pride was injured. She was still broken hearted because he was raping her, again betraying her expectation of a proper gentle approach. He was roughly claiming her body over again. He could hear her sweet breath growing heavier, and she was whimpering. He assumed his hurting her was the cause, but he just couldn't slow down. She tried hard to deny the desire by still biting her lower lip. He proceeded stabbing her pussy, going crazy from the sensation of her sweet walls milking him. He thought he was hurting her beyond limit now.

"Please Dear, just try to catch up with me, we are running out of time... Ahhhh!" He suddenly lost trace of what he was trying to say. Without realizing what she was doing, she gasped aloud one last time, her body just gave herself completely, betraying her. Her back arched, breasts slammed onto his hard chest. Her walls clamped tightly on him, sucking him in, squirting out a generous amount of her own juice. The sensation of his curled up penis against her G-Spot was irresistibly wonderful, and he had been stimulating it incessantly. Her face expressed a blunt shock.

What was this feeling of ecstasy? She just couldn't get enough of him. She couldn't understand it, yet her walls were still clamping tight, hurting him, sucking him deeper, even though their hips had molded together. This went on for some long few seconds.

He was surprised himself of her unexpected orgasm. He growled from the pain of her waves and waves of orgasm. But he had no chance for a pause, as her punishing clench just forced his own release to come before he had planned it to. Totally beyond his control, he spilled himself then and there, spurting all over her walls.

Their orgasm was silent, but two real loud gasps were involved when each of them reached it. Neither could explain to themselves of what just happened.

His arms supported her slumping body in his chest. He could feel her losing power. Sweat drenched their bodies. Her G-Spot juice flooded the bed and stained all over his private part.

He rolled onto his back, carrying her limp body with him, and fell asleep embracing her.

--<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@

Chapter 6

She woke up to his grunting noises and deep growling. The incredible feeling of fullness told her that he was inside her again. It was a dark cold night, the wind and snow were ferociously slapping the windows, a signal that the storm was around. His flexed muscles still provided her warmth despite his perspiration.

The loud smacking sound of her wet pussy against his muscular cock, told her that he had been raping her vigorously again in sleep. She couldn't make any sense of it all. He had been raping her over and over again like a mad animal, even when she was asleep! This had been going on for nights, as if he was rushing for a deadline. Tonight might be her 15th night there, and she was getting sore. But her lips were swelling up as the blood flow had increased around her private parts, intensifying her sensitivity. Her own juice and his accumulated amount of semen lubricated her generously. Telling her that she had been raped at least twice more while she was unconscious that night alone.

ArtOfLove
ArtOfLove
18 Followers