Magical Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtOfLove
ArtOfLove
18 Followers

Realizing she was awake, he paused for a while, drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. His eyes caught hers. A drop of tears fell from his chin. What's this? Had he been silently crying while raping her? Surprised by the scene in front of her, instinctively her fingers reached out to touch his chin, which was drenched in his sweat and tears. Stunned by the warm fingers, he stayed still.

His weigh dropped on top of her body, supported only by his right hand, burying his face at the crook of her neck. She heard his ragged breath. His cock was still jammed inside her swollen tight pussy while he tried to catch his breath. His hands caught her cuffed wrists, holding them at each sides of her head.

"You're never leaving again", his voice completely controlled by his emotion. She couldn't understand at all. Surely he knew she was powerless. What has overcome him so?

"But you have all captured me here", she stated out this fact in her frail volume. "But... sooner or later, you have to return me..." His angry growl drowned her words, and he continued stabbing her with powerful thrusts, deeper than before. She had to shriek out in pain, "Aw! Stop! You're hurting me! No! Stop!"

He didn't stop as she started crying. The slamming grew stronger. He was fucking her like an uncontrollable mad beast. The strong bed was impossibly rocking from the shaking he caused. Her breasts bounced hard, stroking his chest, and her chains clinking from the rough penetrations. She couldn't make sense of anything that's happening. She felt like a high magnitude earthquake shook her. Her crying and screaming turned hysterical, as his stroking grew hotter and rougher. He was mad!

His roaring grew louder. As if possessed by a devil, ignoring her screams, he mercilessly pounded on her G-Spot. She couldn't control her own body anymore, the wild rough sex forced her to squirt beyond her will. With a last scream of No, she let the waves of orgasm claimed her. Her juice washed all over him.

He slowed down a bit but not stopping, reacting to her clamping walls, releasing her left wrist only to reach out for her swollen clit above his angry pulsating cock. Her left hand helplessly tried to push and pound his chest away, but he wasn't budged. His touch on her clit made her jump, it burned. She was incoherently crying, begging him to stop. "No! Please! I'm very tender. No! Aw! Aw!"

His fingers were gentle. Sensuously circling, enveloping, and stroking her. It made her jump, and her walls clenching at each contact, producing clinking noises from her chains. Squirts of juice flew out each time. She was forced to surrender to the shamefully multiple wet orgasms. Her tears kept on flowing. He was robbing off her orgasms, even as she cried and begged him to stop.

Suddenly he withdrew and thrust back into the deepest he could get, and slapped onto her clit. A loud long scream of pain and pleasure escaped her. Eyes flew open, as jets of her juice spurted all over him again. She thought she had died and gone to heaven. The sensation of him swatting her clit had incredibly intensified the orgasm, it was the biggest orgasm she ever had, or so she thought at that second.

He paused for a while, leaving his cock inside her convulsing pussy. Still panting in emotion, he nibbled on her neck, adding more passionate hickeys all over. He was consumed in a burning fire of endless desire. Each hickey made her whimper in protest and pleasure, she was burnt in lustful desire and orgasm, unaware that the storm was trapping the building with darkness and chill.

Then with another series of swatting, he intimately slapped and stroked her abused clit, while still stroking her battered pussy with his punishing length. Each impact sending more of her juice to flow out, flooding the whole bed and blanket. She thought she had gone insane. Hysterically screaming like a mad lady, waves of orgasm and jets of her juice gushed out uncontrollably. This went on for minutes of the intense brutal rape.

Just when she thought she could take no more orgasm attack, and her private parts began to get seriously hurt, she sobbed, "No... Please... No more...I can't...." He pinched her clit and gripped her right breast, while burying himself deep into her, shooting her womb with his fertile cream. She let out a squeal of an injured puppy and clamped him with one last clutch before she passed out.

He collapsed onto her left half. Thoroughly consumed by emotion and orgasm, he knew he had knocked her out senseless with the explosive orgasms. He didn't know what had gotten into him, again.

--<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@

Chapter 7

She woke up late in the afternoon the next day, in a fresh piece of comfortably soft gown. Finding IV Drips were again installed on her hand. Exhaustion swept away any question she had. The snow had enveloped the building, but the storm had gone, and there were noises of people shoveling outside. In a blurry vision, she saw Nathan sitting on the sofa. He was in a dark blue night robe, hands propped on his forehead, covering his face, deep in his thought. He seemed to be in the dark himself. It was the first time she saw him in such image. Right after the night that he cried and madly raping her, spilling a bit of hint that she might be the cause of all this mess.

Mustering as much strength left in her, she sat up on the bed, propping the pillows against her back.

"What did I do to you?"

Her question startled him from the silent brainstorming. He looked up and found her sitting on the bed. She was unconscious when he had changed her the night after his brutal invasion. He had been spending hours of regret and disappointment in himself for the roughness. He also spent more hours thinking about the past and his plans. He found that everything about her was driving him mad, pushing him beyond his limit. He was a gentle good man, not the inhumane beast raping her last night.

"What did my parents do to you?" Her next question pulled him back to reality. He had been starring blankly at her without realizing.

Rage passed his deep blue eyes for a split second. But quick to control himself, he stood up, approaching her in graceful pace. She kept quiet, waiting for his answer, and not buckling when he sat down beside her on the bed.

"I will take off your cuffs if you promise me you'd be good", his puffy eyes held hers intensely.

He was no longer the insane beast he had been last night. She nodded obediently, but still expecting him to answer her questions.

"And no more trying to escape", he added.

She nodded again.

He took a key out of his robe pocket and unchained her. Her wrists and ankles were unharmed, because of the lengthy chains provided for her to move on bed. He had been meaning to keep her alive and take care of her wellbeing, apart from the abuses he inflicted upon her pussy this whole time.

She was unrestrained now, but still did not budge. They sat side by side on the bed. Her gaze held his eyes, which starred blankly at his huge feet. Moments of silence followed.

He did not move on the bed, still deep in his thoughts. After long moments of consideration, he started speaking.

"My father, Stephen, was an American, but he was a farmer in France. We were hired to look after you", he paused for a while, but she remained silent, not wanting to stop him.

After a sigh, he continued,

"You might not remember it. You were 6, carefree and lively. Patrick, my brother, was in a convent in England that your parents paid for. My parents were indebted to your parents, an amount of loan with very high interest. But my father, a very trusting man, saw further into the future. Your parents promised him possible partnership from his harvest.

I remember that day vividly. My ailing Maman, her name was Marie ..." he paused for a while, trying to suppress the sadness in his tone.

"She could not help my father, who was sent to another errand faraway in the city, by your mother. So she asked me instead. Your mother, Claire, gave me a disapproving look, the same look since the first time she saw me. Clearly she did not like the idea, but your father wanted to give us a chance.

So there I was, walking to your cottage alone and was late by only 10 minutes. I couldn't find you anywhere. Nobody else was in the cottage. Your parents had left you for an urgent meeting. I ran around searching for you, but you were nowhere to be found. Suddenly I heard you singing. You were deep in the forest, using a tree branch as your balance beam, above a strong current river heading towards the fall".

A slight fear evident in his voice.

"I shouted out to warn you. But you were singing and giggling and the fall noise drowned every words. So I ran..." His voice a bit hoarse.

"I saw you fell and jumped in to save you, but the current just kept you out of my reach. I swam as fast as I could. And just when I thought I had caught you..."

"We both fell..." Finishing his sentence, she gaped at her own words. She remembered. He nodded, and continued.

"You were unconscious. I thought you were dead. The fall had too much water at the bottom, instead of rocks. The water saved us, but you swallowed too much of it. Didn't know what to do, I stripped off my clothes to wrap you, and tried to resuscitate you. That's when Claire arrived.

She tore you away from me, slapping me, yelling her accusations at me, and hysterically called on for help. Maman, too ill and weak, pale faced, she dragged herself towards us. Your father came with his secretary, a big man called Arthur, yelled words of firing us all. Maman begged him, apologizing, but Arthur pushed her away", his shoulders were shaking a bit.

"Everybody paid attention only to you, ignoring my ailing Maman who fell on the water. I rushed to help her. But they thought I wanted to grab you. Your father hit me, sending me to a fall myself. They quickly fled, leaving only me and my Maman. She was shivering in fever. I tried to carry her myself, but I was too tiny that time. Nobody else was around to help us.

I ran to the nearest village for help, but the distance could only be reached by cars. Realizing that, I went back to your cottage, the nearest there was. A man was there, I didn't recognize him, but I shouted out for help. He didn't do anything, just yelled me away.

I took a blanket and dry clothing from your laundry basket, put it in your wooden trolley, and pushed it as fast as I could. I pushed Maman in the trolley, away from the waterfall. I changed Maman, the way I changed you. I pushed the trolley to our home. Poor Maman, she was burning with fever when I left her to call for help..." He couldn't stop his tears and the quivering voice.

Her mind was revolting, trying to make sense out of the story. Her parents had been very rude and uncaring, because she was unconscious. They must have thought Nathan was trying to harm her at the waterfall.

"The doctor came. I went with them to the Hospital, I was scared of letting Maman go alone. Jack and Leslie helped me to find my father. He didn't buy the ticket for your flight back because he was very worried about Maman. She was in the Intensive Care Unit for her fever. The doctor must have thought we were related to your parents, because that was the latest news that had reached him. He said a series of long treatment will be given, and that she will be okay after that. Relieved after hearing the news, I left them, sitting on the waiting bench at the corridor.

That's where I heard a commotion, your parents were arguing. I caught words of "brutes", "harming Becca", and "fired". I couldn't care about it anymore. I went into your room, saw you sleeping innocently. My curiousity drove me to kiss you, I just wanted to know how it taste.

That's when suddenly your father came in, still emotional after the argument. He pulled me out and threatened me to stay away. Claire came in behind him, shrieking and screaming, accusing me for a theft I didn't do, and then for sexually abusing her daughter. She told your father that I had been stripping my clothes off, dragging you out of a waterfall, that's where she found you unconscious with your dress torn. I tried to straighten things out, I did try to explain, but he hit me and I fell on my back again. People started to think that I had thieved, and then abused the daughter of a billionaire till she was admitted to the hospital.

Nobody believed me, except Jack, Leslie, and their close families.

The next day, Doctor told my father that they had to withdraw the offer of long treatment. You parents had severed all ties with us and flew back to your country, nursing you back to health.

The blow shocked my father. Very heart broken and disappointed, he tried to find loans for the medical treatment. He even worked double job. But nobody would loan us, especially since your parents had left an impression; that we imposed harm to our helpers, and that we were a bunch of thieves. Even Patrick was abandoned; nobody cared enough to send him back to us. He made his own way home.

The Doctor helped us all he could, but the bills were too high to cover", he paused to control his emotion again.

"After Maman's passing, father was very heartbroken. He worked himself over, kept on blaming himself...," Tears fell off his chin.

"Despite our effort to work for his wellbeing, he was too heartbroken, and had no will to live. Finally, a Tuberculosis claimed his life. He left us when I was 14.

A year after that, a Baron came looking for Maman and his good friend Stephen. Heartbroken, he took us with him, and adopted us. That's where I saw you in Patrick's new school, all posh and well guarded. Just like when Maman fell on the water, all attention was drawn only to you." He couldn't continue explaining. His grieve was slowly shredding its layers.

She didn't know how much had happened behind her back. Consumed by her own disappointment, she too, shed tears. She was very disappointed at her parents. Firing his family was logical, but cutting back the medical expenses and spreading the rumours...

A realization hit her. Of course they hated her. She had ripped his family apart. She was the cause of these 2 deaths and tragedy.

"I'm disappointed and ashamed. You may punish me if you want, I deserve that," She just stared blankly at her own feet. The shamefully well-pedicured nails had grown long, the proof of her ignorantly pampered life only increased her guilt.

"It's much more complicated than that. We can not always get what we want just like that, can we?" His voice turned colder now.

Patrick came in abruptly, interrupting their conversation. He seemed a bit bewildered and pale.

"The irritating Secretary has arrived, Nathan. Father sent him ahead."

Nathan jumped from the bed, rushing through the door, following Patrick. They seemed to be in a rush. A slight commotion was heard outside the room, but she just stayed still, spent in her own thoughts about the story. It took her a while to digest everything and accept the facts.

Suddenly after what seemed like a few minutes, the door swung open. An elderly man with crooked nose came in, and impatiently approached her. She noticed he was wearing a formal suit.

"Is this what you call proper, Nathan? He sent me here to inspect, and... and... Goodness! My employer will not be pleased with this. I shall meet him half way, and tell him myself," he certainly didn't look too pleased himself. Pointing a finger at her, his glare was directed to Nathan.

Patrick looked a bit infuriated. He stood forward to protect his brother, blurting out," The business is between us and Lord Gerard, William. Why isn't he here now?"

Shaking his head in disapproval, the old man withdrew himself, muttering something about The Baron coming soon. The group left the room still debating, about matters that certainly concerned her but she couldn't put an A into B.

She spent the rest of the day alone in the bed room, losing all will to flee. She was sitting on the sofa when Leslie came in, carrying a tray of dinner for her. It was her first dinner in the place, but she definitely wasn't enjoying it to the fullest. Nathan's words kept on ringing in her mind; of how rude her father was to him, and how arrogant they had been. She just found it hard to swallow her food.

Then as if he were able to read her mind, Leslie spoke to her in soft tone.

"Nathan is a good man. So is Patrick, and Jack. As for me, hell I've been wondering if I am too. But one thing is for sure; we do not want to harm you", her gaze still blank, starring at him like a little girl who had no idea what he was talking about.

She was lost. He knew that. After the whole trauma she had been through, and the blow of the story about the truth, he would've lost all appetite to eat if he were her either.

"There was a change of plan. I can not tell you anything. Nathan deserves telling you himself", he continued quickly as her expression turned hopeful.

"You were supposed to be with Patrick, but hell, he sure has his way with women", Leslie laughed. As if she'd understand it, he had continued talking to himself. And then realizing his error, he placated it by saying, "He is the biggest, even in college", she understood then, but couldn't understand why they had treated her with humiliation.

"Still there is no need for abducting and raping me", she blurted out, looking very fired up.

Then, the odd came back; as if avoiding being overheard, he lowered his head, whispering in her ear, "Nathan will tell you everything himself. We have a good reason why we did what we did, you just have to trust us".

She blinked her eyes, didn't know what to say to that. The mysterious approach was one thing. But keeping her away from her rights of explanation, was very absurd.

"I would like to talk to Nathan, Please." Her voice firm.

He looked at her quietly. Also blinking once.

"Sorry, Lady, he said now is not the time for explanation. You can't bother him now while he is working his ass off for your sake. Please try to understand."

She glared at him, defiantly challenging him with a threat, "I don't care, I deserve an explanation now, or I swear I will leave you guys wilt in jail."

Suddenly he pushed her onto the bed and grabbed her, pinning her down. She had no chance to struggle, and was too shocked by the abrupt change of atmosphere.

His face was very close to hers, lips almost touching her ear, no longer the gentle Leslie she knew.

"Quit struggling. Listen to me carefully. I don't care if you were to use your posh influence on me, hunt me down, or send me to jail right after this. But I can tell you one thing. You'd better be obeying Nathan, for everybody's sake. You've done enough damage to our lives. Now, for once in your life, quit being a selfish crybaby. You got that?" His voice left no room for argument, hands burnt her wrists in painful grip.

She was quite surprised by the tone of desperation in his words. Strange, but she also found them actually afraid of harming her, despite all the humiliation and crime they did upon her.

His volume dropped a bit, but still in a threatening tone, "Now, you are not to mention this conversation to anyone. Got that?"

She nodded quietly.

He released her and stood up on his long legs. Then as if nothing had happened, he asked her if she was done with her dinner. Still puzzled, she said yes, and let him leave her alone, carrying the tray of her leftover.

--<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@

Chapter 8

Nathan came back that night. Looking distressed and tired, he shut the door, took off his boots, and crawled into the bed, getting under the cover. She was sound asleep. The moonlight glimmered a bit on her lustrous black hair. He reached out to pull her curling body closer to him. He liked the feel and scent of her. She had taken a shower after dinner, using a drop of the Lilac soap he provided for her. He hoped she had abandoned all thoughts of trying to escape after the explanation last night. Damn he was exhausted.

ArtOfLove
ArtOfLove
18 Followers