Magical Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtOfLove
ArtOfLove
18 Followers

Sighing, he took a deep inhale of her scent. He exhaled and found the scent comforted him.

"Umh... Nathan?" she was half awake.

"Shh... go back to sleep, Honey."

"I'm cold.... Glad you're here..." She was murmuring, getting back into slumber.

He smiled. His captive had given him much more trust than he deserved.

"Nathan?" Hmmm, why didn't she sleep?

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry. For everything...," she was drowsing away to sleep again.

She was sincere. His loving smile was also true. He didn't know how to describe his feelings for her. She had driven him mad. Tearing apart his plan, and blinded him away from their initial purpose. But God, she did change everything. Everything was not the same, since the first time their eyes met again in the woods, when her virginity was ripped away from her.

He sighed again, inhaling her scent was getting addictive. He moved a bit to smell her behind the ears. It was intoxicating. She had been giving this effect every time he inhaled her scent, every time she slept. Damn, even in her sleep, she was giving him this lust potion, with or without her shower. She was soft all over, and smelt feminine.

Before he realized it, he was already nibbling at her neck, kissing, and licking all over her skin. He left hickeys all over her again, but he didn't care and just couldn't get enough of her. He was loving her skin, sucking on it, sometimes sharply, leaving his marks on her. She snuggled up against him, enjoying the loving comfort he gave her. His mouth felt like a wet vacuum suckling on her, sometimes teething her with pleasant pain.

He went on sucking her all over, until she was whimpering an erotic sound of passion, enjoying the lovely effect he made her feel. She might not be aware of it, but her accommodating responses made him hard.

He slowly moved lower, sucking the skin on the upper part of her sensitive breast again. Trying to leave a mark there, but found it hard to do because her breasts were firm and full of flesh. He tugged on it and gritted his teeth instead. She was beginning to feel uncomfortable in her sleep, a lustful fire burnt inside her. His sleeping angel moaned softly in protest, shifting a bit.

His hands began cupping the underside of her breasts, feeling the firm roundness. Slowly he continued licking on her breast, charging forward to her erected nipple. His hand reached the other side of her breast, squeezing it. It felt so soft against his calloused hand. Then his thumb stroked her nipple. She moaned, instinctively moving closer to him. At this time, his mouth had reached her nipple. Claiming it, he suckled on it like a baby sucking out of a milk bottle, his greedy mouth covered as much area as possible. She thought she was going crazy. Clear hot fluid beginning to flee her tiny opening. Her moan sounded erotic, more like a whimper, begging him for more.

His hand reached lower, to her almost bald clit. It was soft pink. The moonlight was dim but he remembered every inch of her body. He flicked it once, then continued gliding his fingers up and down. His calloused fingers had rough texture, but her wetness lubricated it. Her heart jolted in a pleasantly amazing longing. She just wanted the sensation to repeat over and over again. Her whimpers increased, urging him to give more.

His mouth greedily tried to take in more of her breast, sucking it in, his teeth circling the outer ring, waking her in a painful erotic pleasure.

"Nathan?" Startled, she sounded afraid but passionate. Still sucking, suddenly his hands rewarded her with a pinch on the other nipple and clit at the same time.

"Oh Nathan..." She couldn't stop a surprised orgasmic cry, as her cum spreading on the bed sheet.

A wave of unfamiliar orgasm claimed her. She grew furious because this time he wasn't inside her.

"Please...you're driving me crazy...," she cried out. Tears wet her cheeks. Didn't know what she was asking for.

He tore her night gown apart, despite her exposed parts that he had been touching. Immediately, he parted her legs, and settled himself in between. His cock pulsating, trying to hold back his own urge from spilling his seed then and there.

"What... No...I'm sore... No..." Her realization was too late. His head was already at her pussy lips.

"Shhh, Baby, you need my help to reach there...," He paused his action, fighting the urge to just take her like he had many times before.

"No, please, not that, it hurts... you're too big... please," Her traumatized body subconsciously shutting her holes to deny him, she was beginning to sob again, begging him to find another alternative.

Her cry shook his tip a bit. He felt her pussy lips quivering, in fear and a fight against the urge for a fulfillment.

"Ah, but I will be careful this time. I promise it will feel much nicer...," he was throbbing, this torment was too much. He tried to make her forget all the fear, by kissing her again. Slow and gentle.

She loved it whenever he kissed her. His male scent just intoxicated her.

Giving her no time to guard herself, he shoved a bit inside her. Only his mushroom head managed to get in when she started squealing in pain, his thickness stretched her apart. Pausing, he felt her pain because her bones just prevented him from going deeper.

He covered her mouth with his, preventing her cry from being overheard by anyone else.

"Shhh... it's all in your mind, Rebecca. It's all in your mind. Give yourself more confidence. It always fit when I was raping you in your sleep, didn't it? You can do this. Calm down now. Shhhh...," his hands caressed her hair now, cuddling her, trying to comfort her.

This was the first time she felt his hugeness at a fully alerted state of mind. She was much more accommodating in unconsciousness; her trauma was the only thing that made her body refusing him. He didn't give her time to think twice. No longer than seconds later, he shoved an inch deeper, forcing her to stretch further. His upper body still pressed hers, trying to absorb her pain.

This time her crying and squealing grew a bit more hysterical, begging him to stop. He was forcing her to feel his thickness. His nerves on the shaft were popping out, ready to burst out his cum.

"Oh God, Baby, I really wish to stop the pain, but I can't, I have to do this. I'm hurt too," He gazed deep into her eyes.

"You're hurt too...?" She didn't realize that.

"Yes, I'm hurt too... But it feels good... Doesn't it feel good to you too?" He wasn't lying. His monstrous size was contrast to her extremely tight hole.

"It does... But why... why does it have to hurt..." She started sobbing again, tears dropped to her hair. She couldn't understand why this was happening.

"Shhh... we can do this, Okay? Do you trust me?" he cupped her cheeks with his large hands, lifting her face to look at him. His blue eyes caressed deep within hers. Still quivering and sobbing, she slowly nodded. She was being honest, there was something about his eyes that made her trust him.

He shoved again an inch deeper, feeling her spongy walls resisting him. His words did no good in soothing her down, as he himself sounded gruff in emotion. He just couldn't help it. This delay was killing him.

"Remember the fall behind the cottage, Becca? Remember you've been swimming? You've turned out a good swimmer now. You've overcome the life and death trauma before. Remember? It's all just in your mind, Becca", God, he really did love her.

"It's all just in your mind", he shoved again another inch deeper as he said this last sentence. Her scream was unbearable, it tore through his heart.

"You're hurting me... You're hurting me... Please...," her cheeks drenched in tears.

He reached down to touch her clit. It was almost dry now. Her wetness had been blown dry by the cold air and the delay. He had been forcing himself into her, all dry.

Wetting his thumb with his own saliva, he touched her clit with it, then stroked up and down her sensitive nub. Meanwhile still whispering loving words to her ears. His other hand still held her close. Ah, he truly loved her. His words were no lie.

He was still halfway imbedded inside her. If he could look down, he'd see his shaft.

Just when he felt her starting to loosen up a bit, forcefully he shoved all the way in, hitting her G-Spot, then the end of her cervix. He forced her to feel the full length of him. Her pain was incredible. Her walls trembled. He knew he'd hurt her. Her shrieking was making her hoarse.

"I'm sorry, Becca. I love you. I love you," he really meant those words, and whispered them over and over again to her ears. She was crying, but could hear his voice too.

She tried to concentrate on his sweet words. He waited a while, allowing time for her trembling walls to adjust, it was torturing him. Her inside felt as good as her outside, he thought.

Slowly her walls started to like his massive invasion and the stretching. Craving for him to continue, she shifted a bit. He groaned, trying to control his agony. Damn, Patrick was right, she was too tight for any man.

"No, Becca, stay still... Oh Good God!" his cursing was because she shifted a bit to the left; she just couldn't help it and wanted more of him. He thought he was going to spill his seed then and there, but didn't.

His hands locked her wrists at each side of their heads. She wiggled her hands till their fingers entwined each other's. She really needed his strength now, and she loved the feel of his large rough hands against her skin.

He clenched his jaws, warning her in deep dangerous tone," Becca, for the last time, Please don't move. Let me... AAAAHHHH," he couldn't stop an animal roar from coming out of him. His discipline just snapped, all because she just couldn't understand herself, and had wiggled her hips a bit, trying to take him deeper.

She had driven him crazy, no, mad! With animal groaning and loud growling, he withdrew, and forcefully just slammed his monstrous cock deep inside her. He repeated this over and over again. Each thrust increasing in speed. He stroked very forcefully and uncontrollably, as if possessed by the devil again, ignoring her cries and squealing.

The powerful force of his thrusts shook her body violently like a wine shaker, her breasts bounced up and down, and her heart jumped at each penetration.

Loud smacking noises were heard as his burning cock slammed into her wet pussy relentlessly. His nerves on the shaft were pulsating again. His balls slapped on her butt cheeks. His ears felt numb, he couldn't hear her hysterical scream nor cry. God, he had turned into this beast again. He had never been like this with anyone else before. She just drove him crazy. Her walls clutched him painfully, and her juice starting squirting out. His hands that had been holding her down, began to burn hers.

She was slowly reduced to whimpering. His brutal stabbing had been painful at first, but as minutes went by, and he didn't reduce his speed, her shocked walls began to like him. Uncontrollably, she wished for more, and couldn't stop her soft moaning. It sounded very erotic.

Yes, this he heard. He was surprised at the abrupt change of noises coming out of her. It came rumbling from deep within her throat. She was burning in desire.

He tried to slow down a bit. But she whimpered his name. He thought he'd surrender anything to her.

"Nathan... Please... Oh Nathan..." She didn't know what she was begging him for. Her body just went uncontrollable too, her walls beginning to clench and tremble from lust, releasing squirts of shameful fluid. Decreasing his speed, he raised his upper body slightly to look into her face. She was flushing in the fire of lust. His deep blue eyes burnt with passion. Hers were misty, in steamy desperation.

"I love you, Rebecca," his voice was husky and gruff in emotion. She cried again, didn't know why. She just loved the words coming out of him, and didn't want him to stop the mating ritual. She thought she was just going crazy because he slowed down.

"Please... Nathan... Don't stop... please...OH!!!" Her last gasp was caused by him forcefully impaling her in high speed again, shaking her and everything around her. She thought a strong earthquake shook her on the rocking bed again. Luckily she was not so close to the bed head, she could've bumped herself unconscious there. No, his hands on her hips had pulled her back down again, and again, as his cock shook her very roughly.

Then came the first wave of her orgasm. She couldn't stop it," No No No Don't stop pleaseeeee..." she started squealing in orgasm. He wasn't stopping nor reducing the stabbing, but she was on fire.

Like a mad lady, she just cried and begged him for more, urging him to stroke harder, "Harder please... Oh no don't stop, God please don't stop!" Her orgasm came wave after wave, consuming her, but the lustful fire burnt brighter. This is very improper, definitely inappropriate, very unladylike, many times her logical mind flashed in, but she couldn't care anymore. She was burning!

He thought he was going to die. Uncontrollably panting, he held his own orgasm back. Experience told him that she was going to have the biggest orgasm on earth. Her multiple orgasm challenged his stamina. He thought he was going to burst. His cock was violently rocking her and the bed.

In the control room, Patrick thought she was killing his brother. Her prolonged unstoppable lust could claim any man's life. He was going to stop them when Jack's grip on his shoulder forced him to stay. "Don't," he warned the concerned brother. Leslie gave a silly grin.

Just two more orgasms, Nathan counted each time she clamped him and squirted out her juice. He tried to think of the swim in icy lake, but failed. She felt the soreness, but just wanted it so badly, she was going crazy and hot.

"If you stop I'll rape you..." she was crying when she said this threat, nobody would believe this petite lady, but he understood well her urges.

"Say it, Rebecca," He demanded, almost crying for a release himself.

"Nathan... Oh God, Nathan Please don't stop...," she started squirming, and thought she would explode from the incredibly wonderful sensation this orgasm started to wash over her. His hard thickness felt so nice whenever it poked her G-Spot.

Her wail started, it was very long and erotic, and anyone hearing it would feel the incredible sensation she was feeling. She was embracing it, letting it wash all over her. So was her cum washing all over his dick and their bed. The big orgasm went on for 15 long seconds. He thought he was dead and gone to heaven. Her walls just kept on punishing him, almost breaking him into pieces. Failing to control himself anymore, on her 14th second of orgasm, his pulsating cock just exploded, spurting his own seed deep inside her womb.

His loud growl and her wail of orgasm struck the whole room and corridor.

Patrick had to count to 20 after their noises stopped, trying to brace himself to get in and check on his brother. Jack and Leslie held him still. Their grinning expression still surprised.

"Wow..." Leslie was the first to find a word, clearly amazed by the scene they had been monitoring, through the spying mirror.

After what seemed like a minute, Jack was the first to open the door out, walked to the corridor, and entered Rebecca's bedroom. Patrick and Leslie followed him. They hurried over to the pile of Nathan's body collapsing on top of Rebecca. As improper as it was, their interruption of rolling Nathan from her top was a great relief to her. She had not been able to breathe, but could not find the strength to remove him.

"Leave us," still gruff and hoarse, trying to catch his breath, Nathan said out his order in low tone. It sounded like a low growl.

Looking at each other, the three men seemed relieved because Nathan was apparently still alive, so was she, who had been gasping for air since they pulled Nathan away from her. Being humiliated all this time, this extreme lack of privacy did not bother her anymore.

"And turn it off," He meant the video recorder in the control room. Patrick nodded.

Nathan gathered all the remaining strength he had, to reach out for her again, and embraced her before he surrendered into the deep slumber.

--<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@

Chapter 9

She woke up feeling sore. It was already half past ten. Partially dragging herself, she managed to reach the night stand for a glass of water. Her bed had been changed, and she found herself already in a creamy house dress, the patterns bearing small bit of petals at certain areas, and white cotton lace rims. An image of the provider came across her mind. She saw no sign of Nathan. Peeking out the window, she saw nothing but the white snow. It covered the whole greenery, the driveway, and even the black tip of the roundabout fountain was no longer visible. The shoveling had cleared up the road, but fresh snow accumulated around it again. This time, there was no way for him to be riding the horse.

Sitting at the sofa, she took her time to devour half a jar of biscuit. Strange, seemed the occupants of this house were too busy to monitor her from the control room this morning. She suspected nobody else was at the other side of that wide mirror.

Half an hour passed by, still no sign of anybody else. She went to the bathroom to wash up, noticing her white towel had been changed to a pink one. How considerate, she thought. She wondered who and how they managed to change and clean everything, even her body, without waking her up. She scoffed at her own foolishness. Of course, she had been maintained by Nathan himself. Beginning to favor the Lilac soap, she spent another half hour inside. Afterwards, she applied a matching Lilac Body Lotion, carefully avoiding the sensitive parts.

Satisfied of pampering herself, she walked back to her bedroom, when she saw Nathan sitting on the sofa, reading. He was still in his usual working attire; a white shirt, overlapped by a gold waistcoat with minimum embroidery, a matching silk tie, and pants. His boots still wrapped around his huge feet. There was no third layer of suit. She frowned a little, how could anyone stand the chill outside? This man in particular, he had been wearing merely one or two layers of clothing.

Aware of her presence, he looked up, smiling, then removed the book. He laid back on the sofa, hands stretched out, and tilted his head slightly; gesturing her to come over, which she obeyed. His curly light brown hair was neatly combed, a final touch to his gorgeously handsome feature. She couldn't help but started to feel fluttery and light headed when he opened his arms to welcome her in his embrace. Everything he did or said could easily make her blush these days, especially over such show of affection, after what happened last night.

Attempting to conceal her embarrassment, she buried her face deep in his chest, ignoring the stiff fabric, which smelled good. He was so irresistibly charming. And most importantly, there was something in his deep blue eyes that made her curious. Almost impossibly, she could feel his love for her growing stronger each day, like a forbidden fruit allowed to breed under fertile soil. Apart from the nightly abuses and lack of explanation, he made her feel so loved and important, surrounding her with endless aura of comfort, protection, and tender love. The feelings were unexplainable.

"Did I hurt you last night?" His question was direct and pretty much intensified her blush. She was glad he couldn't see that at this angle.

"A bit. I feel sore," she failed to hide the embarrassment in her voice. He smiled, caressing her shoulders.

As an effort to divert her embarrassment, she asked, "Why have you been outdoor?"

"Helping Patrick out at the greenhouse. His workers are still trapped in the storm, and the flower is ready for distillation."

ArtOfLove
ArtOfLove
18 Followers
1...34567...18