Pon Farr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

He certainly was enjoying the contact and his cock was stirring, but he knew that he shouldn't do what she was asking.

"Nonsense, Charlie."

She'd never called him Charlie before.

"I've planned this for weeks. I've worked very hard to make sure I was alone with you when my pon farr began. I've prepared for this very thoroughly. I've worked out every contingency. You want me, don't you Charlie? I've seen how you look at me. Well now I want you too, so kiss me."

"Sub-commander, you aren't yourself. I can't do what you are asking."

"Of course you can, Charlie. I've studied your history and you can do exactly what I'm asking. You were quite a ladies man in college, weren't you? I believe the term Ensign Robbins used in describing your relations with human females was 'horny bastard'."

She didn't wait for an answer; she pulled his head down to hers and kissed him hard on the mouth. She was surprisingly strong for her size.

"I know you like that, Charlie. Don't deny it. Don't resist. Just enjoy it. That's an order," she said sternly.

"Sub-commander, you can't order me to have sex with you," said Charlie, secretly wishing that Star Fleet regulations gave her the right to demand sex from him.

"Charlie, I selected you for a number of reasons. You weren't my first choice but the captain would never allow both of his most senior officers, Commander Tucker and me, to be away from the Enterprise at the same time, at least not for several days. I considered that young marine, Sergeant Mortonsen. He certainly had the physical attributes I required, but he has a tendency to talk too much. I hesitated to choose you because of the closeness of our professional relationship, but logically, you are the best man available. I chose you because you are an athlete with great stamina and you have the good judgment to keep this to yourself. You'll need that before I'm done with you. Since you have a well deserved reputation as a 'horny bastard' I believe that your three months on the Enterprise without a chance to satisfy your urges with a female have left you 'horny'."

Two hours ago he would have bet the farm that the very proper sub-commander T'Pol would never use the words 'masturbate' or 'horny'. She was right though. Charlie did have a reputation as a ladies man when he was on Earth. He rarely went to bed alone. It wasn't difficult because he was good looking, charming, and science had eliminated that possibility of venereal disease and unwanted pregnancy. People didn't have to be as cautious as they were in the twentieth century. He assumed that his old academy buddy, Robbins didn't tell T'Pol his reputation. She must have overheard it with her sensitive Vulcan ears.

"Sub-commander T'Pol!" he shouted as he attempted to push her away, "This isn't right. I suggest you go to your quarters until you can control yourself."

T'Pol held on tightly. He was a lot larger than she was, but she was Vulcan, so he didn't have a large strength advantage.

"Come on, Charlie. Don't resist me. I need you."

Charlie tried to wrestle her away and she fought to keep holding him. He wasn't making any progress. She was perspiring more and the hormones were clouding his mind again. He was fully erect under his uniform and the discomfort made it difficult to wrestle with her. He didn't see her reach inside her sleeve and pull out a small object. He did hear it as she discharged the hypo spray into his neck.

She didn't attempt to hold him when he pulled back and grasped his neck.

"What did you do?" he demanded.

"I just gave you a sedative. You'll be asleep in a few minutes. You should sit down so you don't fall and injure yourself," she said as she offered him a chair.

He was already feeling a little week and sat back in the chair. The back and arms were high and padded. T'Pol sat in his lap with her legs hanging over one side.

"I'm really sorry, Charlie. I need you. I'm already in considerable discomfort and I certainly don't want to die. You'll help me won't you?" she asked as she wiped moisture from her brow off with her finger and dabbed it across his upper lip. She knew he couldn't resist the aphrodisiac properties.

"Of course I'll help you, Sub-commander," he answered as the drug slowly stripped away his inhibitions.

T'Pol kissed him again and this time he returned her kiss. He felt his cock throbbing as their tongues danced together.

"That was a nice kiss, Charlie. Will you do something else for me?"

"Yes, Sub-commander."

"Call me, T'Pol."

"Yes, T'Pol."

"Are you feeling sleepy, Charlie?"

He nodded his head.

"I probably should have given you a bit less sedative. You are cooperative now but you'll be asleep soon."

She took his hand and pressed it against her breast. He fell asleep smiling, touching the magnificent breasts that he'd fantasized about since the first time he met her.

He woke in sickbay. His head was on a comfortable pillow and a sheet was pulled up to his neck. He was a little groggy but he was completely aware of where he was and what had transpired before. He'd lost all track of time. He didn't know if he'd been here for ten minutes or two hours. There was no way for him to tell. Actually, he didn't care. The bed was comfortable and he felt very relaxed. He sunk deeply into the over soft mattress and pillow. It was softer than any bed he'd been on before. It felt as if it were filled with down. He started to drift into a contented sleep, and then he heard the doors open.

He saw T'Pol come through the doors rapidly. She didn't have the smile he'd seen before. Her skin glowed with perspiration but every hair was in place and her expression was dead serious, as it normally was. She looked up at the colorful computer readouts on the wall at the head of the bed.

"You are recovering nicely from the effects of the sedative, Lieutenant. Your vital signs show that you are relaxed and healthy. Your body should finish breaking down the drug in less than thirty minutes. Perhaps I should tell you what will be happening to you while you are still in a semi-euphoric state," she said.

Other than the slight glow to her skin there was no sign that the pon farr was affecting her. Charlie looked down at her large breasts, tiny waist and flaring but rather narrow hips concealed only by the form fitting white jumpsuit. He loved the way it hugged her crotch most of all. He smiled and looked back up at her face. The sedative was wearing off, but his inhibitions had not yet returned.

"I must apologize for my behavior earlier, Lieutenant. As you know I am having some difficulty controlling my emotions at this time. It is certain to become more difficult in the next few hours. I brought you in here after you lost consciousness. Then I returned to my quarters to meditate. The computer notified me when you woke. For the moment, I am in control of the pon farr," she explained in her typical serious Vulcan way.

Charlie just smiled and said nothing. He was quite content at the moment. He stared at her chest, admiring that lovely tits he'd felt not so long ago as she continued.

"My motives for bringing you are selfish, but it is not logical to risk death when you can get me through this difficult time with no danger to yourself. I know that I am demanding from you is something that is beyond what I can ask of you as an officer, but I promise that you will not be harmed. Do you understand my logic?"

He smiled again. He heard every word but he still didn't respond.

Anger showed on her beautiful face for just an instant. She grabbed his chin in her small but strong hand, turned his face so that he looked in her eyes and asked again, "Do you understand my logic, Lieutenant?"

"Yes, Sub-commander. It is very logical. You are always very damned logical," he said with his words slightly slurred. It was her strong grip on his chin more than the sedative that slurred his speech.

She released him while saying, "Again, I must apologize. It was inappropriate of me to touch you that way."

"No problem, Sub-commander," said Charlie. His head was clearing rapidly. He tried to move his arms but something was interfering. He started to pull harder then realized he was restrained. His legs were too.

"I've restrained you, Lieutenant. It was necessary to insure your cooperation. I intend to keep you restrained until my personal crisis has passed. It is also to insure our safety. If you were to resist me when the pon farr is controlling me, it is possible that I could become violent. One or both of us could be seriously injured or possibly killed. It would be illogical for either of us to be harmed when it is possible for both of us to survive this without any injury."

"I'll cooperate, Sub-commander. I've fantasized about having sex with you. There is no reason to restrain me," said Charlie.

"But it is necessary, Lieutenant. When the pon farr is at it's peak, my needs may be beyond what you are willing or able to fulfill. With you restrained, I am in complete control and I can't blame you for any failure. That insures my satisfaction and your safety."

Charlie noticed that her face twitched slightly and that she was having a more difficult time regulating the tone of her words.

"I'm sure I'll be able to accommodate you, Sub-commander. I've haven't had any complaints," Charlie said with a smile. He was trying to charm her like he did 20-year-old Earth girls. There was absolutely no chance that it would work on T'Pol either in her normal state or while she was fighting the pon farr.

"Vulcan women have needs that a normal human can not satisfy. We normally copulate for only one day every seven years. A Vulcan male can maintain an erection for several hours and ejaculate several times during that coupling, without losing his erection. I know that isn't possible for a human male, but with some help, you will be adequate for my needs. I must prepare you while I am still in control. Try to relax, Mr. Day. This shouldn't be a totally unpleasant experience for you."

While Charlie wasn't very happy with being restrained, his cock was acting pretty happy. It rose up and made a tent of the sheet. It was apparent to him now that he was naked underneath the sheet. His head was nearly free of the sedative, but it was clouded by lust. It was far worse than it had been on the shuttle.

T'Pol removed the sheet. He was indeed quite naked and he had an impressive looking erection. T'Pol was obviously having some trouble avoiding staring at.

"My ability to concentrate is severely diminished, Lieutenant. I need to work quickly," she said as she glanced up at the medical displays again. "I can see that you are being excited by my pheromones even more than I anticipated. That is good news. It will help you to maintain your erection."

She ran her fingers lightly through his pubic hair. His cock twitched with excitement.

"This will have to go. Not only does it look distasteful, but it will undoubtedly irritate me."

T'Pol went to a drawer and removed a small device.

"Don't be alarmed, Lieutenant. This will be completely painless," she said as she pointed the device at his crotch.

She pressed and button and a green light was projected toward his groin. She held it steady for only a few seconds. Charlie saw his pubic hair literally disappear. It didn't fall out. It was just gone.

T'Pol felt his pubic area with her hand, looking for stray hairs.

"I didn't get them all. I'll need to repeat the procedure."

She moved to the foot of the bed and pressed a button. The bed became a foot wider, pulling Charlie's feet apart. Then she adjusted the restraints around his ankles, pulling his feet even farther apart. She seemed satisfied one his feet were about 2 feet apart and she aimed the green beam at his groin again, this time from the foot of the bed.

Charlie wasn't a very hairy man and it didn't take long for her to denude him of all of his pubic hair. He felt a rather pleasant tingling in the skin of his scrotum as she made sure she removed every trace of hair. Then she moved on to his legs. His arms were strapped to the sides of the bed. They were actually attached to metal poles that T'Pol was able to swing out from the sides of the bed. When his arms were perpendicular to his body, she applied the beam to his underarms.

"Your hair will grow back in a few weeks, Mr. Day. Vulcan men don't have any body hair and I find yours unattractive. I hope that indulging me in this way in not too distressing for you."

Charlie was more turned on than he could ever remember. There were the two waitresses that double-teamed him when he was twenty-one. He thought he'd never experience anything that exciting again, but T'Pol hadn't even touched his genitals and he felt like he'd cum at any moment.

T'Pol looked at the monitors again. Her face looked like she was worried.

"I must keep you erect for much longer than a human male could normally endure, Lieutenant. My pheromones are having a profound effect on you so that shouldn't be difficult. The problem is that when human males ejaculate, they lose their erection. I must see that you don't do that."

T'Pol picked up a small silver metallic device from a tray next to the bed. It was simply a ring with a few small LEDs flashing green and red. She touched it and it separated into two half circles.

"I purchased this on Veneris Prime," said T'Pol with a smile. "They have a matriarchal society where women actually make slaves of their males. A barbaric practice, slavery, but their technology suits my needs at this time. This device is designed to prevent a male from ejaculating. They use it to insure the male doesn't climax before his mistress is satisfied and sometimes as a punishment device. I've analyzed the humanoids on Veneris Prime and compared their physiology to that of humans. The differences are so slight they are nearly undetectable. I'm confident that this device will work on you as well," she said as she placed the two halves on the upper part of his scrotum and snapped them together.

"This may feel like a punishment device to you, but I assure you that I do not intend it that way. It is the most logical solution to the problem at hand.

The device felt slightly warm on his hairless scrotum. T'Pol's touch nearly caused him to cum, but the device apparently did work on him. His cock throbbed and pulsed but he didn't cum. The device rested between his balls and his cock and the circular opening was small enough that it couldn't be removed without separating the pieces again. It wasn't large or heavy, but his balls were aching. He didn't know if the device was causing that ache or if it was just his desperate need to cum.

"Very well, Lieutenant. The preparation is finished. I'm going to go take another shower and come back. At that time I'll give you an opportunity to deny me the use of your body. I hope that you'll decide to cooperate," she said as she slowly ran one finger from the bottom of his balls to the tip of his throbbing rod.

He there less than five minutes when she returned. She was wearing a sheer red robe that barely covered her hips. He'd never seen the smooth skin of her long legs before and his cock twitched again at the sight of them.

T'Pol seemed out of breath as she spoke, "I can't control myself much longer, Mr. Day, but I won't rape you. Will you accept your bondage and allow me to use your body to relieve myself of the pon farr? If not I will release you and you must lock yourself in your quarters before I lose control."

Charlie had wanted T'Pol from the first moment he saw her three months before. His pheromone inspired lust was so intense that he couldn't possibly refuse her. Even without that as a stimulant, even if he didn't find her devastatingly beautiful, he'd certainly have sex with her to save her from death. As a horny young man, even if she were in no danger and the pheromones weren't massaging the pleasure centers of his brain; he'd gladly have sex with a beautiful woman like T'Pol. His only hesitation when she first came on to him was the fear that his career would be terminated. That clearly wasn't going to happen so he had no reason to say no. He only wished that she'd allow him to make love to her properly, without the restraints.

"I'm happy to oblige, Sub-commander. I'll do whatever you want me to."

"You understand that once I let the pon farr control me, I won't be able to stop until it passes?" she inquired.

"Yes, Sub-commander. I understand. It will be my pleasure to help you through this."

T'Pol smiled broadly as she said, "Then I will stop fighting it, Charlie."

She opened her robe and let it fall to the floor. Charlie gasped when he saw her nude body. As spectacular as she looked clothed in her form fitting outfits, she looked even better naked. She had a long graceful neck, which he'd noticed before and fantasized about kissing. Her shoulders weren't too broad but were lean and he could see the muscles move under her skin as she moved toward him. Her breasts were large, round and quite impressive the way they seemed to defy gravity and stand up. Her nipples were slightly darker than her light brown skin and were gloriously erect. Her stomach was flat and strong, her waist tiny and her narrow hips flared out gently. Her pubic mound was completely bald. No surprise since she'd told him that Vulcan men had no body hair.

She wasted no time in grasping his swollen cock in her hands. She stared at it, studied it and slowly stroked it with both hands. His balls pulled up as close to his body as the Venerian ring allowed, his cock twitched, but as excited as he was he still didn't cum. There wasn't even any precum leaking out. That ring worked all too well.

She swiftly and suddenly took his cock into her mouth. She played with his balls as she sucked him like a woman possessed. She seemed to want to make him cum as quickly as possible and were it not for the device around his scrotum, he surely would have exploded in seconds. His cock got even harder. His balls ached even more, but it felt good to have her hands massaging them.

T'Pol released his cock and sprang onto the bed with the ease of a gymnast. She straddled his cock but didn't allow it inside her. She slid her hairless mound up and down the underside of his throbbing organ as she pinned it to his belly. She lowered her mouth to his and they kissed. Her mouth was warm, very warm, moist and pleasant tasting. Through the stupor of his lust he remembered that Vulcans had higher body temperatures than humans and he felt it on his tongue and skin. About two and half degrees Celsius if he remembered correctly.

His cock throbbed and pulsed, his balls moved up and down in his scrotum and he'd never needed to cum so bad in his whole life, but he now knew that he wasn't going to until T'Pol removed that device from his scrotum.

T'Pol lowered moved slightly forward and exposed her throat. Charlie took the opportunity to lick the perspiration from it. He licked and kissed, unaware that he was consuming even more of the hormone that made him so incredibly horny.

She moved a bit more and her magnificent breasts were within reach of his anxious mouth. He kissed, licked, sucked and gently bit her tits, consuming more and more of the Vulcan female's male controlling hormone.

Charlie imagined that he could feel his balls swelling as they tried to unload their seed. He was not imagining that his cock was getting even larger. It actually was swollen larger than it had ever been before. T'Pol was rubbing her hard little clitoris directly on the underside of the head of Charlie's cock. She started moaning as a climax overtook her. Charlie was unable to cum with her no matter how hard his cock tried to release its load.

"Bite harder!" she demanded as he nibbled on her nipple.

anteros
anteros
538 Followers