Pon Farr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
534 Followers

He did bite hard at the base of her nipple and rubbed the tip of it as hard as he could with his tongue. This caused her climax, which had already been going on a full minute, to intensify. Her head snapped back and she let out a wail, never stopping the rubbing of her clit on his cock.

Charlie's cock felt as if she were bruising it. It was hard enough to cut diamonds and it ached for release. His balls felt like someone had kneed him in the groin. He was relieved when T'Pol suddenly stopped rubbing her pussy against his cock and kneeled over his face.

Again T'Pol was demanding something of him, "Lick me, Charlie!"

Charlie obliged immediately and attacked her lovely, hairless slit with gusto. The air blowing across his incredibly sensitive cock was making it twitch. What he saw of T'Pol's pussy looked very human. He noticed no difference in the way it looked, but it was warmer and the scent and taste were incredibly erotic. It smelled and tasted like a sweet, spicy candy with just a little bite. He couldn't get enough of it and T'Pol couldn't get enough of his mouth.

She writhed, moaned and reached climax three times before she changed her position so that she could play with his genitals while he continued to eat her pussy better than it had ever been eaten before. She cupped his aching balls in her hand and kneaded them gently. With her other hand she slowly stroked his rigid organ as she licked the tip.

Her sweet juices flowed freely and Charlie licked up every drop. Her pussy tasted so good he'd gladly eat it for the pleasure of the taste even if it weren't so incredibly smooth and sexy.

Charlie's cock pulsed every few seconds as it tried to erupt, but no matter how hard he tried, there was no way he could cum. T'Pol stopped licking his cock and moved down to his balls, swabbing every inch of his sensitive, hairless scrotum with her tongue. This was only slightly less titillating than her licking his cock and he still ached to reach orgasm.

Charlie's mouth was beginning to fatigue and T'Pol felt the failing efficiency of his tongue. She was far from satisfied and would find another way to reach orgasm. She moved again, straddled his hips and slowly lowered her velvety sheath over his throbbing organ. They moaned in unison as he sunk hilt deep into her. She just stayed there and looked into his eyes as her vagina squeezed him.

The first thing Charlie noticed about T'Pol's pussy was the heat. He'd never had his dick in anything so hot and it felt wonderful. The next thing he noticed was the strength of her pussy muscles. She was reasonably tight when he entered her but she had to consciously relax so that his large organ would fit. Once he was inside, the muscles contracted and squeezed him tightly. He'd never had his dick in anything this tight either.

T'Pol moved up and down on his shaft with agonizingly slow strokes. Even though he knew he couldn't cum, he wanted her to move faster, hoping that somehow it would miraculously put him over the edge and allow him to ejaculate. She suddenly changed from slow and easy to fast and hard. Her lovely labia slapped against him at the bottom of each stroke. It sent a sharp but tolerable pain through his balls each time, but the extreme pleasure he was feeling made it well worth it.

Suddenly she stopped with him buried deep inside her. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and sighed deeply.

"I'm climaxing again, Charlie," she said as her vaginal muscles squeezed and released his cock rapidly, over and over. "This is a different kind of climax that I can only achieve when I am penetrated deeply. It will build in intensity and probably last nearly an hour."

She let her body fall forward on to his, her tits mashing against his chest and her face touching his shoulder. He could hear and feel her long deep breaths; he could feel her incredible pussy fruitlessly trying to milk the sperm out of him.

T'Pol was experiencing a climax as good if not better than she had with any Vulcan male. She knew Charlie couldn't climax and she couldn't allow it if she was to get through this pon farr, but she wanted him to feel what she was feeling. She placed her hand on his temple.

"My mind to your mind, my thoughts to your thoughts," she whispered.

She ground her pubis into him, stimulating her clitoris, deepening the depth of her orgasm as she repeated, "My mind to your mind, my thoughts to your thoughts."

As surely as his cock was in her pussy, her mind was now in his mind. T'Pol's orgasm intensified and he could feel it. He could feel her vagina squeezing his cock but he could feel the intense waves of pleasure she was feeling also. His own thoughts still dominated his brain, but T'Pol's thoughts and feelings were mixing with his own.

T'Pol could feel his arousal in her mind as well as in her vagina. This brought her climax up another level. She ground her clitoris into him even harder. Her juices lubricated her clitoris and his smooth pubic mound allowing her to stimulate herself without his pubic hair rubbing her clit raw. The motion of her hips created a vacuum on the head of his throbbing cock creating the feeling that her pussy was trying to suck the cum out of him as her vaginal muscles milked him.

T'Pol could feel his desperate need to orgasm. She felt the pressure of the semen stretching his swollen prostate. She could feel the pain in the seminal vesicles as they were distended by the overflow from the prostate. She tried to force the pain from her mind and concentrate on the incredible pleasure that he was also feeling. As she blocked the pain from her mind it intensified her pleasure and her long orgasm reached the next plateau. She sighed deeply and Charlie, telepathically linked to her, sighed at the same time.

Charlie was becoming more relaxed as their telepathic bond became stronger. His balls ached; his helpless cock throbbed; yet above all he felt pleasure. Despite his lack of physical release, he was sharing T'Pol's total contentment.

T'Pol shuddered and gasped as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss overcame her. Every muscle in Charlie's body tensed as she reached her final supreme orgasmic high and their mental link was broken. Charlie's entire groin begged for release. As he thrusted his hips, vainly trying to get relief, he wondered if he would survive T'Pol's pon farr.

T'Pol went limp on top of him. Her vaginal spasms decreased in power and frequency. Her breathing became slow and shallow. To Charlie it seemed as if she were asleep.

She wasn't asleep. She was enjoying her post-orgasmic bliss. Charlie couldn't see her smile as she lay there silently, with her eyes closed, just enjoying the relaxation that occurred only after a one-hour orgasm. She would rest, recover, and use him again. It was unfortunate that he couldn't ejaculate several times in an hour and maintain his erection like a Vulcan male.

"T'Pol. T'Pol. Are you alright?" asked Charlie.

"I'm fine, Charlie. We both need to rest," she answered softly.

"T'Pol, I'm really desperate to cum! Will you please take that thing off me so I can cum?"

"No, Charlie. I need your erection and if I let you climax you won't remain rigid enough to be of use to me. Now be quiet and rest," she answered.

T'Pol rested. Charlie tried to relax but it was difficult with this gorgeous alien on top of him and his rod buried in her pussy. It still amazed him how good the heat of her vagina felt. Her pussy was still actively massaging his penis, keeping him on the brink of an orgasm that he couldn't have until she removed the ring..

An hour was enough rest for T'Pol. She pushed herself up with her arms and looked at the young man's face. It was contorted in pleasure, pain and lust. She lowered her nipples to his mouth and he sucked greedily. T'Pol then started riding him again, moving her still wet pussy up and down on his extremely rigid shaft. She could feel it throbbing inside of her.

T'Pol sat up, disappointing Charlie as she pulled her breasts away from his mouth. He could no longer touch those magnificent orbs, but he could see them bounce as she moved up and down. He could see the muscles of her stomach and thighs flex as she moved her body. He longed to kiss every inch of her body but until she released him from the restraints, he could only do what she permitted him to.

T'Pol sat up for several logical reasons. One, she wanted to change the angle of penetration. Two, she wanted to see Charlie's face. Three, she wanted to lean back slightly and tickle his balls with her hand. So that is what she did. She smiled when she saw Charlie's eyes open wide and his mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure.

Charlie was hyperventilating. T'Pol sensed that and changed from tickling his hairless scrotum to gently massaging his tender glands in their smooth sack. She could tell that Charlie liked everything she was doing to his testicles and that it intensified his pleasure. She looked forward to finally letting him climax, but she couldn't do that yet. She needed at least one more long orgasm before the effects of the pon farr were manageable. His needs would have to wait. Her needs were a matter of life or death.

She had several minor climaxes while she rode him and played with his testicles. She felt the big one coming and stopped bouncing on his pelvis. She lowered her breasts to his mouth again and he knew what was expected, which was exactly what he wanted to do, suck those big tits with their hard, brown nipples and get some more of that intoxicating pheromone on his tongue. He felt the pumping action of her pussy as she stopped bouncing.

For another full hour he just endured her long orgasm. His groin felt as if it would explode as her pussy sucked, pumped and massaged his aching organ. She didn't mind meld with him this time. He wished that she would. It took his mind off the ache in his groin the last time. This time he felt as if each stroke of her vaginal muscles was the one that would make him empty his balls into her, but he was denied each time.

She screamed out in pleasure when her climax peaked. Charlie's cock continued to attempt ejaculation but it was pointless. Charlie knew he couldn't cum but his dick and balls didn't know and kept trying. Charlie's mind was so clouded with lust that he wondered if he were experiencing what a Vulcan feels during pon farr.

T'Pol's body went limp on top of him with his erection still buried deep inside her. She again appeared to be sleeping. Charlie moved his hips trying to get some friction on his cock to scratch the desperate itching that he felt through his entire body. He didn't just want to cum, he NEEDED to cum and he needed to cum now!

"T'Pol, please let me cum!" he shouted. "I NEED TO CUM! This is driving me insane!"

"I need you to ejaculate also, Charlie, but not right now. The pon farr is, for the moment, held at bay. Let me rest for a while and I'll bring you to climax."

"If I need to cum and you need me to cum, why don't you let me cum now?" he asked.

He'd now been wearing the Venerian ring for over three hours. It didn't feel heavy when she first put it on him, but now that his balls were so incredibly sensitive, it felt like an anchor was hanging from his scrotum.

"Relaxing between my orgasms is a necessary part of the mating cycle. I must rest and then I must have you ejaculate. There is a chemical compound in semen that also helps to break the hold of the pon farr. Human semen doesn't contain the concentration of the compound that Vulcan semen does, but yours will have to do. Now let me rest and I'll bring you orgasm soon."

Charlie remained silent while T'Pol's tight pussy massaged his spasming cock for yet another hour. He could feel his scrotum tighten and fight the damned ring that was preventing his relief. His scrotum lost the battle.

It seemed like days to Charlie, but T'Pol did sit up and look at him after an hour.

"Relief is at hand, Mr. Day," she said.

Charlie noticed that she no longer had the crazed look in her eye and that she'd reverted back to calling him "Mr. Day". He wondered if the pon farr was nearly over.

T'Pol got off the bed. Charlie's dick, purple and throbbing, was not at all deterred by the air, which was much cooler than T'Pol's hot pussy. The veins were sticking out like Charlie had never seen. He never would have believed that he could maintain a rock-hard erection for four hours, but he'd never experienced the power of Vulcan female hormones or what he was now thinking of as the goddamn Venerian ball ring.

"You've helped me a great deal, Mr. Day. The pon farr is not controlling me now. I still feel it and I am feeling a great deal of lust, but I'm in control of my emotions at this time. Now I'll make you ejaculate if you wish. Your semen will also help me eliminate the pon farr," said T'Pol as matter-of-factly as she would speak to him when she assigned him a task on the Enterprise.

"Please, T'Pol. PLEASE, PLEASE make me cum!" he begged.

"Of course, Lieutenant. I can absorb what I need through the mucous membrane of my vagina but I'd prefer to take your semen orally if you have no objection. Either method will meet my needs."

"That's fine. Just do it quickly, please!" he exclaimed.

"Would you like to perform cunnilingus on me as I perform fellatio on you?"

"Yes! Yes! Please just do it!"

"You seem to be out of control, Mr. Day. If you were Vulcan I'd think you were experiencing pon farr."

"Please, T'Pol. Please let me cum. I'm in pain. My balls feel like they are about to explode," he sobbed.

"I don't believe that it is possible for your testicles to explode from sexual stimulation, Mr. Day, but I will proceed to bring you to orgasm," said T'Pol as she climbed back on to the table and assumed a sixty-nine position.

Charlie immediately went to work on her sopping pussy with his lips and tongue. T'Pol gave the tip of his cock a leisurely kiss, then slowly kissed her way down his cock to his aching balls. The touch of her tongue on his balls felt like and electric jolt traveling through them. Charlie groaned in pain and frustration. He couldn't believe that after all this time she was going to tease him. Not that he didn't enjoy a slow teasing blowjob, he just wasn't in the mood for that after three hours of being erect in the shuttle and four hours being tied down and used as a human dildo.

He tried to speak to voice his complaint but T'Pol lowered her sex on his mouth and silenced him. He had no choice but to endure the tortuously slow blowjob she wanted to give him.

For twenty minutes she licked and sucked his raging hard on and swollen balls. He didn't understand why she tortured him like this. The part about needing him erect for a long time made some sense, but there was no reason not to let him cum now. He sucked her clitoris between his lips and trapped it there. Then he flicked it with his tongue. T'Pol shuddered in climax yet again.

She started sucking his cock feverishly now. Without that goddamned ring over his balls he couldn't have taken this kind of a blowjob for more than two minutes. In his current state of arousal, he couldn't take it five seconds. He bucked and moaned.

He felt T'Pol's fingers massaging his balls and the powerful suction from her mouth. He was losing consciousness from the strain of being so stimulated, for so long, without relief. Then he felt the pressure loosen on his scrotum as the goddamned ball ring separated into two halves and fell on the mattress with a 'plop'.

It took his tortured genitals a few seconds to realize they were free then his balls pulled up tightly against his body so quickly he was sure he heard them make a 'snap' as they moved. His back arched and lifted her in the air. He strained hard against his bonds, chafing his wrists and ankles. The head of his cock enlarged just a bit more as the first gush of his cum sprayed into T'Pol's mouth. She continued playing with his balls and sucking him vigorously. T'Pol's pussy pressing against his face muffled Charlie's screams, but she could feel the vibration between her legs.

T'Pol tried hard to swallow his semen as fast as he ejaculated, but she could not. She swallowed as much as she could, but she'd underestimated the volume of his ejaculate. His penis fired at least ten jets of hot seed into her mouth before it stopped. It continued jerking in orgasm, but it had run out of semen. Then she did the first thing she'd done exclusively for Charlie's pleasure all day. She continued sucking his cock until it went completely limp in her mouth.

She let his limp organ drop from her mouth and asked, "Does this feel good?" as she continued massaging his testicles.

"Yes, T'Pol. It feels great," he said rather weakly.

T'Pol wanted to swallow all of his semen so she licked up what had splattered on his body, continuing the massage of his testicles. As she licked semen from the smooth mound above his penis she was glad that she'd removed his pubic hair. It would have been much more difficult to retrieve his semen from hair than from smooth skin.

T'Pol finished licking up the semen and got off the bed. She stood near the head and caressed Charlie's face with her hand.

"Thank you, Lieutenant. You've done me a great service. The pon farr is weakened now and will soon be gone for another seven years."

"Your welcome, T'Pol, but until we get back to the Enterprise, please call me Charlie."

"As you wish, Charlie. I will require your services again to completely subdue the pon farr. Shall I leave your restraints in place or are you willing to attempt to help me without them?"

"Please, T'Pol. Remove them," he said enthusiastically.

"Do I have your word that you will allow me to restrain you again if that is what I require?"

"Yes, T'Pol. You have my word."

T'Pol released him without another word. She even rubbed his ankles and wrists for him. The restraints were designed not to injure, but Charlie had pulled against them so hard that there was some tingling pain in his extremities.

"I suggest we both shower and then resume in my quarters," said T'Pol.

"Very good, T'Pol. Shall we shower together? It can be quite erotic."

"If that would please you then we can share the shower, Charlie."

Charlie and T'Pol both squeezed in the small shower. T'Pol began soaping herself up.

"Excuse me, T'Pol, but perhaps you'd allow me to wash you?" asked Charlie.

T'Pol raised one eyebrow quizzically, "Is there a logical reason for that?"

"No, Ma'am. It's not logical at all but it sure does feel good. I wash you while you wash me. If you don't like it, we can stop."

"Very well," said T'Pol as she rubbed her soapy hands and Charlie's broad shoulders.

Charlie soaped up T'Pol's body slowly and carefully. He spent much longer washing her tits than he needed to. He wanted to touch every inch of her smooth skin. T'Pol was finding this arousing and by the time she got to Charlie's penis, she discovered that he found it arousing as well. He was fully erect.

"If I wash your penis, will you ejaculate?" she asked?

"That depends on how long you wash it. Do it quickly and I can probably control myself," said Charlie with a smile.

T'Pol squatted down and washed his cock and balls then moved on to his legs. When she was finished, Charlie squatted down and washed the lower half of her body. He'd just touched her bare tits with his hands for the first time a moment ago and now he got to touch her lovely, hairless pussy with his hands for the first time too. T'Pol gasped and spread her legs wide. He rinsed her and gave her several long, slow licks from the bottom of her slit to the top. T'Pol wanted him to continue but he stood.

"Turn around and I'll wash your back," said T'Pol.

"I know a better way to wash backs," said Charlie as he pressed his body against hers and reached behind her.

anteros
anteros
534 Followers