Pon Farr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

Charlie screamed in pain and frustration as his balls tried even harder than ever to spill their load. Then he heard T'Pol let out a high-pitched little scream of her own as another climax overcame her. She hadn't forgotten her promise and she quickly released the ring. Charlie's balls strained, his cock pumped and his ass squeezed her finger as great gobs of cum erupted.

T'Pol squeezed his balls harder and worked his prostate over with her finger as she shouted, "Cum for me, Charlie! Give it all to me! Don't stop! Keep pumping and cumming until you are dry!"

Charlie didn't have to be reminded that he'd promised to cooperate. His cock pumped and pumped and pumped. He felt the first few jets ejaculate, but he was pretty sure the twenty or so that followed were dry. He didn't care. He just kept pumping until his cock went completely limp.

T'Pol put her arms around him and squeezed him tightly. Her pussy continued to massage his flaccid cock.

"Thank you, Charlie. You've made my first day of pon farr a pleasant one."

He was barely conscious, but hearing that sobered him quickly.

"First day? I thought pon farr only lasted one day."

"Normally it does, Charlie. You've helped me weaken it, but you don't produce as much semen per day as a Vulcan male and the chemical compound I require is not as concentrated either. If you can ejaculate three times a day, it will still take three, perhaps even four days to completely get through it," explained T'Pol.

"We've been at it all day and you've only let me ejaculate twice, T'Pol," said Charlie.

"I'm aware of that. I still need more semen from you but I doubt you have much left. A couple of hours of stimulation should replenish the supply," said T'Pol. "Now where is the ring?"

anteros
anteros
538 Followers