Pon Farr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

"This is more efficient. We save time by washing each other's backs at the same time," T'Pol remarked.

It also allowed Charlie to give T'Pol a long, deep kiss. T'Pol returned it willingly as they washed each other's backs. Charlie spent a long time feeling T'Pol's exquisite ass. It wasn't very big but he'd never felt a finer one. They were both aroused by Charlie's big hard cock rubbing on T'Pol's body.

Charlie eventually hit the rinse button and gentle sprays of hot water came from the top and from every wall. Then he hit 'dry' and powerful fans blew warm air across their bodies. They were both dry in less than a minute. T'Pol was getting incredibly horny and she felt the pon farr getting stronger.

"To sickbay, Charlie, quickly! I need you again," T'Pol demanded.

"But I thought we were going to resume in your quarters?"

"We will, but first I need to remove that distasteful hair from your back. It will only take a minute and then we'll go to my quarters."

Five minutes later they were in T'Pol's quarters, standing face to face with their tongues playing in each other's mouths and their hands on each other's butts.

"I need you, Charlie. Let me put the Venerian ring on you," said T'Pol.

"We don't need it, T'Pol. Let me show you how human's make love. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

"I need to have several orgasms, Charlie. If I don't the pon farr will control my mind again."

"I can give you orgasms, T'Pol. Lie back on the bed. Let me show you."

T'Pol had her doubts, but she was still in control and willing to give Charlie a chance to pleasure her without the Venerian ring. If he failed, she would insist on putting it on him. If he still refused, she'd hold him to his promise and bind him again. Then she'd put the ring on him and do whatever she wished to satisfy her needs. She didn't want to think of what might happen if he reneged on his promise. A sexually frustrated Vulcan could be very dangerous.

Turn over, T'Pol. Let me help you relax. She turned face down on the bed. Charlie straddled her hips and started massaging her neck. T'Pol was able to relax enough to enjoy it. She was still producing the pheromones that enhanced Charlie's desire and feeling his testicles brushing against the crack of her ass was increasing hers. Still, she was in control enough to let him continue. She'd be patient as long as she could.

He leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck as he massaged her shoulders. He kissed her shoulders softly as he massaged her back, kissed her shoulders as he massaged her tight bottom and kissed the smooth, firm globes of her bottom as he massaged her legs.

T'Pol was truly enjoying the erotic massage but she wanted, she needed much more. She was becoming impatient.

"Turn over and I'll do the front," said Charlie.

T'Pol turned over and saw him kneeling at the foot of the bed, his erection not pointing straight out, but up a few degrees. She licked her lips as she stared at it. She wanted him now, but she would let him continue this until she couldn't wait any longer. Then she'd have her way with him.

He massaged each foot in turn. T'Pol closed her eyes and moaned softly. Her feet were an erogenous zone and he seemed to know exactly how to rub them. Her nipples became harder and her pussy moistened.

He massaged and kissed his way up her long, smooth legs just as he had the moved down the backside of her legs. He deliberately avoided touching her sex. He kissed and licked within an inch of her hot slit, and she spread her legs to accommodate him, but he didn't give her what she was really craving.

"I don't need to be teased, Mr. Day. I need sexual satisfaction," snapped T'Pol as he kissed her flat belly.

"And you shall have it, T'Pol. I'm almost finished with the massage," he said as his hands and mouth found her splendidly shaped breasts.

T'Pol moaned and pushed her smooth mound into his body as he squeezed her breasts with his hands and sucked a hard brown nipple into his mouth. She was unsuccessful in getting enough clitoral stimulation to bring her to climax, but he certainly did know how to handle her breasts for maximum effect.

He moved up slowly, kissing her chest, throat, chin and then finally her lips. They kissed long wet tongue kisses while his rock hard organ and heavy balls were touching her pubic mound. She moved her hips again, this time getting more stimulation and stimulating his cock in return.

Charlie groaned. He was tremendously excited. His balls were aching for relief again. He tried to guide his cock into her sopping pussy without using his hand. He missed only once and he felt T'Pol's hand guide it inside her. He lost control and started pounding into her furiously.

T'Pol pushed his shoulders back hard demanding, "Get off of me, Mr. Day!"

Charlie, insane with pheromone-enhanced lust didn't hear her as he pounded away, seconds from climax.

T'Pol pulled his hips tight against her with her strong hands. He tried to thrust again and she dug her nails into his rump and quickly rolled so that she was now on top of him. He continued to thrust his hips so T'Pol decided to put an end to this unacceptable behavior now. She reached up and pinched him at the junction of his neck and shoulder.

"Owww!" screamed Charlie as his erection deflated rapidly. He snapped back to sanity instantly.

"Control yourself, Lieutenant!" demanded T'Pol. "There is no way you can satisfy me if you ejaculate again right now."

"Damn, T'Pol, that hurt!" Charlie complained.

"You are fortunate that you are not unconscious. If I'd applied just a bit more pressure, you would be. You were trying to reach orgasm as quickly as possible. That is not acceptable. Vulcan women need more time to be sexually satisfied so you must not be selfish. I'm going to retrieve the Venerian ring. She quickly got out of bed and left the room.

When she came back she said, "I don't blame you for your lack of self-control. You are being exposed, even immersed, in the pheromones of a Vulcan female. Even a Vulcan male would lose control, but as I explained earlier, a Vulcan male can maintain his erection through multiple orgasms. You can not so the only logical course of action is to put this on you."

She showed him the two halves of the ring before she pulled his balls to the bottom of his scrotum and snapped the device on just below his cock. The LEDs all turned green and the halves were so finely machined that Charlie couldn't see a seam where they joined.

He wasn't happy that the device was back on his scrotum, but he did promise to cooperate with T'Pol and this is how she wanted it. He realized that she wasn't being a bitch. She truly needed to insure that he didn't cum and thus lose his erection before she was finished with it. He also knew that his lust had overcome his logic a few minutes earlier. His long exposure to T'Pol, with her lovely face, stunning body and aromatic pheromones had caused his literal temporary insanity.

"Are you going to tie me down, T'Pol," he asked, resigned to keep his word and allow it if she asked.

"I don't think that is necessary, Charlie. We both may enjoy the experience more if your hands are free. If your behavior or performance are not satisfactory, I will bind you again as we agreed."

"Thank you, T'Pol."

"No gratitude is necessary. I should thank you for I am only pursuing the most logical course of action and you may be saving my life. Even if I'd survived the pon farr without you, the drug therapy is a very unpleasant process. This method of coping with pon farr is pleasurable. Shall we resume?"

Charlie nodded his head and T'Pol reached for his cock, which was already about three-quarters erect again. A couple of gentle strokes with her hand and he was hard and ready. T'Pol squeezed his cock to test the firmness of the erection and used her other hand to stroke his balls. It didn't take long for her to determine that he was more than adequately aroused for her needs.

She pushed him back on the bed and straddled his hips. She used her hand to guide his manhood into her. She sat straight up and bounced up and down. Charlie reached up and squeezed her breasts with his hands. Even though he was again prevented from cumming, it was certainly more pleasant to have the use of his hands while she used his body.

T'Pol's tight pussy was trying to suck him dry and Charlie could feel the burning itch of an impending orgasm within three minutes. He didn't try to cum. He knew he couldn't. He also knew that this feeling of an orgasm being only a stroke or two away was likely to intensify and be there for a couple of hours.

T'Pol lowered her face and kissed him. Her tits were mashed against his chest making it impossible for Charlie to squeeze them with his hands. He moved them back to her divine ass. Her ass was not large. The cheeks fit in his hands like they were made to fit. He could feel her soft, smooth skin and her strong muscles working just below the perfect amount of feminine padding.

He felt his balls pull up and his cock start twitching like he was cumming. He was all too familiar with this sequence of events. It was a bit painful having this type of a false orgasm. He didn't get any relief from it. No semen was ejaculated and it didn't get the feeling of pleasure he got from an orgasm. All he got was a shooting pain through his balls. His cock stopped twitching after a minute and the pain in his balls slowly subsided.

Every few minutes the process would repeat. His balls pulled up, his cock twitched and the pain stabbed into his balls. The only thing that changed was that each time the pain was a little more intense and it would subside to a dull ache that also was a little worse each time.

T'Pol would kiss him deeply for a few minutes then decide to offer her breasts to his mouth. He anxiously took them in his hands and put his mouth on one nipple then the other. He loved the feel of a woman's nipple in his mouth and her tits in his hands. Each time she did this he would experience what he was thinking of as a false orgasm within a couple of minutes. It hurt, but it was worth it to him. His lust overcame the negativity of the pain.

She sat up and leaned back again, using her thighs to move herself up and down on his throbbing rod. She stopped moving her hips and reached behind her to give his balls a squeeze. The sensation was pleasurable and painful at the same time. Had his balls not already been aching the sensation would have been purely pleasurable. He had still another false orgasm. She squeezed and fondled his balls through the entire thing. This not only increased the pain in his balls but also doubled the length of time his cock twitched.

He didn't plead with her. He knew that wouldn't do any good. She wanted to be fucked good, hard and for a long time. He was going to do it no matter how much his balls ached. He decided to take the initiative. He couldn't cum now so he didn't think she would stop him. He thought right.

The next time T'Pol leaned forward he rolled her on to her back and picked up where he'd left off before she put the Venerian ring back on him. He drove his cock into her like a piston. His balls slapped her ass at the bottom of each thrust. T'Pol looked crazed. Her eyes were narrowed into an angry scowl and her mouth seemed to be frozen wide open, yet she didn't attempt to stop him.

T'Pol wrapped her long legs around his waist and put her hands on his ass and encouraged him to pound into her faster and harder. She dug her nails into his skin, the pain dulling the increasing pain in his sensitive balls.

T'Pol started to wail in climax. She pulled his hips down and held them as she writhed to create friction on her clit. Eventually she stopped moving her hips but Charlie could still feel the spasms in her pussy as it sucked at his twitching cock.

Ten minutes went by before she said, "Let me up, Charlie. I want to do something else."

Charlie withdrew his distended organ from her and rolled on his side. T'Pol moved to a large overstuffed chair and patted the seat.

"Sit here," she said.

Charlie sat in the chair. T'Pol sat in his lap facing away from him. She was limber enough to place one leg over each arm of the chair then she raised herself from his lap by pushing down with her legs. She took his tortured hard-on in her hand and lowered her pussy on to it. When she bottomed out she rose up again and dropped hard again and again.

Charlie hadn't ever tried this position but he was enjoying it. It only took a few seconds for him to realize that he could reach around her and explore her body with his hands. He placed one on her flat stomach and the other went to work on her beautiful tits. She moaned her approval with everything he did, but when he dropped his hand from her stomach to her clit, she seemed to go wild. She had another orgasm almost immediately.

Charlie felt that this was a long one coming on. Her breathing slowed, her muscles relaxed and she sunk down on his cock. She was no longer moving her hips but her pussy was convulsing and squeezing his rigid organ. His cock twitched in response. There was some pain for Charlie but there was some intense pleasure too.

Charlie continued to rub T'Pol's clitoris with one hand and play with her tits with the other. He kissed her neck and shoulders. T'Pol sighed her approval but her body was limp against him. Charlie's heart was racing and he was sweating. T'Pol's pussy was amazing. He was buried completely inside yet her muscle contractions made it feel like his cock was being stroked and sucked.

Charlie's balls strained to release their load and his cock pumped in unison with his balls straining against the ring. During his few completely lucid moments, where the lust wasn't completely overwhelming him, he wondered how the damned ring worked. His balls pulled up, his cock twitched like it was cumming but he got absolutely no relief. Each time he attempted to cum, it hurt a little more.

He wondered exactly how the mistresses on Veneris Prime used this device to punish their slaves. Did they just put the device on them and forget about it? Or did they torment them by teasing them endlessly when there was no way they could get relief? He wondered if Venerian women's pussies could milk the cock of their males for two hours straight and if a Venerian male could maintain an erection that long.

Charlie lost these thoughts when T'Pol reached down and grabbed his tortured balls again. From the increase in the pressure her pussy exerted when it squeezed his cock and the subsequent shudder of T'Pol's entire body as she reached climax, he assumed that playing with his balls turned her on. It turned him on too, despite the pain.

It had been close to an hour since she'd relaxed. That was over now. She resumed bouncing up and down on his shaft while playing with his balls. Unfortunately for Charlie this resulted in some pretty rough treatment of his balls and the pain was occasionally intense. Still, his state of incredible arousal didn't allow his cock to soften or even to stop trying to pump something out.

T'Pol climaxed again and got off the chair when she was finished. She had a broad smile on her face when she took Charlie's hand and led him back to the bed. She pulled him on top of her as fell back on the bed.

She took his head in her hands and insisted on kissing him deeply for several minutes. Charlie's cock was still as hard as steel, but at least he wasn't getting any direct stimulation and avoided that pain of the false orgasms. T'Pol said nothing as she broke their kiss. She simply pushed down on the top of his head. Charlie took the hint and kissed her throat. She continued pushing and he moved quickly down to her tits. She allowed him to linger there for a minute or so, then pushed him down again. Charlie loved the way her flat stomach looked and felt so he kissed his way down, taking his time despite her hand pressing him down. He eventually got where she really wanted him.

Charlie kissed all around her wet shiny outer lips then put his tongue just inside and moved it slowly from the bottom of her slit to the top and back down again. He repeated his several times causing T'Pol to moan in pleasure. She spread her legs as wide as she could to allow him better access.

Charlie spread her lips with his fingers. He could see her pink inner folds. Her sex looked completely human, but he knew there were differences. As much as he'd enjoyed cunnilingus in the past, T'Pol's intoxicating scent and taste were far more erotic than any human woman he'd tasted. He pushed his tongue as deep into her hot vagina as he could then replaced it with a finger. T'Pol's pussy clamped down on it and squeezed. He started fucking her with his finger.

He could see just the tip of her clitoris slightly protruding from its protective hood. He touched it with his tongue. T'Pol jumped and her pussy squeezed his finger even tighter. Charlie started concentrating on her clit with his tongue. T'Pol moaned and had another shuddering climax. Charlie felt her hands on the side of his head. She wanted more.

Charlie continued to finger fuck her, now with two fingers. He used his other hand to pull her lips apart and pull the hood back from her swollen clit. He sucked the tender nub between his lips and sucked. When T'Pol's breathing told him she was about to climax again he held the suction, trapping her clit between his lips as he licked the tip of it vigorously.

T'Pol bucked and came so hard that if she hadn't been pulling Charlie's head into her sex with her hands, she may have knocked him off the bed. She then pulled him by the hair until her mouth met his. She tasted her own juices on his lips and tongue.

"Fuck me, Charlie! I want you to cum inside me!" demanded T'Pol.

"I can't cum with the damned ring on, T'Pol. How do I get it off?"

"You can't take it off. It is programmed to only respond to my touch," she answered.

Charlie rapidly moved his hips up so that he was straddling T'Pol's chest and she could reach the wring and remove it. She didn't touch the ring. Instead she grabbed his cock and pulled it to her mouth. She raised her head and started sucking him.

"T'Pol, please! I can't cum until you remove the ring!"

T'Pol ignored him and held his dick in her hand while she teased and sucked the purplish, swollen head. As if to intensify his torture, she used her other hand to cup his balls.

"T'Pol, please!" he pleaded.

She ignored his pleas for several minutes. She was fascinated by the way his balls moved, the head of his penis swelled and then twitched rapidly just like it did when he climaxed in her mouth a few hours ago, but without ejaculating. She made him do this three times before she decided to give him his reward and also collect the semen she needed.

She pressed her breasts together and massaged his cock between them as she said; "I want you to take me like you did before I put the ring back on you."

"Then take off this damned ring so I can," he insisted.

"Not yet, Charlie. I want us to experience simultaneous climaxes. You will climax seconds after the ring is removed. I will remove it when my climax begins."

Charlie, realizing that this was the first real chance he had at cumming in the last two or three hours, didn't hesitate to press his raging hard on against her sex. T'Pol guided him in with her hand. Her arm was long enough to reach around his leg and play with his balls as he fucked her hard and fast. T'Pol was grunting in pleasure at the bottom of each stroke.

It took fifteen minutes and several false orgasms before Charlie could sense T'Pol building to another orgasm. She started squeezing his balls harder and licked a finger on her other hand. To his surprise, she was lubricating it for his comfort. He discovered this as she pushed it into his ass and found his prostate.

anteros
anteros
538 Followers