All Comments on 'Seeing Sophie'

by sophia jane

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finally!

Thank you so very much for finally writing something sexy but....no, BECAUSE it is very human, very dear, very alive, and real, and fun, and intelligent.

TxRadTxRadover 16 years ago
Welcome back

Intelligent, honest, sexy. Real as life.

Damned good job and I can see you in the whole thing.

<3 Tx

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 16 years ago
Beautiful

Great story. Wonderful writing, so evocative! You paint a very vivid picture with your words, SJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Need more!

Need some more of this couple. Your story is a pleasure to read. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

This was a great story. The characters were great although flipping back and forth between points of view was a little confusing. Can't wait to read more.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 16 years ago
~~~

Simply wonderful. Great characters, super story and beautifully written. SJ, a really enjoyable piece - thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful story- nice writing

Congratulations! You write a beautiful story. The characters are real and interesting and the plot is wonderfully developed. I don't know any Bi Women but I'm beginning to think,based on my limited experience, that Bi woman write extremely well.

60 year old George

BelegonBelegonover 16 years ago
Welcome back, baby...

It was wonderful to read this. I enjoyed the characters and the situations, although I must admit that I, like Tex, couldn't help but picture you. I hope you don't mind. *wink*

I really hope the feedback and the validation feed your muse. I want more from you.

~photoguy~~photoguy~over 16 years ago
wow, awesome !!

what a great story .. so real, excellent dialogue, and I luv how you switch POV .. when can we xpect part 2 ??

TarakinTarakinover 16 years ago
Captured me

Captured me and never let me go again. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved It

Nicely written, wonderfully told. I was riveted. Your story was interesting, stimulating and sexual. Sophie is a woman of any man's dreams. Is Sophie you, Sophia Jane?

fifty5fifty5about 16 years ago
I knew I loved you!

Great story, SJ.

I just wish it were longer. A few more twists and turns before the final emotional consummation.

Of course, you may have that lined up for future episodes. I hope so.

Whether or not, you deserve that prize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

Thank you, I read it and sported wood.

FelixFFelixFalmost 16 years ago
very, very good!

keep on writing!

Felix

roveroneroveroneover 10 years ago
LOVED IT

Love strong smart women, very hot, too....

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Fine writing

about real people. I wondered at first about the first-to-third person switch, but it worked. A most accomplished piece. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No

Lost on painting of male lovers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous