All Comments on 'Uni's Annual Clothing Drive'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
KatLadyKatLadyalmost 20 years ago
This story was not lame!

I think Wishfulthinking just opened up another can of worms cause I'm wanting a chapter 2 of this story!

That is, of course, once she's off her break ;)

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Never disappointed

You just keep pumping out the classics, time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bravo!

Another excellent story! This was cute and tender!

Black TulipBlack Tulipalmost 20 years ago
Sighhh

I wish my first time had been like this.

Sweet and sexy.

psychocatblahpsychocatblahalmost 20 years ago
Awww!

It's just so sweet, although I kind of wondered if that cheerleader was trying to get with him. *kicks her*

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 20 years ago
Wow...nice

I was a cheerleader but my first time was nothing like this. Too hot!

LKinkoLKinkoalmost 20 years ago
Yes!!!

Another hot story. Love it! Very cute!

cloudycloudyalmost 20 years ago
I'm with Cookie!

I wish my first time had been like this, too! Not lame...not lame at all - very sweet and sexy.

Helpless_DesireHelpless_Desirealmost 20 years ago
Once again...speachless

Once again you're stories have caught me off-guard and taken me away to a place I only visit in my dreams. The sensations, and words, and the style of writing is incredible! C'est magnifique! *mWaHz*

oggbashanoggbashanalmost 20 years ago
Great scenario

I liked the scene setting for this story and the tension between the two of them.

Conflict always adds to a story and you handled it beautifully. Congratulations.

Og

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sexy Story

Very sexual story nicely drawn out and described. Made me wish I was that age again! Thank you.

Dana GallagherDana Gallagheralmost 20 years ago
I loved it!

You truly deserve to win this contest, this was a great story. I am so glad to see a story where a virgin has sex for the first time and it actually hurts as all women know it does, instead of like the men's version where they distract the virgin and slide it in with no trouble. Though I wish my first time had been as hot as this, instead of two inexperienced fools fumbling around together. Thanks for an enjoyable read! Shall remember your name for more interesting reads in the future.

storkschampagnestorkschampagnealmost 20 years ago
i'm in awe

awesome story. great build up. one can only hope to be as good a writer as you undoubtedly are.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful Wishful

A great opening, good build up, and a nice ending. In all, a well-written fun read. Keep up the good work.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

wishfulthinkingwishfulthinkingalmost 20 years agoAuthor
From the author:

Hope you have a fab nude day 2004! Thanks for all who read, voted or left a public comment on my comp entry, WT.

EpheEpheover 19 years ago
:)

This has a sweet quality in it... and the sex was great. I really think you should write a book. This is so... dear. Hoping for a sequel.

Rock on ;)

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkabout 19 years ago
Sexy and romantic

Very nice story. Young love and passion. *siiiigh*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Um, two words...

...safe sex?! Loved the story, but would have loved it more if I didn't have to worry that sweet Adam would give our heroine god-knows-what...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hottt

loved it- so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I think....

I think you should continue with the story....and not just end it where its at...other than that I LOVED IT!!!!!...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You are sexy...

...and I know that because your writing is sexy! Great job hon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sexy!

This is definitely one of the hotter stories I've read on Lit. You should write novels. I would be a definite fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I LIKE

It really was so sweet and I love to hear things like this sometimes! When its been a long bad day then this is perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I liked it but...

All of this person's writings have the same black haired, green eyed guy, and the same sayings of 'little one'. While the girl is always blonde haired... three stories have had a Kate in them so far, it makes it hard to relate and delve into the story when all I think about during a new one is the old one, which makes me end up losing intrest in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As a Sydney Uni student...

I wholeheartedly approve, although I wonder what you mean by 'football'. Great story though.

SxyJenn2SxyJenn2over 12 years ago
Your are my new fav. :)

I read through all of your Novice chapters (& I'm normally not a chapter reader on here) and like many, I anxiously await what comes next. I also decided to try this short story of yours. I'm very drawn to your writing style, plenty of details but not too "wordy" in descriptions that it detracts from the pace of the story. I very much look forward to reading (& admittedly pleasuring myself at times) the rest of your work and anticipate the continuation of Novice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

The story was extremely awesome...the way it progressed, the characters, the ending, everything, just mind blowing. Truly, I loved it!

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
i like this type of story.

Ian so tired of the rough, forced, etc stories that most writers put on this site.

This storyline has a good flow, the people are believable, and it has a very cute ending. Thanks. v

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous