100% Pure Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her fingers lightly up and down his shaft. Matt felt the thrill of her touch ripple up his body. "Dressed like that, I'm sure I won't be the only one "having fun"," he said.

"You think I might be able to score some action?"

"Seeing you in that dress makes me want to come up and join you."

"Why don't you? It's only a bit over an hour away."

"Tell you what," Matt said. "If things aren't going to plan up there by Saturday, let me know and I'll drive up."

"You might be too busy yourself," Susan smirked.

"That's just for tomorrow night," Matt replied.

"You might all kick on over the weekend."

Matt looked doubtful "Maybe. We can always hope, I guess."

Susan smiled. "Who's the "we"? You and him?" she gave Matt's penis a squeeze.

"Yeah, we're a team. What he wants, I want to."

"Oh, really, " Susan arched an eyebrow. She climbed more fully onto the bed and straddled his legs. With one hand she pulled aside her panties and lowered her slit within striking distance of his cock.

"And what does he, er, I mean you, want right now?" She pulled his penis towards her and ran the head through her bush.

"I think...I mean he thinks...he should blow a load inside you right now."

Susan worked the head down into her slit. "Mmmm, I dunno...."

Matt was breathing more heavily. "We should send you off with a good hard rooting. You'll be away nearly three days, you know!"

"Yes, poor me," Susan sighed. She ran the tip over and around her clit and felt her need begin to grow deep within her sex. "Poor lonely old me. All on my own in a foreign city. Whatever shall I do?"

Matt sat back. His balls had tensed up and he could feel his cock throb against the constraints of her hand.

"Yes, perhaps I do need a nice send-off from my husband." She pointed him further down and teased him around her entrance. It was slick with juices flowing freely from both of them. "Besides, when you have your visitors tomorrow night - we wouldn't want you to go off half-cocked, now would we?"

As Susan said the word "cocked", she grasped him tightly and thrust him inside her. They both gasped in pleasure. Soon she was completely impaled upon him and he was grasping her waist, bucking his pelvis upwards, driving his pole as deeply inside her as he could.

Later, as his spent cock slipped from her, a full load of creamy white cum leaking with it, Matt uttered dozily, "You're such a sexy fuck."

Susan looked down and kissed him gently on the forehead. "So are you," she whispered, and went to clean herself up.

**************************************************

During the registration and then later through the afternoon talks, Susan found herself checking out the other delegates for potential interest. There were not many men present but she didn't really care about that. In her heart she was mostly checking out other women. And she could hardly believe that she was doing it, but it felt all naughty and sent occasional tingles through her body.

There were definitely several very attractive women at the conference. The problem was, she realised, how to tell if they were that way inclined at all. One certainly can't reliably tell another's gender sexual preference just by looks. One thing she could control however, was her own availability. Looking around the room, she was pleased to note that she had dressed more provocatively than pretty much anyone else. She surreptitiously slipped off her wedding ring and put it away in her handbag. She decided it could stay there for the duration of the conference.

Her dinner table didn't seem to offer much scope for excitement. There were two guys who seemed more interested in talking football than engaging with anyone else at the table. The conversation amongst the women was a predictable mix of work, husbands and children. Mostly the latter.

During the after dinner drinks session though, Susan managed to find herself chatting to a teacher of her own age and a young attractive presenter. Her name was Amy, and Susan had admired her whilst she was on the stage. And not just for her looks. Her research topic had been very engaging, and the conversation now was just as lively.

Soon the other teacher made an excuse for an early night. Susan and Amy took their drinks to some armchairs away from the bar that was a little more quiet. They made some polite conversation for a while.

"Was it easy to get a few days off?" Amy enquired. "You're not married I see," and she nodded towards Susan's left hand.

Susan looked her calmly in the eye. "Not for this week I'm not".

It was silly, she thought, but her heartbeat accelerated just saying that. Amy smiled and her green eyes twinkled with mischief. "Oh, I see!" She scanned the room. "Not a lot of men to choose from though."

Whether it was the alcohol or not, Susan felt remarkably bold, replying "Why limit yourself in that way?"

Amy sat back in her chair and regarded Susan carefully now, the smile still playing on her lips. Susan's mouth went dry. Amy certainly didn't seem shocked by the suggestion. In fact she seemed rather pleased even. Blood pounded in Susan's ears as the seconds ticked by whilst Amy seemed to be sizing her up. Part of her couldn't believe what she had just implied. More than that, did she even dare to hope for an actual positive response? She tried to swallow, her heart rising in anticipation. Surely if Amy wasn't interested at all she would would have make that quite clear immediately.

At last Amy leaned forward in her chair. She came closer and closer. Susan thought for a moment she might being coming in to kiss her. She tried to stay calm. But Amy tilted her head to one side in order to whisper into Susan's ear.

"My room. Half and hour. On the dot. Room 540."

Suddenly Amy was standing. "Don't be late," she said, her tone commanding, the smile now totally absent. Then she twirled on her heels and was gone.

Susan was left stunned. She couldn't believe her luck. Her heart was hammering - hoping that this was indeed what she hoped it was. Now that an opportunity to be with another woman was possibly presenting herself, she was filled with excitement, but a few doubts niggled away at still.

Was this really her? Was this what she really wanted? It was hard to throw off several decades of heterosexuality without a few second thoughts it seemed. That small part of her mind wanted to back out, to not even show up at Amy's room. But how could she face Amy again at the conference for the next 2 days? What would she say to her? What excuse could she give? And more importantly, what real excuse could she give to herself for not following through with something she so clearly had been wanting for a while now?

Her mind reached back and began to re-live some of those delicious few hours with Jinx and Clara. Susan realised that she desperately wanted to experience something like that again. And soon! Her pussy was dripping with anticipation. She decided that she would definitely take a few chances in order to satisfy the desires pent up inside her.

Susan's lips were dry, her throat parched. She ordered another drink to help steel her resolve. She nervously downed it pretty short order. She checked her watch. 10 minutes had past. Her cunt was sopping just thinking about the possibilities awaiting her. She wondered whether to visit the loo for a quick clean-up or whether perhaps to turn up as she was - all wet and juicy. She wondered that if she did go to the toilet whether or not she would be able to keep her hands off her clit.

Her phone beeped with a message. Startled, her thoughts suddenly turned to Matt. He was probably checking in with her. But looking down, Susan realised it was from an unknown number. The message simply read:

3 knocks. Wear something appropriate.

And with that, all thoughts of Matt were banished as she fled back to her hotel room to change...

**************************************************

One other thing that the trip to France had done, and that was to ignite in Matt a greater interest in cooking. And that wasn't just because of the phenomenal kitchen sex he had shared with Clara!

Vanessa and Dave had initially invited Matt over to their place, but with Susan now away Matt re-arranged things so that they were coming to him for a dinner engagement. Mostly this was because Matt thought that being the host meant he was possibly better able to dictate the terms of what went on. He had recently bought a couple of "adult" games that he thought might help set the mood after dinner for some naughtiness.

He had had to hurry home from work in order to get the dinner ready, prepare the bedroom, and quickly look through the instructions of the sexy games he had bought. The doorbell rang at 10 past 7, just as he was putting the herb bread in the oven.

Vanessa looked striking with a low-cut blue dress with a hemline that left a lot of leg showing. She was wearing her long brown hair down, something Matt had rarely seen her do before. Clutching a small white handbag, she stood on the doorstep with Dave wrapping a protective (or encouraging?) arm around her.

"Sorry we're a bit late," she blurted as Matt opened the door. They both seemed a little nervous. Dave was a smallish guy - smaller than Vanessa anyway. He seemed attractive enough; thin but not muscly, he had the look of a cyclist or an athlete about him. He wore casual pants with an open collared shirt.

"No, you're not. You're right on time." Matt stood aside and welcomed them in.

"Matt, this is Dave," Vanessa said. Dave released his hold on his wife to shake Matt's hand.

"Good to meet you at last. I've heard a lot about you."

"All good I hope?" He laughed but there was a hint of unease in his question.

"Absolutely!" Matt reassured him.

They moved a bit further into the entrance hall. "We are a bit late," Vanessa said again. "The traffic was terrible."

"It's fine. What? Maybe 10 minutes? That's nothing. Besides," he said steering them into the lounge area, "The entree isn't quite ready yet. Take a seat." He gestured to the three couches that each faced a low coffee table. "Can I offer you a drink? Beer? Wine? Water?"

Dave chose a beer, whilst Vanessa took a glass of Chardonnay. Matt felt more like wine, but decided to join Dave in a beer.

"Hey, "Little Creatures" - nice choice!" Dave nodded approvingly as Matt brought the drinks in.

"I've only got Bright Ale, I'm afraid."

"Fine by me."

Soon Matt had both Dave and Vanessa chatting away happily, all nerves for the moment suppressed. At the dinner table, he had seated the husband and wife on one side, while he sat opposite. The talk at dinner was mostly about shared projects that Matt and Vanessa had worked together on, but Dave kept up with the conversation and wasn't left out at all.

To any observer it appeared a normal gathering of friends over dinner, though with a few odd touches.

During the main course, with everyone now drinking wine, Matt came around to their side of the table to refill their glasses. As he filled Dave's glass, and with attention on the wine being poured, Matt draped his other hand loosely over Vanessa's exposed shoulders. He ran his fingers gently over her skin in a very familiar manner as Dave was distracted.

As he returned to his seat, he noticed Vanessa blushing. He slipped a foot out of one shoe and then reached surreptitiously under the table to find one of Vanessa's legs. He kept up the conversation as if nothing out of the ordinary were happening, but he ran his foot up and down Vanessa's calf as he did.

He noticed her glance across at her husband and then back to him. Dave hadn't noticed anything at all and was now giving a long spiel about the latest series of Game of Thrones. Matt seemed an attentive listener but other things were on his mind as his foot climbed higher and higher up Vanessa's leg. As he reached her thigh, she opened her legs more, granting him better access. Encouraged, his toes wriggled ever upwards and were soon nestling on the fabric of Vanessa's panties.

As he curled his toes about, Matt could feel the outline of her pussy lips. He couldn't tell if she was shaven or not. He hoped to find out for sure soon enough!

Matt backed off after a quick exploration. His aim was just to tantalise and tease. He felt confident now that Vanessa had welcomed his initial advances.

Throughout dessert, half of Matt's mind was on what game to play after dinner. A quarter of his mind was on following the conversation, and the other quarter on Vanessa's actions. She was trying to emulate him by running her toes up his leg. She wasn't quite as tall as him, so her feet didn't make it to his groin without a stretch which she decided not to do at this point.

Matt led them back into the lounge for tea and coffee. As he brought the beverages out, they all were aware of a subtle shift in mood. As one hunger was filled, another rose in its place. Soft music played and Matt turned the lights down.

Before Matt could suggest a game however, it was Dave who abruptly brought up the subject everyone had thus far avoided.

"So, Matt, Vanessa tells me you and Susan are quite the adventurers. And I don't just mean travel..." He let the innuendo hang.

Matt grinned, welcoming the opening. "Yeah - I guess so. Though 2 years ago I wouldn't have thought either of us were capable," he said with a chuckle.

"So what, er, opened you to such...possibilities?" Dave inquired.

Matt pondered for a moment. "Well, speaking for myself only, I always imagined myself as the faithful monogamous spouse. Until the day I saw my previously faithful monogamous wife sucking off a big black Frenchman with cock like a bull. And then fucking him crazy."

Matt was deliberately provocative with his choice of words, and they seemed to charge up the atmosphere with sexual energy. Both Dave and Vanessa were leaning forward in their chairs. Three coffees sat forgotten on the coffee table.

It was Vanessa who spoke next. "And you didn't....get angry with her?"

Matt smiled. "It was the most fucking sexy thing I've ever seen. I felt a little betrayed, but mostly I couldn't help but be aroused. I thought my dick would burst it was that hard with excitement." He shrugged. "It's pretty hard to argue against the evidence of your own anatomy!"

Dave looked like he was about to comment, but then closed his mouth again. Matt gave a little laugh. "Of course having the guy's wife blow me may have clouded my judgment in the matter!"

They all laughed.

"But seriously," Matt continued. "I thought maybe I was a bit weird to get so turned on seeing Susan with another guy, but I've since read a lot of stories and posts. Seems like it's a turn on for a lot of guys."

He turned towards Dave. "What do you think, Dave? Weird or not?"

Dave nodded slowly. "No, no. I think I know exactly how you felt."

A silence settled on the room in which each person was aware of the throbbing of their own pulses. Matt looked across directly to Dave.Now for it,he thought. "So what's your fantasy then, Dave? I assume you have at least one?"

Dave said nothing for a moment, but his eyes flicked over to Vanessa. She sat quietly, eyes shining, hanging on how this would all turn out. Matt prodded some more. "Is it to see her with someone else? Do you ever dream of seeing her being taken by someone? Or her pleasuring someone else?"

Without taking his eyes off his beautiful wife he nodded, and a husky "yes" was almost drawn from his lips. Vanessa smiled encouragingly at him. Matt felt excited. He turned to Vanessa. "What about you? What's your fantasy?"

Her eyes flicked briefly to Matt, but then back to Dave. She said slowly and deliberately. "I want him to watch me. I want him to watch me take someone else. But I want to play with him at the same time. I want 2 cocks. I want one at each end."

She turned to face Matt. "I want to be spit-roasted."

Matt looked from one to the other. Seems like he wasn't going to need those naughty warm-up games after all.

"Shall we get to it then?" No-one moved for a moment, so Matt took charge more firmly. Turning to Vanessa he asked, "Is he hard already?" She reached over and felt his cock. Her hand then found his. "Yes."

"Come over here," he ordered her.

Vanessa squeezed Dave's hand, and he squeezed it back. "I love you," he said.

She came over to join Matt on his couch. She was trembling slightly but her eyes blazed with a dreamy desire. Matt moved closer. His left hand gently rested on her leg as he brought his head in close to hers. Then their lips melded. Once, twice, their lips met and parted briefly, then they met together for longer passionate kiss.

Matt inhaled her perfume, but his focus was almost entirely on the soft wet warmth of Vanessa's mouth. For a minute there was nothing else but that tender union of lips. Matt had pulled himself off several times in the past week with thoughts of raw savage sex with this beautiful woman, but this moment was more sweet and tender than he had imagined. His right hand moved to the side of her face, caressing her soft skin. She opened his mouth to him then, and he tongued her lips, her tongue, her teeth. As he backed off he felt her tongue come and invade his mouth and his hand went to the back of her neck, pulling her face further into his own.

Gradually though, the straining feeling in his pants intruded on his mind. He wanted more, and he knew she was ready too. He ran his left hand up her side. He came into contact with the side of her breast as he ran his hand up to her neck. As it roamed around her shoulder, he grasped the strap of her dress on that side and pulled it down her arm. He did the same with the strap on the other side. Matt opened his eyes and looked over her shoulder to the couch. Dave wasn't there!

He broke reluctantly from the kiss and swivelled his head around. Dave had just moved to another couch, one more side on to Vanessa and Matt. One which gave him a better view of the action.

Vanessa was panting slightly. Her dress had slipped down almost to her waist. A purple lacy bra still covered her breasts. Her hand slipped down to Matt's crotch. He felt it rub over the bulge that was there. Her fingers massaged and caressed, and a hungry look was in her eyes.

Dave couldn't keep his eyes off the action. Matt tried to gauge his reaction. He looked happy enough. Matt wondered how far to involve him. Perhaps just a little at this stage, he thought.

"Dave, come over and take off her bra."

This would give him an opportunity to join in from the get-go, or basically do whatever he was comfortable with. He came over and went behind his wife. They could both see the erection he was sporting. He seemed to take forever getting the clasp undone, but finally the straps went loose. Vanessa wriggled her arms and took off the bra, handing it to her husband. He retreated back to his seat with it.

Fair enough,Matt thought.I gave you a chance, mate.

Vanessa's breasts were on the smaller side of average. There were some clear tan lines, so that fact obviously didn't stop her from getting out in a bikini. Her areolae were a light pink color and were also quite small. But her nipples were mesmerizing. Large by an standard, they simply dominated her breasts. Matt stared at them and without thinking both his hands shot out to feel them. They were hard already but he felt them tighten further as his fingers twirled around them. He ran them between his thumb and fingers, then gently pulled on them, making them even more prominent.

He was about to take one in his mouth, when Vanessa reached down with both hands and began fumbling with his belt. He felt pleased that she was taking some initiative, so he backed off and let her take charge for the moment. She got the buckle free and unzipped his pants. Reaching to both sides of his waist, she pulled at his underwear. It moved a little but not enough to free his cock.