100% Pure Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually some awareness of her surroundings came seeping back. Amy backed away a little and removed her fingers and hand from Susan's cunt. Susan remained pressed up against the window gasping. Her legs had cramped a bit. She struggled a little to bring them together and still had to put a lot of her weight onto her forearms and hands.

Amy licked her fingers. "Very good, Slut. You did well."

Susan's ragged breathing began to slow but her cheeks remained ruddy. She pressed herself back a little. As she did so, she happened to look down. She had forgotten the crowd across the street over the past minute or so. The whole crowd were on their feet applauding. Susan cheeks turned a deeper red.

"Thank your audience, Slut, and then come to me."

Susan blew a kiss to the crowd, who seemed to cheer in response, then she turned her back on them.

"Sit," Amy commanded, pointing to a nearby single padded armchair. They could no longer be seen from the bar, but there was still a danger from other taller buildings opposite. Susan went and sat, waiting expectantly. Somewhere during proceedings Amy had shed her bra. She remained in high-heel boots, fish-nets and panties.

She came in close then leaned down towards Susan, her breasts jangling in front of Susan's face. "You're very eager to please, Slut." She caressed the side of Susan's face, curling some stray locks of hair behind her ear. "I like that."

Susan reflected on the other woman's comments. She had slipped into the submissive role all too easily. Was there something anti-feminist in that? Susan decided she really didn't give a fuck right now. If playing the obedient sex-thing got her the kind of orgasm she had just had, well she was sold completely. Amy seemed totally comfortable and in control of the situation, and Susan was more than happy to be led wherever Amy would take her.

Amy placed her mouth near Susan's ear. "Play with my tits as I speak to you, Slut. I know you'd like that."

Susan reached her hands up. Amy's body was too close for her to see them, but she found them easily enough. She grabbed hold with one hand each, milking them gently like udders.

"That made me very excited to see you come like that," Amy whispered. "Does hubby make you come like that at home? I bet he doesn't. There's nothing better than a woman's touch, is there? But now I'm all wet. I need someone to clean me up. Have you sucked a woman before, Slut? Because you're going to now!"

She suddenly straightened up but then put a knee on each of the armrests of the seat Susan was sitting on. She put all her weight on her knees, hoisting her body to tower over Susan, but bringing her crotch level with the trembling woman's face.

"Rip off my underwear," Amy demanded. Susan grabbed a hold of the narrowest part of Amy's panties and pulled hard. The fabric ripped asunder and Susan tossed them to the floor.

"Lick me clean, Slut."

Susan was only too happy to oblige. Amy's public region was bare - so smooth it felt recently shaven. Maybe even in the past hour or so. Susan's fingers moved over Amy's puffy mons toward her labia. The labial lips looked sensuous and inviting. Susan placed a thumb on each side and parted them. Amy wasn't exaggerating. Liquid gleamed along the length of her snatch.

Susan traced the outline of Amy's pussy with her tongue before lapping the juices she could see and feel. Licking upwards she felt the clitoral hood with the tip of her tongue and gave it a few flicks before descending again. She lapped lovingly around the opening to Amy's cunt, tasting her, teasing her. Susan had the thought to try to penetrate her with her tongue. Stiffening it as much as she could, she parted the opening and pushed in amongst the warm wet depths. She wasn't able to push very far, but it did bring her nose into close proximity with Amy's clit. Susan wriggled her head about, hoping it would translate into a nice sensation for the woman kneeling above her.

She was rewarded with a moan from Amy. Susan felt the woman thrust her pelvis into her face. It was difficult to keep her tongue stiff enough for good penetration, so Susan went back to long licks up and down, savoring the warmth, the smell, the wetness of Amy's sex.

After a while, Amy hopped off the chair and went over to the side of the bed. She opened the brown suitcase again. Susan's eyes bulged as she saw the contents. The case was brimming with all sorts of sex toys and appliances. Clearly Amy was right into this kind of kinky sex all the time!

Amy pulled out the longest dildo Susan had ever seen, a wicked smile curling around her lips. "So, what have you tried before my little Slut? And what haven't you tried?" She ran one hand slowly up and down its enormous length. "A nice conservative housewife who just happens to like lesbian sex? And quite an exhibitionist too it would seem." She pulled out some padded handcuffs. "And even a penchant for public humiliation perhaps?" She dropped the cuffs back into the case and rummaged around a bit. "Let's see what your limits are. Because I mean to stretch you, Slut. And you will love it. You'll be addicted to me before this night is through."

Amy turned from the suitcase to look at Susan who sat naked in the armchair. "Have you done dildos?"

"Yes."

"Of course you have. Vibrators?"

"Yes."

"Ben Wa Balls?"

Susan paused. "What are they?

"Anal?"

"No."

"Hmmm. Fisting?"

"What's that?"

Amy smirked. "We're going to have such a great night, Slut!" She turned her back on Susan and climbed provocatively onto the bed, a king size one Susan noted. Amy deliberately went first on all fours, giving Susan a clear view of her anus and pussy. Then she turned over and lay on her back and spread her legs wide.

"Pick up the pink vibrating dildo on top and bring it here," she commanded. Susan went to the case and saw a hot pink device with long thick curved silicone shaft and a bulbous protuberance near the base.

As she brought it over to the side of the bed Amy opened her legs wide. Her pussy gleamed invitingly. "I think you've had more of the fun than me so far. Time to even the score I think."

Susan knew what she was asking. She pressed the button near the base and felt it buzz into life, pulsations radiating into her palm. She positioned herself near Amy's legs. She ran the shaft up and down through Amy's labial lips, just like her husband liked to do with his own cock. Pressing the tip inside her, Amy moaned with pleasure. She withdrew the dildo then pressed it in again, this time a little further, just like Matt loved doing at times with her own cunt. Slowly she gathered more of Amy's juices onto the thick smooth phallus and inserted it ever further. The protuberance below was vibrating gently, and it got closer and closer to Amy's clit.

Finally, with a quick thrust Susan pushed it all the way in, thus bringing the vibration into contact was Amy's sex. She arched her back in pleasure and Susan watched her as she began contracting her pelvic muscles and rocking her hips.

Susan kept the pressure up in order to maintain the connection between the toy and Amy's clit. Amy soon began groaning with pleasure, her hands clenching fistfuls of bedsheets as the sensations coursed through her body. Susan turned up the speed and pressed even more firmly. Amy became even more vocal.

She's close to orgasm already,Susan thought.

She reached out her other hands and let her fingers run over her clean pubic area and pressed down from above. She could feel the strong vibrations from there, but clearly Amy was feeling then even more. She gasped and clutched spasmodically at the bed, crying "Yes, yes!". A strangled squeal broke from her lips that went higher and higher until, with a loud gasp, she came.

Susan rode the waves of Amy's orgasm, watching the other woman's face, ready for that moment when direct clitoral stimulation becomes too much. When she judged the time was right she turned the machine off.

She sat back, satisfied, then decided to play up the whole kinky sex angle some more. She pulled the sex aid from Amy's dripping cunt, and it was all smeared with her juices. Susan looked Amy in the eye and then licked the juices off it and playfully moaned as she did.

Amy seemed to approve. "Good little Slut. You love a woman's juices don't you?" She nodded to the toy in Susan's hand. "This one's my favorite of all. I'll let you try it too for that."

She pushed Susan roughly backwards until she now lay on the bed with Amy hovering above her. Amy spread Susan's legs slowly apart and pressed her legs up so she was forced to bend her knees. Amy moved in close between Susan's inviting open thighs. She lowered her head, bringing her face down close to Susan's snatch.

Susan felt her arousal begin to build again. Amy brought her head even closer. "What a beautiful pussy! No wonder you like to use it so much, Slut! It looks delicious." She blew gently over Susan's labia. Susan felt the breath tickle her pubic hairs, but the cool air only served to bring more heat down there.

Amy licked her lips. "Do you taste as good as you look, Slut?"

"Yes," Susan answered quickly, desperately. She felt Amy pause and added, "Yes, Miss Amy."

"Good Slut," Amy purred. She opened her mouth and her tongue emerged and curled tentatively up to Susan's clitoris. She gave it the briefest of licks before withdrawing. Susan uttered an involuntary intake of breath, then let it out slowly in a long sigh.

Amy's tongue flicked out and in again. Susan felt the torture of erotic tension rise within her. She wanted to grab Amy's head and thrust it fully into herself but she overrode the desire, preferring to let Amy have her way with her in her own good time. Besides, the slow burn was pleasurable enough in its own way!

Soon Amy's tongue emerged for good and proceeded to lick along the entire length on Susan's opening. She didn't mind Amy tonguing her entrance but every time it moved back over her clit she moaned, telling Amy clearly what she liked. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations. But Amy continued to toy with her, giving her some of the good stuff before backing off and concentrating on another nearby area for a while.

Suddenly Susan was aware of a humming noise. Amy withdrew her head a little way. Susan opened her eyes to see the vibrating dildo in Amy's hand and a wicked glint in her eyes. She spat down on the pink shaft and brought it in close. She held the tip right at Susan's entrance and paused. She turned the speed up a notch and Susan felt the vibrations slightly, even though it was barely touching her.

Susan was so wet the the shaft slipped easily between her pussy lips. With a quick thrust, Amy plunged it half-way in, bringing a surprised grunt of pleasure from Susan. Angling the toy Amy brought the vibrating segment into contact with Susan's clit. Her eyes opened wide and her head lifted off the bed. "Ohhhhh, yeeeesssss," she babbled.

Amy tilted the shaft all the way in and Susan's body began to buck, trying to accept more and more of the pleasure stick inside her. Her thighs began to clamp together but Amy forced them apart. Already significantly aroused, the direct clit stimulation built up the excitement within her rapidly. Susan was panting and thrusting her pelvis, aching for release.

Suddenly the vibration stopped, and Amy was grinning wickedly down at her.

"Not yet," she teased. "But I see you like."

"Yes. More. Please," Susan panted wildly.

"I've got something else in mind first, Slut."

Amy placed the toy on the bed and turned away back to the suitcase. Susan saw the pink vibrator just lying there so close. She felt like grabbing it and quickly switching it back on. But Amy turned back then holding what at first glance seemed like a weird necklace.

She leaned over Susan's body, reaching towards one of Susan's breasts. Susan saw with horror that one end of a metal chain had little metal teeth that were open and closing in on her nipple. She tensed. The weight of one of Amy's arms pushed down on her torso, pinning her to the bed.

"Just relax, my precious. They won't hurt. Much."

Susan felt the little teeth bite into her left nipple. She couldn't help flinching. They did hurt a bit, but not as badly as she feared. Before she could recover, Amy was attaching the other end to her right nipple. They were both hard nubs, now encased with metal clamps and joined by a loose metal chain that hung across her belly.

Looking down at herself, Susan found the view surprisingly arousing. Amy reached again into her sex stash and produced a huge long double ended dildo. Susan had never seen such a thing before, but she instantly what it was and just how it was likely to work. The idea sent little shock ways of excitement through her body, and most obviously felt now in her nipples.

The dildo was yellow and banana shaped, with studs and ridges along its curved length. Amy swivelled her body around so she sat open legged between Amy's legs. She quickly spread some lube along the length. "Not that you need any, Slut," she said as she did.

Amy fed one end of the dildo inside herself, the other end flopping out looking mildly ridiculous. The women now shuffled their bottoms closer together. "Spread yourself for me," Amy ordered. Susan parted her labia willingly and Amy moved the other end into position. Susan felt it enter and fill her delightfully. She felt each ridge and stud as it went in. They moved into a position where they were scissoring each other.

Initially there was still a little distance between the women with the middle section of the dildo showing. Amy began to thrust towards Susan and Susan reciprocated. They held hands as the pumped into each other furiously. Susan was in heaven. Since her encounters with Jinx and Carla, she had dreamt of what fucking and being fucked by another woman would be like. Fucking awesome was the answer!

Both women were grunting as they thrust eagerly into each other. Amy let go of Susan with her right hand and reached down between her legs. Susan watched, mesmerized, as Amy fingered herself. She was fascinated. She had never witnessed another woman masturbate before. The wet squelching sounds were erotic, and Susan was interested to observe any differences in technique to her own.

It was hard to concentrate on that though, because Amy's moans were reaching fever pitch. She had her eyes closed and head thrown back. Her fingers were a blur as she strummed her pussy and thrust again and again into Susan's cunt.

With a loud strangled cry, Amy came again, her breath coming a ragged gasps. Susan was again denied her own as Amy quickly pulled the dildo out of her as soon as her contractions were over.

She pulled the gleaming dildo out of herself too and smiled at Susan's evident frustration. "All in good time my little pet. Let's try something different now. Turn over. On your knees."

Susan turned and got into a doggy position. She looked over her shoulder and saw Amy attaching a strap-on dildo to herself. Once completed Amy crawled behind Susan.

Susan felt another pressure at her entrance. Again Amy pushed roughly inside with a quick thrust. Susan was so wet it slipped easily inside her. This dildo was thicker than the last one and she felt it stretching her cunt walls. Amy quickly worked up a rhythm and Susan grunted with every thrust from behind and every new penetration of her depths. With one hand Amy reached around Susan's body and pulled gently on the chain between Susan's nipple clamps. The metal teeth pulled on Susan's nipples causing pain, but as it blended with arousal emanating from her loins, the pain seemed transformed somehow into a heightened pleasure. Her nipples burned under the pull of the clamps. Susan fought the urge to call out to Amy to stop, but just gritted her teeth instead, tortured by a heady mix of pain, excitement and desire.

Amy kept up the pulling for a minute or so before backing off, but Susan's nipples continued to burn with a combination of pleasure and pain even after she backed off. The clamps were still in place. Susan closed her eyes again, focussing on the pounding her cunt was receiving.

She felt Amy moving a bit behind her and suddenly, without warning, Amy withdrew the dildo from her. Susan cried aloud in desperate disappointment but felt a whack on her right ass cheek. It shocked her and she cried aloud again in pain and surprise. She was rewarded with another whack. Turning she saw Amy holding a paddle in her hand. She hit Susan's ass again. It was painful but bearable.

"Eyes front," Amy barked. Susan did as she was told, biting down on her lip. Suddenly the blessed dildo was back inside her, and Amy was fucking her from behind again. Her hands was gently and soothingly rubbing her buttocks. They were sensitive, but the pain was not enough to be truly distracting. The burning in her nipples had now morphed into a warmth that had spread across her whole chest. Susan rested her elbows on the bed, her head down too as she pushed her ass backwards to take as much of the dildo as she could.

Every now and then the caressing of her butt cheeks would stop and Amy would give her a hard slap with the paddle. Susan moaned louder each time, the pressure in clitoris escalating each time.

"One last thing to complete the ensemble," Amy muttered mysteriously. Susan didn't stir from her position as the fucking rhythm slowed a little. The she felt something hard and warm at her anus. It didn't feel like a finger. "Just relax," Amy said, and before she really realised what was happening, something pressed inside her anus.

Susan felt her anus contract to expel the foreign object, but it firmly wedged fully inside her. "Just an anal plug, my little Slut. You'll love it."

And then the fucking and slapping of her ass picked up apace. "Play with yourself, Slut. Play with you clit. Bring yourself off!"

Susan didn't need to be told twice. She reached a hand between her legs and found her aching clit. She went crazy, slipping her fingers over her wet stiff nub as quickly and firmly as possible. The plug in her anus was initially distracting, but with a sudden shock it slipped over to actually heightening her pleasure. Before she even knew it Susan was on the brink of a massive climax.

With one final slap on her ass with the paddle, Susan arched her back and wailed. The orgasm smashed her and she almost collapsed onto the bed. She felt the contractions take control of her pussy but for the first time was aware of them in her anus too. The burning pain from her nipples seemed to be inside her ass and inside her clitoris all at once. For a full minute she thrashed on the bed, cursing and wailing and moaning.

It was several minutes more before she could stir herself again.

Amy looked impressed. "Boy, when you come, you really come, don't you, Slut? Watching you has got me all wet again."

Susan saw the anal plug then in Amy's hand. She didn't remember it coming out or when. Amy lay back again on the bed and lifted her pelvis off the covers for a moment. She slipped the plug into her own anus. She lay back again with legs akimbo.

This woman is insatiable,Susan thought. She had a flashback to France, and herself coming over and over again. She had lost times how many. Michel had done this amazing thing with his hands and fingers...

She wondered whether she could perhaps emulate it with Amy. She looked around and spotted a bottle of oil and poured it over her right hand. She ran it over Amy's public area letting it warm up. The she inserted her 3rd and 4th fingers into Amy's pussy. It felt all wet and hot and delightfully silky. She began to vigorously pump in an up and down action, rather than in and out.

Within moments Amy was writhing in delight under her touch. "That's really nice, Slut. Something different. It's very good. Keep it up."