100% Pure Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down he could see a fairly large patch of pre-cum that had seeped through them. Vanessa smiled and reached for his dick with one hand. She rubbed her thumb over the wet patch which corresponded directly with its head. Around and around she twirled her thumb. Matt couldn't help but lean back and enjoy the feeling.

Dave was sitting forward on his seat, a rapt expression on his face. Vanessa turned to him. "Shall I take it out?"

It seemed like she was trying to involve him a bit too. He made no reply, but it was clear he was finding the situation extremely arousing. Vanessa turned back to Matt and smiled coyly. "I didn't hear a "no"," she said.

Her hands pulled back the elastic band of his jocks and brought forth Mat's penis. The head glistened and for a moment it stood pointing upwards, pulsing gently. Veins stood out along the shaft as it extended to it's full proportion.

Vanessa's hands ran lightly over the surface. "Mmmmmm," she sighed aloud, either for her own benefit or for Dave's. "Ooh, that feels sooooo nice." She slowly pumped him up and down. Matt felt he couldn't agree more. "So hard. So warm," she purred. "So wet!" She smiled and again rubbed her thumb over the tip - this time spreading the liquid directly over his skin. More liquid seeped forth from the opening in response.

Matt couldn't believe how sexy this was. His erect cock was being pumped by a semi-naked woman he had been drooling over for the past few months - all while her husband sat a few feet away. Despite having fucked Susan the night before, he felt that he was in real danger of coming quite soon - and he didn't want to do that quite just yet.

He pulled her hands reluctantly from his raging hard-on and placed them on the top button of his shirt. She smiled, not seeming to mind this change of tack. She began unbuttoning her way down his shirt. Once the top few buttons were loose, she continued with one hand whilst the other began to roam around his exposed chest. His pec muscles had certainly put on a lot more definition since working-out, and Vanessa made an appreciative moan as she ran her hand over his muscles and through the small patch of soft downy hair in the middle of his chest.

Once completely open, Matt shrugged free of the shirt and tossed it onto the floor. Once again Vanessa's bulging nipples beckoned him and he couldn't resist any more. He turned to Dave who was staring at the action with rapt fascination.

"Hey, come over and show me how she likes her nipples sucked."

This time Dave had no hesitation. He came over and knelt before his wife. She placed her hands on top of his head. His mouth homed in on her right breast, opening wide to encompass as much of it as possible. Vanessa threw her head back and sighed loudly. Her hands continued to press his head against her bosom.

Matt didn't wait to watch any further but dove in to tackle her left breast. It wasn't as full as Susan's or Clara's, and he could suckle a good proportion of it into his mouth. He massaged her nipple with the flat of his tongue and he felt a hand on his own head too. Just one, so she probably had one hand on each of them. It felt slightly strange to him to be in such close vicinity to another guy's face and mouth. He didn't care particularly - it didn't really distract him too much from the pleasure to hand, but he hoped it wouldn't put Dave off either. As much as he desired spending more time with Vanessa's nipples, as long as things remained comfortable between the three of them he had all night to enjoy them.

He decided to pull away, but Dave continued to suck and lick Vanessa's breast. He even took the nipple between his teeth causing her to gasp aloud. Matt thought it time to take things further. He sat back a little and moved both of Vanessa's legs onto his lap. She responded by lying back down more on the couch. Dave kept on at her right breast, his hands now massaging the other one.

With eager fingers Matt undid Vanessa's shoes and slipped them off her feet. He rubbed them briefly but he was more interested in other things. His hands travelled up the outsides of both legs, reaching up under her dress until he found her panties. She felt his hands there and knew what he wanted . She lifted her bottom for a moment allowing Matt to slide them down and off in one fell swoop.

His hands reached again for her waist, this time bunching up her dress. This too was slid down her legs and laid in a crumpled pile on the floor. Matt parted her legs and moved in between them. Vanessa's bush was even darker than her head. Whilst she trimmed her bikini line, it seemed she didn't particularly shave as there was quite a tangle of coarse dark hair above her pubic region.

Susan had recently taken to shaving herself or leaving a very short landing strip, so Matt was a little surprised. He wasn't put off in the slightest - in fact it accentuated how different she was and made him all the more eager to explore her further.

He reached out a hand and ran his fingers through her pubes. Backwards and forwards he ran them, sometimes with fingers flat, sometimes almost scratching with his nails. Then Matt pressed the palm of his hand down over her labia, fingers curling up and down through her hair whilst applying pressure to her lips and clit.

Vanessa began to moan. Dave had turned his head so he could see some of the action whilst still suckling his wife. With libido near bursting point, Matt forced Vanessa legs apart further and lowered his head. Her cunt lips opened before him and he saw the glistening of her arousal. He avoided her pink opening and dove straight for her clit. Opening his mouth he laid the flat of his tongue right on top of it. He pressed down firmly and then gave it a little lick with the tip of his tongue, then returned to just pressure.

Vanessa arched her back and tried to squeeze her legs shut but Matt held them open. He tickled her clit again with the tip of his tongue and Vanessa moaned even more loudly. Dave had removed his mouth from her tits but had both nipples between his fingers.

Matt began licking her slit rhythmically. Vanessa's hips were bucking making things a bit more difficult. He tasted her salty juices eagerly, swallowing and licking and ever increasing the tempo. Vanessa got louder and louder. She looked at her husband wildly. "Get your gear off you fucker!"

Dave quickly stood and shed his clothes as quickly as possible - shoes, socks, pants. The moment his underwear hit the floor Vanessa was reaching for him, grabbing the base of his cock and pulling him close. She turned her head and took him deeply into her mouth.

Matt increased his licking until he was lapping as fast as he could. Vanessa was moaning around Dave's dick. She was slurping and sucking and pumping frantically. Matt could tell she was getting close. His tongue was beginning to ache but he didn't dare slow done. He reached up with his hands to pull hard on her nipples but before he quite reached them, Dave's dick popped from her mouth. Still holding him by the base, she screamed "Ah, ah, ah, ah....YES! OH - YES!!"

Finding her nipples Matt pinched hard. He kept the tonguing going as she bucked and heaved on the couch, her legs clamping around his ears.

Eventually the pressure on his head released and her panting became more ordered. Her body was trembling. "Oh God, oh fuck! Oh FUCK!" she panted, and laughed out loud for sheer pleasure. "Oh my God - that was good!" she exclaimed.

Dave smiled. Matt did too. "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" he said.

**************************************************

Susan paused before Room 540. She was exactly on time. She felt as if she was a bundle of nervous energy. The sexual hunger inside her was so unexpectedly strong it almost frightened her. She felt a tiny bit afraid that she might be unleashing something inside her that she may not be able to fully tame. She felt slightly out of control, and yet she welcomed the thrill, and joyfully embraced her desires in way she never could a couple of years ago.

She reached out and knocked three times.

The door opened almost immediately. Amy was dressed in a scarlet lace bra, panties made of some see-through mesh, stockings and high heeled black leather boots. She was holding a riding crop. Susan briefly thought that if Amy were going for the dominatrix look, she'd pretty much nailed it.

Amy stood slightly to one side to allow Susan to come in. She passed a bathroom that opened on her left and then the room opened out to a large bed, full-length windows opposite her, and a generous space between the end of the bed and a TV and desk against the right-hand wall.

Susan stopped a little way into the room. No-one had spoken, yet the room buzzed with sexual tension. Somehow Susan felt it was up to Amy to take the lead. Amy walked around in front of her, her eyes going up and down her body, appraising her.

"So you came," she said. "I thought you would." Amy lifted the riding crop and ran it down from the top of her head, then down her neck, shoulder and arm. Susan's skin tingled where it touched her. She brought it up across her stomach and circled each breast with its tip.

Amy walked behind her again whilst Susan remained rooted to the spot. "Yes, you'll do nicely indeed." Susan felt the tip of the crop drop down along her spine. With a quick flick of the wrist the crop lightly thwacked one of her butt cheeks, then immediately rubbed the area gently. Susan began to wonder just what she'd let herself in for.

She felt Amy step in close behind her and her mouth was at her ear. "I'm going to call you 'Slut' tonight, because that's what you are, aren't you? A Slut." Amy stepped back around the front to face her. "You may not think of yourself as a slut - but the truth is you came to this conference to pick up, didn't you? Guy, girl, it didn't matter, did it? Anyone who was willing to crawl between your legs." She placed the tip of the crop between Susan's calves and ran it up the inside of her right leg slowly. "And look at you now. You've just come up to the room of a complete stranger...ready to FUCK!" She spat the last word out almost viciously, and at the same time brought the crop up forcefully between her legs, bunching up her dress as it went.

Amy stepped a little closer. "Let's see how much you want it, shall we? Let's see how desperate you are, Slut?" She stepped back again and looked at Susan wickedly. "Give me your panties. If you're actually wearing any that is."

Susan's mind was in a whirl. She never in a million years expected this. She had thought they would chat politely, then progress to kissing, then slowly undress each other. And then the fun could begin. Or perhaps the polite chatting could be dispensed with. But this? She felt as if she'd stumbled onto the set of some kinky bondage film. Not really knowing what she thought about it all, it was easiest to just go with the flow. To relinquish control to this dominating woman and just do as she said. Not knowing what else to do, Susan meekly reached up under her dress and pulled down her underwear. She handed them over to Amy. She felt slightly humiliated as she did so for they felt wet in her hands. Drenched with anticipation.

Amy felt it too and laughed. "Yes, you'll do very well indeed, Slut!" She stood back, arms crossed and surveyed her again. "You will call me Miss Amy tonight. I expect to be obeyed without question. Without hesitation. Do you understand?"

Susan nodded. She still hadn't said a word since entering Room 540.

Amy inclined her head toward the window with its curtains fully drawn back. "Go over there and undress for me," Amy instructed. Susan had never experienced such sexual domination before. Her husband was always so polite and accommodating - never once speaking to her in such tones of command. Part of her mind rebelled at the thought of submitting, but she found herself moving involuntarily over to the window.

There were other tall buildings opposite. Susan realised she was likely in full view of people down below and in the buildings across the street. She was able to see into many other windows across from her, and assumed she could be seen by them too.

First the first time Susan spoke up. "Can I just close the curtains first?"

"Oh no, little Slut. You've got such a delectable body, and you obviously want to share it with others like me. Why not the rest of the world?" she said with a sweep of her arm.

Susan stood still for a moment feeling a bit defiant. Partly she was reluctant to undress so publicly, but mostly she was wondering about whether to test out the boundaries of the obedience/subservience thing. Amy pounced on her reluctance immediately. "You question my orders?" she challenged. Susan noticed the use of the word "order" rather than "request". "Fine," Amy said, shrugging. "You don't want to? Ok. Go and find someone else to fuck then." She threw Susan's undies back at her.

Susan was rocked by a sudden panic. She desperately wanted to have sex with this gorgeous woman. She just wasn't sure of the ground she was treading. "No, no, it's ok. I'll do it." She dropped her knickers on the floor and shimmied out of her dress, keeping her back to the window the whole time. She released her bra too and threw it on the pile of her clothing and stood there naked.

"Now turn around," Amy instructed. "Put your hands up high and place them on the glass. That's right. Now stay there for a minute."

Susan felt exposed and slightly humiliated. She wanted to close her eyes but couldn't help scanning around to see if she had been noticed by anyone.

There was a roof-top bar on top of a three story building diagonally across from the hotel. Being a Friday night it was quite full of people already. Most were engaged in conversation standing around or sitting around upright wine barrels.

There was movement in the room behind her and Susan heard the click of a suitcase lock. She turned around to see Amy had opened a suitcase on the large king-sized bed. "I never travel anywhere without my toys," she said, not looking at Susan. "But even so, I didn't come along as well-prepared as I should have liked. I had to pop out for supplies just before you arrived."

Susan craned her neck to see what Amy was doing. She was emptying a lurid pink plastic bag into the case. "What have you got?" Susan asked.

"All in good time my eager Slut, all in good time. Now eyes front!"

She walked back to stand behind Susan as the naked woman turned to the glass again. To her mortification, several guys that made up one group seemed to be staring in her direction. They began pointing and talking animatedly. Susan, embarrassed and aroused in equal measure, shivered uncontrollably. Amy pressed right up behind her, her hands running up and down her sides. She stood back a bit and Susan felt the riding crop again lightly run down her back and slap her ass cheeks.

"I want to tease you, Slut," Amy said calmly and sweetly. "I know you're probably desperate to cum, but I haven't made up my mind yet whether to let you or not."

Susan's heart churned into a knot. Despite the awkwardness of her situation, she had not lost one ounce of her sexual desire. If Amy only intended to tease her all night - well, Susan wasn't sure she could cope with that.

Amy moved the crop down her butt and in between her legs, forcing them apart and then moved it up and down the insides of her legs. Stepping to one side, she ran it lightly over her stomach and breasts too, jiggling each of her nipples with the tip.

Susan glanced down at the roof-top bar again. At least 10 guys and maybe half-a-dozen women seemed to be staring in rapt fascination right at her. Unless there happened to be something amazing happening in the next room, Susan could only assume that she and Amy were the subject of their attention.

Amy noticed her glance and became aware of their audience too. A smile spread over her face. "Oh, I see," she purred. She threw the riding crop to the floor and stepped up close behind Susan pressing her body hard against the glass windows. She had to turn her face sideways and she felt the coolness of glass press against her cheek as well as her breasts and thighs.

"Keep your arms up high, Slut," Amy spoke into her ear. One hand snaked around her, wriggling between Susan's waist and the window, and fingers sought out her pussy. First one finger, then another, dipped into her slit and past her clit. Susan shuddered and moaned with pleasure.

Amy's fingers began a light dance backwards and forwards over Susan's clit, scooping up copious juices as they went. "I've changed my mind, Slut. Maybe I will let you come after all. Come in front of all those onlookers down there. That's what you want isn't it?" Susan began to pant with excitement and Amy began to speed up her finger movements even more.

"Spread your legs, Slut." Susan did as she was told.

"Further," Amy demanded. Susan spread herself as wide as she could. Her face was twisted in the right direction to see the bar, and it seemed as if half of its occupants were now gazing up at her, talking excitedly and pointing. Some even had their phones out taking pictures.

"You really are a Slut, aren't you?"

"Yes," Susan barely forced the word out in between little moans.

"Yes, who?" Amy demanded, pinching one of her nipples.

"Yes, Miss Amy."

"You're going to come soon, aren't you, Slut?"

"Yes....yes...Miss...Amy..."

Amy pressed her body harder into Susan's back and strummed faster up and down her snatch. "Don't you DARE come until I tell you to," Amy said fiercely. "Do you understand me?"

Susan tried to nod her head. She managed to mutter "Mmmm," but her orgasm was closing in fast. She was totally under Amy's spell, wanting to obey her commands without question. She struggled to force a lid on her rising climax, but Amy's fingers were relentless and she kept up a running commentary in Susan's ear.

"What a slut you are! You come in here with a dripping cunt. You strip yourself in a stranger's hotel room. You expose your slutiness to the world. You'd let anyone fuck you right now, wouldn't you?"

Susan didn't want to reply. She was trying to keep Amy's talk out in order to keep the dam from bursting. But she was ever so close. And she wanted it like nothing else - and the more she tried not to think about it, the more she actually was thinking about it.

Susan moaned and panted, her body quivering, and a mist formed on the glass near her mouth. Her whole body trembled as she got closer to the point of no return. It helped slightly that her legs were spread, as she often came easier with her legs tightly together. Nevertheless Susan didn't think she could hold on much longer due to the expert fingering she was receiving.

Amy felt Susan's body tense. "Not yet!," she demanded, almost savagely. "You'll come when I tell you and not before!"

Susan was panting hard and her fingers, previously flat against the window now curled and uncurled over and over with the tension. Amy's fingers alternated slightly above her clit and then slightly below it, keeping her running along the edge. Susan was gasping now, her mind begging and screaming for release. She couldn't bear it. She was going over; she was going to have to come.

"Please," she whimpered. "Please..."

Amy relented. "Come, slut. Come for your audience. Now!" As she was saying this, her fingers moved directly onto Susan's clit and she pressed her hard into the window from behind.

Susan's mind exploded with ecstasy. Her pelvis squashed Amy's arm between the glass and her body, but somehow Amy slipped a finger inside her pussy anyway, putting pressure on her G-spot from within whilst pressing her palm down on it from the outside. Susan bucked helplessly, trapped between Amy and the window. Spasm after spasm racked her body. She was helpless in its orgasmic throes. Somewhere, close by, someone was yelling and calling out obscenities. She was oblivious to the fact that it was actually herself.