101 In the Shade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

But, colleen and Collette would be using the hose for now. He looked at the two pecan trees, then at the ground. Sure enough, there were several ripened and split pecans.

There was a two person hammock underneath the shade of the trees and he brushed several weeks of pecans, twigs, leaves off of the canvas.

"Collette! Don't!" he heard Colleen complain.

Rounding the corner, he saw Collette threatening Colleen with the garden hose. Both girls were in bikinis, very modest bikinis by most standards, but they still displayed what beautiful bodies the girls had. Music was pumping out of one of the cars, or what passed as music. Clay didn't recognize the singer but found her voice lacking in range or depth.

The laughing Collette's back was to Clay as she brandished the hose, hand on the squirt attachment. A giggling, gasping Colleen cowered down behind her car.

Clay reached around, grabbed the hose from a startled Collette. He then forced the tip of the squirt attachment into the back of her bikini bottom and gave her a quick squirt.

"Don't threaten your sister," he ordered over Collette's surprised scream.

"Ha ha," he heard Colleen jeer as he walked back into the house.

He was again in his father's office, looking through the mindless scraps of paper, very grateful he'd not gone into Accounting, or any other business related field.

"Ass hole," Collette giggled from the door and he looked up at her.

She was still dressed in her bikini and he could see that her nipples had hardened in the chill air. He smirked at her.

"You staying for lunch?" she asked.

"Saw this new place, Tommy's? Don't know if it's any good or not, but... Y'all like po-boys?" he asked

"Ooh, I can get me a shrimp?" Colleen asked from behind Collette.

"Yeah, it's..." Clay said and looked at his watch; the battery for the wall clock had died. "Yeah, it's eighteen after eleven; go get dressed and we'll go there, okay?"

"Okay," Collette said.

"Oh, Clay?" Colleen asked, her voice carrying a nervous lilt to it.

"Yeah?" he asked, looking up again from the tedious paperwork.

"It okay I wipe my butt now?" she asked, then scampered away, giggling.

They clambered up into his pickup truck, Colleen taking the front seat and Collette taking the rear jump seat.

He let them order first, then ordered his own and paid for it.

"Now, while we're out here, y'all need to do any grocery shopping? Need anything from Schaub's Pharmacy?" he asked as he bit down into his roast beef.

"Schaub's... Because we're diseased?" Collette spat out.

"No, like birth control pills, PMS medication, and stuff like that," Clay spat back.

"Momma didn't want us on..." Colleen said.

"Of course not," Clay sighed.

A group of girls came in, dressed in leotards, obviously from the dance studio next door. Giggling and squealing, they ordered ice cream cones.

Then one girl stepped up and said, "Do you have banana splits?"

"Banana splits?" Tommy thundered, angry scowl on his face. "Banana splits? Do you see any trees in here? Do you see any monkeys swinging around? Banana splits? No, we don't have any banana splits here!"

The girls squealed and shrieked with laughter at the man's antics and ran out, still giggling.

"Get many orders for banana splits?" Clay asked the smiling man.

"Oh, every now and then, they like to come in here and do that," the man agreed. "I think my girlfriend puts them up to it."

Home again, Clay drained the hot tub, cleaned it out, then refilled it, all with an audience of two.

""Let the chemicals settle," he told them as he started the jets. "Probably about an hour and y'all can use it."

"We never..." Collette admitted.

"That was just for Momma and Mr. Earl," Colleen supplied.

"I won't tell them if you don't," he said and coiled the hose and put it in the garage again.

The girls decided they'd had enough of following him and watching him and found something insipid (in Clay's opinion) to watch on the large television.

So he turned on the stereo system in Candy's living room, put in a Chopin cd, and stretched out on the couch. Candy would have been incensed that he had invaded her sanctuary, that he had his feet on her couch.

"Feet are a lot cleaner than the nasty old asses that disgraced this couch before," he said aloud, as if he was arguing with Candy.

"Clay?" he heard Collette whisper and he opened his eye to look into her beautiful, smiling face.

He had not realized he'd fallen asleep, but obviously he had.

"Yeah?" he asked as she crouched, staring at him.

"You eating? It's ready," she offered.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, sure, smells good," he agreed.

"It's her stir fry," Colleen offered.

After dinner, Clay watched the local news while, giggling like naughty school children, Collette and Colleen availed themselves of the previously off-limits hot tub.

"Oh!" Collette gasped as she discovered one reason why her mother had loved the lounge seat.

When fully reclined, the jet pummeled the lower back. Scooted up slightly, which Collette had done to keep hair and mouth and nose from sinking under the surface, the jet pummeled the crotch.

"Oh," she shuddered, rocking slightly.

"That's at 'Medium,'" Colleen said innocently as she looked at the panel. "Let's see what 'Turbo' does. It says it's ninety five degrees. It feel like ninety five to you?"

"Oh!" Collette shuddered in orgasm as the jet's force increased.

After a second orgasm, she slithered off of the maddening seat and settled onto a regular seat.

"You got to do that," she finally offered.

"Do what?" Colleen asked, relaxing on one of the seats, relishing the feeling of the jets pummeling her lower back, her shoulders, and her calves.

"Here," Collette said and pulled her over to the lounge seat.

"Hey, oh, hey!" Colleen shrieked as the water pounded her crotch.

"It getting you?" Collette giggled.

"Oh," Colleen sighed, pulling the crotch of her bikini bottom aside.

With a 'ding' the jets ceased and Colleen looked positively stricken. Collette laughed at her sister's expression.

"Here," she giggled and pressed the 'on' button, then set the jets to 'Turbo.'

"Put the cover back on?" Clay asked when the two girls, still wobbling, entered the home through the French doors.

"Ooh! It's cold in here!" Collette complained.

"Yes, we put it on," Colleen said, teeth chattering slightly.

"And latched it?" Clay asked but they had already rushed up the stairs.

They had not but Clay decided not to fuss at them about it. They had not been allowed to use the tub; they probably didn't know about the latches for the cover.

Upstairs, squealing in the cold, both girls quickly got out of the wet bikinis and quickly pulled on sleepwear and robes then dove under the covers on Collette's bed.

"Next time, I'm bringing my warm ups out there," Collette declared.

"Or at least a towel," Colleen agreed.

"Think of that now?" Collette laughed.

After she'd warmed up enough, Collette got out, gathered their soggy bikinis and brought them into the bathroom and draped the pieces over the shower rod.

The following morning, Clay was already up, showered, shaved, dressed, and on his third cup of coffee when Colleen scampered down the stairs for breakfast.

Collette followed right behind and Clay admired two juicy rear ends as they poked around in the pantry.

"That church of yours starts in about an hour," he reminded them and they both squealed.

"I wish you wouldn't do that," he complained.

"And I wish you wouldn't scare us," Collette snapped as she dug out two bowls.

"We're not going anyway," Colleen declared.

"That's unacceptable," Clay said. "I don't care if y'all never go back to the Church of the Used Cars and Living Messiah or whatever the hell it is, but y'all need to go to some church, all right?"

"You going?" Collette challenged as she plunked the gallon of milk down on the table.

"Yes I am," Clay said. "Mass starts at seven forty five."

"We go with you?" Colleen asked.

"Sure, but not dressed like that," Clay said.

Both girls raced through their cereal then scampered up the stairs.

Candy truly had spoiled her girls; when they came back down the stairs, their dresses were horribly wrinkled.

"Iron's in the master bedroom; go use it," Clay ordered.

"How you..." Collette asked.

"Oh you are kidding me," Clay said and herded them back up the stairs.

"Blouses," he ordered and after a second of hesitation, Colleen shrugged out of her blouse, revealing a pretty lace bra. Then she wiggled out of her skirt, revealing a very skimpy pair of lace panties.

Collette wiggled out of her dress, revealing pretty black bra and panties and thigh high stockings.

"Ooh, I forgot put on my stockings; be right back," Colleen said and dashed out of the room.

Clay made very quick work of ironing Collette's dress. Colleen came back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed, rolling her stockings up in front of Clay while he put knife-edge creases into her pleated skirt, then ironed her blouse, trying hard not to look at her as the crotch of her skimpy white lace panties showed off her plump pubic mound.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" Collette asked as Colleen zipped up her dress for her.

"Marines," Clay said.

It was their second time in a Catholic Church and Colleen and Collette looked around St. Patrick's with interest. The deacon made some announcements, and then they stood for the processional.

Colleen and Collette watched Clay's every move, but because they were on his left side, he was able to ignore them.

Father Dan Nguyen had been living in the United States long enough to have lost his Indonesian accent and the small man gave a heartfelt, moving Homily on that day's Gospel, urging his parishioners to listen to the words that Jesus taught the disciples.

"Forgive your debtors as you would want your own debts to be forgiven if you could not repay them," Father Dan implored his congregation. "My uncle lost everything over two hundred dollars. It might as well have been two million dollars; he simply could not pay it. The farm his father, and his father's father had labored on, lost. Is there a debt you cannot repay?"

He let them mull the question.

"Yes," he said. "The price of original sin. But our Savior paid that debt for us. And here, He asks that you do the same. You forgive someone that has wronged you, that has sinned."

When the deacon ordered that they show one another the sign of peace, Clay turned to Colleen, and after a second of hesitation, hugged her.

Colleen, not knowing what to expect, what this 'sign of peace' was, squealed in delight as her hero's arms gathered her in and clung to him tightly.

""Let me go so I can hug your sister," Clay hissed, embarrassed at the way Colleen clung to him.

Collette also felt like swooning as he hugged her. Then, thinking that hugging was the sign of peace, they hugged the old woman that had sat to Collette's left, leaned over the pew and hugged the two obviously gay men that sat in front of them, then looked around for others to hug.

"What's this?" Colleen whispered as the Communion procession began.

"Eucharist; you can't receive it," Clay hissed back. "Just walk up, bow and cross your arms in front of your chest for the blessing, okay?"

Colleen repeated it for Collette and they followed the old lady.

The deacon smiled warmly and blessed each of the blonde beauties, then gave Clay the Eucharist.

"Momma said y'all don't follow the Scripture but I liked it and y'all didn't pray to no statues," Collette said from the jump seat in the truck as they drove home.

"Uh huh," Clay said. "Now, Saints play at twelve today and I don't care what y'all want to watch, I am watching that, hear?"

"Chicken fried steak for lunch today; I don't care what you want to eat, that's what we're eating, hear?" Collette responded.

Clay parked, hit the electric locks on the doors, locking them then in came around the truck.

"I didn't say it, don't hit me," Colleen giggled as he unlocked her door.

"No! No!" Collette screamed, trying to crawl over the seat to get out the truck on the driver's side

Clay grabbed her by her ankle and pulled her out the truck, enjoying the fact that her dress had bunched up to under her armpits.

"Ow!" she squealed when he gave her a sharp slap to her lace covered rear end.

Then he pulled her up, pulled her dress back down, to cover her modesty, and then swatted her backside a second time before locking the truck.

"I love you," she said, kissed him on his cheek and followed her laughing sister into the house.

Chapter 10

Since it was only nine o'clock, Clay went up the stairs and got out the clothing he planned to wear for the week ahead. He made quick work of it and was hanging the last of it into his closet.

"Clay?" Colleen asked from the doorway.

"Yes?" he asked, stepping out of his closet.

"You show me how do that?" she asked, pointing at the ironing board.

"Colleen, please go put some clothes on," he said, seeing that she was holding a pair of jeans and a blouse, both in desperate need of ironing, dressed only in bra and panties.

"But that's why I want these ironed," she said.

"Go put your pajamas or your robe on," he demanded.

"Okay, she said, put the blouse and jeans on the bed and left the room.

Colleen came back in her robe and Clay did show her how to iron the items.

She tried to wiggle into the jeans and he finally stopped her.

"Colleen, those don't fit; why are you..." he asked.

"All I have left that's clean," she complained.

"You are... Collette! Get in here!" Clay called out.

"Yeah?" Collette asked, as Colleen wiggled into the snug top.

"When's the last time y'all washed clothes?" he asked.

Colleen again tried to pull the jeans up, but they would not go over her hips. The top did not stretch down, so her panties and mid-section were visible.

"Uh..." Collette tried to think.

"Colleen, leave the jeans; they're not going up," Clay ordered and she peeled them back down and off.

"Okay, get all your dirty clothes and bring them into the garage," Clay said.

"Want to dig your God damned useless mother up and beat the shit out of her," he muttered as he marched into the garage.

"That's not all of it, huh?" he asked when they came in, arms tightly around wadded up clothing.

"No," Colleen wheezed. "Dropped a bunch of it."

At least Collette did have the basics of separating darks and lights and whites.

"No, no, you can't put that all into their; that's at least three, maybe even four loads," Clay said, putting his hand on Colleen's panty clad rear as she attempted to stuff all the darks into the machine.

It had been unintentional, but Clay had to admit, her rear did feel good.

Then he showed them both how to measure out the detergent.

"Now, in about ten, maybe fifteen minutes, need to come out here and see if you hear the water running again. You do? Then add a capful of this fabric softener," he said.

"Because we're delicate and our clothes should be nice and soft," Collette smugly said.

"Don't push it," Clay said.

He sat in his father's office and mulled over the priest's words as he continued to try to sort through his father's bank accounts, credit cards, and other holdings.

Could either girl pay back the debt their mother had amassed? Five years of verbal, physical, emotional abuse. Five years of being stifled, then ten more years of having no relationship with his father, his only living relative.

Of course not. And obviously, they were about to run out of clean clothes, they had run out of food, most likely would have sat in the dark had Ms. Coutre not paid the utilities after his father's passing.

Their mother had abused the two girls as well. She saw it as loving them, but her lack of making them responsible for themselves had actually been neglect. Her pampering of Collette and Colleen had left them woefully ill-equipped to handle life.

Collette and Colleen had gone to high school, graduated high school and had both enrolled in college, but both were too naive to even know what the Student's Financial Aid office was for.

He had withdrawn both of them from U.L.D. for this semester and re-enrolled them for next semester, with the same classes. This time, however, he had paid the tuition in advance. He did wonder why his father had not done this.

(His father had planned on giving Candy and her two illegitimate brats their walking papers but had suffered his fatal heart attack before that could happen.)

"What we do if there's no more fabric softener?" Collette asked from the doorway of the office.

"Throw yourself on the floor and scream and cry it's not fair," he said, got to his feet and playfully pinched her rear end as he passed her.

"Ow!" she giggled. And pinched his in retaliation. "Like my butt, huh?"

"Why you think I got you those big jars?" he asked and entered the garage, in time to see Colleen's panty covered rear end as she tried to see why the dryer would not start.

"Ew! Oh Clay!" Collette screeched.

"Good God, what's this?" Clay asked, showing her a box of Dreft powdered fabric softener.

"We can use that?" Colleen asked. "The dryer's broken.

"It's your house, you can use whatever you want," Clay said.

He closed the door of the dryer and pressed the button and it started immediately.

"Oh, the door's got to be closed?" Colleen said. "Because the washing machine..."

"Is, is it? Is it really our house?" Collette asked him, eyes wide.

He picked her up and made as if he would stuff her into the washing machine.

"No, Clay! Quit," Collette screamed, laughing.

"Lunch," Collette announced an hour later.

"Bring it in here," Clay asked as the Saints lined up on the thirty four yard line after earning a hard fought first down.

"Momma said we're..." Colleen said.

"Momma's not here and the Saints are playing," Clay said and took another sip of his St. Elizabeth's Ale.

A moment later, Collette carried two plates into the den, Colleen right behind her with her own plate. Then Collette ran back to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses of milk.

Then, Collette sat on his left while Colleen sat on his right and they ate their lunch.

"I re-enrolled y'all for next semester," Clay said during a commercial.

"We got to go to Student Aid?" Colleen asked.

"No, I paid for it," Clay said.

"What we, we got to..." Collette asked.

"I'll do it," Colleen quickly volunteered.

"You got to go to school, got to study, got to get good grades, they're back on, hush," Clay said.

During the next commercial, Clay looked at Collette. She looked back at him and smiled happily.

"So what you studying to be?" he asked her.

"Supposed to be studying be a nurse; Momma and Reverend Smit says nurses make good money," Collette said.

"That what you want to be?" Clay asked her.

"Well, I'm going to need good money," Collette said, after a long hesitation.

"Don't worry about money," Clay said. "We got all the money we need. Is that what you want to do?"

"No," she admitted. "I wanted to be a teacher. I love working with the kids at camps and..."

"Then next week you need to meet with your advisor and get your major changed, see what credits you already have will transfer over, okay?" Clay said.

"I can..." she asked

"Wouldn't you rather be happy?" he asked.

She squealed and threw her arms around him and kissed him on his lips.

"Oh, God, I love you so much!" she shrilled, tears of joy spilling out.

"And you?" Clay turned to look at Colleen, even though the game was back on. "What you..."

"A Mom," Colleen said, looking at him, light blush beginning. "Your kids' Mom."

"That's what..." he asked.

I want, I've always wanted to have five or six kids; I always dreamed you'd be their Daddy and you'd love them and they'd grow up to be big and strong and smart and brave just like you," Colleen admitted.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers