101 In the Shade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

"Ow!" Collette complained as she eased herself off of his lap.

"Oh, that didn't hurt," Clay smiled.

"I'm finished," Colleen offered as Collette buttoned up her blouse.

"Oh? Then come here," Clay said and Colleen scrambled into is lap.

The next morning, Clay kissed the top of Colleen's head as he got out of bed at five o'clock. Then he leaned over her and kissed the top of Collette's head.

Colleen didn't stir but Collette woke up, looked up at him with a beaming smile and mouthed 'I Love You' to him before snuggling back down.

Clay did his exercises, shaved and showered, then did something out of the ordinary. He knelt down by the bed and said a quick prayer of gratitude.

Another kiss to their heads, which did not wake either girl, and he left for work.

A typical work day ensued. Clay was grateful for the monotony of work; it gave him something to occupy his mind.

"How's the gin coming?" he asked Ginger.

"It's almost there," Ginger said without looking up. "We'd be there already, but my C.O.O. is a pain in the ass."

"What?" Clay smiled. "How am I pain in the ass? Just because I think gin ought to be so dry it's should be dying of thirst?"

Ginger turned to her assistants and said, "He tells me, 'when you pour it into the glass, dust should appear on the ice cubes.' Does that make any sense?"

"That's dry," Sandra agreed.

"Pain in the ass, Ginger said. "Next lab assistant? I get to hire them, all right?"

"We'll see," Clay smiled.

Anita stopped in, still dressed in cut off shorts and tight tank top, looking like a college student and not a millionaire business owner. While she and Clay were discussing the current and projected sales, she received a text message from Mrs. O'Neil, the librarian at St. Elizabeth's Public Library. Anita's lips pursed tightly as she read the message.

"Problem?" Clay asked.

"The girl that was doing the Saturday morning reading wants another two hundred," Anita said. "It's two, maybe three hours of work and she wants more money?"

"Does it give any college credits?" Clay asked.

"No, no it doesn't," Anita admitted.

"But it does look good on a resume," Clay said thoughtfully. "What time does she need to be there?"

"The reading starts at eight but she needs to dress up like a fairy princess," Anita said. "Oh! And if she can speak Spanish, that's a real plus."

"Stick around; I've got not one, but two fairy princesses you're going to love," Clay said as he sent a text message to Collette's phone.

Collette and Colleen left their lunch dishes in the sink; Clay wasn't there to fuss at them, and jumped into Collette's BMW to drive to the distillery.

"Ola, Habla Espanol?" Clay smiled as he introduced Collette to Anita.

"Si," Collette agreed and launched into a detailed description of where she'd learned Spanish and how long she'd been speaking the language.

"And I get paid too?" Collette excitedly asked when Anita hired her on the spot.

"You both do," Anita smiled as Colleen happily hugged her sister.

Maria Menendez, the girl that had been playing the Fairy Princess, sullenly dropped off her costumes and Mrs. O'Neil quickly brought them to Professional Dry Cleaners.

Collette and Colleen found out that Maria had been a lot smaller on top than they were; their breasts threatened to burst out through the satiny material. A snug bra helped Collette, but Colleen really had to smash her breasts down.

"Two of the prettiest Fairy Princesses I've ever seen," Clay said as they modeled the outfits.

Colleen didn't need to ask Clay to be in bed with her when she woke up on Saturday morning; he woke her up. Then he made her squeal when he threw her over his shoulder and carried her down the stairs to the kitchen.

"I'm up, I'm up!" Collette cried out as Clay re-entered the bedroom.

"No, you're awake," Clay corrected, grabbing her and also putting her over his shoulder. "Up means you'd already be out of bed.

"Clay, quit that!" Collette laughed as his hand played with her crotch as he carried her.

"Ha ha," Colleen laughed at her still complaining sister.

"Thanks," Collette said, seeing that Colleen had gotten them their bowls and their cereals out.

Clay drove them to the library, noting that Anita was there to observe. He said nothing to Collette or Colleen, not wanting them to be nervous.

The fifteen children sat, entranced as the beautiful blonde fairy princess read to them in their native language.

In the other room, Colleen assisted some children with drawing and painting.

"Who's that?" a little girl asked Colleen, pointing to Clay.

"That? You don't know who that is?" Colleen smiled. "That's Prince Charming!"

"That is?" the girl asked, eyes wide.

When the trio got home again, Collette threw her arms around Clay and sobbed.

"That's what I want to be," she was finally able to speak.

"A Fairy Princess?" Clay asked, rubbing her back.

"No, be a teacher," she sniffled.

"And you're going to be a great teacher," he assured her.

101 in the shade.

Early's Superior Gin and Superior Vodka did sell well, especially since they were only produced in very limited quantities. Clay had enough business savvy to appeal to the snobbish crowd. Any liquor that sold for fifty nine ninety nine per fifth of a gallon must be of the finest quality, right?

Anita decided to begin production of wines; Clay advised against this. It was one of the few times Anita Michelle Lopez had ever been wrong in a business decision. Again, Clay had enough savvy to know to keep his mouth shut.

Parasols, a local magazine approached Clay about doing a weekly column, discussing fine liquors, how to make the perfect drink, and things pertaining to alcohol. Clay agreed to do the monthly column, if Parasols magazine agreed, rather than pay him for the column, they would give St. Elizabeth's Distillery two full page advertisements in their magazine.

As he was leaving Clay's office, Bobby Elswell, the owner/operator of Parasols magazine happened to bump into Ginger. The freckled red head agreed to pose for a few nude photographs; a thousand dollars for three to four hours work was too easy to pass up.

Unfortunately, Bobby spotted the equally freckled red headed Sandra in the parking lot. Tensions between the two chemists ran hot and heavy when Sandra was also made that month's cover girl.

It took Clay threatening to fire them both for Sandra and Ginger to put their squabbling to rest. But neither one will ever send the other one a Christmas card.

"What do you think about a line of rum?" Anita asked one morning just after Final Exams had finished.

Cheery Christmas music was playing in the background; his office even had a small tree that Colleen had insisted on putting in the corner.

"I would say only in a very limited run; what do you say about a rice beer?" Clay responded and smiled as Collette and Colleen both appeared in his doorway.

"We want to go to Tommy's for lunch," Collette announced.

"Uh, Tommy's is the other way," Clay said, pointing in the general direction of the po-boy shop.

"I'll get out of your hair," Anita smiled, pulling herself out of the low slung seat in front of his desk.

"But it's no fun unless you go with us," Colleen whined.

"And pay for it?" Clay suggested as he reached for his heavy winter coat.

"Well, yeah," Collette giggled. "Remember? We only make five hundred a month being fairy princesses."

"And is my baby hungry? Huh? Is my baby hungry?" Clay sang as he addressed Colleen's still quite flat belly.

"Yes, your baby's starving," Colleen giggled and kissed him.

Collette again felt the twinge of jealousy; Clay had made her get on birth control pills before he would even have sex with her.

"You want, I want you to be a teacher," Clay had explained as they waited in Dr. Pileur's office. "Well, you're going to need to study, concentrate. Kind of hard to concentrate on that when you're worried about being pregnant."

For the next month, as they waited for her body to adjust, for the pills to be at their maximum effectiveness, Clay and Collette engaged in oral sex. During one 'Sixty Nine' session, Collette did wonder why anyone would even want actual intercourse, as good as Clay's tongue felt.

Then, she watched as Clay spread her sister's legs and slid his manhood into Colleen's hairless pussy. Within a few strokes, Colleen wailed out in orgasm and Collette wanted to push Colleen out of the bed and demand that Clay take her.

When he finally did take her, Collette had wondered what was wrong with her. It had not been pleasurable at all. The second time, however, made Collette understand why Colleen seemed to crave sex with Clay all the time.

She understood why Colleen would prance around the house in the skimpiest of nightwear, would bend and stretch so brazenly right in front of Clay.

She started doing the same thing; wearing just her tiny panties, stretching to reach things on the upper shelves of the pantry, bending to get things off the bottom shelf.

Anal sex, however, Collette would gladly leave that to Colleen. She and Clay had done that a few times and she just found it very messy and certainly not as enjoyable as regular intercourse.

But watching her big brother fawn and fuss over Colleen's miniscule baby bump as they stood in his office, Collette did think very briefly of 'forgetting' to take her pill a few mornings.

"Okay, let's go," Clay said and herded them out of his office.

"My ass they're his sisters," Ginger grumbled to Sandra as she saw the trio in the hallway.

"What? Are you talking to me?" Sandra asked, looking up from the sample she was analyzing.

"Of course not," Ginger snapped and wiped down her work area.

*.*.*

On a blistering hot June day, with temperatures hovering around 101 in the shade, Collette discarded the idea of ever forgetting to take her birth control pills as she watched Colleen sweat, grunt, sob, and scream.

Nine hours later, Collette was the third person to hold Candace Amelia Chopin. Looking at the wrinkled little face, the tightly clenched hands, Collette again toyed with the idea of forgetting to take her birth control pills.

That feeling grew stronger as Collette watched her sister breast feed her niece.

Again, Collette discarded that notion when mother and child came home. Three days after Candace; she'll never ever be 'Candy' moved in, Collette moved out of the master bedroom back into her own room so she could get a full night's sleep.

"I'll come back when Candace goes into her nursery," Collette promised.

The final tally to renovate St. Elizabeth's Public Library was estimated to be one million three hundred and thirty four thousand dollars.

Anita Lopez considers it money well spent. Especially after watching Collette and Colleen working with her son Jake, as well as the other children that come to the public library.

"And you can be anything you want to be," Collette said in perfect Spanish to a chubby little black haired girl, ignoring the child's filthy clothing and torn flip flops.

THE END

And this is the end of the 101 In the Shade series.

*****

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

Disclaimers. Which, sadly enough, get more comments than the stories themselves.

Yes. I know. I need an Editor. No. I do not want an Editor.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, there's too many people to keep track of.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's stupid shit, and yes, I suck.

And you have a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers