101 In the Shade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,087 Followers

Chapter 12

When Early's Finest was finally perfected and ready, Anita threw a black tie party at the distillery.

"And, no, you can't get out of it," the businesswoman told Clay before he could even open his mouth.

"I wasn't," he lied.

"Clay," Anita said, not believing him.

"I was going to ask if I can bring more than one date?" he said, resigned to the fact that he would have to attend.

"Oh?" Anita smiled.

"Oh my God!" Collette squealed when Clay showed her the engraved invitation. "That's Colleen's birthday!"

"What's my birthday?" Colleen came in from the garage, arms full of the sheets from their bed.

"A black tie event at the St. Elizabeth's Distillery," Clay said. "Early's Finest is ready to ship and we're having a party."

"Oh, that's the one you were working on?" Colleen said, smiling happily. "Oh, Sweetheart, I'm so proud of you!"

Clay stared at her as she dropped the warm sheets to the floor and strained up to kiss him.

Obviously, she had been paying attention when he talked about his work. Obviously, she had made notes.

"Black tie?" Collette asked, still reading the invitation. "What's that mean, anyway?"

"Means you two need to go to Abdul's, or Babbage's and get that 'Little Black Dress' you insane women always go on and on about," Clay smiled.

"Well, we don't have that kind of money to waste on..." Collette immediately said, turning back to the stove.

"Ow!" Collette screamed when Clay gave her tight rear end a quick little smack with the back of his hand.

"You let me worry about we have that kind of money or not, huh?" he said as she rubbed her buttock.

Clay opened the desk drawer in his father's office and peeled off two thousand dollars. At the dinner table, he put the money in front of Collette.

"After dinner, y'all go get the dresses, the shoes, whatever else," he said. "Need more? Not a problem."

"And what do we have to do for this?" Collette asked, smiling playfully.

"I'll do it," Colleen quickly said, smiling widely.

Clay offered to do the dishes so that they could get ready for shopping.

"Clay?" Collette asked as she scrubbed the heavy pot.

"Yeah?" Clay smiled; she was still in worn out jeans and loose tee shirt and yellowed canvas sneakers.

"Listen, that Friday? It's colleen's birthday, and what she really wants is..." Collette whispered, making sure that Colleen was out of ear shot.

"Clay; I can't get the sheets like you get them," Colleen complained, coming down the stairs.

"I'll get them; y'all need to hurry," Clay said, nodding his agreement to Collette.

At Abdul's, the sisters did find two stylish, sexy, daring dresses. Had they still been attending their mother's church, they would have both been scandalized at the mere sight of these dresses that left their shoulders bare and stopped just above the knees.

They would have never entertained the idea of wearing thigh high stockings, with seams that ran up the backs of their legs. Or patent leather shoes with impossibly high heels.

"I take it you don't wear a bra with this," Collette said as she admired herself in the mirror.

"Or panties," Colleen said, seeing the lines her panties created in the satiny material.

A sales clerk at the cosmetics counter also showed them how to apply makeup, for that 'alluring look' but both girls knew their mother would have simply called it 'whorish.'

Colleen detoured slightly and Collette returned to find Colleen at the jewelry counter.

"Maybe one day," Colleen said when she noticed her sister standing next to her.

"Maybe one day," Collette agreed, also looking at the engagement rings.

"Tell your boyfriends we do have a really easy layaway plan," Tracy Mouton offered.

Both sisters simply smiled and left the store.

Anita shrugged when Clay let her know he would be taking the twentieth off but would certainly be at the party that evening.

"That's fine; can't remember the last time you took a day off," she smiled. "But at nine o'clock...?"

"I'll be here with bells on," he smirked.

Ginger and Travis, his two lab assistants did raise their eyebrows when he informed them that he would not be in the office on Friday, but would see them at the party Friday evening. Usually Clay was the first one in and the last one out of the office.

Friday morning, Colleen reached over and sighed, disappointed. It was her birthday and she had really hoped that her lover would be there, in bed next to her. But his side of the bed was cool to the touch.

"Here, part of your birthday present, Collette said from her left.

"Aw, thank you," Colleen smiled as Collette handed her a small package.

"Collette!" Colleen laughed when she saw the extremely skimpy red panties.

"And see?" Collette showed Colleen the Velcro tabs. "You can give Clay a little show, huh?"

"Oh, that is so sexy!" Colleen said and wiggled into the panties.

Colleen skipped down the stairs, dressed in new red panties, fuzzy pink flip flops and nothing else.

"Happy birthday, Colleen," Clay growled from behind her, grabbed the panties and gave a savage jerk, ripping them from her.

Colleen screamed at the top of her lungs, startled. Clay's presence was truly unexpected. So was his savage rip of her new panties.

Colleen screamed again as she felt his greasy cock slip between her legs, then Clay lifted her off of her feet and dropped her, face down, onto the cool wooden table.

"Oh my God!" Colleen screamed as Clay roughly spread her buttocks apart.

Colleen shook in violent orgasm as Clay pressed his cock head against her tightly clenched anus, and then pushed into her rectum.

"Ugh! Uh, oh God!" Colleen grunted hoarsely as she orgasmed again; Clay was fully inside of her bowels.

Collette had come running when she heard Colleen's first scream. She had not expected to hear a scream. The second scream made her blood run cold; what would she do what could she do to help her baby sister?

Now, Collette stood in the doorway of the kitchen, watching as the table shook, as Colleen's face twisted in ecstasy, as Clay's large cock battered Colleen's backdoor.

"Here it comes, you ready for it?" Clay grunted, pounding in and out of Colleen's slimy rectum.

"Oh God, oh God, oh, come in me Sweetheart," Colleen cried out, fist balled up tightly as she felt another orgasm building up in her guts.

Colleen's scream held in her throat as his white hot semen flooded her insides. Her orgasm seemed to just shake and shake and shake.

Finally, she caught her breath. Clay pulled a chair out, then picked Colleen's limp body up and sat down, his cock still in her tight anal sheath.

"Happy birthday, Lover," Clay murmured, pulling her damp hair away from her ear and kissing her.

"Oh God, oh God," Colleen gasped, placing her hands on his massive forearms.

"So?" he asked, kissing her ear again. "What do you think of anal sex?"

"Oh God, I love it," she gasped. "No, Clay, please, please leave that alone.

She weakly grabbed at his hand as he reached down to play with her drooling pussy.

"Can I play with these, then?" he asked, grabbing her large breasts.

"They're yours," she said in answer.

"You said that's mine too," he reminded her and lightly touched her slick pussy.

"But it's too sensitive right now, Sweetheart," she whispered.

She wiggled, feeling his cock still buried in her rectum.

"Um, excuse me?" Collette said, finally entering the kitchen. "Y'all are in my seat."

"Just give me a minute," Colleen wheezed.

"I mean, really, must think it's your birthday or something," Collette went on and dug her box of cereal out of the pantry.

"Careful or you're next," Clay playfully warned.

"Oh!" Collette groaned and actually staggered slightly at the thought of Clay's cock battering into her.

"Ooh, I've got to..." Colleen suddenly gasped and wiggled off of Clay's cock.

She raced for the small bathroom, slamming the door shut.

Clay got to wobbly legs and staggered upstairs.

Collette grabbed a paper towel and wiped off her seat before putting bowl and cereal down on the table.

"So THAT'S why you got me these!" Colleen giggled as she picked her panties off the floor.

"Yep; I remembered you saying you wanted Clay to rip your panties off and stick his thing up your butt," Collette giggled as Colleen weakly grabbed her own box of cereal.

After Colleen and Collette ate their breakfast, Clay took them to the Flowers Country Club where they rented golf clubs and a large golf cart. Having only one eye, it was hard for Clay to judge distances, but he still managed to come in under a hundred. Collette liked the sport more than Colleen did, but Colleen did enjoy it.

"For my birthday, we can come back?" Collette asked.

"Of course," Clay said and gave her a quick kiss and hug.

The dining room staff actually intimidated Colleen; she wasn't comfortable with their fawning attention. That discomfort disappeared, though, when they came out with a big bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream for her.

"You remembered!" she sighed to Clay and kissed him happily.

"Stuff tastes like mouthwash; how can you eat that?" he teased her.

Home again, Clay roughly pulled Colleen's jeans and panties down to her knees and sodomized her again. Again, Collette was a wide eyed but silent spectator.

At eight forty, a few of their neighbors looked on as a limousine pulled in front of 1815 Morning Drive. The women neighbors sighed over the handsome figure that Clay made in his tuxedo and the few male neighbors that had been curious enough to look felt their cocks harden at the sight of Collette and Colleen in their little black dresses.

"And why'd we get a limousine?" Collette asked.

"Because it's my birthday," Colleen smugly said.

"And there's going to be alcohol there; remember, we're a distillery," Clay smiled and rubbed Collette's leg through the satin material of her dress.

Anita introduced Clay to Antoinette Delacroix and Clay earned points with both women when he smiled and asked Toni, "So, is it 'Antoinette' or is it 'Toni' or something else?"

"It's Toni, unless she's mad at me," Toni admitted, smiling widely.

"And how often do you get her mad at you?" Clay asked, smiling.

"Are they...?" Collette asked, clutching Clay's arm in the same way that Toni was clutching Anita's arm.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure they are," Clay shrugged and tried to catch Ginger's eye.

Ginger had done her best with her bright carrot orange hair and splotchy skin, had poured her lumps and bumps into an elegant ivory colored sheath. But when Clay entered, a gorgeous and well-built blonde on either arm, she almost ran out of the building.

Next to her, Travis kept complaining about how tight his tuxedo was.

"Maybe if you'd say 'No' to the doughnuts," Ginger snapped and grabbed a glass of champagne from a passing waiter's tray.

Ginger found her supervisor to be cold, distant, much like her absent father. His eye patch and muscled physique also fueled Ginger's lustful fascination with their boss. Especially when compared to most of the pudgy, out of shape employees of the distillery.

Clay was introduced to Louisa Lopez, Anita's mother, and Marco Lopez, Anita's brother. Both mother and brother were short, fat blobs and Marco was well on his way to being rip-roaring drunk. Clay was very polite to them both, but very quickly steered Colleen and Collette away from the Latin man's clumsy attempts at seduction.

"Let me guess; you're Toni's older brother," Clay said to Barry Delacroix; the family resemblance was unmistakable.

"Actually, I'm her father, and I'm Anita's Dad," Barry said, shaking Clay's offered hand. "And this is my wife, Caitlin Delacroix."

If Clay thought anything of the fifty one year old man being married to a twenty two year old thin red head, his face didn't show it.

"And these are my sisters, Collette and Collen Simone," Clay did the introductions and finally managed to corner Travis and the by now well on her way to being drunk Ginger.

When he introduced the two gorgeous blondes as his sisters, Ginger almost screamed for joy.

But, sisters or not, the two never left Clay's side, one on each arm. The only time one would be away from Clay was when Clay and the other sister were on the small dance floor.

Finally, there was the official tasting of Early's Finest, poured from a large sugar maple cask. Guests, who wanted to, could also sample from one of the bottles of the original Early's Finest.

""There's no difference," Anita loudly proclaimed after sampling from both cask and bottle.

"I agree," Barry, her dad chimed in.

Marco, Anita's brother, was face down on a table in the corner; he'd already sampled much of Early's Sweet as well as several glasses of champagne. Louisa wasn't face down yet, but she was very close.

Cindy Broussard-Robichaux also sampled the new product, quite heavily, but her husband, Paul Robichaux just smiled and stuck to drinking coffee.

"I remember, you remember? I remember meeting you at Paula Lambert's condo, you remember?" Cindy drunkenly said to Anita and Toni. "That woman, Terry? Paula's friend? She said keep my eye on you. You're going to be millionaires, remember? She said that."

"Okay, now that Early's line is complete and we start shipping on Monday, I do have a little announcement to make," Anita loudly called out, getting the attention of the guests.

She thanked the guests for coming, singling a few out for special thanks, including Mrs. O'Neil, formerly Ms. Waggamon, the head librarian of the St. Elizabeth Public Library.

Anita also thanked her dad, Barry Delacroix, for his guidance and loving support.

"Ms. Dayton, of T. Dayton Salon," Anita called out. "My best friend and I said 'we want to sell soap' and Ms. Dayton said 'then sell soap,' and well, she and Toni believed in me even when I didn't believe in me."

The beautiful blonde woman smiled and shrugged.

Clay nodded and smiled when he was called upon. Collette and Colleen smiled proudly at their handsome brother.

All three stood in open mouthed surprise when Anita named Clayton Chopin as the Chief Operating Officer of St. Elizabeth's Distilleries and Chief Operating Officer of St. Elizabeth's Breweries as well.

"Believe it or not," Anita smiled. "I'm still a student at U.L.D..."

"Go Storm!" Toni screamed out.

"Go Storm!" Anita and several others echoed.

"So, I'd like to be able to devote a little more of my time and energy to my studies. Making Clay my C.O.O. seems like the smartest solution," Anita continued.

"Thank you; I appreciate the vote of confidence," Clay said while Colleen and Collette squeezed him tightly.

"Sisters, my ass," Ginger drunkenly groused to Travis. "Your sisters ever rub all over you like that?"

"God no; I'd throw up," Travis said.

As the new C.O.O., though, Clay now had the responsibility of being the last to leave. He immediately called Rapid Cabs and ordered two cabs. Marco and Louisa would certainly need one. Ginger and Travis, his two lab assistants would also need the other.

"I don't know which one you plan to promote; it is entirely your choice," Anita said to him. "But I've got a feeling, you promote one, the other will quit."

Clay watched the two surly drunks and had to agree with his supervisor's evaluation.

By the time Clay locked the doors, Colleen and Collette were dead on their feet.

"Can I have just one more thing for my birthday?" Colleen sleepily asked as the limousine ferried them home.

"God, Colleen, really?" Collette sleepily asked.

"What you want?" Clay smiled as she leaned heavily against him.

"When I wake up tomorrow morning, you still be there?" Colleen asked.

"Saturday, yeah, sure," Clay agreed.

Chapter 13

Anita's prediction was right; when Clay promoted Ginger Youngblood to head chemist, Travis Cetern turned in his resignation.

Travis went to work for a Petroleum giant and Clay hired two new chemists, recent graduates of U.L.D.

Monday through Friday, Clay was usually the first one in and the last one out. Saturdays and Sundays, though, he made sure to sleep a little later, so that when his baby sister woke up, he'd be in bed with her.

The Fall Semester of U.L.D. started up and Collette, who had been maintaining a GPA of 3.12 suddenly, started earning a GPA of 4.0. She was in classes that she wanted to take, rather than had to take.

Colleen likewise decided on Early Childhood Education as her major, but really, she already had the job she wanted. She was Clay's lover, and if the lateness of her menstrual cycle and her tender breasts were any indication, she'd also have the job of being a mother soon.

Clay tried to make sure he was home for supper every night; Collette did her very best to prepare delicious and nutritious meals, the least he could do was try to be there for those meals. And Colleen did her very best to keep a neat, orderly home; the least he could do was be home to appreciate that home.

The three of them were sitting in the living room, formerly the Bible Study room, Chopin playing softly in the background as Collette and Colleen did their homework and Clay read a historical account of the Eisenhower Presidency.

"God, really?" Collette complained when her phone chimed, letting her know she had a text message.

"What? What's wrong?" Clay asked.

"Oh, it's Brad; from my study group," Collette complained. "I told him I have a boyfriend but he just won't quit."

"You have a boyfriend?" Clay asked, slightly amused.

"Well, yeah," Collette stared at him.

"You," Colleen answered before Clay could ask who this mystery boyfriend was, then went back to working out her Algebra equation.

"Huh," Clay said, surprised.

"What? You didn't know?" Collette asked after a long moment of silence.

"No, I uh, I honestly didn't," Clay admitted.

"I mean, we don't do sex or anything like that," Collette said.

"But y'all do hug and kiss all the time, Colleen offered.

"Well, yeah, but I'm her big brother. Big brothers hug and kiss their sisters, right?" Clay smiled, putting his book down.

"Not the way we hug and kiss," Collette laughed.

"And you're always making sure she has what she needs," Colleen went on.

"Again, that's what big brothers do," Clay smiled and pulled Collette into his lap.

"Big brothers don't do that!" Collette giggled as Clay palmed her tight little rear.

"They don't?" he smiled and kissed her, sucking her tongue into his mouth.

"And they don't do that," Collette quietly, dreamily said when he released her tongue.

"They don't?" Clay asked and toyed with a button of her blouse. "And how would you know? Ever had a big brother before?"

"Well no, but," Collette said and thrust her chest out, a clear indication for him to unbutton the next button.

"Do brothers do this?" Clay asked as he bent and nuzzled the top of her breasts just above the lace trim of her bra.

"No... Uh, mine does," Collette breathed.

"Mine does," Colleen agreed as she watched, taking Collette's now vacant spot on the couch.

Clay looked at Colleen. After a moment, she let a self-conscious little smile play across her lips.

"I'm sorry, Collette," Clay admitted as he nuzzled her neck, hand toying with her breasts through her blouse and bra. "I've been thinking of you as my little sister, not as my girlfriend."

"Oh, that's... It's..." Collette gasped for air as Clay's hand was exciting her flesh.

"But I will start thinking of you as my girlfriend too," Clay said and squeezed her rear end with his other hand.

"Oh, God," Collette moaned, close to orgasm.

"Now, you done with your homework?" Clay asked.

"No, no, I just got..." Collette wheezed, twisting on the lump in Clay's trousers.

"Then get busy," Clay ordered, kissed her lips and gave a stinging slap to her rear end.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,087 Followers