101 In the Shade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers

"She has," Collette agreed, still leaning against him on his left side.

"I love you," Colleen said simply.

"Huh," Clay said stupidly. "Both of y'all, shush, game's back on."

And the Redskins kicked a field goal, sending the broadcast to commercial. Both girls giggled.

Collette took their plates and Colleen went into the garage. A moment later, she entered the house, carrying an armload of clothes.

"Nuh uh, bring them here," Clay ordered. "We're folding those."

"Oh I was..." Colleen said.

"Yeah, I know, you was going to stuff them in your closet, bring them here, drop them on the floor," Clay ordered.

They sat across from each other, Clay instructing her on how to fold clothing.

When that pile was finished, she raced back to the garage and brought in more clothing.

Collette, having finished cleaning the kitchen, joined and Clay instructed her as well.

"Colleen tired of looking at your drawers," he said, the sight of her camel-toe giving him a slight erection.

"Oh, okay," she said and stood up, hooking her thumbs into the waistband.

"Don't you dare," both Clay and Collette said and Colleen giggled.

"Now, did you clean the lint trap?" Clay asked.

"The..." Colleen said.

"Come see," she ordered and the two girls followed him out to the garage.

"See your mother didn't know about that either," Clay said as it was obvious it had not been cleaned in a few cycles.

"How often you do that?" Colleen asked.

"Every time, or at least every other time," Clay said and nodded approval as Collette, noticing that the rinse cycle had started, added a scoop of the powdered softener to the washing machine.

"Really?" Collette asked again, clutching his hand in her small ones. "Really, I can be a teacher?"

"Yes, Collette, I want you to be happy," Clay said.

"I will be," she tearfully said, hugging him.

"Want me to be happy?" Colleen asked, rubbing his powerful arm.

"Of course," he said as Collette refused to let him go, snuggling tightly against him.

Colleen stepped back and pushed her panties off her hips, exposing a hairless pussy.

"Colleen, damn it, put your..." Clay ordered.

"You like it? I shaved it for you," she admitted, pointing to her hairless pussy.

"Office, now, Collette, let me go, huh?" Clay ordered.

Colleen turn and ran into the house, moist panties still wadded up on the floor.

"She really, minute we first laid eyes on you, she wants to be your girlfriend," Collette whispered, still clinging to him. "I mean, I do too, but..."

"Let go of me," Clay ordered, breaking Collette's fierce grip.

"Please, Clay, please don't hurt her; she really is so in love with you," Collette begged.

Clay walked into his office but Colleen wasn't in there. Then he heard her flip flops slapping the floor as she ran.

She entered his office, completely nude, large jar of lubricant in her hand. Tears of joy ran down her face and her smile was wide. She put the jar on the desk.

"Close the door," Clay sighed, taking his seat.

He almost laughed as she slammed it loudly.

"Come here," Clay said, wishing there was a second chair in the office.

She was on him in a millisecond, raining clumsy kisses on his face as she wiggled on his lap.

"I love you, God, I love you so much," she said in between kisses.

"Colleen, stop!" he finally managed to break her fierce grip on him and pin her arms to her side.

"How we do it?" she asked, voice a whisper.

"First we talk," he said. "That's why I wanted to come in here."

She wiggled her naked buttocks against his crotch and his cock stiffened painfully. Her nipples were crinkled tightly in excitement and he could feel moisture seeping through his slacks and boxers.

And the whole time, her blue eyes shone with happiness and she smiled at him. Because Colleen was sitting facing his left, he had to peer around to see her.

"Colleen, good God..." he said and she wiggled again, sending shock waves to his cock.

She cut off his words by pressing her lips to his.

"Stop, Colleen, stop, we need to talk," he said.

"I shaved my..." she lowered her whisper to an almost

Silent mouthing. "...pussy for you."

"And how you know I'd even like that?" Clay asked, slightly puzzled.

"Those magazines; I saw them in your room," she whispered.

"Those... Oh!" Clay said and decided very quickly he would not mention that those were not his magazines or the reason why his father had bought those magazines.

"And I been practicing..." and again she lowered her voice. "...up the butt."

"Listen," he said and squeezed her in a loving hug. "I really appreciate you..."

He ran a finger over her smooth mound. She shivered and leaned against him, blue eyes shining up at him.

"...shaving it for me," he said and she kissed him again.

"I'd do anything for you," she whispered.

"But making love, and especially making a baby? That's a huge step," he said and, without thought, ran a finger up and down her very wet slit.

She moaned and spread her legs wide, right foot dangling over the armrest of the office chair, left foot resting up on his desk.

"I know it is, but you're here and I know you'd never hurt me," Colleen groaned, thrusting her pelvis toward his finger.

Clay could feel her inner lips puffing and swelling and peeking out as she grew more and more excited.

"Oh Clay," Colleen let out a shaky groan as he played with her inner lips

"Damn it; this isn't talking," Clay reminded himself.

"Oh," Colleen shuddered, eyes squeezing tightly shut when he found her clitoris.

"Colleen..." he tried to say and she clumsily stuffed her tongue into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mmm!" she squealed into his mouth as she shivered.

"Ugh!" she grunted when his finger bumped her hymen.

"You do know losing that, popping your cherry is going to hurt," he said.

"Yeah, but only for like a minute or two, right?" Colleen asked, spreading her legs even wider.

"Yeah, about a minute or two," Clay agreed.

"Does it hurt you? I mean, when the girl's a virgin? Does it...?" Colleen asked.

Clay looked into her blue eyes and saw the total love and concern in them. She wasn't worried in the least that it would hurt her but was worried that deflowering her might hurt him.

"No, not really," he assured her and she smiled again.

"So where..." she asked, looking around the small office. "I mean, there's really no where, Oh! We could go in Momma's room; there's a couple of couches in there."

Clay chuckled at the thought of sullying, spoiling the sanctity of the living room, the former Bible Study room by deflowering Candy's youngest child. Bending Colleen over the arm of the couch where Candy always sat to hold court and sodomizing Colleen would forever taint that room.

Colleen seemed to have no qualms though, as she wiggled out of his lap and grabbed the jar of lubricant.

"Colleen, wait, come here," Clay ordered.

Finally, the seriousness of his tone seemed to penetrate and she slowed down in her movements. She approached, jar of lubricant clutched to her large breasts.

He cupped her face in his hands and she kissed the palms of his hands and peered deeply into his eye.

"Upstairs, my, Mr. Earl and your momma's room, okay? It'll be a lot more comfortable there, okay?" he surrendered.

She squealed happily, bounced and kissed him, then blazed out of the room.

Chapter 11

Collette's blonde head whirled from staring up the stairs to Clay's face when she heard the office door close.

"If you hurt her..." she whispered, tears beginning to form.

Clay smiled softly and took Collette's pretty face into his hands.

"I'm not, well, it's going to hurt for a minute but..." he tried to assure her.

"No, I mean, Clay, please, please don't hurt her heart," Collette sobbed out, clutching onto his hands. "She loves you so much, she idolizes you. You're her big brother."

"I'm not," Clay started to protest.

"You know what I mean; to her, to Colleen, you're her big brother, the big brave Marine," Collette said.

"And you?" Clay asked.

"You're my big brave brother, the Marine and all I've ever wanted was for you to love me' take care of me," Collette whispered, big blue eyes peering into his one good eye.

Clay bent and kissed her softly on her lips and she clung to him.

"Okay," he said. "I'm your big brother and I'm here to take care of you."

When he entered the bedroom, the drapes on the two floor to ceiling windows were tightly closed. Colleen had found some candles and had them lighted, sitting on various pieces of furniture about the room. The flickering candles cast a soft, romantic glow.

She stepped up, still nude, this time without her battered old flip-flops. Wordlessly, her big blue eyes shining up at him, she reached up and unbuttoned the top button on his shirt. When she had three buttons unbuttoned, she softly kissed his throat, then his chest.

She gave a strangled squeal when she exposed the scar on his chest where the sniper's bullet had struck.

"Oh, Clay!" she gasped out, then softly kissed the scar

She took the shirt off and put it on a wire hanger and hung it on the door knob of the closet.

Wordlessly, still peering up into his eyes, she guided him to the edge of the bed and sat him down.

Then she knelt and unlaced his shoes. She slipped them off his feet and then got to her feet and carried them to the closet, putting the shoes by his shirt.

Then she knelt again and peeled his socks off. The socks were placed into his shoes then she knelt again and laid her head on his thighs.

"I love you," she whispered.

Then she kissed his thighs and unbuckled his belt.

The belt was tightly coiled and placed by his shoes and Clay stood when she again approached the bed.

"I can expect this kind of treatment all the time?" he smiled as he held her face in his hands.

"The Bible says that I am your servant," she affirmed.

"But I'd much rather have an equal," he said.

"Clay, I'm not your equal," she corrected him gently as she fumbled with the button on his trousers. "You're older than me, smarter than me, braver than me..."

She lightly touched his chest scar. Then she kissed him softly and knelt down and pulled both trousers and boxers down to his ankles

"Oh, my God," she sighed when she saw the first penis she'd ever seen.

To her, it appeared to be gigantic, especially when she considered where it would be going. Her anus clamped tightly closed as she looked at his penis. It was seven inches long and had a fat vein along the bottom of it. The head flared out; it appeared to be about three inches in diameter to Colleen's eyes.

The base was obscured by a blanket of brown curls, and underneath hung a heavy bag of flesh; she knew that this was where his testicles were housed.

"May I... Can I?" she asked and wrapped her small hand around it, then groaned.

Just the very thought of this large, hot feeling slab of meat forcing its way into her, spreading her wide, hurting her, filling her was enough to give Colleen a small orgasm.

She almost squealed as she thought of Clay ripping her panties off of her and shoving this thick, trembling piece of flesh into her small anus, forcing it up into her bowels

She sighed and kissed the head of his penis.

"I love you," she whispered to him again.

Then she bent and urged him to step out of his trousers and boxers.

She rose to her feet and hung the trousers on a wooden hanger. She neatly pushed the items that fell out of his pockets against his shoes. His boxers were folded and looped over the trousers

Then Colleen pulled down the bedspread and climbed into the bed. She motioned to Clay to join her.

"Want me to put a condom on?" he asked her.

She shook her head no.

"No, Clay, remember? I want to be a Mom; your baby's mom. Collette and me? We're allergic to latex anyway," she said,

"Well I uh..." he stammered as he slid under the sheet with her.

"Clay, you, you're not a virgin too, are you?" Colleen asked quietly.

"What? No!" he laughed, thinking of the numerous girls and women he'd had over the years.

"Then, are you always this nervous?" she asked, cuddling up to him, resting her fingers on his smooth chest.

"No, I uh..." he stammered.

"Then why are you so..." she asked.

"Because, Colleen, this is..." he snapped.

He rolled over, kissed her and pushed her back into the mountain of pillows.

"Because this is important," he admitted.

She reveled in the feelings of Clay being on top of her, reveled in being smushed, of finding it a little hard to breathe as he rested on top of her. Colleen put her arms around his strong back and held Clay even tighter against herself until she could hardly breathe at all.

Then Colleen's legs naturally, instinctively wound around Clay's narrow waist and tried to pull his manhood into her. And Clay relaxed his muscles and let her guide his cock into her.

"I uh! Oh! Aieegh!" Colleen gasped then screamed as his cock battered through her hymen.

She shuddered and shook, her legs pulling him tighter into her even as her small hands tried to keep him from pushing into her. The covers had completely fallen away. Even in the chill air-conditioning, though, neither was cold.

Collette flung the door open; sure that Clay had struck her baby sister. Instead, in the flickering candlelight, she saw his muscled back, and hard, tight ass.

"Go slow, Baby, please, go slow," Colleen urged as the tears trickled down her cheeks.

"You sure?" Clay whispered.

"Uh huh," Colleen nodded her head, grimacing.

Collette knew she should quietly close the door; leave the two lovers to their privacy. Instead, Collette watched as Clay's tight ass pulled back, and then slowly sank forward again.

"Oh!" Colleen sighed as more of her lover's cock entered her pussy.

"Mmph!" she laughed as he bent his head and sucked a kiss from her.

"Mmph!" she grunted as she felt all of him inside of her.

"Oh!" she shuddered as he again pulled out of her.

Collette watched, transfixed, as slowly, steadily, Clay picked up speed. Bending slightly, she could actually see his heavy balls, and then as he pulled out, Collette could see his flesh pushing into her sister's flesh.

"Oh, that's it, oh God, oh sweet Jesus," Colleen grunted as the pain washed away and she began to enjoy the odd, full feeling her pussy was receiving.

For Clay, this was truly a new sensation. Yes, he'd had lovers before. Yes, he'd even had virgins before. He had even had girls that thought they loved him before.

But this was the first time he could remember ever feeling a true connection with the woman.

Colleen felt like she was in a fog, a very thick fog. She couldn't see; she couldn't hear. All Colleen could do was feel and all she could feel was Clay's flesh sliding in and out of her.

"I, oh, I God!" Colleen screamed as she felt an incredible orgasm twist and tear at her insides.

And as she orgasmed, her vaginal muscles clamped down and rippled along Clay's penis and he tried to pull out of her. Her legs, however, pulled him even more and he bellowed as his cock spewed his semen into Colleen.

"Oh, damn, damn, damn!" Clay grunted as he spurted several shots of semen into her.

"Did you...?" Colleen quietly asked him.

Uh huh," he weakly nodded.

"Oh, okay, let me..." Colleen happily said and wiggled to get out from under him.

He did shift to her right side and she let his softening penis slip from her pussy.

Colleen looked up and saw her sister standing, hand still on the doorknob.

Collette stared, amazed as a thick, light pink substance oozed from her sister's hairless lips.

I'll be right back, okay?" Colleen told Clay, and then walked into the bathroom.

"Uh huh," Clay mumbled, spent from such a forceful ejaculation.

Colleen wet a face cloth in warm water, and then returned to the bedroom. The door was now closed; no sign of Collette.

"Here, my love," Colleen whispered as she wiped Clay's sticky cock and pubic hair clean of her blood.

"And now..." she said and took him into her mouth.

Colleen did not know how to perform oral sex. She'd heard about it; one of her friends at school had confessed to performing it on her boyfriend. Colleen had been so scandalized, she'd stopped talking to that friend for nearly two months.

Colleen used her left hand to toy with his heavy scrotum and her right hand to jack what couldn't fit into her mouth.

"If I come, where you want me to come?" Clay asked as his penis again swelled.

"In my mouth; isn't that where you're supposed to..." Colleen asked, letting his cock slip out of her mouth.

"Hey, some girls don't like..." Clay answered.

Colleen again slipped her mouth over the head of his cock, tasting some of his pre-seminal fluid.

Clay knew Colleen wasn't doing it on purpose, but it did feel good, getting a sloppy blow job.

"Better idea," Clay said as he could feel himself getting close.

"What?" Colleen asked then squealed then giggled as he swung her over and jammed himself into her pussy.

"Oh, hey, I LIKE this!" Colleen encouraged as she bounced up and down, riding him cowgirl.

"Oh yes!" she hissed as he pinched, then pulled her fat nipples.

"Ugh!" she grunted as he squeezed her large breasts tightly.

Outside of the door, Collette twisted, her blue jean clad thighs rubbing together as she listened to the sounds of making love.

"Oh, God!" she hissed as she unzipped her jeans and shoved her hand into the waistband of her panties.

Dinner that evening was quiet. Collette couldn't bring herself to look at either Clay or Colleen. Colleen couldn't tear her eyes away from Clay. And Clay couldn't think.

"This is, I got this off that 'Cast Iron Stomach' show," Collette offered.

"It's good," Clay said.

"And I uh, I finished folding all the laundry," Collette said.

"Thanks," Colleen said. "This is good."

"Can of that mushroom soup; we need some more," Collette said.

"Oh? Need more money?" Clay asked, reaching for his wallet.

"No, no, just saying," Collette said, glancing away, cheeks burning.

"Oh, okay, you need..." he started to say.

"I know," Collette smiled and squeezed his hand. "I need anything, just go to my big brother, right?"

"Right," he said.

Colleen and Collette cleaned up the kitchen together, then found a reality show to watch, now that their Sunday evenings were not taken up by their mother's Bible Studies.

Clay fixed himself a drink, took it into the living room, the former Bible Study room and again put on a Chopin cd. He sipped the gin and tonic and lost himself in the notes.

He must have really lost himself in the music; three cds later, he shut the stereo off. He looked around the dark downstairs; there was no sign of Collette or Colleen. Clay washed, dried and put away his glass and checked all the doors.

Upstairs, he saw that Collette was in her bed but there was no sign of Colleen. Colleen's bed was empty and Clay looked at the bathroom. The door was shut, as usual, but there was no light coming from underneath.

And when he entered his bedroom, the bedroom that used to be his father's and Candy's sanctuary, he saw that Colleen was sleeping on Candy's side of the bed, curled around a pillow.

His bedside lamp was on and the bed covers folded over for him.

"What? No mint on my pillow?" he almost asked, but didn't.

He had a feeling, if he had said it, somehow, in her slumber, Colleen would have subliminally heard him and there would be a mint on his pillow the next evening.

Waking up with a nude, large breasted eighteen year old blonde pressed against you is not the worst way in the world to wake up. Clay smiled and kissed the top of Colleen's head and moved to hug her to him.

When he did so, he saw that Collette was on the other side of Colleen. Obviously, after years of having to share a bed with her needy little sister, Collette did not enjoy the freedom or space.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,092 Followers