1969 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave off true guttural sounds, repeatedly watched him jacking her vagina down over himself, and repeatedly fell back into the chair with powerful orgasms. This technique that he was using almost made her feel that he might pop right through the top of her vagina . He would even occasionally just hold it down as far as he could pull it, and stand there flexing his penis within for that last little stretch. He would hold her like that for 20 or more seconds.

With his dedication and stamina for Jezebel stretching, Christopher was rather well known for making major changes. From the moment he had first seen Melissa's super trim pelvis on Monday, he had planned on doing this forceful stretch. As he proceeded, he would grab a little more of her vagina into his fist, making the smaller section that was left above do the stretch for the entire length of his penis. It was suspiciously similar to the way socks are put on. Perhaps that is where Christopher got the idea. Still, to apply the idea to a woman was an interesting adaptation. And in any adaptation or application involving a Jezebel, Christopher had one consistent standard. 'Over do it '

Ten minutes later, Christopher finally came in her then baggy vagina. And more cum dropped to the floor, just as he pulled his hand away from Melissa. She had made all her best sounds as Christopher worked. And though she was not sure what just happened, it somehow fit her own perverted idea of what feels good. There were deep impressions where his fingers had been. She rubbed herself, trying to buff up the indented sections. It was slowly working.

It was Martin who decided to change the location again. He offered his hand to help Melissa out of the sex chair contraption. She stood up wobbly. As she came to vertical, a large amount of cum drained out of her vagina in long gooey stringy drops. He paused with her for a moment, so that everyone, including the white guys, could see the cum oozing out. She looked sharp, with excess rosy cheeks and her beautiful bod still intact. Still she would have had to be considered a very bad girl for having no real clothes on, being fucked in public, and, of course, draining massive amounts of cum.

She was going to put on what limited clothes that she brought, and head to the bathroom for clean up. But Robert had the tank top, and Martin had the thong, and neither were going to let her have either item. They said that they wanted her to stay like that, with the cum draining down both legs and onto the thigh highs.

"Let's go." And Martin led the way with Melissa in hand.

Everyone walked with her out into the bright parking lot, which was next door to the mall. Even the whites piled out into the lot. Martin had Melissa slowly spin around in an open area of the parking lot that was next to an adjoining night club. A few lone males and several couples were outside the entrance, watching that dynamite 62 body spin. Then, he had her wave goodbye to both establishments as he put her in the back seat of the car.

Needed: A Bigger Audience

Martin chewed on Melissa's nipples and stuck one, two, three, then four of his large fingers in her ass while they drove back to the house. Call it, just something to do. When they arrived at the house, they had the city

sidewalk to traverse and then the walk up their own short sidewalk. Seemed like it should be a quick trip, and without incident. But foot traffic, around there, on a Friday night, was usually pretty heavy. So, it was no surprise to the fellows that there seemed to be groups of 4 to 8 walkers at a time flowing past their house.

They weren't going to wait for what might be a rare break in the flow. They told Melissa to get out and walk very slowly to the door. Martin had the others wait, while he took all the time that he needed to wipe the back seat clean. Melissa had gotten out of the car just in time to be on the sidewalk with about five guys. They started to whistle and give the standard 'hormones only' greeting, but soon they were overwhelmed with the look of this nude woman. They became a sort of worshiping audience, as she walked through them and casually headed for the door. The walkers walked no more. They just stood there watching her ass travel up the sidewalk to the front door.

Martin, Robert and Christopher hopped out of the car. That started the walkers walking again. The three traveled up their sidewalk to where Melissa had turned around to strike a real pose. They patted her on the shoulders, breasts and ass, as they passed to unlock the door and finally take her inside. Martin told her that she had plenty of time to go to the bathroom, "refreshen", take off her soiled hose, and, "Oh yeah, put the pretty red heels back on."

She still had her two pony tails with red ties, and her red heels, when she came back into the living area. Everything else was nice and bare. Christopher was watching TV Melissa guessed that he was very relieved, and chuckled a little to herself. However, Martin and Robert looked hungry. Now, that was more like what Melissa was hoping for.

The ride home, the rectal probing, and her easy acceptance and enjoyment of such probing, all helped Martin think of what to do next. Melissa smiled, as Robert took her right hand, Martin took her left, and both walked her into the atrium area. The svelte white sex muscle on heels was headed for a big show time. Martin let go and let Robert lead her away. Over in what had become the central display area, the lounge was in the center of the tiles, with all other chairs, stools, and cabinets moved completely out of the area. That left the lounge as the clear single focus. No doubt that a true focus from above was in mind with this planning.

Melissa's sexual curiosity was rampant. Wondering what in the world they had next for her was itself a 'stimulating' entertainment. Robert led her straight toward the lounge. On their way, he flipped the halogen light switch. The spot lights had all been repositioned. Now they all were targeted on that central area where the lounge sat. From just out of what would be the picture, and coming from 360 degrees they now bathed that lounge in super white light. A high quality view could be beheld from any angle.

But Robert had personally oriented the lights at the east edge to combine their spots most intensely upon the central and lower portions of the lounge. In another words, if you just happened to be viewing from above and to the east, you got the most help for your visual acuity. And it was no accident that the foot of the lounge was pointed directly east. Melissa understood that this was real showmanship for the residence hall. She also knew that Tom had verified that Jim Wroth, and an unknown number of other people, would make certain to periodically check the atrium out, certainly after the halogens came on and alerted all watchers on a late Saturday night.

This all seemed set up to make this as public as they could possibly do, while still being within their own house and being able to claim that all walls shielded from pedestrians and the view from passing cars. After all, the open night sky was an innocent place to have sex directly under, right? True, especially in your own home. The people peering in, especially when using scopes and binoculars, would be the ones in violation of peeping Tom laws. She laughed out loud, thinking that her 'Tom' would love to sneak a look.

"What?" Her laugh had come out of no where and surprised Robert.

Melissa reassured him with a simple, "Oh, nothing, just thinking of something funny."

"Well let's do something funny, strange and, perhaps, very entertaining for both you and our audience up there."

And he walked her into the bright light, and stood her at the head of the lounge.

She then faced that now famous east direction. Then he got busy. All the lounge angles could be adjusted for head or leg lift and interesting combinations. He raised only the bottom half up, with as steep of an angle as it would allow. He sat the Vaseline down by the lounge and began stripping. And he sat down nude on the flat portion of the lounge, at first facing south. He motioned for Melissa to come on over.

She got there, kneeled down, took his penis into her mouth, and gave a wonderfully delicious blow job. It only took a minute or so for him to fill quite nicely. She was thinking that she could get quite used to these, large, hard, direct connections to men. Then, for the most unusual move yet, Robert swung around to lay back on the flat portion of the lounge. Rather than put his long legs straight up the incline, he just put one foot on each side of the lounge and moved his own pelvis slightly up the incline.

He lubed up, and told Melissa to straddle him. She put her legs between his and the lounge, stood over him and slowly squatted down. That projected the maximum view angle up, and east. Along with the lighting, it became a spectacularly clear viewing. She very slowly slipped down. Robert was quite pleased with Christopher. He thought that Christopher had done an excellent job in stretching Melissa, for she felt much larger than Robert remembered. That made the slide up into her much easier, much smoother than it was on Monday. In fact, Robert finally decided that it was delightfully astonishing, and that she had slid down on most of his length in what he believed to be less than a minute.

The last few inches were worked in by him beginning to upward thrust, while she rotated her ass downward. After less than, perhaps, five minutes total, he was in all the way. She looked down at him and smiled, then threw her head back, wiggled and quite literally went orgasmic on him. She bucked and twisted while he rammed. As she would come forward with the top of her body and grab his shoulder and later his neck, her ass would pick up and show that crystal clear view of his penis spreading her as it went all the way in and almost all the way out.

They fucked intensely in this position for 15 to 20 minutes. From his angle, Robert could see the cheaper cameras flash, since their owners could not turn that function off. He knew the better ones were seeing straight through excellent lenses and using the great light that he provided for them. He had no idea how many of those were clicking. But, even with no camera attached, those hall residents with scopes or binoculars were getting images that would last a lifetime for them anyway.

He asked Melissa if she would look around and up at the hall. Her ass was pumping violently on him, with her gasping and usually not even capable of making the decision to make such a movement. But under her gasping, panting and her high frequency squeals, there began to be that wicked smile. She took her hands off of his shoulders, where she had been bracing with them.

Those hands moved to her waist in a proud show stance; she licked her lips, and twisted her waist and her head all at the same time. She gave a great cheesy smile to the hall. While holding that top half of herself frozen in pose, she did a great proud flip up of her ass, which revealed Robert's penis stuck into her. Quite an easy contortion for her. It was a beautiful pose for anytime, anywhere. But here, at this moment, she figured it would be perfect. Robert was thinking that there could be a no more brazen Jezebel on Earth.

Martin walked into the bright light at that exact moment. Already hard, already well greased, he walked over to the lounge. Melissa spun her head back around to her right in order to see Martin. She was able to leave her ass flipped up high all during that move. What a showgirl

"Well, hello there." Was her smiling greeting to Martin.

He smiled back real big, but did not say anything. He walked over, threw one of his long legs over and to the left side of Melissa, and then straddled her just slightly above the bottom of her waist. She twisted her neck even more to get a look back at him and her rear.

"Oh, my..." Were her favorite two words of astonishment.

He had some Vaseline on his right finger tips. He poked that in her ass, rounding it out once again and making sure the Vaseline went deep.

Melissa continued, "Oh, my. Oh, dear."

And then Martin started into her ass with his penis. There is great doubt that a woman's eyes could open any farther in startle mode. And there is no doubt that Melissa's ass had absolutely never opened as much as it was opening now. He got the head to finally pop in. Robert was holding about halfway into her vagina. Martin kept greasing his shaft, just where it was disappearing into Melissa's ass. She was tossing and shaking her head and yelling Ohs, Ows, and chains of combinations of those sounds.

When he was halfway in, he angled to her left side so he would begin to slide up her colon. After all, he had to put it somewhere. As he did that, Robert started up again. Melissa was driven fairly mad at that moment. The breath was mostly out of her, but what was heard was more like "uuuuh" in short, medium and very long variations. Robert made sure to bury himself before Martin got in too far. Everything inside needed to be pushed aside properly, so that each might fit and so that both would able to work. Robert held deep in her vagina, and Martin continued to push a little left and up her colon. He was already eight to ten inches into her ass. There were only a few inches on the outside. Both he and Robert decided that she was actually too silent. Martin looked at Robert, who could see Melissa's face. Martin nodded for Robert to check her out.

"Melissa. Melissa. Hey, Melissa "

From tucked down, her face came up slowly. Her eyes were wild, and beads of sweat were on her forehead and red face.

"Y..e..a..h? W..h..a..t?"

"Are you alright??"

"Y..e..a..h."

"Are you sure?"

"Y..e..a..h." And she let her head fall forward to right beside his ear, "Do...it...to...me."

Robert grinned and looked up to Martin, while keeping the grin and giving Martin the tiniest of nods.

They both started very slowly into fucking their assigned holes. If someone were telescoping this picture right now, they saw her butt full and her vagina full. The area between her vulva and anus, the perineum, was very narrow and very taunt now. Soon their penises were trying to saw Melissa in half. At least that is what it looked like. And the 'perineum'? Red.

Just as slowly as they started, they were speeding up. The residence hall population, that part that knew to look, was watching these two dark Africans, both over 6 ½ feet tall. And they were watching them sawing their hard and, what no one could deny, unusually large penises into what must be a 'sweet' 'innocent' and very beautiful 62 , 104 pound, white woman.

Many were probably thinking, 'there ought to be a law.' And, indeed, there were a lot of them in various parts of the USA. But luckily for these three fuckers, there was no such law in this "god awful" liberal state. And the guys sawed away. By less than 20 minutes into the whole procedure, they were getting their entire lengths into her. Her pussy was stretching to be an even more loose bag, one that Christopher could be proud of. Plus, now, her lower colon was being dilated big time.

This was 'hard' work. And no one appreciated that more than Melissa. She had regained her breath and a few senses, just in time for them to start fucking her the hardest. So, now, she could scream, yell, huff, puff, gasp and do all the other things that reassured Martin and Robert. Sort of what might be called, 'that's our girl ' vital signs.

For quite a while, Martin, as soon as he knew she could take it, had been prying up as he thrust. That would pull her ass up a little, similar to when she popped it up herself early on. It helped stretch the ass, perineum and even pull against what Robert was doing. All of her 'worked over' area was on perfect display. That perineum middle ground was under great pressure and showed it.

She looked up at Robert and almost asked if this is how the 19 year old African woman got the scars. Just as she was going to ask, the guys changed the rhythm to one of taking perfect turns with her holes. And they sped up the rate. They were both doing an excellent full length plungering of Melissa. Melissa looked up at Robert again.

He looked down at her, but looked under her face and down onto her abdomen. There he not only could see the outline of himself going in and out of her, he could see Martin doing the same. That was too much for even Robert. After seeing that done to her, he got excited and came within the next few seconds. Since he was under her, there was a major leakage that drained back onto him.

Martin fucked her ass for a few minutes more before he came. In his case, his cum went deep and stayed deep. He pulled out of her and left the famous absolute hole. Robert pushed her up and over to the side, laying her down sideways onto the lounge, as he slid off. She rolled to her back.

As she laid there, breathing like a long distance runner, she spread her legs. Her vaginal opening and her anal opening were temporarily the same size. Neither was closing up much. And only now did Martin's cum start to gush out of her ass. She was surprised, very surprised that she was not completely torn. She looked closer and did notice extreme true stretch marks just behind and under the vaginal opening or vulva. To her, they looked strong enough to possibly be permanent.

She looked up at the hall, waved and threw herself backwards onto the lounge in a dramatic feigning of exhaustion. Her arms and legs all flopped over the sides of the lounge. Those who might still be watching could readily believe that this scene was just as real as what they had been watching for the last half hour.

It was really quite believable, in fact most probable, that the woman they saw double penetrated so extremely well for over a half hour could be collapsed, laying there oozing out of both grossly stretched holes.

Saturday Fun

Melissa had gotten home at about 2:00 AM Saturday morning. After dildo icing, one in each hole, she finally got wound down and fell asleep around 4:00 AM. She slept till noon. When she got up, she remembered that Martin said they were taking her out of town tonight. He gave her instructions to wear a knock about jean outfit for the trip, but bring the killer stuff, including some great heels, in a tote bag. He told her several times that they were going to leave around 6 PM. The only thing more that he said about where, was, 'Somewhere special.' True, that did not narrow down the possibilities, but the thought of more surprises was turning her on again.

A steak and egg Australian type meal, then she hurried off to the gym, where she did an aerobics class and went through a 24 station weight circuit. She could think of a multitude of reasons why she might need some good conditioning. For one, her new friends seemed to be trying to exhaust her.

Melissa laid out a couple of outfit combos, just in case, and a couple of pairs of heels, just in case. Lots of personal clean up stuff, including a first aid kit, a Kotex panty liner and her little igloo cooler, which was also full of 'just in case'. By then, it was after 5:30 PM. So, off she went to meet the guys, and find out more about her Saturday night.

Melissa had some interesting past times during her car ride to Chicago. It was less than 60 minutes from the university. Still it was hard to keep hands off of her, or, frankly, for her to keep hands off of them. Poor Robert was driving while Melissa gave Christopher and Martin both great blow jobs. She both relieved their travel tension and got to find out how it was to get a double load of cum in her mouth. She thought both salty, but much thicker and more creamier than Tom. And then there was that volume, a good 1 to 2 oz. each.