1969 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers

Melissa once again threw her head back onto the guy beneath her. Being the masochistic athlete that she was, she was able to keep holding her legs wide, even while these two men were busy trying to divide them farther. They were in perfect rhythm with the music, as they reamed away. The man in her vagina repositioned himself. He put one large arm in front of each leg, and leaned forward, taking her legs with him. That flipped them up and over her. Then both men screwed even stronger. She was squealing as she ripped a lot. The crowd, especially the blonde, was ecstatic.

But the men weren't done. They pumped her for a while, with a more straight line fuck that was intended for their own steady stimulation. Then as they both got closer to cuming, they paid more attention to the crowd's chants of 'Finish her ". Melissa had been back to orgasms with their straight line fucking. She was not going to waste any of the evening. Still, she could not help but hear the loud crowd chant 'Finish her '. One thought she had, was, that if this were another woman, like, say, the blonde, she would be right up front also, yelling for the guys to do their best.

Another was that she knew what a split would be. She knew that she would get sewn up. With the way Melissa was thinking, it was a certification as a truly 'loose' woman. She had known for quite a while that she would soon be loose by some method and then more easily take big guys. These people screaming for her to be ripped, did not think that she would go away. In fact, they must have figured that Melissa would have to come back, just to get the size of penises that she would need. Of course, all this thinking and figuring, everything since her last consideration of 'Finish her', all that occurred in one of those micro second intervals.

The music was building again, and so were the two men. When it rarely could be heard, ker splop , slurp, foomp, sounds that really did need to be written in cartoon language, were coming out of Melissa. The man on top twisted while bearing down and pushing down, the man underneath had his penis traveling in, up and out, trying to fling Melissa forward. When the men did their final jerking, while cuming, the two forces literally met, suddenly connecting the rip from the vagina with the one coming from her ass. She was really split. The crowd whistled, yelled and clapped its own roar of approval, as the little blonde twirled, doing a sort of Irish stepdance celebration.

The guy on top smoothly pulled out of Melissa's large vertically gaped vagina, and the one under her picked her up and off of his penis. Her ass was slightly oblong, leaning toward that connection with the vagina. He sat her down on the vinyl cushions of the bench. She sat there with her hands on her spread knees, in a sort of jock position. She was keeping that bottom down to minimize bleeding. The MC held up her finger with the wedding band, and said into his microphone something about her having a lot to tell 'hubby'.

She did not have to worry about going to the medic, for he had come to her. He ran over to this gang area, well prepared, when he was told what was happening. He had her hold a large Kotex pad under her as he took her to an adjoining side room that was occasionally used when there was such need.

In there, he reassured her that her meat and muscle beneath was not divided, that, after he did some tight suturing, she would, as she had predicted, have a very well defined episiotomy type line. He numbed her up with Lidocaine, and stitched her perineum tightly, with many fine sutures. This man had obviously done this before, many times. And that was what he was telling her; in addition, he told her that, after a couple of days of ice and a couple of weeks of healing, he expected to see her back here again. He was a nice guy. But he also worked for the house that night and wanted to encourage a quality item like Melissa to surmount her 'little' modification and return to the club. She thanked him with a kiss on his cheek, and told him that she 'owed him.' After her own 14 rounds, that comment to the medic, and, finally, the return of her sly sex smile, she left to watch Martin, Robert and Christopher in the orgy room. Tonight, she knew that she needed to strongly encourage that the complete satisfaction of those three be done in that room, and with other women.

'Well, anyway, just for this night.'

thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

1969 Pt. 01 Previous Part
1969 Series Info

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories