1969 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't that something, folks?" Heavy clapping and whistles answered him.

"Do you want to give us your name?" A legitimate question in this building. Some people did not want to give a name, or, at least, a real name.

"Melissa."

"Is this your first time here, Melissa? Because I would remember someone like you, and I don't."

"Yep, first time."

"Well, Melissa, in this room, the woman gets a lot of intense inspection and probing. The guys are our finest volunteers. They all have good equipment and nasty attitudes. The rest of us have a great time watching. The action is all up here, on and around this sturdy and cushy bench. And you can specify the maximum number of guys who might partake. OK?"

"Sounds good so far "

"And Melissa, we need to get some basic understandings done. The guys wear no condoms. They are allowed to pick their favorite target area. And, if they rise to the situation, they are allowed to go at you twice during the evening. And you have to understand..." He looks at the small framed woman, places his hand at the top of her head, and shakes his head wistfully.

"These men have large equipment; some of them have very large equipment. You need to be warned up front that women much bigger than you have gotten rips or tears on occasion. And we just send them to the medic room down the hall for any minor repairs that might be necessary. It's never been more than minor, for the guys aren't really trying to do that. I just wanted to make it clear to you, that is a possibility."

Her sexual smart alec personal S&M preferences kicked in big time.

She increased the excitement in the room by responding with, "And I don't want to purposefully hurt them, either."

And expressive 'ooohs' and a some laughter filled the room.

"Well, well, well... Hey, Melissa, could you, so to say, send us off with a bang and start things with a strip off of that cute outfit?"

The MC started some very well known SW US Latin Rock music, you know, the music with one of the premier guitarists of the world at its lead. And Melissa began her strip. A little dancing, like at her aerobics classes, then the purple top came off, revealing those tight breasts sitting on trim muscular pecs. The audience had already been able to view her fantastic abs. That crowded room was continuously clapping. Then, after a few more cute moves, she reached down and unzipped the side of the purple mini. Dropped it to her ankles, stepped out and tossed it over to where her top laid. Then, everyone had this wonderful view of her in her purple string bikini and purple heels. Immediately, a louder crowd. Not long after, she rolled down and off the bikini bottoms, and stood there with her legs spread and her hands up in a 'Ta-Da' showgirl stance. Some guys almost rushed the stage then, without being invited. The MC palmed all those guys to hold on and hold back. In only her heels, the otherwise completely nude Melissa bowed to the audience.

The MC walked over to her, and with the mike down to his side, told her how very nice she looked. Then he whispered in her ear, asking how many could he send up to work on her. He gave typical ranges, like 6, 8, 10 even, mentioned late and hopelessly, the rare 12. Her answer was quickly given.

"Twelve."

He looked at the little thing again, and asked, "Are...you...sure?"

She grabbed his mike from his side and spoke directly into it.

Very loud over the house speakers, "Yes, I am sure. Twelve of your best, p l e a s e "

In response to that, many males muttered things like 'ah shit, that does it ', and rushed the stage. More were casual, but still heading toward the stage. As they headed on down, the MC startled, abruptly stopped where he was going and what he was going to do. His mind suddenly acknowledged something that he had just seen. He backed up to Melissa and raised her left hand.

Talking into the microphone, "Melissa, is that a wedding band?"

The mike extended to her, "Yes, it is."

"Is he here tonight?" Looking around the room.

"No, he's not here tonight."

"Ohhhhhh, uh huh Does he even know that you are here?"

With her nasty sly smile engaged, "No, he doesn't know."

"All right guys, there is an extra turn on. Still more incentive for you to send this little lady home to hubby more than a little changed "

The MC gathered the fellows all to one wall for management. Melissa swung around to view her workout team. The MC was counting, as she scanned. No one was ugly. Against that wall, there was, what she considered, a broad spectrum of variation in penises. But, if these were anything close to average, and she suspected that they were not, then her husband Tom had a micro penis.

Some were hardening with the thought of fucking what they saw in front of them. Melissa estimated that the very smallest of the group would grow past 8 , at least. The longest were as long as Martin and Robert, growing toward that 12 mark. Straight poles, ultra thick, mushroom heads, crooked, just about everything was over there. One white guy almost struck her as having elephantitis of the penis, until he started lengthening and getting muscular hard. So, that was something else, not elephantitis.

'This is so great seeing these guys lined up to fuck me. Such a nice common goal to have ' were the kind of bitchy thoughts that she was having. Then she thought back to what Martin had said about her drugged state. 'Maybe I am just drugged crazy?' In her brain, she paused for a micro second. 'Nah, I'm sure that I know what I'm doing. I'm sure that I will agree with these same choices, later. I think...'

The MC finished counting. There were 14. Someone, perhaps the last two up there, were going to have to go back to the audience. And, he started to indicate that would be the decision. Melissa stopped him, saying that it was OK. The 14 should stay. The MC looked a little exasperated, but then smiled real big and shook his head.

"Start one or two up, Melissa. The rest will follow the lead." All done with his biggest smile yet.

The little svelte panther walked over to a white guy with a thick one that was approaching, perhaps going past, 10 in length. Yes, indeed, by the time she got there, it had gone past 10 . She smiled into his face, held it, then stroked it and pulled him over to the bench. She sat him down facing the wild crowd. There was lube near the bench, but she needed none yet. She started sliding down onto him. Some guys in the audience could not stand it and had to start jacking while watching. She hesitated slightly near the base, then sat down all the way and kissed him while screwing her tight butt on him.

Another guy came up behind her and gently pushed her forward, putting the one she was screwing down upon the cushioned bench with her on top of him. That second fellow was a black man with a penis that was almost identical to Martin's caliber. He did use the lubricant and started into her ass. Soon the two guys were doing an excellent job of doubling her.

The music drowned out most other stage sounds at this point. They sawed away with intensity for at least 15 minutes. Then, in sort of rapid fire, they both came. She came up looking like she was having a great time. Cum dripped out of both holes, as a third man approached. This was a guy that she had noted earlier, longer than Martin, heavily veined and with a much larger mushroom head. He had her flip over onto her back. She could see this enormous shaft aiming right between her legs. She smiled a nervous smile and fluttered her eye lids. He steadily inserted himself. She was gasping and squealing with this one. He was different. She could verify immediately that he was exceptionally big. He stroked her full length for another 10 to 15 minutes, came in a gushing manner and left her gaping. Melissa felt very strongly that she had Martin, Robert and especially Christopher to thank for their stretching preparations, and that the round the clock large dildo that she had used, along with those three fellows of hers, were the only reasons that she did not split during that last fuck.

Speaking of Martin, Robert and Christopher. They took a look at the line up and decided that her show was going to take up a significant part of the evening. Christopher was the first to say that he wanted to visit the orgy room, where he could grab a mixture of girls to screw. Robert agreed and went with Christopher. Martin stayed a while longer, through at least the next guy.

That next stage assistant was into oral. He wanted Melissa to move away from the bench. He put a towel down on the edge of the stage, and had her get on it with bended knees. He wanted everyone to see him fuck this pretty 'girl's' face. He stuck his wide white penis into her mouth. She began some great tongue work, and finished making him hard. Then he began to fuck her throat. Much frothing, some gagging, but a continuous smooth fuck of her throat. It did look impressive to see that pretty face fucked like that. He was holding onto her hair like bicycle handles as he came. She swallowed almost every bit, then remembered that the crowd might want verification. So, she licked a bit onto her lips, letting the last dribble down her chin. The viewers did seem to appreciate that maneuver. Martin clapped in approval, along with everyone else; then, he left for the orgy room also.

The guy, who she had mentally joked about having elephantitis, was next. And no he did not have such a dysfunctional state, for now he was long and defined. He was, however, like John Holmes of that same era, a rather soft thick. He took Melissa back to the cushion bench. He placed her on her side, with her face toward the audience. Then he picked up her right leg, making her do a high scissors, and started into her sideways. Due to her intense workouts up to that moment, he was able to plop the fat thing into her in less than a minute or so. And he did his deep and wide strokes, varying angle and depth, providing good visuals, and what Melissa considered many excellent orgasms for her. She was very pleasantly surprised with this penis design.

Sixth on the list was another white fellow, with medium width and a quite long straight look. He started off mildly rigid. He stood Melissa up for the crowd, took her closer to them and had her bend over and grab her ankles. A little lube and he was quickly demonstrating a side view of himself going in and out of her in that position. He finally got very hard and straight. I was very entertaining to watch it go in and out with this view. One of those, 'where did that go in her' views. Another 10 to 15 minute fuck that was considerate of everyone's schedule, and then he burst, running down both of her legs. Of course, at this point in the show, it was impossible to say whose goo was actually oozing out.

The next two kept her standing. A stocky white guy had her put her arms around his neck, hop up and stick herself on his already hard and elevated penis. As she slid down on him, a black man, who was very wide, got her ass. They also showed the audience a side view, this one of them sawing Melissa. The method and combination of penises put great stress on that perineum area between the two holes, stretching not only the edges, but sort of pulling it downward and out in addition. Those two got rough. They both were trying to bounce the small woman up into the air as much as they could. It was a good picture for everyone there.

Her head and its long dark hair was flipping all about, and the rowdy crowd seemed to really like how such a double showed off her muscular legs and pronounced muscular butt. When they were through, both of her holes were bright red, pooched out and draining pink tinged ooze. After she was down on her purple heels, they and the MC had her back up closer to the edge of the stage, with her ass directed at the audience.

Then they had her bend over and grab her ankles, which, of course, was always super easy for Melissa. People in the audience were allowed to come up and give close inspection. As they were looking at her "pussy' and ass, she was closely looking at their expressions upside down and listening to the comments. She got the idea that they were happy with the results, so far...

A white number nine took her back to the bench once again. However, he had her get on all fours, then tuck her knees under her and stick her rear back and up high. A perfect level for him to walk right up and poke her. Equipped with a very hard, curved up, and thin 11 , his angle was going to stretch her vagina into a slightly different direction than most other fucks. A balanced exercise program? And he did. Being hard and pointed, he truly poked. His stretching was directly along the backside and height of her vagina. Her reaction to this guy started with her interpreting him as a painful stab. But soon, she adjusted and received him as just another unique variation in a long line of great fucks tonight.

However, his shape did put stress deep in her. And, instead of outside edges, her vaginal pouch was stretched to his new and sharply defined shape, way up high. She was poked and stretched harshly at that specific point. So, by this number nine, she had a ragged vulva and anal edges and a deep vaginal poke. When he came, 10 minutes or so later, he pulled out a slightly pink tip, with her gooey drippings increased once again. Much of that was pink streaked drainage down her inner legs. The audience was always there to clap when they saw a climax of any part of the show.

Number ten, a football player size black man, wanted her to stay in that exact position. But he went for her ass. He lubed up his own 11 , which was slightly less hard but thicker than number nine. He smoothly went right in her dilated ass. As it was for the vagina, this position was intense for the anal root. He apparently was on some sort of drug also. In his case, he had much energy, while remaining very erect. He slid in and out of her ass with increasing frequency. Soon he buried it up to his large balls. It looked like he might even be trying to get them into her too.

A lot of ooohing, aaaahing, ouching, ughs and other variations came from the down under Melissa. But this guy was actually making her cum through an ass fuck She did not know that was possible until that moment. And, maybe twenty minutes later, when he came, she could feel the large penis jerking and, she thought, the warm cum hit her inside. He withdrew, leaving her ass with more ragged red edges and cum starting to spurt out.

Eleven and twelve apparently had worked as a team in the past. They watched all of her fucks closely. They offered only a slight variation, yet still a variation, within those evening performances. One white guy with a fat 10 laid down on the bench with his feet kind of aimed at the audience. Then he had Melissa sit on him, turned around with her face also slightly angled toward that audience. He took her vagina. The other team member wanted oral, so he walked up to Melissa and put his penis in her mouth. Both men fucked away at each end. The MC, knowing that the show was coming down to the last two, changed the look of the show slightly by swinging a small spotlight on the oral portion of this round.

The clarity of Melissa's face fuck was appreciated by the crowded audience. The action certainly helped some people from various parts of the room see better. The guy in her mouth came quickly, oozing out the sides of her mouth (with Melissa's tongue assistance of course). As they had so consistently done about any type, the audience applauded that particular cum. The other, under her, continued to screw away at her. She moved forward and then back and down, in order to help. That produced a pretty intense bang. They kept that up for another five to ten minutes, then he gushed. And with his position, he got most of it returned back to him, making for a thick gooey crotch. Melissa popped up, looking refreshed, perhaps on her second wind. She was going to need it.

For the last two to perform with Melissa tonight had, with good reason, saved themselves for last. Two large black guys, who seemed to know each other well, and who the crowd muttered about and seemed to know, took her to a slanted portion of the bench. One sat back on the slant, then had Melissa sit on him. She was starting down on him with her ass, while he and Melissa faced the audience. She decided he was big, the biggest thing up her ass to date. The other man, who was much bigger than either Martin or Robert, putting them both to shame, started in her vagina. She was thinking that this guy must be related to the 'BIG' guy down the hall. With the two in her, she felt that there really wasn't much room for her.

Everything was pushed out of the way by these guys. They started fucking her, building up to full steam quickly. She was very red in the face, screaming, panting, and with multiple thuds interrupting that breathing. Melissa saw and heard the audience applaud. She watched them give thumbs up and applaud louder for the two fuckers when both of Melissa's holes ripped just a little. The crowd could see her all stretched out, with almost no distance between the holes, and a little bleeding to trace. These fuckers were making her fit them.

They both grabbed her waist simultaneously and ground into her. Much popping, snapping, squeals, even moans came from Melissa. That rowdy crowd was rowdier than ever. They intensely watched these two work, for they had seen them do this before. The one fucking her vagina reached down and spread Melissa's legs gymnast wide. The purple heels were as far apart as they could get.

After that he grabbed Melissa's arms, one at a time, and placed them just under each knee. Melissa understood and grabbed hold of her own leg spread. She knew that they were going to batter her hard. She looked down at her vulva and ass. They were over filled, with a now pink combo of all the previous cum spewing out the sides with each stroke. She knew that for this special round, she was definitely the M, and they were definitely the S.

They wanted to actually split her, and she was going to hold her legs spread wide and let them try their best?? Worst case? Melissa had talked to her friends with children and knew all about episiotomies. She decided that women were repaired between the vulva and ass all the time. She could do as well, if necessary. After all, Melissa was pretty sure that was how the 19 year old African woman had gotten her scars, especially since she had not had a baby. The MC knew what was going to happen and had directed two spots right at her bottom.

Melissa approved. If this was going to happen, then she wanted the crowd to see well. And she leaned back on the guy under her and pulled her legs apart even wider. As the two men started getting serious, Melissa concluded one last abstract, and that was, that this type of action must be why the medic is down the hall

The crowd almost trampled each other, trying to move closer to the stage, so that each might be able to see Melissa's bottom better. The black penises were like pistons plunging in and out of Melissa. The two men started radically twisting and churning up Melissa in assault fashion.

She kept hanging on to her legs, as she tore a little every four or five strokes. The crowd was watching her get bigger directly in front of their eyes. Her vaginal opening was torn the most, with a jagged line headed for her ass. The crowd was whistling, yelling and in a constant rhythm of clapping.

Though her head was usually thrashing around, Melissa would occasionally and momentarily hold it still to check out her condition. She could not help but see the up front section of the audience at such a moment. Even though the two men were pounding her, she gave an extra second of attention to the tightly packed crowd closest to her bottom. There, only a few feet away from her bottom, was the blonde in the black outfit. It was the blonde whose breasts Melissa had stretched. She was yelling for the men to 'Rip her apart ' And she gave the two men a big double thumbs up.