The Empath Cycle: 2013.1 Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No good deed goes unpunished, I guess."

"Yeah, so, for the first time she talks to me and it's to tell me in no uncertain terms how inconsiderate I was to have so little regard for my health after she had gone to all the trouble of nursing me back from the brink of death. I couldn't get in a word edgewise. All that time, she was pushing me toward the bed. Of course, I could have fought her off, but I didn't feel like it. Shut up, kid. You may be young, but I can still take you out. So she got me in bed and undressed me. When she pulled off the bandage, she tsked at me. I mean, who does that, right? She got this thick bandage and taped it in place. Then she told me not to move and got dressed with one of my t-shirts and walked out the door."

"I was wondering how she had gone for supplies before if her own top had her boobs hanging out."

"You have a twisted mind, kid."

"I've heard that before."

"When she came back, she had two bags of blood and two more of plasma in a cooler. Don't ask. She didn't tell me how she got it. She gave me a shot of something she said would help with the pain. Let me tell you it was some good shit. In minutes, she could have told me she wanted to chop off my head with a dull knife and I would have laughed. She was giving me a local anesthetic when I grabbed her tit. 'Show me your bodacious body' I told her. When she didn't, I gave her a mighty slap on the ass, forgetting that she was holding a syringe stuck in my side. Let's just say that I didn't feel the whole side of my body for a long while. When she was done, she let out a long-suffering sigh and stripped. I giggled at the sigh, but I really looked at her for the first time as something other than a side of meat."

"That must have been some potent stuff she gave you."

"Are you laughing at me kid?"

"Not at all, ma'am."

"You'd better not. So she told me she had to take out the stitches and look inside me to repair the damage I had done. The first time, I had been unconscious, but this time I got to watch her dig in and fix me. Thanks, to the drugs and my ill-timed slap, I didn't feel a thing which is a strange experience in itself, but looking at a beautiful naked woman working in my body was weird. When I felt her up, she slapped my hand away and told me to behave."

"I though you weren't a lesbian."

"I was high as a kite is what I was. I watched what she was doing, but I got woozy, so I watched her instead. She had this look on intense concentration. She didn't even look up when she repeatedly slapped my hand away. Shut up, kid. When she was done, she checked the hook-up of the tubes in my arm and did that flicking of the fingernail they do on the thingy on the tube. Looking down at me, she told me that I should sleep for a while, but that she would be there when I woke up. I giggled and told her I was feeling too good to sleep. She didn't slap the hand I had high on the inside of her thigh, she just took it and placed it on my stomach. By then, my eyelids felt pretty heavy, so I closed my eyes. She leaned over me and kissed my forehead, telling me 'Sleep well, sweetheart'. I remember wondering how it would have felt if she had kissed my lips instead."

"The gall. Calling a full patch 'sweetheart'."

"You're weird, kid."

"Really? I thought I was just getting drunk."

"That too. Do you want to hear the rest of the story before you pass out?"

"I've never passed out from drinking in my life. I bet I can drink you under the table, old girl."

"We'll have to test that some time. So, when I woke up, she was asleep in a chair beside the bed. I looked at her for a while before squeezing her hand and telling her she's be more comfortable in bed. When she stayed away, I put out my arm and asked her to come closer. It took two tries, but I finally got her back where she had been when I freaked out. I had to stay in bed only two days this time. When I was awake, we talked like two normal people. I finally asked her name. Did you know it's Clarabelle? She blushed when she told me and I laughed. You know the character from the Goofy comics, right? So she told me everyone called her Clara. To this day, when she's been a bad girl, I call her Clarabelle, but if you ever do, I'll beat you black and blue, do you understand me?"

"Yes, ma.am. The name will never escape these lips."

"See that it doesn't. And I'm no ma'am."

"No, Grace, you aren't."

"I learned her history and how a woman had helped her by teaching her to be a lady. She told me that she had taken off on her own the year before and had been fucking her way through the directory, which how is she had ended up in the tavern where I found her. When I offered to spank her as a thank you for saving me again, she said I should save it for when I didn't risk hurting myself. She told me she wasn't going anywhere and that she would wait for me to be better. On the third day, we were woken up during the night by gunfire one street over, then the sirens and all that shit. I was going back to sleep, but I could feel her shaking."

"She was snuggled against you again."

"It was the middle of the night. What did you expect?"

"Nothing. Just clarifying the point."

"You and I know it's a normal occurrence around here, but she didn't. I held her and rubbed her back, telling her that there wasn't anything to worry about. Kid, I'm gonna deck you if you keep laughing. I was rubbing her back. After a while, she got to sleep again and so did I. In the morning, while she was giving me a sponge bath, she asked if I wanted to go to her place while I convalesced so there would be no risk I would have to fight anybody. As it happens, she was making sure my pussy was really clean at the time and I was a little distracted, so I may have agreed. I'm not sure. In any case, when I woke from my morning nap, she was sitting in the chair, dressed. When I asked why she wasn't showing me her beautiful body, she told me there was a car waiting for us downstairs. She got me dressed and half-carried me to the car. When we got to her apartment, the driver brought out a duffel bag with most of my clothes. She had even packed my gun. I couldn't believe it. My skank was a rich girl. You saw the house yesterday. It was her parent's house. When she inherited it, we moved to the ground floor. She rents the first floor, but the couple who live there will be moving out in July because she's pregnant and it's going to be too small to raise their second child."

"Who knew? If she's rich, why does she work then? Carlotta and I work long hours because she does. She was always a role model for me."

"She's not rich. Never was. Her family was merely comfortable. But imagine what it looked like for a girl from the Pointe. The house was paid for so all they had to do was pay the municipal taxes and utilities. Her grand-father built it or had it built, I'm not sure. Her father had it brought to code, then Clara did it too when she inherited."

"It's really beautiful and in a nice neighborhood. I hope I can afford to live in a place like that someday."

"Who knows? You may win the lottery one of these days."

"I would have to buy tickets first. I don't waste my money on pipe dreams. Are you going to tell me the rest of the story or are you going to keep spouting nonsense?"

"Johnny here didn't tell me you're a mean drunk."

"I'll have to thank him for telling on me. I just want to know what happened next. Is that too much to ask?"

"No it's not. She nursed me back to health completely this time. That took a month. Two months later, I moved in for good."

"Gracie, you left out the best part. When did you become a lesbian, for fuck's sake?"

"You really have a foul mouth, kid."

"I've heard that before too. So? Are you going to finish the story properly or what?"

"I realized I was a lesbian while she had a scalpel in my gut, silly. Haven't you been listening? I got to taste her lips when I woke up that day. She wouldn't let me do more than feel her up until I was completely healed, but she taught me many other ways to make love during that time. She wouldn't even let me make her come until I could too without busting a stitch. That woman has the patience of Job. She let me come to realize that I was head over heel in love with her before she said anything herself."

"You're a fucking tease, Gracie. I was waiting for... the... good... stuff..."

Grace smiled fondly as she watched Nancy sleep, head pillowed on her folded arms.

"Still the great storyteller, Aunt Graciella." Julia said as she sat at the table. "Think she bought any of it?"

"How long did it take you girls to figure out that I wasn't an airline pilot?"

"Good point. You emote so well when you get into one of your stories that we couldn't tell for the longest time. So, what do you think of her?"

"I like her. She's just what Carlotta needs. She showed the right empathy at the right moments in the story."

"We still wish you had let us help Carlotta during her wild years."

"It wouldn't have done any good. She needed to find this woman first."

"But she's clan."

"And you know how her parents turned their back on the clan. They weren't the first and they won't be the last. We've never forced anybody to stay."

"Still..."

"Trust me, kiddo. She didn't really hurt anyone. She was feeling too guilty deep down. She needed to get it out of her system... Just like her grand-mother."


Chapter 4

Nancy groaned when she realized what had waken her. A thigh was pressing directly on her painfully full bladder.

"Clarabelle, move over. I have to pee."

"Hum... What did you call me?"

"'Mornin, babe. I said Carlotta, sweetheart, can you move your leg, please. I have to go to the bathroom. Why? What did you hear?"

"I'm not sure. I was asleep."

"Good. I really have to go, though."

That particular morning trip to the bathroom was an experience in vertigo and nausea Nancy wouldn't forget for a long time.

"How much did you have to drink?" Carlotta asked from where she was leaning against the doorjamb.

"I don't know. I think your Auntie Gracie slipped me a roofie. I've never been this drunk on draft beer."

"When was the last time you had more than two drinks? In the months we've been together, I never saw you drink more than that. Maybe your tolerance has gone down."

"That's impossible. I've been drinking since I was fifteen. Oooooh!"

Carlotta rushed to bring the wastebasket to Nancy.

Later, she was concerned when she watched Nancy make a tall Bloody Mary with an incredible amount of Tabasco sauce. When she sat at the kitchen table with a box of unsalted soda cracker, Carlotta couldn't resist.

"Green really becomes you, my love."

"You're a cruel woman, you know. If I was feeling better I wouldn't spank you, just for that."

"Now who's cruel?"

"How did I get here anyway? All I remember is drinking at my favorite brasserie from the old neighborhood. Grace was telling me a story, then I'm in my bed with you."

"Ms. Laliberté came to get me in the middle of the afternoon. She drove me to St-Henri without telling me why. She laughed when I asked and told me it was a surprise."

"I knew I was set up."

"What are you talking about? I found you in a brasserie with Auntie Gracie, passed out at the table. Ms. Laliberté helped me get you in her SUV, then drove us here. She helped bring you up and put you to bed."

"She undressed me? How am I going to be able to face her Monday morning?"

"The same as always, I suppose. I'm sure you're not the first woman she's seen naked."

"You don't understand. She's a prude and I always tease her by telling her about our sex life."

"You don't?"

"Not really, babe. She always cuts me off before I can say anything juicy."

"You really shouldn't. It's private." Carlotta couldn't help but blush when she remembered that Barbara had seen her nipples the day before.

"You're so cute when you blush, baby. I wouldn't tell her anything really. I'm just messing with her."

"I hope so. Are you going to be okay to take a shower soon?"

"What's the rush? It's Saturday."

"I know, but we're invited at Auntie Clara's. Auntie Gracie said she told you."

"That old so and so. I'll have to find a way to thank her properly."

"That's not something nice to say about that dear old lady."

"She's old, I'll give her that. As for the rest..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing really. Just thinking out loud. Do we really have to go?"

"Why not? Auntie Gracie said you kept going on about how you were eager for her to teach you how to discipline me properly. Why are you grumbling, love? Are you going to be sick again?"

"As a matter of fact, I think I'm going to sleep some more. Wake me an hour before we have to go."

Carlotta raced after her when she saw Nancy make a quick turn into the bathroom.

"Hello Auntie Gracie."

"Good morning, kiddo. How's it hanging?"

"Now I know Nancy was right when she said she was set up. What did you do to her?"

"Moi? You know me, dearest. I don't have an underhanded bone in my body."

"When you revert to gutter talk, it's your tell that you've had some fun at somebody's expense. Nancy has been sick all morning. I don't think we're going to be able to make it this afternoon."

"Didn't you give her my secret family recipe? It always worked for you."

"She has her own remedy. I didn't think it was possible to drink so much Tabasco sauce and survive."

"Bloody Marys are for pussies. Trust me."

"If she dies, I'm coming after you, you old bat."

"I told you before. It's vampire, not bat."

"Same difference. I'll call back if we can't go because we're at the emergency."

"See you later, kiddo."

Carlotta sat at the edge of the bed and looked at her girlfriend evidently suffering even in her sleep.

"My love, I have something to make you feel better."

"Oooooh! Baby, my hair hurts. Nothing can make me feel better."

"Trust me. It's a drastic remedy, but it's guaranteed to work... or kill you." She finished under her breath.

"What is it?"

"It's better if you don't know. All you have to do is drink it all at once."

Nancy eyed the green goop distrustfully. She could see globs floating in it.

"I think I'd prefer to suffer through the hangover. I feel nauseated just looking at it."

"Trust me, love. It always worked for me."

"You drank this?" Nancy looked at Carlotta with new respect. "As a punishment, right?"

"If you're talking about hangovers from green Crème de Menthe, yes. But this will really help."

"Only because you say so then."

Nancy's hands were shaking so much, Carlotta had to help her hold the glass.

"Hey! This stinks."

"I forgot. It helps to pinch your nose. There. All in one shot."

Nancy looked so pitiful that she almost gave up. Then she encouraged her as she courageously drank the whole glass.

"That's my girl. Now all you have to do is take a nap and you'll be good as new."

"You know the number to call the ambulance, right?"

"I'm sure I can manage. Sleep now."

"Will you be there when I wake up?"

"Of course I will, my love." She felt her heart swell with love when she saw Nancy's smile at her words.

Carlotta woke to the smell of fresh brewed coffee and the clatter of pans.

She loved to watch Nancy cook, especially when she thought she was alone and danced to the music from her iPod. She watched her swing her naked ass and raise her arm in the air, shaking the spatula to the beat of the song.

There was a natural grace to her dancing that she never showed when they went clubbing because she was too self-conscious. She watched for a while before moving behind her to join the dance.

As she always did, Nancy sensed her and turned. They danced together as one. Often, they ended up making love on the counter or on the kitchen floor. When Carlotta kissed her, she tasted Tim Hortons Dark Roast. Nancy swore by that blend, often kidding than her mother drank so much of it that her breastmilk must have been coffee flavored.

"You were right about that awful stuff. I woke up famished. What about you? The bacon is almost done or I'd take you right here, standing up in your glorious nakedness."

Carlotta laughed as Nancy gave her a taste of what she meant.

"You really are feeling better. I think I'll pass on breakfast. But would you mind if I had a little cream pie instead?"

"By all means, honey. I would never deprive of your favorite food staple."

Soon, Nancy was sitting at the edge of her chair, eyes closed, griping the edge of the table as her food slowly congealed in her plate.

Carlotta was on her knees, kneading Nancy's thighs apart as she slurped at her pussy, flicking her clit to tease her. When she felt her girlfriend begin to shake, she attacked the hard little nubbins with a vengeance as she thrust two fingers in the well lubricated vagina, grinning as the internal muscles contracted to get the most sensations from the penetration. Nancy had scoffed when Carlotta told her about Kegel exercises. Within a week, she was quasi-religious about them. She even told Carlotta that she had once had a small orgasm at work, talking on the phone, while doing them.

When she teased Nancy's asshole as much as she could reach, the woman threw herself against the back of the chair so her ass could hang off the chair and she put her legs on Carlotta's shoulders.

"Fuck my ass, baby! Fuck me good!"

"Girl, that was some breakfast. I should get drunk more often because there's no way I'm drinking that shit again unless I'm at death's door."

"I'll have to recommend that remedy as an aphrodisiac, then. Maybe I could bottle and sell it."

"You'd make a fortune if you could get anybody to buy it, let alone drink it. I had this godawful taste in my mouth when I woke up."

"I remember when Auntie Gracie made it for me. I think she tried to make the foulest thing she could to cure me from drinking and came across a sovereign hangover remedy by accident."

"I wouldn't be surprised. When do we have to be there?"

"We have time to play some more before we have to shower and get ready to leave."

"All right!" Nancy shouted before picking Carlotta up and carrying her to the bedroom. They almost made it on the first try.

Carlotta had worked hard to make sure they were both perfect.

It had been an exercise in restraint as nothing she could say would stop Nancy's wandering hands while she applied her make-up. She had ended straddling Nancy's legs when her own knees threatened to buckle under the sensations her lover's fingers gave her.

"If you don't stop for a minute, I'm afraid I'll poke your eye out with the eyeliner pencil."

"I can't believe you're still doing this. You've come twice since you began."

"Training, my love. Long, delicious hours of training. Auntie Clara showed me an illustrated book from the Victorian era that described in details the training of a lady and the work of a lady in waiting. In those days, marriages were mostly loveless, business or political arrangements between families. So the women had to find pleasure where they could. A lady in waiting was often a lady's closest friend. Appearances were very important, so women had to learn to be discreet when they had illicit sex. A lady could have sex with her maid while she was doing her hair or make-up with her husband at the other end of the room, talking about some boring subject. She was expected to maintain a conversation as she was giving or receiving pleasure."

"Am I going to have to learn that? I never had much patience with make-up."

"I know, dear. I'm not exactly sure, but, from observing the Aunties, I think your training is somewhat different in nature. Theirs is a complementary and symbiotic relationship. I know that it should be like that in every couple, but it is even more so between them as it will be between us because of Auntie Clara's and my special needs. I suppose someone crass would say... unghhh... that we need a 'handler'."

1...34567...9