The Empath Cycle: 2013.1 Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know if she could go through with this. It broke her heart to watch Carlotta sob quietly.

"Show me your shameful body, slut." She ordered.

Trembling, Carlotta undressed and folded her clothes neatly before putting them on the couch and returning to stand before the empty chair.

"I will go take a bath and try to rid myself of the memory of that woman's touch. You will stand there and reflect on your actions."

Carlotta heard Nancy move away. She heard the water run in the bath, then the sound of a body stepping in the water. The long silence that followed was the worst torture she could have imagined. She strained her ears in the hope of catching the noise of her love washing up, running the soap over her naked body, then the washcloth...

'What the...'

Carlotta ran to the bathroom where she found Nancy rocking herself with both hands over her mouth as she wailed her misery. Without a thought for the overflowing water, Carlotta jumped in the bath to hold her.

"Oh, my love. Don't cry. What happened? Did I do something wrong?"

"Nooooo! You're perfect. So perfect. It's me!"

"No. You're the perfect one. You were punishing me because I'm flawed."

"Don't you understand? I can't! I can't be the woman you want, the woman you need."

"But you are, my love. You are exactly the woman I need. Without you I'm a slut, at the mercy of my baser instincts. You are my anchor."

"I can't even discipline you when you need it... when you want it."

"Like everything else, it is learned. Tomorrow, I will ask Auntie Gracie to teach you."

"Auntie Gracie?"

"Didn't I tell you? She's Auntie Clara's Nancy. When Auntie Clara was young, she went through the same wild phase that I did. It was Auntie Gracie who brought her back under control. She's been doing it for close to forty years."

"Really? Auntie Clara was a slut?"

"Oh, she still is. Wait until they allow us to play with them. She has this old style leather strap-on and she really, really knows how to use it."

"What do you mean 'play with them'?"

"Before I pushed her away, Auntie Clara let me join them when they played. You won't believe what that woman can do with her tongue. It doesn't show, but Gene Simmons has nothing on her."

"Really? And they'd want us to play with them?"

"Before we are allowed, she said I had to tell you everything about my life so you'd go in with your eyes wide open."

"That reminds me. I only got the first part of the story."

"That will have to wait for another day. I've been a very bad girl and I need to be spanked."

"Do you think you could really have seduced that woman in the metro?"

"My love, I once seduced a woman in church, fucked on the stairs to the bell tower while the congregation was singing hymns and had her back in her pew with her family before the end of the service."

"You are... were a bad woman."

"You have no idea. That's why I need you to be strong and keep me in line."

"Don't call Auntie Gracie tomorrow. I'll go see Mrs. Parker and ask her myself."

"I think she would like that very much. She likes you a lot."

"She does? Wow! Who knew?"

"I did. That's what made me look your way in the first place, and the more I watched you, the more I wanted to be someone you would like to hang out with. I wasn't even dreaming of being your girlfriend or anything. Just your friend."

"I'm sorry it took so long. You were so nice, I couldn't believe you would be interested in someone ordinary like me."

"Are you looking for a spanking too? You will stop putting yourself down this instant. You are an extraordinary woman and... So there!"

"'So there'?"

"I lose my train of thought when you caress my thighs like you're doing."

"Oh? And if I..."

Sleep was long in coming for Nancy as she listened to the woman half-sprawled on her breathe.

She had fought long against the attraction she had felt for her, knowing full well that one shouldn't piss where one eats. She could believe Carlotta when she told her that she had been a bad girl, but she was no paragon of virtue herself.

Earlier, she had lied when she told the woman she loved she couldn't get herself to punish her as she wanted. She could have done it easily. Oh so easily.


Chapter 3

"Jean, girl, you're my savior. I don't know what you did, but my assistant is back."

"Good morning to you too, Barbara. I'm glad I could help."

"You're a magician is what you are. Her clothes are still more subdued as they used to be, but when she bent to get something, I could see her nipples showing as her shirt opened a bit. When I cleared my throat and told her she should leave one less button undone when she wore half-cup bras, she laughed and told me she had undone it to tease Nancy in the metro on their way to work and forgot to redo it."

"I know. Nancy told me all about it. No matter how often I tell her that it's too much information, she just can't shut up about their sex life. These girls are wild cats."

"And you're not? You have two gorgeous women waiting for you at home."

"Who's calling the kettle black? I remember when Cam..."

"Point taken. Thanks for your help."

"Anytime."

"Good morning, Mrs. Parker. May I have a word with you?"

"Good morning, Miss Nancy. How may I be of help?"

"You see, I... Hum... Could you..."

"Miss Nancy, we are two adult women with a professional relationship. There is no reason why you should hesitate to ask something."

"That's it. It's not professional. It's personal."

"Does this relate to the things we discussed yesterday evening?"

"Sort of. Do you remember what you and Julia told me before we left?"

"I do indeed. Did you encounter some difficulty?"

"I did. You see, I... Could you ask Mrs... I mean, Auntie Gracie if she's available for lunch, please? I need to talk to her..." Jean took the piece of paper Mrs. Parker was handing her as she spoke.

"She thought you might. She will be waiting for you there. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No, Mrs. Parker."

"Then you should go back to your office. What will Ms. Laliberté think if she finds you away from your desk?"

"You're right, Mrs. Parker. Thank you, Mrs. Parker.

Clara smiled as she watched Nancy walk away hurriedly.

'You will do fine, kid.' She thought. 'I wish you two the best.'

She turned back to her screen, licking her lips as she thought of Nancy's firm ass.

Nancy stood on the sidewalk, looking at the establishment where she was to meet 'Auntie Gracie'. The instructions on the piece of paper had been for her to take a taxi which she could ill afford... until her boss told her to bring a receipt back.

Taking a deep breath to steel her resolve, she walked inside.

The place hadn't changed. Old man McGregor was still nursing a draft at his usual table. She could see the outline of his flask of cheap vodka in his coat pocket. The local factory workers were there for their liquid lunch. Johnny was drying glasses fresh out of the washing machine. She gave him a nod when he looked her way.

She grinned when she saw the old woman sitting at her old table, wearing an old Black Sabbath t-shirt, a chrome chain around her neck from which a steel skull hung between her breasts. As she got closer, she saw a worn leather bomber jacket hanging on her chair.

"I feel a bit overdressed, Auntie Gracie."

"Hiya Kid. Won't you join this old broad for a drink?"

She poured a bock from the pitcher on the table and pushed it to Nancy.

"I can't drink, I have to go back to work."

"You used to drink a lot more during lunch hour when you worked at the factory. It never killed you."

"It almost did. That's why I went back to school and got the hell away from here."

"Good for you. Still, I hate to drink alone."

"Okay, Gracie, just one though."

"It's Grace. Gracie are for the squares."

"Mrs. Parker's not a square."

"Yes she is and she's mine as Carlotta is yours."

"I'm surprised to find you here, Grace. You looked such the fine lady yesterday."

"Just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover. I could say the same of you. You're far from your proletarian roots."

"Proletarian roots?" Nancy laughed.

"So? Clara taught me a thing or two."

"How did the two of you meet? I can't imagine her in a brasserie in St-Henri."

"But that's exactly where we met. She was in her wild phase and thought it might be fun to seduce a biker chick for a change. You know how it is here at night. So she sets her sights on this bimbo. She almost had her too. But her old man didn't find it funny and he slapped her around some. When he put her out for anyone who wanted to fuck her, I claimed her."

"How did you do it? I thought only members could do that."

"I was. A full patch club member."

"Are you serious? Full patch? You must have had a tough time, being a woman and a lesbian to boot."

"I wasn't a lesbian then and it was hard enough being a woman, but, as anywhere else, respect is earned. You know what you have to do to be a full patch? And I was ornery and mean too. So, here I was with this rich chick on my hands. I had her sit behind me all evening, serving us. Everyone had fun with her, that was a given, but I didn't let the guys rape her. Then I took her to my pad. By that time, her clothes were in tatters, her tits out for anyone to see. I had her stand in a corner until I could figure out what to do with her."

"She must have loved that."

"She did, but I didn't know it at the time. I had to slap her around some so she would settle. She didn't understand that she belonged to me. I could have sold her to our prostitution ring or even pimped her out myself."

"Why didn't you?"

"I don't really know. There was something about her... I had her strip so I could see what kind of merchandise I had. I think I used the right phrase by accident. All of a sudden, she went all meek. She took off her clothes and folded them all neat as if they were brand new instead of nearly rags. Then she stood in the middle of my kitchen, hands before her bush, eyes down. Not knowing what it meant, I checked her out. She had a tight, fit body, big firm tits and an ass that begged to be spanked. As a matter of fact, while I was checking her out, I gave her a hard slap. To my surprise, she moaned and thanked me. Thinking she was shitting me, I slapped her again, and again. By the time I had her ass all red, I could see come running down her thighs."

"It surprised the fuck out of me when I spanked Carlotta and she came all over my leg."

"Yeah, right! I knew of girls like that. We had some in our stable that we used with rough clients. So, there I was with what I thought was a masochist chick. I figured I could make some good money off her. I told her to sleep on the couch and went to bed. In the morning, I literally stepped on her. The silly cunt was curled on the carpet beside the bed. I cussed at her and kicked her around some. Then I went for a piss. When I arrived in the kitchen, buck naked because, after all, I was in my place, I found that the bitch had cleaned the whole place before going to sleep and there she was, standing in the middle of the room, waiting. I didn't know what to make of her so I figured I'd keep her around for a while."

"A free live-in maid just dropped in your lap. It was even better than pimping her."

"Right! Those girls have to be broken and drugged to be kept in line. And here I had one already broken and clean. Except than she wouldn't do anything without being told. Christ, I even had to tell her to go to the bathroom."

"How did you know?"

"That first morning, I was drinking my coffee when she started whining. When I looked her way to ask what she wanted, I could see piss running down her leg. Would you believe it?"

"From what Carlotta told me, yes. I thought she was nuts when she told me her story."

"I screamed at her to go to the bathroom like a normal person. When she came back, she had washed herself and she cleaned her mess before standing there again. I was beginning to have doubts about my decision to keep her. I was sure she was nuts. I knew she could talk because I had heard her cruise the chick the night before, but from the moment I claimed her, she hadn't said a word except thanking me for that first slap. I had business that afternoon, so I told her to go to the bathroom if she needed to and to get herself something to eat if she was hungry. I left, not really caring if she was still there when I came back."

"I guess she was."

"Yes, but I didn't know it at the time. I stumbled in my pad in the middle of the night and fell down as soon as the door was closed, bleeding all over the place. The drug deal I had been at didn't go well and I got shot in the gunfight. After we had gotten away, I didn't tell anyone because I couldn't show weakness, what with being a woman and all."

"That must have freaked her out."

"You'd think so, but the next thing I know, I wake up in my bed hooked to a bag of plasma. When I checked, I saw that I was all patched up and there was a spent bullet on the corner of my bedtable. When I looked, there she was, on my carpet again. I reached and shook her awake. Kneeling beside the bed, she smiled at me. I asked if she had done all that and she nodded. She just nodded. Not a word. Then it dawned on me. I told her she could speak to me." Grace laughed. "Girl, talk about a motor mouth. She didn't stop until I told her to shut the fuck up. She told me she had stabilized me with what she had in hand, then went to the pharmacy and got what she needed to extract the bullet and stitched me up. She had gone to the hospital and seduced a nurse so she could get the plasma. She wanted to get some blood, but didn't know my type. She made some beef broth which she spoon-fed me until I fell asleep again."

"I didn't know she was a nurse. Carlotta told she had some kind of psychology degree."

"You wouldn't believe the brain on that woman. She has degrees up the wazoo. She's always studying something new. When I woke up, she was kneeling beside the bed, looking at me... adoringly would be the word, I guess. I asked her if she had stayed there the whole time. When she nodded again, I told her to speak if she knew how to do it normally. She told that she didn't mind. So I told her she didn't have to, that my bed was big enough for two. You'd have thought she had won the jackpot at lotto. She ran around the bed and gingerly lay on top of the covers. I laughed and told her she wasn't a bitch and to get in bed like a normal woman. So she did. We talked for a bit. I don't remember much about the next couple of days. I was in and out. She fed me and gave me sponge baths. If I hadn't been so weak, I would have been embarrassed as hell. She had actually gotten a bedpan."

"I know the feeling. Remember when I told you my drinking lunches nearly got me killed? I spent five weeks in the hospital. Three of which hooked to all kinds of tubes and machinery."

"I know. So, one morning, I woke up feeling much better. I was thinking how I was going to pay a visit to the fucker who had shot me and how I would have to get permission first when I snuffled and blew away the hair than was tickling my nose. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I realized what I had just done. I had my arm around the skank and she had her head on my chest."

"That must have been a shock."

"You think? I grabbed her hair and pulled her away. I screamed at her that I wasn't a fuckin' lezzie and that she could sleep on the fucking carpet like she deserved. I didn't know what I was saying, she just surprised the fuck out of me. She didn't say a word. She just went to make some broth and left me alone. Later, she took away the empty bag and unplugged me. I hurried to the john with relief. I washed myself as best as I could and went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of joe. There she was, back to standing in the middle of the room. I gave her some more shit, then thanked her for the nursing and told her I was fine so she could get dressed and get back to her life or whatever. The look she gave me, you'd think I had just killed her puppy. Still not a word. She got dressed. Somehow, it felt funny seeing her with clothes on after so long. When the door closed behind her, I stared at it feeling as if I had lost something."

"She left. Just like that?"

"Not a word. After a while, I got hungry and I knew I needed to replace the blood, so I called the grocery to deliver a big steak. When I opened the door, the kid was standing back and he had a funny look on his face. Looking down, there was the skank, curled on the floor across the threshold. I paid for the meat and told the guy to fuck off. I gave her a nudge and told her she might as well come in. She went directly to her spot, still not a word. So, I decided to ignore her too. But I couldn't help myself looking at her every once in a while until it dawned on me. 'Show me your body' I told her. You should have seen the smile on her face as she stripped and folded her clothes. When the food was ready, I told her to come eat."

"That's a great story, but I have to get back to work and I shouldn't have drunk that second bock on an empty stomach."

"Who says you have to go back? Didn't you hear your phone buzz earlier?"

"Oh, shit! I forgot to take it off vibrate when I left the office... What the hell? How did you know?"

"I have a long reach, kiddo. If I remember correctly, you liked the club sandwich at the restaurant next door."

"How do you know that too?"

"It doesn't matter." Grace told her, then turned to the waiter. "Johnny, two clubs and another pitcher."

"Why do I get the feeling that I was set up?"

"Because you were. Where was I? Oh yeah, the skank who wouldn't leave. So, I was wolfing my steak, rare, and she was picking at hers. 'If you're not hungry, I'll eat it' I told her. When she pushed her plate at me with her beaten puppy eyes, I lost it. I pulled her across my knees none too gently and spanked her until I didn't see red anymore... until I looked at her ass. I almost felt guilty... Almost. I may have mentioned that I was mean and ornery in those days. She had pushed me too far and had gotten what she deserved after all. When I pushed her to the floor, I saw that she had creamed all over me. I pulled her head up by the hair and showed her the mess she had made. I told her to clean up after herself, thinking she'd get a washcloth or something, but the silly cunt set to lick my thighs clean. It took me a while to react, but when I did, I screamed at her for being a fucking pervert. I may have cause some damage as I dragged her by the hair and threw her out of the apartment."

"Naked?"

"I didn't care one bit. I wasn't a lezzie like that fucking skank."

"You keep calling her a skank. Didn't you know her name by then?"

"No. Why should I have? She was nothing to me. First, she was a piece of meat I could have made some money off, then a nurse. Did you know the name of your nurses when you were in the hospital?"

"Only those of two young ones who worked the night shift. They always made sure I was last on their rounds."

"But not those of the ones you didn't fuck, right? So there I was, alone again and glad of it. I ate her steak and sat on the couch to watch some tv. Sometime later, I heard a commotion outside. When I opened the door, these two jerks were setting up to rape the skank by tenderizing her some so she wouldn't fight back. I beat the shit out of them and threw them down the stairs. I looked at her lying there, all bloody and crying without a sound. I picked her up and brought her inside. I sat her on the toilet so I could wash off the blood that had run off her nose which I thought might be broken. I was cleaning her tits when she looked down and squealed. I had busted a stitch or two when I fought off the would-be rapists and blood had soaked through my t-shirt."

123456...9