The Empath Cycle: 2013.1 Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy snapped her fingers and pointed down.

Clara got on her knees. She lifted Nancy's foot to put it on her neck.

"I am ashamed of myself. I am a skank and a slut of the lowest order. I have sinned against you and I have hurt my dearest Carlotta. For which there can be no excuse. In your generosity and magnanimity, you have punished me fairly as I deserved. I abase myself before you and ask that you not turn your back on me."

"You know what is expected of you and what you should expect of yourself. Fulfill those goals and this day will be forgotten."

This was ritualistic. They had told each other all they needed to say in private.

Walking to the door, she took Carlotta's hand.

"She's all yours, Grace. She said she wanted to cook us a supper to be remembered. We'll be in the spa."

"Hiya, kiddo!"

"Hi, Aunt Graciella! How's life in the big city?"

"Finest kind. I think we've seen the last of the bitch. For good this time."

"She didn't hurt her too much, did she?"

"Naw. She used to be a pro, remember. Not a brawler like I was."

"I'm glad. Who'd have thought all we needed was a reformed gang enforcer to remind her of a bruiser nurse's lesson. Do you think Carlotta's in any danger?"

"You're kidding? She'll never lift a single finger on her except the occasional spanking, but it's good for the soul, right?"

"I couldn't agree with you more. So we'll see you all at Christmas to introduce Carlotta to her family and clan."

"Sure. We'll prepare her before so it's not too much of a shock."

"Good idea. I'm sure the kids can't wait for one of your stories."

"See ya, Julia."


Epilogue

"'Morning, boss? Had fun with the Mrs. this week-end?"

"As a matter of fact, I did. Our four friends came over and we spent the afternoon in the spa. I got to lick the juiciest pussies you can imagine. Kayla and I even double-dipped Carole. Then..."

Nancy slapped her hands to her ears.

"Lalalala! Too much information there!"

"Really? I thought you liked to tell me about your sex life. I figured it was high time I shared too."

"I changed my mind, boss. I won't tell you about mine if you don't tell me about yours. Please."

Jean laughed all the way to her desk.

Two minutes later, Nancy's email program pinged. The text was 'Watch who you call a prude'. She was afraid to open the attached jpg file. It was a picture of her, sprawled on her bed, stark naked, drool leaking from her slack mouth. A funny joker had put one of her hands on her boob and you could clearly see that two fingers of the other were inside her vagina.

Groaning, Nancy hit her head repeatedly on her desk. This was going to be a long day.

1...456789