The Empath Cycle: 2013.1 Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's three times. You're incredible."

"Thank you. For my final test on this particular skillset, I had to do Auntie Clara's make-up while discussing a play we had seen the week before and being shagged in the ass with a strap-on by Auntie Gracie. I'm proud to say I passed with flying colors."

"Of course you did. You can do anything you set your mind to."

"Thank you, my love. There you go. Shall I apply rouge to your nipples?"

"I never understood that, but if it's part of the role, go for it."

"I read that some women applied it to their pussy lips too, but we won't go that far."

"Unless you want to apply it with your lips."

"You're insatiable. My lipstick is non-smear. It wouldn't work."

"Are you sure? It wouldn't hurt to try, you know, as a purely scientific experiment."

"I'm always in favor of the advancement of knowledge, but we're going to be late."

"Too bad. I wanted to stop at the McGill station and go shop at the Boutique Érotique. I wanted to buy a strap-on."

"Don't waste your money. Tomorrow, we can go pick up the box of toys I asked a friend of mine to keep. Now that you know just what kind of slut you're involved with, I can take them back."

"What kind of toys are we talking about?"

"Probably everything you've ever heard of and a couple that will surprise you."

Carlotta went to get her handbag.

"I have a personal favorite I sometimes use at work where you won't see it. It's the only one I've kept with me and I was always careful to hide it from you. The only reason I have it with me now is that I was wearing it when Ms. Laliberté snatched me from my desk and I didn't have time to take it out."

She reached in her bag and showed Nancy a thing that looked like a drop of about two inches in diameter at its widest, joined by a short stem to a glittering jewel.

"May I touch it?" Nancy asked.

"Of course. Here."

The thing felt like hard rubber. It was sleek and smooth.

"Is this a...?"

"Yes, my love. It's a butt plug. It's my favorite. It's just the right size and shape for me to wear for long periods of time without becoming too uncomfortable. And when that happens, it's another kind of sensation and exercise in restraint."

"You're a very sick puppy, you know that?"

"Yes I am. Does it offend you?"

"You're kidding, right? Do you think I could... hum... try it on?"

"Yes, but you can't wear it to the Aunties, in case they let us play with them."

"You're a terrible woman, you know. I should never have told you." Carlotta said as they stood on the platform, waiting for their metro connection.

"Whatever do you mean? Don't you like the sensation?" Nancy asked innocently.

"I do, I do. But what about the Aunties?"

"What about them? They can get their own butt plugs."

"Thank you, my love."

"You're welcome. I aim to please."

Carlotta closed her eyes and moaned softly as she remembered how her ladylove had told her to wear the plug and how she had her assume the position when she protested. She knew she could never live without her. She completed her so well.

When the train pulled in, she was eager to find a seat. Finding only one, she stepped back so Nancy could have it, but she gently pushed Carlotta in it, whispering in her ear "Enjoy".

There were tears in Carlotta's eyes as she discreetly spread her cheeks so the jewel could make contact with the seat. With a smile she reached to take Nancy's hand as the train left the station.

"We're here, honey." Nancy whispered in her ear. She had to pull her up and half-support her until she found her legs.

"Thank you. You're the best girlfriend I could have ever imagined."

"I love you too. Do you think you'll be okay to walk to the Aunties or do you want to sit for a spell?"

"I will be all right as long as you hold my hand."

The cold air evaporating the sweat on her brow helped clear the fog of pleasure from her mind. She was herself again when they climbed the stairs to the stoop. She gave a firm nod at Nancy's questioning look.

Grace opened the door and welcomed Nancy effusively, sparing a curt nod for Carlotta who, Nancy noticed was a step behind her and little to the side as the narrow space permitted.

Nancy raised an eyebrow at Grace who gave her a discreet hand signal to wait.

Grace had talked as long as was polite, then stayed standing before Nancy, waiting. With a blush, Carlotta rushed to hold the shoulders of Nancy's coat.

"My lady, if I may." When Nancy had unzipped her coat, she hung it, only then doing the same for her own.

Grace walked Nancy in, commenting on the crisp air of the unseasonably cold fall they were experiencing. She offered her a glass of sherry which Nancy politely declined, pleading an upset stomach. Grave suggested that a carbonated soft drink may be more suitable. When Nancy asked if a Coke would be available, she was told that it was. To Nancy's confusion, Grace only stood before her. After a moment she gave a small nod in Carlotta's direction.

"Oh! I'm sorry. What will you have, my dear?" She gave a look of apology while she had her back to Grace.

"I will have what you will have, my lady. Thank you for asking."

When Grace left to get the drinks, Nancy turned to Carlotta.

"What's all that?" She whispered. "How am I supposed to know what to do and what's this thing about ignoring you? She didn't do that the other night."

"There were outsiders then. Today, we are in full roles. Think of me as your lady in waiting, your companion, if you will. You are the important woman here. I'm not exactly your servant, but I will help you when I can, like when I took your coat. Whatever I get, like the soda, is a gift of sorts from you."

"That's crazy. You're my girlfriend. I can't treat you like that."

"Remember what I told you about the ladies in waiting and their ladies. We love each other, but we play a role for society too."

That's nuts. Can I hold your hand at least?"

"No, but you can touch it or my arm when you speak to me and I will always be near you, so imagine us touching at all times."

"I don't know if I can do this."

"Yes you can. Trust me, my love. You will see what it means soon. Just play along for now."

"If you say so. Can I at least kiss you now that we're alone?"

"No. She's been gone too long. She could walk in on us, but the next time, don't wait and kiss me. You can even feel me up quickly. Just remember that she can't catch us or it will mean punishment for me since I'm automatically considered the one to have led you astray... I was shocked, my lady, by the behavior of that boorish man on the trolley."

Nancy winked at Carlotta before turning around.

Grace led then around the house, detailing its history, retelling the side expeditions at antiquities stores in their travels looking for fine furniture pieces. She showed them art pieces tastefully set throughout the apartment. She was particularly proud of an acrylic by a local artist, KaroBG. It was an exquisite nature scene in which one could make out three naked women sitting with their backs to the viewer as they watched what must be ducks in a pond. The women were seen from a distance so their presence didn't detract from the pastoral scene.

When they arrived at a closed door at the end of a corridor, Grace turned to Nancy and told her that her proudest art piece was exposed in this special room. Opening the door, she led them in.

Nancy didn't see the antique settee against a wall, nor the wide inset shelves, one of which held dozens of books, many looking quite old, the others neat rows of apparatus clearly designed as aids to sexual congress. Neither did she see the antique gynecological examination table or the paddles hung on a wall. All her attention was for the woman who was standing with her back to them. She could tell it was an old woman, but her body was fit and trim. She envied her muscle tone, but not the daily hours of training it implied. She surprised herself imagining how the firm ass would feel under her hand as she spanked it. But what captivated her attention was the manacles binding her wrists behind her back and the wooden bar attached just above her knees by leather straps, holding her legs apart. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun and she wore a chrome chain as a choker.

Grace was extolling on her perfect creation when they heard a whimper coming from behind Nancy.

Before Nancy could look, Grace caught her eye. "This is yours, kid." She whispered. "Take it away, but remember that you don't know her limits. Test them carefully."

Carlotta had wild eyes as she stared at her beloved teacher. Drool was leaking from the corner of her quivering mouth. Both hands were cupping her mound over her skirt, furiously rubbing her clit.

Nancy was stunned. Even during their most intense lovemaking, she had never seen Carlotta like this. It was like she was someone else... Then it dawned on her. She was someone else. She went to stand before her, blocking her view of the naked woman.

The look Carlotta gave her was so full of hatred and savagery that she reacted instinctively and slapped her across the mouth with all her strength, throwing the woman to the ground. She would have gone to her, to hold her and to apologize, but Grace's hand on her arm held her back.

When Carlotta looked at her, she was crying and Nancy could see the red handprint on her cheek, but she was herself again.

"What did I tell you would happen the next time I set eyes on that woman? And here as Lady Grace is sharing her greatest treasure with us. I am ashamed of myself for bringing you in this fine house of high morality." She turned her back to the kneeling woman. "Lady Grace, please accept my sincerest apologies for this unseemly act of depravity."

"Lady Nancy, you are not responsible for the acts of this wanton woman." Grace told her as she squeezed her arm reassuringly. "I, myself, am afflicted with a companion in near constant need to be reminded of the good moral values one must live by. It is our sacred duty to instruct these poor souls and to exorcise the demons possessing them."

That last really got Nancy's attention.

"I'll explain later. Grace whispered. "Don't freak out now. She needs you."

"I understand, Lady Grace. Will you instruct me in helping my dear companion stay the wonderful, lovely woman I fell in love with and keep the predator at bay?"

"It will be my pleasure to guide you in this matter. The hardest part is to remember that if you must be firm, harsh even, it is for her own good."

"I can see that. I will do my best for her."

"As you visit punishment on her body, you must admonish her so she will hopefully know not to give in to malicious thoughts leading her astray."

"I understand. Thank you, Lady Grace."

Squaring her shoulders, Nancy turned to Carlotta who was still on her knees, her hands folded to her chest, crying silently.

"My dear, sweet Carlotta, you know that what I am about to do is for your own good, don't you?"

"I... I do, my ladylove. I have given myself to you before because I knew I was weak and needed firm guidance. I hereby renew my pledge to be guided by your instructions be they on my body, on my mind or my soul. I commend myself to you."

Grace put her hand on Nancy's shoulder and whispered.

"Think about what you're going to say carefully. This may be your last chance to bow out without causing too much damage."

Nancy had thought about little else since the Thursday episode.

"When you gave yourself to me, I promised never to abuse of that incredible gift. I did not say it lightly, nor do I do so now as I formally pledge my body and my soul to your defense, be it physical or emotional against any enemy from without or within. I accept your commendation with all the gravity it merits."

"A simple 'I do' would have been enough, kid." Grace whispered to Nancy.

"So, I must keep my word and remind you of the consequences of allowing that woman to manifest. And in the presence of Lady Grace no less. Stand up."

When Carlotta stood before her, eyes downcast, Nancy lifted her head and looked in her hazel eyes. Tenderly she caressed her reddened cheek. Leaning forward, she kissed it.

"From now on, that woman will be known as Nevyn which means 'no one' in the old tongue because she is a harlot not deserving of a name. Until you have been properly chastised, you will be Nevyn. Do you understand me?"

"I do, my lady. You are wise beyond your years. I am Nevyn until I can show you that I am worthy of wearing a proper name."

"So be it. Nevyn is not worthy of wearing clothes either. Show me your body."

When Carlotta had taken off her outer garments, she blushed and tried to cover her sexy lingerie, Nancy took pity on her.

"Feel not ashamed for wearing these, my love. They are Lady Carlotta's offering to me, hidden, as proper, from the public eye. I will thank her later for it. Continue."

Once she was naked, holding her neatly folded clothes, Grace pointed to a table in the corner of the room where another stack already rested.

"Lady Grace, I bow again to your vast experience. Do you think corporeal punishment would suffice in this instance?"

I am sorry to say, Lady Nancy, that it would not. You reacted properly when you defended yourself. When you interposed yourself between the woman Nevyn and the object of her concupiscence, it was clear to me that she meant to attack. It is sadly something you will occasionally encounter when dealing with her." At Nancy's look of alarm, she mouthed a reassuring 'Later' and went on. "Mine own dear companion did nearly aggress me this very morning when I caught her harlot committing crude and indecent acts on her own body. I had to restrain her as you can observe and left her here in the dark to meditate upon the error of her ways."

"Do you then suggest the same punishment for the woman Nevyn?"

"I only offer my own solution. I leave the decision to you."

"She was indeed doing terrible things to her own body and I did fear she would offer me bodily harm. I will then be guided by you in this. May I borrow similar restraints?"

Once Carlotta was bound like Clara, minus the nipple clamps, and made to stand back to back with her, Grace turned out the lights and brought Nancy to the kitchen where she opened a beer and put it in front of her.

Nancy gave her a weak smile.

"Trying to get me drunk again?"

"No, kiddo, but you do need the alcohol."

"I figured the story you told me was a bunch of malarkey, but what the hell have I gotten myself into?"

"Having second thoughts?"

"No. I saw a glimpse of the other woman on our way home the other day and I tried to do what you had told me, but I couldn't. She was the one picking up the pieces, in fact. And what I saw in there really scared me. I only opened my hand at the last second. Plus the other things you said... I need to know more if I'm really going to help Carlotta."

"That's the reason I asked you both here today. She held herself in check for months for you, but it must have been hard at times. Her encounter with Clara earlier this week and her telling you her story must have weakened her discipline because she thought she had somebody she could count to hold her back. You're right that the story I told you was, for the most part bull, though not all of it."

"I figured you weren't a full patch right away, obviously. Which part was true?"

"Like you, I come from a rough neighborhood where I had to be the toughest kid around so I wouldn't be a victim. I was mean and vicious, but I was never really a bully. Just like you. You're from St-Henri and I'm from Pointe St-Charles. That's how I could ask around and check you out."

"You could have asked."

"I wanted real answers, not the fiction you invented to fit in when you walked away from that life, like I did. When Clara noticed Carlotta straightening her life, she got curious. Before that, there was little we could do except keep an eye on her. She played the game during the day, but at quitting time, she reverted to the woman you named Nevyn. Clara had already noticed you long before Carlotta fell for you. She told me she admired your work ethics and the way you treated others at work. You could say yesterday was your final interview."

"Is that why you got me drunk?"

"No, you did it to yourself. It was just a fun bonus."

"You have a twisted sense of humor."

"So I've been told." Grace grinned. "Anyway, I had to meet you informally since you are to be me counterpart for this generation."

"This generation?"

"Here's another story for you and I swear this one is true as far as we can tell. All I ask is that you swear not to repeat it to Carlotta. She's not ready for it. We plan to tell her some of it over the Christmas holidays. She will have to grow into the rest. Can you promise this?"

"If it will help her, I promise."

"I'm not joking, kid. It could do irreparable damage."

"I promise, already. I wouldn't do anything to hurt Carlotta in any way."

"All right then. As far as we can go back, a certain matrilineal trait has been passed down the generations in Clara's family. Often, it skipped a generation, but not always. In some cases, the women ended up in brothels or were forced into cloisters. Some became women of power, others were burned at the stake."

"What are you telling me? I'm in love with a witch?"

"Not at all. The women persecuted as witches were often only different or simply victims of personal vendettas. A simple rumor was enough to condemn a woman. The women we're talking about are what are now called sexual predators. Plus they have a definite magnetism, a power of personality which makes them nearly irresistible to their prey. They are also indiscriminate in their appetites. They would go after men or women, whichever caught their fancy at the moment. We found reports of one who seduced a Cardinal in Rome and whom he kept in virtual prison for years so he could sic her on his political enemies to later discredit by revealing their participation in orgies. She was killed on order of the Pope."

"What does this have to do with me and Carlotta?"

"Patience, Grasshopper. I'm getting there. From what we could find, Clara is the first fully lesbian of her line, which trait she passed to her grand-daughter."

Grace waited for it to percolate, expecting an explosion of indignation, at the least. The young woman surprised her again.

"So she's a sexual predator with the power to seduce almost any woman she chooses and she chose me, but didn't use that power. Instead she supressed it. Is that about it?"

"Yep. Just about."

"How come she doesn't know that Clara is her grand-mother?"

"Clara was lucky to have been born in a family that recognized the situation and was able to correct it. Do you remember the two women who were here when we invited you over? They are the great-grand-daughter of the visionary who devised a way to control Clara's predatory instincts and give her a way to leave a normal productive life."

"The lady shtick."

"It gave her a frame to which she could refer when she needed to, a way to sublimate her urges into something positive. It worked for a long time, then they got too much for her and she ran away. They kept an eye on her as much as they could. They didn't want to intern her even if it was commonplace in those days. She wasn't committing any crimes after all."

"That's where you come in."

"It was close to what I told you. She went after a newly married friend of mine in a club where a bunch of us were partying. I saw what she was doing and lured her outside where I let her have it. After beating her nearly senseless, I raped her to teach her a lesson. I wasn't a lesbian or anything, but I fucked her brutally. When I came out of the bar at closing time, she was still in the alley, unconscious and bleeding from both ends."

1...456789