The Empath Cycle: 2013 Two To Tango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on the verge of letting go of what little inhibitions she had in the quest for the orgasm she knew wasn't far away, but when she felt Carole small hands fondling her breasts, she came to her senses.

Gently, she pulled her friend's hands away. Reluctantly, she broke their kiss. Lovingly, she looked into her friend's eyes.

"As much as I love you, Baby Girl, we can't do this. Are you sure you've never been with a girl before?"

"Of course not. You're the only one I've ever even talked about sex with. Didn't you like kissing me?"

"I did! I did. Too much, in fact. You really turn me on something fierce. I'm all wet and if you were a guy, I'd probably let you fuck me right now."

Carole giggled at her friend's use of the word 'fuck'. Of course, she had heard it before, but it had been ingrained in her that it was a dirty word that should never cross her lips.

"What does 'turned on' mean?"

"It means sexually excited. Granny says it's different for everybody, but, in my case, my nipples get very hard and very sensitive and my pussy soaking wet."

"Can I see your nipples? And your pussy?"

"I don't think it would be a very good idea, sweetie."

"Why not? You see me naked all the time."

"That's because you're an exhibitionist. Look at what you're wearing now."

"So? I just want to see what it means to be turned on. Please. Pretty please." She pleaded.

"Okay then. You can stop pouting. But you will only look. All right?"

"I promise. I'll be a good girl. Here, I'll go first so you won't feel shy."

Jeanine laughed. It didn't take much for her friend to disrobe. She hardly ever wore anything at all when they were alone together and, when she slept over, Jeanine often had had to remind Carole to get dressed before leaving her room in the morning.

This time, though, it sent a shiver down her spine to see the girl's rosy nipples pointing toward her on the firm little breasts. She could almost feel her own crinkle in resonance. The sight of dewy drops of cream on the almost bald little girl pussy had her own twitching and a fresh flow of cream flowing.

She definitely had second thoughts about the situation. All she wanted was to go to her room and frig herself to oblivion.

She had begun to masturbate when her granny had suggested it as a means to relieve the sexual pressure so she wouldn't be tempted to give in to boy's advances. Jeanine had been surprised when she was told that it was natural and that everyone did it, including the more vocal prudes who preached abstinence as a means of birth control. Even more so when her granny showed her the toys she kept in her bedside table drawer and told her she could use them if she cleaned them after.

Carole watched Jeanine with avid eyes as she pulled her sweater over her head and her bra covered breasts were revealed. She licked her lips when her friend reached behind her back to unhook it. Her fingers were twitching with desire for the breasts thrust forward. She knew she had to tread lightly to avoid endangering their friendship, so she did the next best thing. She put her hands on her own breasts. She knew she had made the right choice when she saw the large dark brown nipples. Moaning, she pinched her own nubbins.

Jeanine couldn't believe it as she watched her friend. This was the girl who was crying not twenty minutes before because she couldn't even bring herself to talk about sex? She was almost tempted to give in to the urges assaulting her mind. Almost. She didn't because, as gorgeous as the diminutive female body in front of her was, all she could think of was the feeling of a hard male body against hers and of a thick cock pumping inside her. Of course, she was still technically a virgin, but her granny's dildo always fired her imagination when she fucked herself with it and she just knew she would love it when she was ready for the real thing.

"Are you going to take off your boxers? You said you'd show me show me what it's like to be turned on."

Jeanine snapped out of her daydreaming. She needed to come badly.

"I don't need to. I can clearly see that you are."

"You said you would." Carole pouted.

"I can't. I mean... I need to..."

Unable to say more, Jean jumped off the couch and ran up the stairs.

Carole watched her go, certain she had offended her best friend and that she hated her. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she contemplated her life with Jeanine in it.

Feeling completely dejected, she picked up their discarded bedclothes and shuffled her way after Jeanine to get dressed and go home even if she wasn't allowed to walk the streets by herself after dark.

When she arrived at the top floor, she saw that Jeanine's grand-parents' bedroom door was closed. There was someone in it though, judging by the light she could see at the bottom while Jeanine's door was open and the room dark.

Curious, she walked to the closed door. She was half-way to it when she heard a loud moan. Without thinking further, she ran the rest of the way and pushed the door open, certain that her friend was hurt.

She stood frozen at the sight that greeted her. Door handle in one hand, clothes in the other, she watched Jeannine as she savagely pulled and twisted her nipples while repeatedly jamming a purple thing between her legs.

'Oh, my God!' She thought as she clamped both of her hands over her mouth to stifle her outcry.

She knew she should retreat and close the door quietly, but she was mesmerized. Here was the person she loved and respected the most in the whole world and she was having sex. She had heard about masturbation. She had even tried her hand at it, so to speak, without success. But this was so far beyond the wildest image she had of it. This was... raw, primal.

The sight of her friend oblivious to the world as she was lost in her pleasure, the continuous moans and grunts, the powerful scent wafting from the bed, made her body tingle from head to toe.

Without conscious thought, she found herself standing beside the bed, then kneeling on it, her eyes never leaving the body in the throes of passion in front of her.

Her hands rose to her small breasts on their own, kneading them. She took her small pink nipples between thumbs and forefingers and pulled and tweaked them in a gentler way than she watched, but it was more than enough to shoot delicious sensations through them, all the way to her tingling vagina. She dimly remembered Jeanine's reminiscence, but this wasn't enough for her.

Carole watched as her friend... fucked herself. Was this what was missing when she had explored her body and never managed to achieve the mythical orgasm? She knew she lubricated plentifully, but it was nothing compared to the generous amount of cream leaking from her friend's vagina. Maybe she was defective.

She reached tentatively, fascinated by it, wondering if the strong odor she was smelling came from it. Her fingers were barely inches from Jeanine's leg when she began to hump against the hand driving the dildo in and out. Surprised, Carole retreated.

She gingerly put her hand between her own legs. When she touched her clit, it sent a shock in her body and she reflexively clenched her legs, imprisoning it there as she cupped her pussy. She curled on herself, shivering, until the need to reproduce that feeling became overwhelming. Slowly, she spread her legs and gingerly brought the tip of her finger back to her clit. She was ready for it this time. She closed her eyes tight and flicked it, tentatively, then more firmly, faster and faster until her hand was a blur.

The young woman was in heaven. She had never imagined such strong sensations, such intensity of feelings coursing through her body. The fireworks behind her closed eyelids, the roar in her ears, the shortness of breath, the shivers running up and down her spine, the divine pain in her breasts as she savaged her nipples, the tightening of her athlete's muscles, the clenching of her vagina, the shocks firing from her clit.

She was beyond coherent thought. She was passion incarnate. Nothing else mattered. Nothing else existed.

When she hit the maximum stimulation her body could take, all her muscles cramped and a primal scream tore through her throat. She held the position for long seconds, then collapsed... in her friend's arms.

Jeanine had been unable to comply with her friend's request because she knew that if she did, being so turned on, from remembering her first orgasm at the mouth of a boy, but mainly from Carole's kiss and then the sight of her naked body, she would do the irreparable.

She needed to relieve herself in a bad way.

In the previous months, she had discovered that she had a high libido and required multiple orgasms every day.

Since she was not ready to let a boy penetrate her, it meant that she masturbated regularly. Which was why she always she carried a second pair of panties, a sealable ziplock and extra-absorbent pads because of her overabundant flow of cream.

She had been on the verge of coming when she heard whimpers beside her. Opening her eyes, she saw Carole, still gloriously naked, kneeling on the bed, masturbating furiously. It sent her over in a major orgasm.

In the languorous aftermath, she watched her friend who was supposedly totally ignorant of sex bring herself off in spectacular fashion. She was just quick enough to catch her as she fell over.

She was ready to laugh with her at their shared experience when she realized that she was unconscious. 'Wow! That was some orgasm.' She thought.

Jeannine gently pulled her friend beside her and held her with her arm around her shoulder, her head resting on her chest. She giggled softly when she realized that she could feel Carole's breath on her nipple.

Reaching beside her, she pulled the coverlet over them and closed her eyes. She fell asleep as her breathing matched that of girl in her arms.

When her grandparents arrived home, they were surprized to see the lights still on in the basement and on the ground floor.

Thinking the girls had fallen asleep in front of the television as they often did, they checked, but nobody was there. They weren't overly worried. They had every confidence in Jeanine, She was a responsible young woman. So they turned off the lights in the basement and in the kitchen and made their way upstairs.

They stood at their door, looking fondly at the sleeping girls. They could imagine what had happened. It was almost inevitable in a way, close as these two had been ever since they met.

"Our baby's growing up." George told his wife.

"Yes she is. I think you should go see the boys after breakfast so I can talk to the girls. Just to make sure everything is all right."

"Good idea. Carole's parents are nice people, but I'm sure they never talked with her about the facts of life. Let's put them to bed first."

Jeanne woke her namesake gently so her husband could pick Carole and transfer her to their grand-daughter's bed.

"Jean." She whispered. "Wake up. You'll be more comfortable in your own bed."

Jeanine opened her eyes to see her grandparents leaning over her. Then she realized that she was in their bed and that her friend's head was very near her breast. Her arm was over her chest, her hand on her breast, in fact.

"It's not what you think." She hastened to say, blushing.

"That's all right, kiddo. You can tell me all about it in the morning if you want. For now, let go of her so your grandfather can carry her over."

"I'm sorry, Gran. I forgot to put a towel over the bed."

"It happens. I'll change the coverlet and wash it tomorrow. Leave the toy. I'll take care of it. Now give a kiss to your old grandmother and go join your friend. Good night, sweetie."

"Good night Gran."

On her way out, she picked up the nightclothes Carole had dropped and her boxers. She met her grand-father in the hallway and kissed him goodnight after thanking him for being so nice and understanding.

She closed the door as she usually did when Carole slept over to spare her grandfather's sensibilities since her friend slept naked most of the time. Her grandfather had covered her and left Jeanine's side turned down. She watched her sleep as she often did, amazed at the contrast between her own plain features and Carole's delicate ones, fascinated by the dimples she often saw as she smiled in her dreams.

She hurried over when she heard Carole whimper softly as she reached for her. The girl did love to cuddle when they slept together.

She slipped between the sheets. She had only meant to snuggle as they always did, but Carole surprized her by lifting her head and pulling Jeanine's arm around her shoulders so she could resume her previous position.

"I love you, Jay. I'm happy you don't hate me." She whispered.

"I could never hate you, Baby Girl. I love you too."

Jeanine was almost asleep when Carole moved her arm from her stomach and put her hand on her breast again. When she felt Carole's fingers gently squeeze her nipple, she could feel her friend's impish grin against her skin.

"Good night, Baby Girl."

"Good night, Jay."

"So you see, Gran, we didn't have sex together. Well, we did, actually, but not together-together."

"That's okay, kiddo. I understood. It's all right to experiment as long as you know what you're doing and remember what I taught you about safe sex."

"About that... Would you mind explaining things to Caro? She doesn't know much about sex and she can't talk to her mother."

"Why not, dear?"

Carole blushed furiously as she pinched Jeanine's arm.

"They think sex is dirty, Mrs. Laliberté. I can't even watch documentaries on PBS if there's even a hint of sexuality. I bet they only had sex once in their lifetime and it was to make me."

"Oh, I'm sure you'd be surprised. All right then. What do you want to know?"

""Everything!"

They all laughed good-naturedly at the spontaneous answer.

By the time George came back to drive Carole home, she had had quite the education. Jeanne had explained the basics to her as she showed her various websites dedicated to the instruction of young people. They laughed together when she opened a page on the male reproduction system and Carole let out a loud 'Ewwww' and covered her eyes. Then she showed her the romance and erotica books she kept in her room, away from the judging eyes of visitors. She had given the girls permission to watch the porn dvds she kept hidden in a closet with the proviso that they remember that they had little relation with the reality of love making. Finally, she had shown her the various toys she kept in her bedside table drawer.

"Does this mean that you still have sex all the time? Aren't you too old?"

Jeanne and Jeanine both laughed at the ingenuous question.

"Of course we do, dear. We have a healthy sex life. Yes, even at our age. There's no age limit for love. We may not do it as often as we used to, but we enjoy a good romp in the sack now and again."

"Don't listen to her, Baby Girl. They send me to the basement to watch tv often enough when they feel frisky. And Uncle Éric told me that grand-dad sometimes takes long lunch breaks and grins like a fool when he comes back."

"Be that as it may. Sex is a wonderful thing between people who love each other and I hope you find the right person for you one day."

"I hope so too, Mrs. Laliberté."


Chapter 2

Jeanine was a number cruncher and investigator who even the cleverest accountant feared when she appeared his office.

While doing her Masters in forensic accounting, she had interned at the Sûreté du Québec, the Provincial Police, in the Economic Crimes division. Her superiors had been so impressed with her work that she was recruited straight out of university. In the following five years, she was instrumental in the dismantling of a major corporate fraud, the conviction of multiple tax evaders and, though her name was never publicly mentioned, she was second in command of the investigation team in the Public Inquiry Commission which brought to light the biggest corruption scandal in the province's history.

Though she was proud of herself and her team for their investigative work, she was disappointed by her superiors who had bowed under political pressure and kept the complete results from being brought to light.

So, when a head hunter approached her, she had been receptive from the start. The man had refused to give her details on the job offer, but she couldn't turn down the $1000 for one day of her time to meet his client.

Her first surprise was the stretch limousine waiting in front of her Quebec City condo. The head hunter had told her she would get transportation to Montreal, but she had certainly not expected this.

The second was the woman who waited for her in the car.

She introduced herself as Barbara Ryan, Senior Vice-President of Hutchison Acquisitions. As the car got rolling, she handed Jeanine an envelope.

"Thank you for agreeing to meet with us, Ms. Laliberté. This is your fee for a day of your time. It's cash. We leave it up to you to declare it or not."

"Thank you, Ms. Ryan. But if you are here, are we simply going to drive around the city while you give me your sales pitch?"

"We are on our way to meet Ms. Lee Ann Hutchison, CEO and majority shareholder of the company. I will take our travel time to convince you that, rewarding as it may be, public service was only a stepping stone in your career."

Jean had expected the same sales pitch she had heard before. Instead, she spent the next two and a half hours observing the woman who spoke to her as one professional to another. Neither buttering her up nor promising the moon for her services, she gave Jean a clear and fairly detailed exposé on the company, from its incorporation to the present day, its orientation and its objectives. She explained that the company had gotten so big that a dishonest accountant could fairly easily inflict serious damage before he was caught and that they had been using the external verification firm Jean herself had been instrumental in exposing as complicit in a major fraud. So the CEO had decided to create the position of Auditor.

If Jean accepted the offer, she would report to her and to the CEO directly with authority over everyone else in the company with unlimited and unfettered access to every department's books and documents, in all of the company's subsidiaries.

"Obviously, this is much too big a job for a single person." The woman told her. "You will have a substantial budget to hire a staff. The number of which we cannot estimate properly at this moment. It will be up to you to evaluate your needs and submit a proposal detailing your requirements. We expect you to hire professionals who are above reproach. We have an investigation agency on retainer to vet the people we hire or recruit to sensitive positions. Before you ask, yes, you have been investigated." The woman smiled.

"I admit this is not the job offer I expected." Jean said. "I would have thought I was much too young for such responsibilities."

"Ms. Hutchison respects above average competence, dedication, integrity and the drive to succeed. We have had our eye on you before the need for your services at this level arose. Last year, we discussed approaching you for another position, but you were busy with the Public Inquiry Commission at the time so we decided to wait and observe you further."

"I have to admit that you intrigue me, Ms. Ryan. This is a lot to take in. I hope you don't expect me to give you an answer today."

"I would be disappointed if you did, Ms. Laliberté. Once you have met with Ms. Hutchison, I will give you a file detailing your starting salary and benefits, your expense account and the presentation I just gave you if you wish to refresh your memory. I will also give you a temporary username and password giving you access to inside information on the company after you sign a strict confidentiality agreement.