3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's good, loving college and surprisingly hasn't been in any fights, or so she says." Izzy smiled as she poured her tea. It was a wonder that girl made it through high school though the principle was a little lenient on her since Bear had pictures of him and a hooker. Angel sat and let Izzy talk and talk like they used to as kids, Izzy had always been shy around other people but not Angel who she always said ironically was a good listener, not like Angel was going to tell anyone. Izzy never treated her as deaf sometimes forgetting to make sure she was looking at Angel when she spoke but she could forgive that. She told her about Kitty. Everything she been up to and how good her school year had been about to graduate valedictorian which was no surprise there. After Aunt Vicky got home Izzy talked her mom into letting her go for a ride with Angel on her bike since she was about to be eighteen and old enough to make her own choices. Angel half wished she could hear her cousin scream and yell with excitement over her shoulder remembering her own first ride.

Katherine

Kitty walked down the hall of the hospital, she had been assigned to clean out the waste bins in the rooms. Seeing the kids made her a little uneasy; remembering what her own mom went through. Aunt Liz thought it be good for her, plus she had gone through what a lot of the parents were dealing with and knew that it could be beat. She had to do a hundred hours of community service somewhere she thought. Most of all the head nurse, 'Nurse StickUpHerAss' had said she would have to lose the pink streak in her hair next time she came in. So that was what was really bugging her, beats sitting in jail though. Luckily George had dropped the assault charges so she had been able to plea down. Izzy had been a lot more hopeful then Kitty or her Lawyer that he would.

She entered one of the rooms to find a little girl watching TV she was bald as a cue ball but still cute as a button. She smiled at the girl as she went to get the trash.

"I like your hair." The little girl smiled.

"Thanks, the nurse says I got to cut it off though." She frowned.

"Really, that sucks, it's pretty." The little girl said. Looking at the bald girl Kitty realized how silly she was being about a few strands of hair.

"I know right." Kitty smiled.

"I like yours as well." Kitty glanced at the row of wigs someone had bought her.

"I don't have any hair." She said touching her head and laughing.

"Sure you do." Kitty walked around.

"You can be a fiery redhead like the little mermaid." She said holding up one.

"Are a dingy blonde." Kitty teased. "Oh totally for sure." Holding up another and doing a voice as the little girl laughed.

"See I would have to go through all the trouble to dye mine but all you got to do is just put on a new one, I am a little jelly." Kitty teased.

"Jelly?" The little girl asked.

"It means jealous." She smiled. "So where are your parents at?" Kitty said noticing that most of the other kids had someone with them.

"Dad had to work, mom died." She said looking a little sad.

"Oh I am sorry." Kitty smiled.

"It's okay, He gets off at five then he comes to see me." She said.

"Tell you what, I get done in a little bit and I will come hang out with you if you like." Kitty smiled. "I think I saw a checker game at the nurse's station but I have to warn you I am pretty good.

"Okay." The little girl smiled. Kitty left the room leaving the little girl in a better mood then when she had entered and Kitty herself as well.

"Told you so." She heard Alex's voice in her head.

"Oh hush." She said out loud, realizing she was arguing with herself as she shook her head. Though he would be back home soon enough to tell her in person she thought when him and Jo came home for the summer. She finished her shift and got the checker board and played a little bit till the girl's dad showed up and went to head home as the head nurse stopped her.

"Good work today Ms. Taylor." She said as the older woman glanced up from her glasses, she sort of reminded Kitty of a witch, probably just upset all the time because someone dropped a house on her sister which was why she seemed so grumpy.

"Thanks." Kitty said not expecting a compliment.

"I will mark you down for three hours today." She said looking back down at her papers.

"But I only worked two." Kitty said a little confused. Though realizing she should have kept her damn mouth shut.

"You spent an hour playing with that little girl so I say it's three unless you want to spend more time here then you have to." The woman said. Kitty glanced back at the room where the little girl was wondering what Alex the Boy Scout would do then back at the nurse.

"Let's say it was two." Kitty shrugged.

"Very well Ms. Taylor. See you tomorrow." The old bat cracked a smile as Kitty walked off; maybe she wasn't so bad after all. "And cut that hair."

"Damn it." Kitty muttered under her breath.

Summer 2000

Alex followed his cousin Candice into the living room as she sat on the love seat and he did the same sitting down beside her. He could tell by the look on her face she was trying to figure out something, probably where to start.

"I don't really know how to tell you this." Candy shrugged.

"Just be honest, whatever it is I can take it." Alex took her hand.

"That is the problem Alex." She rubbed her face. "I haven't been honest, not with you. I have lied to you."

"To protect me, I get it..." He began to say squeezing her hand before she cut him off.

"No not just to protect you, to protect me as well." She shook her head and looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Alex said a little confused.

"I have been seeing someone." Candy shrugged.

"What? Who?" Alex said a little confused.

"It doesn't matter who, we broke up or decided to end things..." Candy said shaking her head as she trailed off.

"Candy it is okay, I mean I dated someone for a while as well, we both agreed that we should see other people. I don't care if you dated some other guy." Alex smiled.

"It wasn't another guy Alex." She said finally looking him in the eye.

"What?" Alex felt a little stunned. "Oh." Alex hadn't seen that one coming. She meant she had been seeing another girl.

"Thing is Alex." Candy slid her head away from his. "I am Bi. "Or at least I think I am, I have been lying so long I don't even know the truth."

"Candy I am fine with that." Alex shrugged.

"But I think I lean more towards girls then guys. I just never had the courage to admit it." She frowned as she looked at him. "Remember when I told you that I broke up with Thomas because he called Kit Kat a dyke loving bitch. It was because it wasn't Kitty who was the lesbian. It was me I just didn't fully realize it. For Kitty it was just something to pass the time, something new to try. It's the same reason I got closer to Jo, I wanted a friend who could understand me."

"I wanted to tell you. That was part of the reason we started hanging out. I figured if anyone could understand it would be you like you did with Jo. Seeing Jo and Kitty together made me realize things about myself but had always been too scared to admit, even to myself. I didn't figure on falling in love with you like I did even though I should have. When I did I just pushed those feelings back down again but they were still there. When I go off to college I plan to explore my lesbian side and try and figure out who I am." Candy took a deep breath when she finally stopped talking. Alex could see why, she had been holding it in for a year now.

"So why can't you tell me who." Alex shrugged.

"Because..." She trailed off and pouted.

"It was me Alex." Kitty said coming into the room. Jo was close behind.

"What?" Alex said turning to see her.

"Kitty." Candy said a little concerned.

"It's okay, Alex already knows I am Bi and despite all the up and downs me and Alex have had he is probably the one of the few people I am honest with and I trust." Kitty took Candy's hand. "With everything that happened, let's just say me and Candy got a lot closer."

"But we both know that we don't have a future together, at least not in that way." Kitty smiled at Candy. Don't get me wrong I am Bi as hell and I love Candy, and wouldn't mind hooking up with other girls in the future but I lean more toward guys sexually." Kitty looked at Alex.

"You're not mad are you?" Candy said looking at Alex.

"No I... All I ever wanted was for you to be happy Candy, even if it is not with me." Alex smiled. He wished she would have trusted him enough to tell him but he imagined it took a lot of courage to tell someone they had sexual feelings for their sister. Hell he knew he had his own and had never told anyone, not even Jo. "I guess this means we're no longer a couple, so the question is where we go from here." Though it had been a long time since they were actually a couple Alex thought.

"Well I hear breakup sex is always a good way to end a relationship." Candy smiled.

"What?" Alex grinned.

"Until you get a girlfriend or I do I don't see any reason we can't still be friends and enjoy our summer." Candy smiled twitching her nose.

"Probably better then now me and Kitty made up." Jo teased.

"Ah, well we could always have breakup sex if you want." Kitty smirked at Jo. "Hell why not just make it a foursome." Kitty grinned slyly.

"I am good if Alex is, I mean not with Alex but you know." Jo shrugged looking at Alex and Candy.

"What." Alex felt a little stunned at the suggestion.

"What it's not like you never seen me naked, you get one I get the other." Jo said looking at him.

"I am in to." Candy smiled at Jo. All three girls looked at Alex.

"Ah, What the hell." Alex threw his arms up.

"Well shall we." Jo smiled hinting for them to head upstairs.

"Let's head to Kitty's room." Candy smiled.

"Hey why my room?" Kitty smirked.

"Because you never make your bed and mine's already been made." Candy shrugged as she stood up.

"Fair enough." Kitty grinned. "Hold up." Kitty grabbed Alex's arm as she slid closer to him.

"You two coming." Candy said looking at them.

"In a second; start without us." Kitty waved for them to head on up.

"What's up?" Alex looked at Kitty but she waited for Candy and Jo to head upstairs.

"Alex, is this what you really want?" Kitty looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Alex frowned.

"Well every guy on earth would be an idiot to pass up a foursome. But you're not every guy." She looked at him.

"What's your game Kitty?" Alex smirked.

"What's that mean?" Kitty looked a little hurt.

"First you suggest the foursome now you're asking if I want to go through with it. I know you; I know you always have something up your sleeve so why are you doing this." Alex shrugged.

"Because for some damn reason I love you." Kitty said folding her arms.

"What." Alex was stunned.

"I suggested it because I really want to get you in bed. Candy is doing it to ease her guilt though she doesn't have anything to be guilty of if you ask me. Me and her only hooked up after you left after spring break and hooked up with your college girl. She thought you had moved on, when you broke up she ended it with me and her. But you didn't put up much of a fight, you knew the relationship was already over before you walked in the door but you being you didn't want to be the one to end it." That was true. Alex had thought after last spring when she had said that they should see other people that it was truly over, talking to Abbey this morning kind of confirmed it. Kitty was right; he had just accepted it because he was tired of fighting the inevitable. He had come through the door prepared for it to go either way. He did still care for Candy, loved her even but part of him was glad it was over.

"Yeah I sort of knew before I even passed the city limit sign." Alex shrugged. They hadn't been a real girlfriend boyfriend since that summer, they were good together but they had grown apart with Alex so far from home. She had been what he had needed at the time. A calm in the storm that was his fucked up senior year.

"Have anything to do with you vanishing for a whole day last spring." Kitty grinned.

"No that was something else." Alex shrugged. He had vanished that day they broke up during spring break and ended up spending time with an old girlfriend.

"Candy still loves you, but she has had a tough year and she needs to figure some shit out. She still needs you as a friend but she realizes keeping you as a boyfriend is just hurting both of you with this whole long distance thing." Kitty shrugged.

"As for Jo, I can't really say but you got to ask why a lesbian would agree to a foursome with her best friend in the room given her issues with guys, but then again if you would have fucked her when you had the chance we wouldn't be having this conversation." Kitty grinned. Jo had told Alex that Kitty knew, though not how much she had told her, knowing Jo as little as damn possible.

"It didn't feel right at the time." Alex slumped back blowing out some hot air. He and Jo both called it the tequila incident. It had turned into one of the biggest fights they had ever had but they both moved past it the next day after they had sobered up.

"Damn boy scout." Kitty shook her head. "Not that I am one to talk, that is between you and her, me and you have our own will they won't they thing going on for years now."

"Look we all got our reasons to be up there, am I saying it's a good idea, probably not, most of my ideas aren't but they're typically fun." She was quiet for a second letting Alex think.

"So aren't you going to say something?" Kitty frowned. "I mean I just told you I love you. I don't care if it's go to hell just say something."

"Fuck you Kitty. I believe that was what you told me." Alex said with a grin. She had told him something along the same lines about a year ago.

"I suppose I deserved that." Kitty nodded with a smile letting out a small laugh. Alex took a deep breath and leaned over and kissed her deeply. She did the same as she grabbed his collar pulling him to her before she climbed into his lap running her hands through his hair. She finally broke away from him but kept her face against his.

"I don't know if I am ready for a relationship, I am crazy, impulsive, sometimes selfish, manipulative, a bit of a bitch at times, and crazy." She nipped at his lip with her teeth.

"You said that one already." Alex smiled.

"It needed to be said again." She said, her breath hot against his face. "My point is we all have issues."

"Nah, I am perfect." Alex grinned as he shrugged. That was a lie. Alex was sure she could name off more than a few quirks that fit him.

"Really, do perfect people keep naked pictures of their mom and sister on their computer?" Kitty grinned. Alex felt a knot twist in his stomach. He had given her the computer to wipe and install a fresh copy of windows to give to Izzy since Jo and Izzy didn't have a computer and Alex had bought a new laptop for college. He had saved the pictures and then deleted them or swore he had. The fact that it had been a year ago and Kitty was just now mentioning it worried him more.

"Relax I am not going to tell anyone, though next time when you delete something like that, empty the recycling bin. I just wanted to see if you had any good porn before I wiped it, though I must say Aunt Liz was kind of a hottie back in the day." Kitty smiled. She had never told anyone about his little romp with Aunt Vicky in the basement and a few minutes ago openly admitted to have sex with her own sister so maybe she got it, how he felt about his mom and sisters.

"Like I said I don't know if I am ready for a relationship but I am willing to try if you are, I don't expect us to be a perfect boyfriend girlfriend, that isn't me, never will be, I don't want what you and Candy had; I am done living in other people's shadows. Hell I don't even care if you have sex with other women as long as you share every now and then and I like them of course can't have you sleeping with skanks." Kitty grinned. Alex gave her a look of disbelief.

"What, you know I am Bi. Besides I know you. I can't compete with the feelings you have for Jo or Candy or Abbey or Izzy or whoever else. I don't want to. But I also know they have feelings for you as well and I care about them just as much and I don't want to hurt them." She smiled.

"I..." Alex began to speak but Kitty put a finger to his lip.

"But I want you to take your time and think on it. I have had a year to think about what I want and it's you Alex. If you want an open relationship I am good with that, if you want an old fashioned boyfriend, girlfriend relationship I am willing to give it a shot even though my track record isn't that impressive in that department, though I would like to go make out at the restaurant where Emily now works atleast once." Kitty shrugged. Kitty had actually started dating after Jo left, actual date dating and hated it since she had trouble connecting to people. "If you want to just be friends I am okay with that, well as long as we at least have sex once. I mean I hear good things." Kitty smiled which made Alex laugh a little.

"Right now you have another decision to make, whether or not we go upstairs. I am not going up there without you." Kitty smiled. "Too many dykes, not enough dick for my taste."

"You're right; I do want to go up there." Alex grinned. "We can figure the other stuff out later." Alex shrugged as he kissed Kitty. He did want a relationship with her but knew it wouldn't be easy. He and Kitty always had a rough relationship as it was because they were both strong willed people and though she played her games Alex always knew where he stood with her.

"Then shall we?" Kitty slid off of him and stood up. She held out her hand as he took it and led him upstairs. They went in to find Jo and Candy already on the bed making out. He knew he should probably be a little jealous of them but he wasn't, instead he was a little aroused to see his two cousins making out. He had imagined Jo having sex with girls before but to see it was another story' She was pawing at Candy's tit through her sports bra and Candy had her hand in Jo's back pocket squeezing her ass. Alex was surprised they weren't naked yet but it was probably because he didn't really picture Jo as the foreplay type. Kitty closed the door and locked it as he watched for a second.

"We were wondering if you two got lost." Candy said as she softly broke away from Jo looking at them.

"We just wanted to have a little talk first. Figured you two would already be naked." Kitty shrugged leading him to the bed.

"This isn't like when me and you had sex the first time." Jo said kissing Candy's neck.

"You just worry about Alex for now and you will have all you can handle." Candy giggled a little from Jo's attention.

"I like the sound of that." Kitty said as she pushed Alex so he fell onto her bed. "Timber." She laughed and climbed on top of him as she began to kiss him again. This time though her tongue slid into his mouth as he made out with Kitty. He had a slight feeling of guilt doing so in front of Candy but as he glanced over at Candy who was busy having her own make out session with Jo. She didn't seem to mind so he went back to Kitty grabbing two nice handfuls of her nice soft ass, something he had wanted to do for some time now he thought. He felt her moan softly into his mouth; slowly she pulled her head back as she sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and bit down slightly tugging at it with her teeth. When she let go he grinned and grabbed her neck with one hand and lifted her chin with his thumb as he began to kiss down her neck as she moaned softly running her sharp fingers through his hair.

He rolled her over onto the bed, she laughed slightly and he yanked down the sides of her Leotard pulling it down to her waist and pulled it back around her back pinning her arms to either side of her body as he grinned down at her and her nice puffy pierced nipples. He leaned down and began to kiss at her breast. He looked over to see Joanna was pulling off Candy's top as well exposing her pretty pink puffy nipples as well. Jo winked at him as she swirled her tongue around Candy's areola. Alex smiled looking up at Kitty as he ran his tongue up along her piercing and then back down playfully flicking it about before he bit it between his teeth and tugged at it softly pulling at the soft flesh of her teat.

1...456789