3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers

Joanna

Joanna walked back and forth as she held the phone to her ear pacing until Alex finally picked up. Funny how it seemed so much longer for someone to pick up when you were nervous she thought.

"Hey Jo." Alex answered.

"Hey Alex. Just wondering." She said biting her lips as she went back to pacing and swinging her arm. Jo had trouble sitting still when nervous and when she did her hands were usually moving.

"Yeah." Alex said.

"That thing with you and Kitty, you said you're pretty much through right?" She bit her lip.

"Yeah why?" Alex asked.

"So you wouldn't mind if I sleep with her?" Jo shrugged her shoulder. She didn't want to do anything that would hurt Alex.

"No go right ahead. Why are you asking...where are you?" Alex said, at first he thought she was joking.

"Your cousin's house, she is waiting for me in the shower. But I don't want there to be anything awkward between us so..." She bit her lip and found herself pacing again. She heard him let out a little groan.

"Fuck it, go for it. No point in us both not getting any." He said as she did a little motion with her hand as if to say yes as she balled up a fist pulling it to her.

"You sure." She said giving him a chance to change his mind and call dibs. She didn't want to do anything to hurt Alex. Well at least that didn't involve boxing gloves.

"Yes, go get your freak on." Alex said as he laughed a little. "But I want details."

"I might give you the PG version." She teased.

"Oh come on at least make it an R." Alex said in his typical smart ass tone.

"Bye Alex." Jo shook her head.

"Take pictures." He said before she had a chance to hang up.

"Bye Alex." She smiled and ended the call and went upstairs slipping into the bathroom and stripping before opening the shower door and nervously slipping inside. The damn shower was more than big enough for the two of them, Unlike at Jo's house. She loved to see the master bath.

"Hey thought you weren't coming." Kitty said turning as she grinned.

"I had to make a phone call." Jo shrugged as she covered herself a little.

"Oh don't be shy. I have seen you naked before." Kitty came over and pulled her hands down grinning looking her over though Jo had did the same.

"Sorry just a little nervous." Jo said. Outside of a few pornos she didn't have much knowledge on sex between women.

"Don't be." Kitty said as she touched Jo's arm with one hand and reached up and touched her neck with the other and pulled Jo into a kiss, though Jo had to bend down a little to kiss her. Softly she pulled Jo with her as she got back under the water. Their hands began to explore each other's bodies softly gliding over wet skin, Jo's hand sliding over the soft curve of her hip up to her breast softly playing with it caressing at the slippery tit. Her hand grabbing bare ass, Jo wanted to stay in here forever are at least until the hot water ran out.

Jo felt Kitty begin kissing down her neck to her chest then down to her tits. Jo moaned softly as she put a hand on the wall as the tongue and tongue ring played at her nipple. Kitty's hand ran down Jo's body jumping a little as her hand touched Jo twat for the first time, and then running through her wet red pubes to the pink slit below. She let Kitty rub he for a little bit before she decided it was Kitty's turn. Jo pulled the shower head down.

"What are you do..." Kitty jumped as Jo ran it between her legs. "Oh fuck."

"You like that?" Jo teased as she rubbed the shower head back and forth over her pussy as she pushed Kitty against the wall.

"Fuck yes." Kitty smiled as she leaned back but held onto Jo's arm for support just in case as she gripped it tightly and sucked air in between her teeth enjoying the water at her twat. It was several minutes before kitty pulled it from her. "Let's see how you like it?" She grinned as she grabbed Jo's shoulder forcing her to turn around. Jo felt a hand push at the top of her back encouraging her to bend over being a little forceful but Jo didn't mind. Hell she was surprised Kitty had been more forceful. "I want to see that beautiful ass of yours."

She felt the shower head rub against her pussy. Damn it had a lot more water pressure than the one at home, a way lot more. Jo grabbed the top of the glass door as she moaned in pleasure leaning against it feeling her tits rubbed against the wet glass. She imagined what it looked like from the other side. Kitty stopped for a second only to step over the hose and put it between her legs and rubbed her pussy in a flossing motion between her vulva as she rubbed the head against Jo. It didn't take long before Jo was grabbing the door for support as her body began to tremble as she arched her back, grinding tits against the glass.

"Oh Fuck" She said as she turned and slid down the glass running her hands through her hair.

"Was it good for you?" Kitty teased.

"Why don't I show you?" She reached out and pulled Kitty to her and began to playfully lick at her bald pussy, A little hesitant at first but slowly got into it as she reached around and grabbed handful of Kitty's nice round ass. Kitty dropped the shower head as it lay on the bottom of shower spraying upward and grabbed Jo's head and the door. It wasn't long before she was pounding her fist against the glass and biting her knuckle.

They made out for a little bit before Jo dried off a little and threw her clothes on and headed back down but stopped when she saw Candy in the kitchen and froze.

"Oh Candy." Jo said wondering what she would think about Jo hair being a little wet still.

"Hey Jo." Candy grinned. "How are you?"

"Good." Jo nodded.

"Something to drink?" Candy said walking to the fridge.

"No I am good." Jo shrugged. "How long you been here?"

"Long enough." Candy smiled.

"We were just..." Jo said trying to think up a lie but had nothing.

"Practicing your French?" Candy grinned and pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge. "Relax I don't tell on my sister and her boyfriends or girlfriend in this case and she doesn't tell on me when I sneak Thomas over."

"Thanks." Jo said though not feeling any better about it. Yesterday only one person knew not counting Nicky. Now there were three.

"So is this something new for you, girls or...?" Candy smiled.

"No, well yes, it's complicated. I like girls but never been with one." Jo said walking over and leaning at the small kitchen table. She thought it was weird that they had one in the kitchen and the dining room but Candy had told her they had it for food prep and it made it easier to put groceries away. "Till now."

"I take it Alex knows?" She smiled, knowing her and Alex were thick as thieves.

"Yeah. He was the first I told." She shrugged.

"Well your secret is safe with me." Candy nodded.

"Thanks I should be going." Jo smiled and went to walk off.

"Jo, just be careful. My sister isn't the kind of girl... Just don't get too attached she will break your heart." Candy said as Jo looked back.

"It's just for fun; I am not looking for a long term relationship." Jo shrugged. Hell she wouldn't mind hooking up with Candy again but she wasn't expecting a relationship.

"You're not that type of girl Jo." Candy said. Jo noticed her smile was gone and looked more serious.

"No offense but you don't know me Candy." Jo said. They hung out together in the group but never just the two of them alone. She liked Kitty well enough but they just ran in different circles and she was more girly girl while Jo was a tom boy.

"Your best friend is your cousin who you've known since birth, the person you love the most in the world is your little sister, your most prized possession is that truck of yours, and you have jeans that are older than some of the relationships my sister has been in. You like feeling comfortable and safe and will fight with anyone who threatens that. And your favorite color is red." Candy said, throwing that last bit in just to show off.

"Okay maybe a little" Jo shrugged. She was right of course.

"My point is I don't want you getting hurt." Candy said as she came over.

"We never say it but I think of you as a friend. You are a good and sweet person Jo though you try and hide it with that front you put on. I have never asked anything from you but I know there is a reason none of the bitches ever mess with me or Abbey." Candy smiled. "Just be careful okay." She took Jo's hand squeezing it.

"Okay." Jo smiled, feeling a little better about Candy knowing.

Late Spring 1999

Katherine

"Help he is strangling me." Jo said as Kitty walked in to find Jo with a twelve foot boa around her.

"Well it was nice knowing you bitch." Kitty joked as she smiled at Jo and her pet boa constrictor Snuggles. Kitty couldn't have normal pets growing up without because of her damn asthma. Granted they didn't normally cause full blown attacks but it sure as hell wasn't enjoyable so she said she wanted a snake though might have settled for a lizard of some kind but the snake was more her. Plus it kept mom and dad out of her room and if she ever wanted to hide anything no one was going to look in the snake tank. Kitty plopped down on the bed and rubbed her knee.

"Knee bugging you again?" Jo smiled putting the snake back down in the tank. Jo and Alex were one of the few people that didn't mind feeding Snuggles. Izzy was too good hearted to even watch. She had admitted she had bought mice for Snuggles but ended up putting them in Emily's locker after she had broken up with Alex.

"Every fucking day." She shrugged. Most days it was just for a few minutes but every now and then she was in real pain but the pain killers that were strong enough to handle it, put her on her ass. So she had to push through it until she got home and could crash in bed.

"You pushed yourself to hard again." Jo said as she sat on the bed and began to rub her knee. She knew she was referring to martial arts practice. Kitty did overdo it sometimes but the extra leg muscles meant less leg pain in general and no need of that damn brace and kicking at air was far better for her knee then any actually physical exercise, though she had thought about swimming, but swimming didn't let you kick other people's ass last time she checked.

"Oh don't even start." Kitty smirked at Jo.

"You know you should show off your legs they're nice." Jo grinned.

"I don't like my scars." Kitty shrugged. Even when she wore a skirt at school she wore tights or knee high socks or something. She sometimes wore one of those thin Knee covers if she wore a bikini in public. Only the family ever really saw her scars.

"You're lucky I like scars." Jo grinned down and kissed her knee making Kitty grin as they went back to talking like they did before Kitty had to piss.

"Can I ask you something, what is it with you and Alex? I mean I know you love him, but you're not in love with him how does that work? I mean I always expected you two to hook up but now I know why." Kitty shrugged and looked at Jo.

"I guess part of it comes from the fact that my dad got taken away when I was pretty young, and I was a daddy's girl being the tomboy I am. I was close to my Uncle Lucas but he died, and Bear had three kids of his own to raise plus Angel. Mom had a few boyfriends here and there but anytime I got close to one, they would leave us. The only real father figure I had was Uncle Frank and well..." Jo said touching her hands rubbing her scars. Kitty felt bad for asking knowing not all of Jo scars weren't on the outside.

"The only guy who has always been there is Alex. He is like a brother to me, sometimes more. I just feel comfortable when I am with him, like I can be myself." Jo said. Kitty couldn't help but notice the words sometimes more.

"Up until now I only found that with one person." Jo smiled looking up at Kitty. "I was thinking maybe we could go do something together, I mean besides each other for a change."

"I... That isn't probably the best Idea. What we have is fun and all but." Kitty said, they had been sneaking around for a month now, damn had it been that long she thought. But she wasn't ready to go out in public with Jo. Mostly because she knew she wouldn't be able to pretend. She liked kissing her, holding her hand. She hated having to keep her distance at school. She hadn't even told Izzy yet because Jo didn't want her to know that her sister was gay yet.

"So you're just using me for sex?" Jo grinned.

"Pretty much." Kitty smiled. "Jo I told you when this started, it was just for fun, I am Bi not gay. I like having fun with you and all."

"It was also supposed to be one time. But it's two or three times a week now. And it's not just sex anymore." Jo said. She was right. The sex was mind blowing of course. But they had started really talking and Kitty hadn't seen anybody else in that time neither.

"I like you that is all. Maybe even..." Jo shrugged before Kitty cut her off knowing what she was about to say. The same thing that ended most of her relationships.

"Jo just don't you know. I told you why I don't love people like that. I know that the second I do...

Besides what happens when you got to leave for college and I am stuck here. " Kitty shrugged. She knew she would miss Jo.

"You're right I am sorry." Jo shrugged and stood up and walked to the head of the bed. "I need to be going anyways. Izzy and mom are expecting me." Jo leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Okay. You're not mad are you?" Kitty grabbed the back of her neck.

"Oh come on, does this look like my mad face." Jo winked and kissed her again. Jo hadn't been her normal hot tempered self, well not as hot tempered. An active volcano was still an active volcano, just because you didn't see the lava didn't mean it wasn't still there underneath.

"I will come over tomorrow and we can study together?" Jo said, though she knew she didn't mean study.

"See you later Cherry Pie." Kitty grinned referring to Jo's red muff.

"Later Kat." Jo winked and headed out. Jo had started calling her Kat. Teasing her she wasn't a Kitten anymore. Kitty sat up and rubbed her hands in her face and blew out some air frustrated.

"I love you two." She said looking at the door. Maybe tomorrow she might be able to tell her, she thought. She hadn't been able to tell Alex and now Jo. She sometimes wished she was like Jo. She didn't think so damn much and just went for it. Any other time she would stop for a second and think about how stupid or crazy what she was about to do was and then still do it anyways.

The Next Day

Kat had her face buried in Jo's red muff as it tickled her nose while she licked at Jo's clit with her tongue ring. Her green eyes, her gorgeous green eyes glanced down at her. She brushed hair from Kitty's face. Kitty grinned and slid two fingers into her bright pink pussy and slowly fingered her which made Jo jump a little but that goofy grin of hers said she was pleasantly surprised. Kitty wasn't too surprised when Jo's fingers ran through her hair and pushed her head against her pussy, at least she wasn't trying to shove something down her throat she thought. She was breathing heavy ready to burst. Kitty closed her lips over the clit and began to suck at it. It didn't take long to send her lover over the edge as Jo threw her head back and came hard. Kitty could feel her pussy contracting around her fingers. Jo came for what seemed like a good minute before she fell on the bed and laughed. Kat pulled her fingers out and took them to her mouth sucking on them then crawled up over Jo.

"So are we going to get any studying done?" Kat smiled, not that Kat needed tutoring from Jo, granted Jo was far from dumb, far from it but the only thing she wanted to learn from Jo was what they were doing right now.

"We are studying." Jo pushed her off and onto her back and pinned Kitty down. "Biology." Jo said kissing her neck. "Chemistry." Jo kissed her chest. "Anatomy." Jo kissed her stomach. She knew exactly where Jo was going with this as she lifted Kitty's skirt.

"Katherine Christina Taylor, Open this damn door right now." Kitty heard her dad's voice through the door. Shit, what the fuck was he doing here?

"Oh Fuck! Dad." Kitty and Jo grabbed what clothes they had taken off; quickly getting dressed while he beat on the door. He was pissed. Kitty finally opened the door and he stormed in looking at the two of them.

"What the hell is going on here...?" He looked at Jo who was sliding on her shoe.

"Dad we were just studying." The one time Kitty needed a damn good lie she couldn't think of one.

"Bullshit, I heard y'all through the door." He pointed at her a bit of spittle coming out of the corners of his mouth. He looked like a rabid animal.

"Dad, I can explain..." Kitty said but was cut off.

"Shut up, you get the fuck out of my house." He yelled at Jo, this wasn't his house Kitty thought.

"You should go." Kitty looked at Jo sorry she had dragged her into this. Jo nodded and began to grab her stuff.

"And you young lady, you are fucking grounded, no more credit card, no more car..." Dad yelled at her, she didn't fucking care about that shit, hell he could keep it all.

"Dad please. You don't understand." Kitty sad trying to get through to him, to make him try and listen but it was like talking to a damn wall.

"Save it you little slut." He yelled, the words cut her deep. She saw Jo come at him and nail his ass right in the nose. Fuck Kitty had wanted to do that so many times.

"Jo." Kat said stunned. There went any chance of them ever being together she thought.

"Call her a slut again." Jo looked at him ready for a fight.

"You dyke bitch, you broke my nose." He said holding his bleeding nose. That was the last thing he should have said to Jo. Kitty took a step back and let Jo at him. Dad swung at her out of desperation as she hit him in the throat as he stumbled trying to breath. Kitty caught Jo's arm before she could finish him off and just shook her head No. Jo pulled her arm away and headed out.

Later

Kitty took a hit from her inhaler. It been a long time since she had to use it she thought. But she was stressed which was never good. She wished Candy was here so she could talk to someone. She sighed and headed downstairs. She could hear mom and dad in the kitchen; mom had taken him to patch up his bloody nose.

"Fucking little redhead Bitch." She heard dad say which as she approached the kitchen but stayed out of sight.

"Edward watch your mouth." Mom said with her typical calm personality which had earned her the nickname Ice bitch with Kitty. She cared about mom but they had a strained relationship.

"Don't tell me you're taking her side." Dad said sounding a bit funny because of his nose.

"Our daughter can date whoever she likes she is eighteen now." Mom said. The comment surprised Kitty. Mom was always the first to say something about the guys she dated.

"Over my dead body, no daughter of mine is going to be a carpet muncher, and I tell you another thing, I am going to file assault charges against that redhead dyke and she can go visit her dad in jail." Dad yelled. Kitty blood began to boil as she stormed into the kitchen.

"No you fucking won't." Kitty yelled at him.

"How dare you speak to me like that I am your father." Dad looked at her shocked; she had always been scared of him but hell if she knew why.

"And a piss poor one at that." Kitty said back. "You want to punish me fine but you're not going to do anything to her, or else."

"Or else what?" Dad said defiantly as if thinking she was bluffing.

"You think I am trouble now, just wait. I will paint my hair every color of the rainbow, get every piercing I can and send naked pictures of myself to all your coworkers. I will get arrested and make sure it will end up in all the papers, you think I am trouble now you just wait." Kitty put her hands on her hips, and that was just what she could think of off the top of her head, given time she make his life a living hell.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
746 Followers
123456...9