3 Inches and Mighty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you fucking insane?" Tima asked, not letting him change subject. "Do you realize the fucking heart attack you gave me?"

"Sweetheart, you saw them," he waved his hand at the surrounding crowd. "No one believed me!"

"I did," she said. "Daisy and Lilly, too."

He sighed. "No offense, but I needed everyone to believe me."

"Why were you given this piece of information?" Asked a guy wearing a suit labeled '1', "and not the rest of us?"

"If you will all return to your seats, I can make several explanations." Frank returned his attention to Tima and his sister. "How are you holding up, Sis?"

"It's a lot to take in, Bro." She embraced him. "And we need to talk." She cut her eyes toward Tima.

He nodded, "Understood." He watched as they headed back to their seats, and soon he was alone on the metal floor.

"A question was asked," he said, looking at the assembly, "why was I given this information." He began pacing a ten foot length while he studied his bare feet. "The short answer is, when James first told us of the possibility that we were sterile, I was the only one who didn't get pissed off about it." He looked around at the many faces staring at him. "Now, I'm sure that your respective leaders gave you a full accounting of what was said the last time we were in this room?" He looked around at a wall of nodding faces.

"Good, I won't be revealing any 'state' secrets. As you are all aware, according to our friends, we're the last of our dimensions human race. Now, this means that we'll need some sort of government, or at least someone to speak on our behalf when dealing with the Big people. So, uh, first, computer, what time is it?"

A soft, British accented, feminine voice replied, "The time is 18:36."

"I recommend we break for the evening and meet back here at 8 o'clock tomorrow to continue our discussion." He looked around and saw no disagreements forthcoming. "So, the leaders will meet back here at 8 o'clock and we'll, hopefully, make some progress on this subject." He moved toward Tima and his sister as the assembly broke up.

"Now, then," he said, his voice no longer amplified. "Damn, it's good to see you," he embraced her, pulling her tightly against his bare chest. He tried to ignore his twitching cock as she returned the embrace. "I thought I'd never see you again."

"I'm on the manifest," she said. "I saw your name."

"Well, I've been busy and I haven't had the chance to look it over." He glanced at Tima as he stepped back. "After the meeting tomorrow, we'll get together and talk." He hugged Tima. "Take as much time as you need," he said. "We'll wait for you." He moved toward the tunnel entrance and joined Lilly and Daisy.

He saw that Daisy held one of the silvery suits, "Thanks," he said as he accepted the garment and put it on. He glanced over at where his sister and Tima were standing close to each other, it didn't take a rocket scientist to know that they were making out.

At the thought of Tima and his sister lying together and making love together, his cock came to full erection. A fact that both Lilly and Daisy noticed.

Daisy snuggled up to his right and Lilly did the same on his left as he leaned against a concave wall. Daisy took his hand and pressed it to her crotch while Lilly stroked his cock through the suit.

"It's been a while since you fucked us," Daisy whispered in his ear.

"You ladies keep this up and I won't be able to rectify that."

Suddenly, Frank stepped away from the wall as Tima walked up, her eyes red from crying. Frank stretched his arms out and she fell into them as the tears began flowing down her cheeks.

"It's alright, sweetheart," Frank whispered into her ear as she cried into his shoulder.

"She said that she thought it'd be best if we saw other people," Tima wailed.

A fiery finger of anger stabbed Frank in the chest. He held her away at arms length. "She said what?" He asked through clenched teeth. Tima continued to cry. "What group is she in again?"

"Fifteen," Tima whimpered.

Frank moved to her side and placed an arm around her shoulders. "Let's get you home, then I'll deal with my sister."

"No, Frank," Tima said as they moved toward the tunnel entrance. "It's not worth it. Besides," She swallowed, "I don't entirely disagree with her."

Frank saw a larger, four seat model of their vehicle waiting for them. "You don't?" Relief and shock vied for dominance in his voice.

"No, I don't," she slid across the front seat as Daisy and Lilly moved into the back. "I was having issues with fucking the three of you while I was, technically, with her and she was having the same issues with her group. So, yes, it hurts like hell, but it's for the best."

"You're sure?" He asked, settling into the front seat next to her. "I can have a word with her if you like."

She lifted his arm and snuggled up to his side as she nodded. "In fact," she grinned, "I'm ready to fuck." she dropped her hand into his crotch and squeezed his cock.

He groaned as the vehicle sped along toward their quarters. "Will Lilly do?" He asked, "I've got plans for Daisy."

"Oh, yeah," Tima said, not stopping the stroking motion of her hand. She looked over Frank's shoulder at the pair in the back seat, who were making out and groping each other like sex-starved teenagers. "Looks like she'll be ready for you when we get home." She giggled.

A few minutes later, the vehicle slowed to a stop and the four occupants rushed through the open doorway of their quarters.

As the door slid shut, four suits hit the floor and Frank found himself looking at Daisy's nude body as she fell onto her hands and knees.

"Fuck me," she said. He knelt behind her and reached between her legs to play with her sopping wet pussy. "Lilly made me cum already," she said, "just fuck me, hard."

He positioned the head of his cock against her pussy lips and slowly inserted it. When he felt his balls slap against her pubic bush, he stopped, lost in the sensations of her warm, wet pussy. He reached out and gripped her shoulders. In one fluid motion, he pulled her up as he leaned backward.

Soon she was on top of him, facing away from him.

"Turn around," he said, "I want those titties." She managed to turn around with his cock still buried in her pussy. As she settled down onto him again, he sat up and began sucking her left nipple as his arms went around her waist. He moved to her right nipple and managed a single lick before Daisy pushed him back down and began grinding her clit into his pubic hair.

As she rode him to another orgasm, he captured both of her swinging tits with his hands and he pulled on her nipples with his fingers.

Her moaning intensified as she came again. He felt her juices wash over his balls and inner thighs.

He moved his hands down to her waist and began lifting her up and down on his cock. Soon he felt his balls tighten and he shot his load into her spasming pussy.

After she was sure that his cock was drained of his cum, she fell to the floor and snuggled against his left side, laying her head on his arm, and was, soon, fast asleep.

Some time later, he woke up and, gently, pulled his arm from under her head. He stood, walked into his room and gently closed the door.

"Computer," he said, "Show me the floor plan of this station."

A holographic display appeared in front of him.

"Where are the quarters?" A segment of seven floors lit up. "Where are my quarters?" A rectangle flashed. It was on the second floor. He nodded.

"What is on this floor?" He reached out to the hologram of the floor above the first floor of rooms.

"That is the cafeteria." The soft, British accented voice said.

"Excellent, I'm starving." He started toward the door, but stopped as a thought occurred to him. "How do we control the vehicles?"

"Just voice your destination," the hologram winked out.

"Just say 'cafeteria' and off I go?"

"Correct."

"Cool," He slipped out into the main room, pulled his suit on and walked out through the sliding door.

Waiting for him, with the patience only achieved by machinery was a two-person vehicle.

He slid into the seat and said, "Cafeteria." The vehicle pulled away from the door and maneuvered itself into a tunnel that was angled upward.

A few minutes later, the vehicle slowed down and he stepped out into a wide open space about a hundred and fifty feet long and seventy five feet wide. He saw enough round tables, each with four chairs, that all seventy-seven groups could be here and everyone would be able to sit down.

He saw the the wall along the back was a bank of sliding doors just big enough for trays to be inserted. He walked up to the wall, took a tray from the stack to the left of the doors, opened a door and put it in.

"What is your selection?" The computer asked.

"Peanut butter and jelly with a Mountain Dew to drink." Before he could think about the fact that the computer might not know what 'Mountain Dew' was, the computer beeped and the door opened. Inside was a pile of peanut butter next to a pile of jelly. He also saw a clear glass filled with neon yellow liquid. He took the glass and closed the door. "Can you put the peanut butter and jelly on bread, please?"

"What kind?"

"White. And can I have strawberry jelly?"

The computer beeped again and he pulled the tray out.

As he walked to one of the empty tables, a vehicle with the number 17 stenciled on the hood slid into the room and a woman with a deep tan and short black hair stepped out.

He watched her as she walked up to the wall and went through the same process that he did to get her food.

He had just put the last bite of his sandwich into his mouth when she walked up to his table.

"May I sit?" She asked, her voice soft and smooth.

He nodded and waved a hand toward an empty chair as he swallowed.

"Please," he said. "I'm Frank."

"I know," she took a bite of her sandwich, roast beef by the looks of it. "Of course, I almost didn't recognize you in that suit." She giggled and blushed.

Frank chuckled.

"I'm Fran, by the way, Fran Ramsey." She held out her hand, which he took. "Leader of group 17."

"So you'll be one of the ones meeting with me later." Frank nodded.

"Yep," she said around a mouthful of food.

"So what do you think of this whole mess?" He took a drink of his soda.

"So many pros and cons." She pushed away her empty tray. "We're so small compared to the Big people, we're the last of our kind, and we're sterile."

"Those are some pretty big cons," Frank agreed.

"On the other hand, we're, apparently, immortal, and we can fuck whoever, and whenever, we want." She reached over and began stroking the back of his hand.

At her touch, a jolt of sexual energy shot straight through him and energized his cock to full attention. They both stood from the table and moved toward each other. He folded his arms around her trim waist and his lips found her neck and left ear.

She ran the fingers of her left hand through his hair as she held him tight against her neck, and her right hand pressed against his back as she molded her body to his.

While his lips between her ear and neck, his hands moved down her back and began massaging her ass cheeks. When her moans became more passionate, he reached up and pressed the activator on her suit.

As he lowered the suit, he kissed and nibbled her freshly exposed flesh. He kissed each collar bone, then moved to her breasts as the silver material slipped past them. He took several seconds to enjoy each nipple before continuing his licking and kissing journey across her bare stomach.

When her suit slid over her hips, he let go of it, grabbed her ass cheeks again and pressed his mouth into her crotch, his tongue eagerly seeking out her clit. She gasped with pleasure when his tongue found its target, and she grabbed the back of his head and directed him on where he should lick.

He turned her, without losing contact with her, deliciously, aromatic pussy, and encouraged he to sit on the edge of the table. When she did, she also put a foot on each of the chairs on either side of him.

He slid two fingers into her sopping wet hole as his tongue circled and teased her erect clit. After a couple of minutes of furious finger fucking and clit licking, she screamed and her juices flooded his mouth and over his fingers.

When she calmed down, he stood in front of her and dropped his own suit. She stood and turned he back to him as she bent over the table.

"Like my favorite shirt says, 'mount and do me'."

He stepped forward and slid his hard cock into her hot pussy. She sighed in satisfaction as she felt his balls settle against the back of her thighs.

When he started pumping, she felt her orgasm building again.

"Oh, God," she whined. "That cock feels good."

He grunted as he gripped her waist and pumped his cock into her.

"That's it," she said, "fuck me like the dirty whore I am."

He increased his pumping as he felt his own orgasm building.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I love it," she moaned. "Fuck! Me!" She started timing her words with each forward thrust. "Hard! Harder! Oh, God, Yes!" She screamed the last word as her orgasm washed over her and she felt his sperm shoot into her.

As soon as he was certain he'd emptied his cock into her, he stepped back on unsteady legs. She stood, faced him, fell to her knees and licked their combined juices off of his cock.

When she was sure that she'd licked him clean, she stood in front of him in all her naked glory, sweat streaming between her breasts, she was possibly the sexiest woman he'd ever seen.

"You're the best fuck I've had since I woke up here." She smiled. "Any time you want to fuck again, give me a call." She picked up her suit and walked back to her vehicle, her naked ass swinging side to side.

His eyes stayed locked to her ass as he stooped to retrieve his own suit. He whistled as he focused his attention on his attempts to get dressed.

"Well, that looked like fun," A male voice from behind Frank said.

Frank spun around and faced down a man a little taller than himself. The man had shaggy brown hair with matching beard and mustache.

"Who are you?" Frank asked as he continued to dress.

"Tobias, group 7." The man said, stepping forward, his hand extended.

Frank hit the activator in his collar and took the offered hand. "Frank..."

"Group 19, I know," Tobias' smile hardened. "I also know that the girl you were fucking is my girlfriend." His right hand tightened around Frank's a fraction of a second before his left fist lashed out.

In that split second, Frank ducked and rammed his head into Tobias' stomach. With a sharp exhale, Tobias was forced to release Frank's hand.

"First off," Frank said as he back up, ignoring the sharp pain in his neck, "I wasn't aware she had a boyfriend." He moved around a table as Tobias stood up, a murderous glare in his eye. "Second off, we're not exactly in a position to be fighting amongst ourselves."

"Shoulda thought about that before you fucked my girl." He feinted a lunge to his left, then threw himself across the table.

As he flew at Frank, Frank captured Tobias' left arm and dropped to the floor, changing Tobias' flying tackle into an uncontrollable fall into the neighboring chairs and table.

Frank stood. "I'm telling you, Tobias, you don't want to do this."

In response, Tobias threw a chair at Frank's head. As Frank ducked the flying furniture, he felt Tobias' fist impact the right side of his head.

Frank staggered backwards as bells rang in his ears and fireworks exploded behind his eyeballs.

"Not so fucking tough now, are you?" Tobias aimed his right leg at Franks head while he was bent over.

In a flash of rage, Frank caught the flying foot under his left arm, turned his torso and dropped his elbow on Tobias' knee. After he felt the kneecap shatter, he dropped the foot, spun to his left and struck the left side of Tobias' jaw with the back of his left fist.

Tobias dropped to the floor, a couple of teeth skittering across the metal floor like legless white spiders and puddle of blood pooled at his mouth.

Frank watched the teeth as they stopped by several pairs of booted feet. His eyes continued up the legs, and he felt tears running down his cheeks as he saw Tima, Daisy, and Lilly. He also saw several people behind them, but it was them that he focused on.

"I told him to stop," he said as he fell to his knees next to Tobias' unconscious body. "I told him, why didn't he listen?"

The rest of Frank's group came up to him, picked up from the floor and moved him off to the side so the others could attend to Tobias.

"Was he right?" Tima asked, as they sat him on a chair. "Did you fuck his girlfriend?"

"Yes," he answered, "But, like I said, she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend."

"Yeah, I believe you," Tima said as she stood from where she'd been crouching in front of him. "If she had mentioned it, you wouldn't have done it." She looked over to see Tobias being loaded into a vehicle. "I'm gonna go with him to make sure he's alright."

"Why?" Lilly asked.

"It's my job," Tima answered as she walked away. "I am, or I was, an RN." She climbed into the vehicle with Tobias and a couple of guys that Frank didn't know.

"Where are they going?" Frank asked.

"Sickbay," came a male voice from behind Daisy. Frank looked to his right, and up, to look into the face of a man with black hair wearing a silver suit with the number 1 stenciled on it. "Name's Aaron," he said, "Aaron Ramsey."

"Fran's brother?" Frank asked.

"That's right."

"You gonna try and kick my ass, too?"

He held up his hands, "oh, hell no," he shook his head. "First, I don't care who my sister fucks, and second, I don't want to end up like Tobias."

"Then what can I do for you?"

"Just checking on you to make sure you were alright."

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." Frank put his head in his hands. "I just hate fighting."

"I saw," Aaron said. "You gave that hot head plenty of chances to back down." Aaron shrugged. "It was his choice to push it."

Off in the distance, Frank heard a familiar voice. "Where is he?"

He cringed back into the table as Aaron moved to intercept his pissed off sister. "Tobias went to sickbay." He said.

"Not him," Fran said trying to move around him. "The asshole who put him there."

"Now, Fran," Aaron said, "you need to calm down."

"Calm down?" She shrieked. "First, he fucks me and then he assaults Toby. He has to answer for that."

"Do you remember passing me as you were leaving?"

"Of course."

"Well, I showed up just as Toby threw the first punch. Frank here tried twice, not once but twice, to get Toby to stop, but Toby would not."

"Besides," Daisy said, standing from Frank's right, "You're as much at fault as anyone else."

"Don't you dare turn this around on me."

"If you had told Frank you had a boyfriend, he wouldn't have touched you, let alone fuck you."

"He's a guy, that's all they want. It doesn't matter if there's a boyfriend or not."

"So that's your excuse for what you did?" Aaron asked. "And you wonder why I hesitate to call you my sister."

Fran dropped her eyes in shame. "I'm sorry," she said.

Aaron stepped up to her, "I'm not the one you need to apologize to," he growled.

She stepped up to Frank, "I'm so sorry," she said, "that you're a horn dog who can only think with your dick. True, I didn't tell you about Toby, but, if you were honest with yourself, you'd admit that it wouldn't have mattered any way."

Frank stood from his chair and leveled a steely gaze at her. "From now on, even if we're the last two people any where in any dimension and the continuation of our race came down to it, I'd rather fuck a meat grinder than you." He turned and moved off toward the vehicles. Behind him, he heard a mixture of gasps and giggles with an "I guess he told you," thrown in by Aaron for flavor. The sound of running feet came from behind him as someone hurried to catch up to him.