3 Inches and Mighty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man picked up the tray. "And you know they were fake how?"

"I was a short order cook for three years before coming here, I knoe onion tears when I see them."

Frank held up the metal cylinder, "So, Doc, what's this?"

"You press the button and a blade of energy appears."

"A lightsaber?" Frank asked, "this is a fucking lightsaber?"

The man smiled. "That would be correct, if we had permission to call them that, but the original creator of 'lightsabers' patented the word. For now we call them 'laser swords'."

"By the way," Frank said looking up from the device to the blonde man carrying him. "What's your name?"

"Isaac."

"Well, Isaac," Frank smiled. "I hope you're straight, I don't think I could handle another obsessed stalker."

Isaac chuckled. "No worries, not only am I straight, but I have a wife and two kids."

"Right on," Frank settled into the padding and picked up the I-Pad looking device. "Can I hang on to this?"

Isaac shrugged. "You can keep all of it," he said. "It was James' intention that you get the prototypes."

"Sweet," Frank smiled. "Now, not too long ago, I made mention to Doctor Psycho the need to have different clothes," Frank quickly accessed a word processing type of program on the device and made a note. "Something else that was brought up at our first council meeting was the possibility of different accomidations."

"Your current rooms are unsatisfactory?" Isaac asked.

"Oh, no," Frank said, "don't misunderstand, our current quarters are perfect, for sleeping and fucking, but there are times when we want to entertain without the implication of pending sex. So, we'd like quarters that include a living room, maybe a kitchen with a couple of those food dispensers."

Isaac nodded, "Shouldn't be a problem."

"Good," Frank set the tablet aside as a thought occurred to him. "Professor Quackers mentioned a device that she had," he said.

"What did the device do?"

"I'm not sure, but she had mentioned details of a very explicit dream I'd had."

As Isaac listend, they stepped into the lab. "I think I know what device she used." He set the tray down on the nearest table. "Franklin," he called out.

"What?" Frank answered as a young woman with blonde pixie cut hair ran up.

Isaac looked at Frank.

"Sorry, my full given name is Franklin." He smiled.

Isaac turned back to the young woman.

"I need an inventory count of all dream devices."

"Yes, sir." She spun on her heel and moved across the room.

"If you don't mind," Frank said, "I'd like to go spend time with people my own size for a while."

"Don't mind at all," Isaac said, taking the tray and moving it to the shelf where Frank's vehicle sat waiting for him.

Frank stepped out of the tray and tossed the weapons into the floor board of the vehicle. "You need me," Frank said, "you know how to find me." He sat in the vehicle and said, "Home."

The mag shot down the tube and away from the lab.

Ten minutes later, the mag slowed to a stop in front of his quarters. He climbed out, gathered the weapons and table and went inside.

"Where have you been?" 'Tima asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "We have been so worried about you."

"Let me put these up and I'll tell you everything." He said as he untangled himself from her embrace.

"Are those guns?" Lilly asked as he moved toward his portion of the room.

"Yep, prototypes," he deposited the rifle and pistol into the wardrobe and returned to his three group mates.

He sat on the edge of one bed as the three girls sat on the next bed facing him, and he began, reluctantly, at some points, to tell them everything, from his explicit dream to when he'd walked into the room a few minutes before.

"So," 'Tima said when he'd finished, "this psycho doctor developed a fatal attraction to you and James paid the price."

Frank nodded.

"And you jacked off on her tits?" Daisu sounded shocked.

"I had to stall her until security could arrest her." Frank said, "but, that whole, ugly episode is behind us." He stood. "Time to move forward." He looked at 'Tima, "How's Tobias doing?"

She smiled, "Fully regenerated," she said, "even his teeth, you know, the ones you knocked out?, have grown back."

"Good," he sighed. "I need to talk to him." He stood. "Communications," the video screen slid down from the ceiling, "group 7."

The screen brightened and an image of a woman with straight black hair that fell past her bare shoulders. "Hi, Frank," the woman said. "This is Dahlia, leader group 7. How can I help you?"

"I need to speak to Tobias," Frank said, "is he available?"

"Uh," she moved to her left and Frank could see Tobias, kneeling on all fours with a blonde woman underneath him sucking his cock and a guy with brown hair fucking him up the ass. "Not right now."

"Okay, when he's finished have him contact me."

"Will do." The screen went dark.

"So," Frank said as he turned around. "That's what two guys fucking looks like."

"You want to try don't you?" Daisy asked with a grin.

"Uh, no," Frank scoffed.

"Your voice says 'no'," 'Tima said.

"But, you're cock says 'Fuck me'." Lilly finished.

He looked down at his erection as it strained against the silvery material. "Traitor," he said under his breath.

Just as Frank reached up to press the button to loosen his suit and pleasure himself on any of the three ready, willing and able women in front of him, Isaac's voice cut through the hidden speakers in the room.